2014内科大大1入学英语2014入党培训测试题题

英语考试试题。第一部分:单项选择题。31.If the test taker finds an item t..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2014年兰大入学测试题--英语(含答
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2014电大专科英语1(1)试题及答案汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014电大专科英语1(1)试题及答案汇总
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢2014年人教版七年级上册英语1-4单元测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014年人教版七年级上册英语1-4单元测试题
21年​七​年​级​上​册​英​语-单​元​测​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢2014年七年级英语下册Units 1―12测试题(人教版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年七年级英语下册Units&1―12测试题(人教版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年七年级英语下册Units&1―12测试题(人教版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m &检测内容:Units (1―12)
姓 名&得 分&卷后分&老师评价&&&一、单项选择。(20分)( C )1.―Do you often go to school by bike?―Yes.But ________ by bus.A.often   B.usually   C.sometimes   D.always( A )2.―________does your father go to work?―He drives his car.A.How& B.Where& C.What& D.Who( D )3.―Do you like the ________ in Hainan?―No.It's too hot.A.food& B.people& C.house& D.weather( B )4.Some birds ________ to the south before winter.A.run& B.fly& C.walk& D.swim( D )5.―Where's Frank now?―He ________ in the reading room.A.read& B.reading& C.reads& D.is reading( A )6.Peter can play ________violin,but he can't play ________ chess.A.the,/& B./,the& C.the,the& D.a,the( D )7.―Does your sister like music?―Yes,she is really interested ________ it.A.for& B.to& C.at& D.in( A )8.Kate is very ________,so her classmates all like her.A.lovely& B.differently& C.luckily& D.quickly( C )9.―Jenny,you look very ________today.―Yes.I didn't sleep well last night.A.tall& B.young& C.tired& D.fat( B )10.Today we went shopping and bought lots of things ________ clothes,books and fruit.A.with& B.like& C.from& D.about( C )11.―Who cleaned the room?―John________.A.is& B.does& C.did& D.do( B )12.Oh,Tom,you walk too ________and I can't follow you.Please stop and wait for(等)me.A.slow& B.fast& C.small& D.large( A )13.Jack ________ watching soccer games.He thinks they're exciting.A.enjoys& B.forgets& C.stops& D.wants( D )14.When I walked by Mike's room,I ________ him playing the piano.A.sounded& B.listened& C.looked& D.heard( A )15.―Can I take a ________ for Simon?―Yes.Please ask him to wait for me at the bus stop after school.A.message& B.shower& C.walk& D.photo( A )16.―Why don't you tell your parents about your problem?―Well,I don't want them to ________ about me.A.worry& B.know& C.talk& D.think( D )17.―Would you like tea ________ juice?―I don't like tea ________ juice.I'd like some coffee.A.and,and& B.and,or& C.or,and& D.or,or( A )18.Please take a map with you when you go out,or(否则)you'll________.A.get lost& B.get dressed& C.get to& D.get up( B )19.―Did you read today's newspaper?―Yes,but there isn't ________ in it.A.something interesting& B.anything interestingC.interesting something& D.interesting anything( B )20.―Did you have a nice weekend?―________.I went to the park and had fun there.A.Yes,I was& B.Yes,I didC.No,I wasn't& D.No,I didn't二、完形填空。(10分)I often went to a park near my home.I always saw a little boy sell __21__there.He tried to ask everyone to buy his flowers.When he saw __22__,he always said,“Sir,buy a flower,please!”__23__I never bought any flowers from him.One day,I went to __24__.The boy was there again.I didn't __25__him and walked past him into the park.When I came out of the park,the boy was still there.But he didn't ask anyone to buy his flowers.I wanted to know __26__.I walked to the boy.He looked at me but didn't say __27__.“Boy,why don't you ask people to buy your flowers today?”He __28__,“Because my sister is dead(死的).I don't need much__29__now.You can take a flower for free.”I bought all his flowers.But I felt so sorry,because I didn't give him any __30__when he needed me.