nb的new balance minimuss网球鞋怎样?

New Balance选购攻略之 别晕!小编教你看NB的货号
New Balance选购攻略之 别晕!小编教你看NB的货号
New Balance选购攻略之&&&别晕!小编教你看NB的货号
货号!这个让无数消费者头痛、不忍直视的一串数字、代码。其实,无论是数码产品、服装、鞋靴都有独一无二的货号,用于区分、辨别产品的系列、级别、型号。今天小编接下任务,为大家详细介绍现今的大热品牌New&Balance的货号,看完之后相信大家买鞋就不会晕乎乎的了。
New&Balance的货号,如我们熟悉的996系列总统跑鞋
M996USA&,可以分为1.英文字母、2.数字、3.英文字母3部分,包括3方面的信息,一般总共有6到7位码(
注意:这套规则一般指美国官方的货号,可能不适用于国内的NB)。放心,小编会一一介绍,同时会介绍一些相关的经典鞋款,感兴趣的朋友要留意咯!
1.首先是前面英文字母的部分,一般会包含1个或2个英文字母。
第1个字母,一般就是M、W和U,用于表示性别。比如“M”代表Men’s男款,“W”代表Women’s女款,“U”代表Unisex中性,这一点基本是可以肯定的;
第2个字母,一般是R、T、X、L、O、C、W。
R:代表Running,也就是跑步鞋,如“MR”,意思是“Men’s&Running”男子跑步鞋,相反,“WR”的意思就是女子跑步鞋。同时也包括部分Minimus&裸足系列的款式,Minimus系列的鞋款常常配有标志性Vibram大底。
例如:New&Balance新百伦&MR840WR&男士轻量跑鞋,采用轻量透气的合成网眼鞋面,双密度鞋领提供为双脚提供缓冲和支撑,ABZORB避震中底,OrthoLite抗菌Strobel鞋底结构柔软舒适的同时,透气吸汗,Blownrubber超轻橡胶外底,较一般橡胶轻40%,提升缓震效果,增加橡胶弹性。N-DURANCE超级碳胶耐磨材质,与坦克履带同级,比一般橡胶耐磨3000倍。重量337g,美国原产。
聚超值出镜次数:8次,最佳选购网站:
。目前高价,暂时不建议购买,有特价小编会立刻通知大家。
T:代表Trail,也就是越野鞋,如“MT”,意思是“Men’s&Trail”男子越野鞋,相反,“WT”的意思就是女子越野鞋。
例如:New&Balance新百伦&MT810是一款实用的越野跑鞋,采用轻量、透气的合成网面材质,运动起来比较舒适,AT&Tread纹路鞋底,在保证了耐磨性的同时兼顾野外及公路环境,保护足部减少运动伤害。全片式N-ergy响应式避震系统,利用橡胶材料本身的弹性来实现减震,并加快脚底的回弹速度。&
聚超值出镜次数:6次,最佳选购网站:
。目前同样高价,暂时不建议购买,有特价小编会立刻通知大家。
X:代表Cross-Training,交叉训练的意思,如“MX”,意思是“Men’s&Cross-Training”男子训练鞋,相反,“WX”的意思就是女子训练鞋。
例如:New&Balance新百伦&MX797v2&男士综合训练鞋,采用网布和人造革鞋面,超声波无缝焊接,中底采用Rev-lite悦轻材料,比其他泡沫中底重量轻30%,QUIX技术,作用于前掌中部,使脚掌更好地接触地面,提供良好的牵引力。N-DURANCE超级碳胶耐磨材质大底,与坦克履带同级,比一般橡胶耐磨3000倍。重量258g。&
聚超值出镜次数:4次,最佳选购网站:
。目前价格一般,
L:通常指Leisure,休闲的意思,如“ML”,一般的指男子休闲鞋,相反,“WL”的意思就是女子休闲鞋。
例如:574是新百伦的最经典系列之一,采用人造革材质制造,能为足部提供更好的包裹性,有效减缓运动疲劳。特有的ENCAP技术提供高密度的鞋底夹层吸震及稳定功能,更具足部承托能力,并使得圆弧形鞋底创造出舒适的走路姿态,也能调节腿部肌肉,让使用者走得更为轻松舒服。
聚超值出镜次数:60+次,最佳选购网站:
。目前价格不错,可惜码数不全,基本是大脚福利,
O:Outdoor,代表户外鞋,与Trail不同,O代表的户外鞋是专业级的,包括登山鞋、Hiking徒步鞋、训练鞋等等,还有我们熟悉的裸足越野跑鞋,同样有“MO”男款户外鞋、“WO”女款户外鞋,通常配有标志性Vibram大底。
例如:New&Balance新百伦&MO889&男款户外徒步鞋,采用ABZORB专利吸震材质,避免脊椎,膝盖,脚踝受到不当的地面反作用力的挤压,形成伤害。EVA中底搭载C-CAP高密度避震中底,吸收地面反作用力。增加了鞋中段的稳定性和承托能力,防止脚步过度扭转。Vibram鞋底,耐磨耐用,能够适用更复杂的户外环境,带来良好的行走体验。仅重341g。&
聚超值出镜次数:5次,最佳选购网站:
。目前价格高昂,暂时不建议购买!
