请问英语怎么说这件事情你很着急要结果吗?英文怎么说,谢谢

下面这句话英文怎么说?很着急,“我非常感谢您能把这批货物的船期提前,这给我们带来了很大的方便.我再次感谢你给予我们的支持,希望在207年里我们双方继续更好的合作!”_百度作业帮
下面这句话英文怎么说?很着急,“我非常感谢您能把这批货物的船期提前,这给我们带来了很大的方便.我再次感谢你给予我们的支持,希望在207年里我们双方继续更好的合作!”
下面这句话英文怎么说?很着急,“我非常感谢您能把这批货物的船期提前,这给我们带来了很大的方便.我再次感谢你给予我们的支持,希望在207年里我们双方继续更好的合作!”
I appreciate your help very much to put ahead the sailing schedule for the cargo,this brings great convenience to us.I thank you again for your support and look forward to our better cooperation in 2007!
Thank you very much for ahead of goods sailing date, it convient us a lot. Thank you again for your support, meanwhile, hope we could cooperate better in 2007!
You will be greatly appreciated by inform us of the shipping date of this order, which will bring us great convenience. Thanks again for your support, and wish better cooperation between us in the coming year 2007.
Thank you very much that you agree to advance the shipping schedule for this cargo,which bring us lots of convenience. Thanks again for your great assistance on this issue and hope we can continue our good cooperation in 2007.
I really appreciate that you've advanced the shipping schedule for these patch of goods, which brought us great convenience. Thanks for your support for us, and hope we'll have better cooperation in 2007
I am very grateful to you these goods can advance bookings, which gives us a lot of convenience. I thank you again for giving us their support, we hope that in 207 years the two sides continue to cooperate better!现在位置:
& 亲,你迷路了!我十号官网上买了个MX3 发的顺丰,然后顺丰到不了。转了个百世汇通快递,我打给顺丰然后告诉了我个订单号并且是两点半左右转的,怎么查都查不到,并且我还问了百世汇通的,他们说没有这个件。现在很着急,都四点了 两个小时都转不了个件么?有经验的大神给支个招吧,谢谢大家
我十号官网上买了个MX3 发的顺丰,然后顺丰到不了。转了个百世汇通快递,我打给顺丰然后告诉了我个订单号并且是两点半左右转的,怎么查都查不到,并且我还问了百世汇通的,他们说没有这个件。现在很着急,都四点了 两个小时都转不了个件么?有经验的大神给支个招吧,谢谢大家
应该没有那么快,转的话那边系统还要录入才能查得到,一般明天就能看到了
的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:)
相关知识等待您来回答
购物领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号这句话英文怎么说?很着急啊?谢谢大家_百度知道
这句话英文怎么说?很着急啊?谢谢大家
我今天上午已与包装公司联系,建议他们在拆袋时要小心仔细,可能的话尽量利用原包装袋。这样做也是为了能够减少你方在包装上的成本支出,同时也可以节约印刷或者空运包装袋的时间。
I this morning have related with the packing company, suggested they when open the bag must be careful carefully, the possible speech to make the best 原包装 the bag. Does this also is for can reduce you on the packing cost disbursement, simultaneously also may save printing or the aerial transport sack time.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
I have contacted the packing company this morning and suggest them to be carefull when tearing open the bags and if possible try to use the original packing bags.That will reduce the cost for packing,painting and air parcels.
水蜜桃加糖的比较好。另一个是软件翻的吧-_-#
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语谢谢怎么说 的文章

随机推荐