( D )21.A.books& B.food& C.drinks& D.flowers( A )22.A.me& B.him& C.her& D.us( C )23.A.And& B.So& C.But& D.Or( B )24.A.work& B.the park& C.school& D.the zoo( B )25.A.see& B.look at& C.find& D.ask( D )26.A.what& B.how& C.when& D.why( A )27.A.anything& B.something& C.nothing& D.everything( C )28.A.asked& B.told& C.answered& D.agreed( B )29.A.time& B.money& C.food& D.water( D )30.A.money& B.flowers& C.love& D.help三、阅读理解。(15分)AHi,Jack,Today I will share(分享)with you some of my family's habits in the morning.My father gets up very early at around 4 o'clock.Then he goes jogging(去慢跑).He does it every day.After that he has a bowl of noodles in a small restaurant.My mother gets up early,too.She goes to the morning market(市场)to buy fruit and vegetables,then she goes home and has breakfast with me.My sister often gets up at 6:00 a.m.She makes breakfast,has breakfast,and then puts some food into a lunch box.She goes to work at 7:00 a.m.I often get up at around 6:30 a.m.While my sister is having breakfast,I take out the rubbish(垃圾),and put the dirty clothes into the washing machine.When my mother comes home,I eat with her.I often leave at 7:30 a.m.to go to school.What about your family?Write to me.Yours,Tim( B )31.Tim is talking about his family's ________.A.jobs& B.habits& C.ages& D.dreams( A )32.Tim's father has ________ for breakfast every day.A.noodles& B.rice& C.dumplings& D.pancakes( C )33.Tim's mother has breakfast ________.A.at the market& B.in a restaurantC.at home& D.in a school( D )34.Tim's sister often ________ at 6:00 a.m.A.goes to work& B.has breakfastC.makes breakfast& D.gets up( C )35.Tim often goes to school at ________.A.6:30 a.m.& B.7:00 a.m.C.7:30 a.m.& D.8:00 a.m.BChen Hua went to the USA to see his pen friend Eric.After lunch,they walked home from the restaurant.On the way they saw a black cat.Eric stopped and asked Chen Hua to walk down a different street to go home.Chen didn't know why Eric did that.“It's unlucky when a black cat crosses the street in front of you,”says Eric.Then Eric told Chen Hua some interesting things in his country.In the USA thirteen is an unlucky number.They never ask thirteen people to come to a party.“I never walk under a ladder(梯子),”says Eric.“And I never open an umbrella(雨伞)in the house.These will bring bad luck.”“We have a horseshoe over the front door of our house for good luck,”says Eric.“And when I find money on the floor,I always pick it up.It brings me good luck all day!”( B )36.Chen Hua's pen friend is from ________.A.China& B.America& C.Australia& D.Canada( A )37.Eric stopped when he saw the black cat crossing the street because ________.A.he thought it was unluckyB.he didn't like the black catC.he was afraid of the catD.he wanted to go to another place( D )38.In Eric's country,________is an unlucky number.A.4& B.8& C.7& D.13( A )39.You may see a horseshoe ________ in Eric's house.A.over the front doorB.under the bedC.on the wallD.behind the door( C )40.What can bring Eric good luck?A.Walking under a ladder.B.Having black cat at home.C.Finding some money on the floor.D.Opening an umbrella in the house.CLast Saturday was Children's Day.I went to the Nature Zoo with my mother.The weather was fine.There were many people there and everyone was happy.I saw many animals in the zoo,like elephants,tigers,lions,giraffes,monkeys and some other animals.My mother and I liked the elephants very much,because they were very friendly.We gave them some bananas to eat and they liked them.The giraffes were very tall,and they were a little bit quiet.The lions and the tigers were kind of scary,but they were beautiful.I think the monkeys were cute and clever.People always gave them some fruit to eat.They were very happy.I liked them best.In fact,all the animals are our friends.We must love and help them.( C )41.How did the writer spend Children's Day?A.He went to the mountains.B.He visited the museum.C.He went to the zoo.D.He went to the movies.( A )42.How was the weather last Saturday?A.It was fine.