C:可以理解为Classic的缩写,“CM”代表男款,“CW”代表女款,通常是联名限量定制版本,如果碰到好价,而且有适合的码数,一定不能犹豫,建议赶紧买买买!
例如:New&Balance新百伦&Classics&CM1600&男士经典复古跑鞋,主要采用透气网布和绒面革鞋面,带有TPU稳定片的一体成型鞋底,搭载了ABZORB高科技减震技术,增强舒适性;小羊皮鞋面,十分柔软;ABZORB缓震鞋垫,EVA缓震中底,外底依然采用的是超级耐磨的N-Durance超级碳胶材质。&在1994年发布之初是当时的革命性鞋款之一。
聚超值出镜次数:2次,最佳选购网站:
。目前价格不错,
W:Walking,健步鞋,如“MW”,意思是“Men’s&Walking”男子健步鞋,相反,“WW”的意思就是女子健步鞋。
例如:New&Balance新百伦&MW956&男士健步鞋,鞋面采用真皮持久耐穿,尼龙网面鞋舌能提供良好透气性能,内衬采用GORE-TEX防水透气薄膜,既能阻止外部水分子进入鞋内,又能排出内部的湿气,保持足部干燥。新百伦独家的ABZORB&缓震中底,能提供卓越的减震性能,ROLLBAR&碳织纤维材质的轻量稳定片,装置于中底部分,提供脚后跟最大的支撑稳定效果。Green&Rubber&绿色环保橡胶大底,能提供出色的抓地力。&
聚超值出镜次数:2次,最佳选购网站:
。目前价格高昂,暂时不建议购买!
除了以上常见的类别,还有少见的CT&/&C(Tennis):代表网球鞋,RC(Racing&Comp):代表竞赛鞋。可能会有部分朋友需要给家里的小朋友购买儿童款,这里也简单介绍一下,
K:Kid’s,代表儿童款。
J:代表跑鞋。
V:代表魔术贴版跑鞋。
T:代表网球。
X:和成人款一样,代表训练鞋&。
2.中间的数字,一般是3位或4位。代表鞋款所属的系列,如我们熟悉的57系列、99系列等等。开头的1位或2位一组,代表不同系列的性能等级,一般来说数字越大就意味着科技含量更高、质量更好,价格自然也就越贵;我们常见的56系列、57系列的定位和等级就比99系列、1000系列更低一些。
而后面的一位数或者两位数则代表在同一系列中不同的功能定位,这里就不能说是数字越大性能越好。官方的解释是:
40:代表控制系
50:代表适合公路或者室内健身跑
60:代表稳定系
70:代表轻量化稳定系
80:代表缓震系
90:代表针对追求速度的跑者
00:代表专业比赛鞋,鞋底一般装有钉刺
3.最后的两到三位字母表示配色,小编在这里啰嗦一下,以防部分童鞋平时英语课都睡觉去了。
一般来说,鞋子的颜色都由以下这几种色搭配而成。比如“BWG”便是&Blue/White/Grey&的意思,颜色的喜好是萝卜青菜、各有所爱,在这里小编主要帮助大家辨别,以免购买的时候出现乌龙。
P:Purple,表示紫色;O:Olive,表示橄榄色
N:Navy,表示深蓝色;G:Gray,表示灰色
G:Green,表示绿色;S:Silver,表示银色
R:Red,表示红色;Y:Yellow,表示黄色
B:Blue,表示蓝色;P:Pink,表示粉红
O:Orange,表示橙色;B:Brown,表示褐色
最后:某些限定或者合作款的球鞋上,最后两位也会出现“ST”或者“MC”等特定字样,不少热门的鞋款还会推出第2代、第3代、升级版等,因此货号后面会加上V2、V3等字符,这个就很容易辨别啦,不过小编提醒,一般新款和升级款都有一定的价格泡沫,大家要理性对待。
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏查看: 5362|回复: 22
给大家看看NB的赤足跑鞋吧
本帖最后由 ppan168 于
00:20 编辑
/new-balance-nb-minimus-road-review
英文的我可不会翻译啊,谷歌出来很不像话啊,哪位可以的话翻译下吧!
New Balance NB Minimus Road
Recently, New Balance sent me a pre-release version of their upcoming New Balance NB Minimus Road. Months ago, when I first saw pictures of the Minimus Road, I thought they had retro look. This was not what I expected a minimalist running shoe to look like, so I was curious to see how they would perform. The pair I received are dark graphite with florescent red accents and different from the colors I had previously seen. After receiving them, I wore them for a couple of days and took them out for a 4.5 mile road run. I have been very pleasantly surprised by their great look, feel and minimalist features that I have detailed in the following initial review.
Read my initial review, see a video overview and lots of pics after the jump.
&&NB Minimus RoadRunning is all about form and I am a strong advocate of a forefoot strike to naturally absorb the impacts of running. But which running shoe promotes good form better than others? Some say that running barefoot or in Five Fingers forces you to have good form. Others might argue that barefoot running over long distances is just too hard on the feet and a little cushioning is beneficial. The New Balance NB Minimus Road strikes a nice balance. It promotes good form running and has firm cushioning to ease the pain of long runs and rigorous training schedules.
The pictures of the NB Minimus Road that New Balance previously released (See them here) showed two color combinations. One was white with orange and blue accents and the other was blue with yellow and white accents. I prefer the graphite/red color combination I received, but the others look nice too. There was also an interesting little tag attached to one of the shoes cautioning runners to slowly transition to the NB Minimus Road.
The UpperThe NB Minimus Road definitely has running shoe styling, and the retro look is reminiscent of the New Balance 320 running shoes from the 1970s. The 320 was rated #1 in 1976 Runners World for “fit” and “comfort”. Though the upper is a mix of traditional and retro styling, it is built on a very minimal shape(last) which features a wide, roomy, and comfortable toe box. The heel pod is a bit more traditional. It is tall and padded and probably adds a little weight to the shoe, but holds my foot comfortably in place.
Weighing in at about 8 oz., they are not the lightest shoe around, but not heavy by any stretch. While some racing flats with minimalist characteristics are lighter, you get extra comfort with the Minimus Road versus a stripped down racing flat.
Under the Hood
These shoes feel good and are a pleasure to wear and run in. With their soft suede like insole, roomy toe box and smooth upper, they are comfortable enough to be worn as house shoes. One exception is that the tongue on my pre-production version has rough edges that scratch my foot when wearing them barefoot. This would seem to be easily correctable and I hope New Balance fixes it.
The Minimus Road feels very flat with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop which helps promote a slight forward lean when forefoot running and the undercut heel discourages heel striking. Is it possible to heel strike in these? Yes, but short barefoot practice runs are great to reinforce good form.
Update 11.21.2010 - I find it very difficult to heel strike in these shoes. They are very good at keeping me on my forefoot.
There is a very slight raised arch support. Interestingly, the New Balance MT101 has virtually no arch support, but has a slightly larger heel-to-toe drop. Although I can feel the raised arch, it did not bother me on my first run. Would I rather not have it? Yeah.