& B.It was cloudy.C.It was windy.& D.It was rainy.( D )43.The writer gave some ________ to the elephants.A.grass& B.water& C.cakes& D.bananas( B )44.What did the writer think of the giraffes?A.They were clever.& B.They were quiet.C.They were beautiful.& D.They were scary.( D )45.What kind of animals did the writer like best?A.The elephants.& B.The tigers.C.The giraffes.& D.The monkeys.四、词汇。(10分)A)根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。46.My brother is too lazy.He often sleeps__all day.47.For __meat__,I like beef best.48.―Jane is an excellent__student.All the teachers love her.49.The food in the small restaurant is cheap__and delicious.We often eat in it.50.Jane lives in a small village__.B)用所给词的适当形式填空。51.Mrs.Black bought some __potatoes__(potato)in the supermarket.52.Would you like __to_join__(join)the art club?53.My father is of medium__height__(high).54.Tina is good at __dancing__(dance).55.Han Hong is a popular__singer__(sing)in China.五、根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。(5分)56.我们的英语老师中等身材。Our English teacher is of __medium__ __build__.57.你能尽快给我写信吗?Can you __write__ __to__ me soon?58.实际上,我不知道他住在哪儿。__In__ __fact__,I don't know where he lives.59.桌上有两碗水饺。There are two __bowls__ of __dumplings__ on the table.60.听!谁在教室里讲笑话?Listen!Who is __telling__ __jokes__ in the classroom?六、句型转换。(10分)61.Miss Wang usually goes to work by bus.(改为同义句)Miss Wang usually __takes__ __a__ __bus__ to work.62.The post office is behind the park.(改为同义句)The park is __in__ __front__ __of__ the post office.63.The weather was cloudy yesterday.(对画线部分提问)__What__ __was__ the weather yesterday?64.It's about 2_kilometers from my home to the cinema.(对画线部分提问)__How__ __far__ is it from your home to the cinema?65.My father bought a_new_bike for me.(对画线部分提问)__What__ __did__ your father __buy__ for you?七、根据情景从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话。(5分)A:Hello,Mary!What are you doing?B:66.__C__A:Oh!Who is the girl in the photo?B:She is my pen pal.A:67.__E__ A.Can I join you?B.What do you think of her?C.I am looking at a photo.D.What does she like doing?E.Where is she from?B:She is from Hong Kong,China.A:68.__B__B:I like her.She is clever and kind.A:69.__D__B:She likes reading and traveling(旅游).A:Oh,you have the same hobbies.B:Yes.So we decided to travel to Yunnan together during the summer vacation.A:That's great.I also want to go there.70.__A__B:Sure.I believe we'll have a good time.八、从方框中选择合适的单词并用其正确形式补全短文。(10分)start,clean,way,bring,have,how,music,kind,make,arriveIt was Saturday yesterday.It was my good friend Li Hui's birthday.She 71.__had__a party at home.On the 72.__way__to Li Hui's home,Mary and I bought some gifts for her.Li Hui likes 73.__music__,so we bought some CDs.At about half past ten,we 74.__arrived__at her home.She and her parents were busy with the party.So I helped Li Hui 75.__clean__the house.Mary helped her mother 76.__make__the birthday cake.After that,we learned 77.__how__ to make long noodles from her father.It was interesting.At 12 o'clock the birthday party 78.__started__.We couldn't wait to eat so much nice food.We had cakes,noodles,beef,chicken,fish and all 79.__kinds__of fruits.Oh,we ate eggs,too.Li Hui's mother said the eggs could 80.__bring__us good luck.In a word,we had a great time yesterday.九、书面表达。(15分)根据下面表格提示,写一篇短文介绍一下你的表弟迈克。要求:语法正确,语句通顺,60词左右。外表&中等身材、圆脸、大眼睛、短发最喜欢的食物&牛肉面和饺子爱好&踢足球、听音乐上周日活动&上午&和朋友踢足球下午&和父母去海滩晚上&看了一场电影My_cousin_Mike_is_of_medium_build.He_has_a_round_face_and_two_big_eyes.His_hair_is_short.He_likes_eating_beef_noodles_and_dumplings.He_enjoys_playing_soccer_and_listening_to_music.Last_Sunday_morning,he_played_soccer_with_his_friends.In_the_afternoon,he_went_to_the_beach_with_his_parents.In_the_evening,he_went_to_the_cinema_and_saw_an_interesting_movie. 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?历年真题高瞻远瞩放眼全球
每天学英语
想进步,请坚持参与每天学英语活动!
每天一词:
最新社区精华帖子
走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航