At first glance, the midsole and outsole of the Minimus Road appeared to be combined into a single layer similar to the Nike Free, but upon closer examination, I saw two separate layers. Typical running shoes have EVA midsoles and very thin rubber outsoles with lugs. EVA midsoles are light and cushiony and rubber outsoles are durable and provide traction. While the Minimus Road midsole section is a standard cushioned material, the rubbery outsole is different. It is flat with no lugs and is a bit thicker than a typical rubber outsole. It has a honeycomb pattern and is labeled &Ndurance&. There is no marshmallow feel with this sole. It is firm and grips the road well. The flat sole has a very nice ground feel when running on hard surfaces. It doesn't give barefoot type feedback. Instead, it feels very level and stable, like it is part of the road. It will be interesting to see what kind of traction the flat outsole provides in the rain. Ideally, this separate outsole will wear well better than a single layer EVA sole too. I think New Balance is really on to something here. I like the sole a lot.
Update 11.21.2010 - This outsole is whisper quiet when it touches the ground.
Conclusion (For now!)Minimalist running has become very popular, but there are still not a lot of minimalist running shoe models available from major shoe manufacturers. Yeah, there are a few smaller companies making minimalist running shoes, but the odds are against them becoming mainstream. This shoe is a great option for someone looking for a low drop minimalist road running shoe made by a major shoe company. This is not a barefoot running shoe like Vibram Five Fingers. The Minimus Road has plenty of cushioning. But, for a good form runner who logs a lot of miles, these are a perfect fit.
What I Like
Very ComfortableFlat Sole - Hugs the RoadFirm but CushionedLow DropRetro Styling
What I Don't Like
Arch SupportRough Tongue Edge - Easily Fixed
& &反正没钱买,我赤脚就好了
支持楼上的意见。。。
呵呵 口水啊
webnotes 发表于
反正没钱买,我赤脚就好了
也没钱,不穿
没有那么高的水平,所以不穿好鞋,一般的水,一般的鞋。那是供我观赏的哈
看不懂,晕
本帖最后由 uheng 于
10:49 编辑
应楼主之邀,提供译文,仅供参考:
New Balance NB Minimus Road --- New Balance NB最少保护路跑鞋
Recently, New Balance sent me a pre-release version of their upcoming New Balance NB Minimus Road. Months ago, when I first saw pictures of the Minimus Road, I thought they had retro look. This was not what I expected a minimalist running shoe to look like, so I was curious to see how they would perform. The pair I received are dark graphite with florescent red accents and different from the colors I had previously seen. After receiving them, I wore them for a couple of days and took them out for a 4.5 mile road run. I have been very pleasantly surprised by their great look, feel and minimalist features that I have detailed in the following initial review.
最近,在新品上市之前,New Balance寄给我一双他们即将推出的New Balance NB Minimus Road(NB最少保护路跑鞋)。数月前,当第一次看到图片时,我认为这双最少保护路跑鞋长得有些复古。由于这不是我期待中的那种最少保护跑鞋的长相,我非常想知道鞋子的性能咋样。我收到的这一双,深石墨色,带荧光红,与以前看到的颜色不一样。在收到鞋子之后,我试穿了几天,路跑4.5英里。对鞋子的外观,感觉和最少保护性能,我感到非常惊讶,详细感受参见以下初步测评。
Read my initial review, see a video overview and lots of pics after the jump.
读一下我的初步测评,看一段录影,和一组跳后的照片。
&&NB Minimus RoadRunning is all about form and I am a strong advocate of a forefoot strike to naturally absorb the impacts of running. But which running shoe promotes good form better than others? Some say that running barefoot or in Five Fingers forces you to have good form. Others might argue that barefoot running over long distances is just too hard on the feet and a little cushioning is beneficial. The New Balance NB Minimus Road strikes a nice balance. It promotes good form running and has firm cushioning to ease the pain of long runs and rigorous training schedules.
NB Minimus RoadRunning(NB最少保护路跑鞋)主要是针对跑姿的,我完全赞成赤脚跑可以自然地吸收跑步冲击力。但是,在不同种鞋子之间,那一种更能改善跑姿呢?有人说,赤脚跑和五指鞋可以迫使您改善跑姿。其他人可能反驳,赤脚跑长距离对双脚太过残忍,鞋子稍带弹性会好些。New Balance的NB Minimus RoadRunning(NB最少保护路跑鞋)恰到好处,既能改善跑姿,又具有足够的弹性,缓解长距离跑和高强度训练的痛苦。
The pictures of the NB Minimus Road that New Balance previously released (See them here) showed two color combinations. One was white with orange and blue accents and the other was blue with yellow and white accents. I prefer the graphite/red color combination I received, but the others look nice too. There was also an interesting little tag attached to one of the shoes cautioning runners to slowly transition to the NB Minimus Road.
根据New Balance以前发布的图片,Minimus RoadRunning(NB最少保护路跑鞋)为二色相拼(参见图片),一种是偏橙黄白色,点缀蓝色;另一种是偏黄绿色,点缀白色。我喜欢我收到的色彩组合,石墨黑/红色,但是,其它的看上去也不错。鞋上还有一个有趣的小标签,提醒跑步者慢慢地过渡到Minimus RoadRunning(NB最少保护路跑鞋)。
The UpperThe NB Minimus Road definitely has running shoe styling, and the retro look is reminiscent of the New Balance 320 running shoes from the 1970s. The 320 was rated #1 in 1976 Runners World for “fit” and “comfort”. Though the upper is a mix of traditional and retro styling, it is built on a very minimal shape(last) which features a wide, roomy, and comfortable toe box. The heel pod is a bit more traditional. It is tall and padded and probably adds a little weight to the shoe, but holds my foot comfortably in place.
Minimus RoadRunning(NB最少保护路跑鞋)鞋面具有明显的跑鞋特征,而复古的外观可以追溯到1970s年代的New Balance 320跑鞋。320跑鞋荣获1976年度Runners World “合脚” 与 “舒适” 排名第一。尽管鞋面为传统复古型,但是制作简洁,脚尖部分宽而大,穿着非常舒适。后跟支撑也颇为传统,高挑,厚实,可能鞋重略有增加,但是,可以使我的脚舒服地定位。
Weighing in at about 8 oz., they are not the lightest shoe around, but not heavy by any stretch. While some racing flats with minimalist characteristics are lighter, you get extra comfort with the Minimus Road versus a stripped down racing flat.
鞋重8盎司左右,不属于最轻的跑鞋,但是,做任何动作都没有沉重感。虽然竞速平底跑鞋轻一些,相比之下,穿Minimus RoadRunning(NB最少保护路跑鞋),您更感舒适。
本帖最后由 uheng 于
10:46 编辑
Under the Hood---鞋面之下
These shoes feel good and are a pleasure to wear and run in. With their soft suede like insole, roomy toe box and smooth upper, they are comfortable enough to be worn as house shoes. One exception is that the tongue on my pre-production version has rough edges that scratch my foot when wearing them barefoot. This would seem to be easily correctable and I hope New Balance fixes it.
这双鞋子感觉不错,穿着和跑步都非常舒服。带有和鞋垫上一样的软毛,脚尖部分宽敞,上方柔软,作为室内鞋穿也舒服有余。由于老款鞋舌边缘毛糙,赤脚穿着跑步擦伤了我的脚。这个毛病似乎容易解决,我希望New Balance能够妥善处理。
The Minimus Road feels very flat with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop which helps promote a slight forward lean when forefoot running and the undercut heel discourages heel striking. Is it possible to heel strike in these? Yes, but short barefoot practice runs are great to reinforce good form.
Minimus RoadRunning(NB最少保护路跑鞋)感觉非常平,脚跟至脚尖相差4mm,当用前掌跑时,有助于略微前倾;鞋跟稍低,脚跟不容易着地。穿了这双鞋,还会脚跟着地跑吗?Yes, 但是短期赤脚跑练习可以改善跑姿。
Update 11.21.2010 - I find it very difficult to heel strike in these shoes. They are very good at keeping me on my forefoot.
日更新---我发现穿这双鞋很难脚跟着地跑。在跑步时,我很容易保持前掌着地。
There is a very slight raised arch support. Interestingly, the New Balance MT101 has virtually no arch support, but has a slightly larger heel-to-toe drop. Although I can feel the raised arch, it did not bother me on my first run. Would I rather not have it? Yeah.
这一双鞋具有微凸的足弓支撑。有趣的是,实际上,New Balance MT101没有任何足弓支撑,只是脚跟至脚尖的坡度略大一些。尽管我可以感觉到,凸起的足弓支撑并不影响我第一次试跑。是否我宁可没有足弓支撑?Yeah。
The Sole---鞋底
At first glance, the midsole and outsole of the Minimus Road appeared to be combined into a single layer similar to the Nike Free, but upon closer examination, I saw two separate layers. Typical running shoes have EVA midsoles and very thin rubber outsoles with lugs. EVA midsoles are light and cushiony and rubber outsoles are durable and provide traction. While the Minimus Road midsole section is a standard cushioned material, the rubbery outsole is different. It is flat with no lugs and is a bit thicker than a typical rubber outsole. It has a honeycomb pattern and is labeled &Ndurance&. There is no marshmallow feel with this sole. It is firm and grips the road well. The flat sole has a very nice ground feel when running on hard surfaces. It doesn't give barefoot type feedback. Instead, it feels very level and stable, like it is part of the road. It will be interesting to see what kind of traction the flat outsole provides in the rain. Ideally, this separate outsole will wear well better than a single layer EVA sole too. I think New Balance is really on to something here. I like the sole a lot.
初看Minimus Road,中底和外底似乎合二为一,和Nike Free一样,通过仔细观察,我可以看见二个独立层。典型的跑鞋具有EVA中底和非常薄,带有lugs纹路的橡胶外底。EVA中底,轻质,具有弹性;橡胶外底,耐用,摩擦力大。Minimus Road的中底为标准的弹性材料,而橡胶外底则不同。Minimus Road的橡胶外底是平的,没有lugs纹路,标明 &Ndurance&。鞋底没有任何下陷不起的感觉,它坚实,有很好的抓地性能。平底,在跑坚硬地面时,脚感非常好,没有赤脚跑的不适感,却有脚踏实地的稳定感,好像它是路面的一部分。感受雨中跑摩擦力更是一件趣事。在理想情况下,仅此外底的耐磨性也将超过单层EVA鞋底。我认为New Balance确实做到了。我非常喜欢这种鞋底。
Update 11.21.2010 - This outsole is whisper quiet when it touches the ground.
Conclusion (For now!)Minimalist running has become very popular, but there are still not a lot of minimalist running shoe models available from major shoe manufacturers. Yeah, there are a few smaller companies making minimalist running shoes, but the odds are against them becoming mainstream. This shoe is a great option for someone looking for a low drop minimalist road running shoe made by a major shoe company. This is not a barefoot running shoe like Vibram Five Fingers. The Minimus Road has plenty of cushioning. But, for a good form runner who logs a lot of miles, these are a perfect fit.
日更新---这种外底,触地声音非常小。结论,(目前!)最小保护跑越来越流行,主要制造商提供的最小保护跑鞋类型却不多。不错,一些中小型公司也生产最小保护跑鞋,但是,它们无法成为主流产品。对于正在寻找主要制造商生产的小坡度最小保护跑鞋的人而言,这一双鞋无疑是不错的选择。这是一双不同于Vibram五指鞋的赤脚跑鞋。Minimus RoadRunning(NB最少保护路跑鞋)避震跟多一些。但是,对于那些追求好跑姿的高里程者,这一双鞋是绝配。
What I Like
1.& && &&&Very Comfortable
2.& && &&&Flat Sole - Hugs the Road
3.& && &&&Firm but Cushioned
4.& && &&&Low Drop
5.& && &&&Retro Styling
我所喜欢的
1.& && &&&非常舒服
2.& && &&&平底—抓地
3.& && &&&坚实,但是有弹性
4.& && &&&坡度小
5.& && &&&复古设计