其实在梦里其实你是爱我的的翻译

“baby”这首英文歌的英文歌词翻译成中文的。_百度知道
“baby”这首英文歌的英文歌词翻译成中文的。
全部都要翻译
提问者采纳
贾斯汀You know you love me,I know you care知道我我知道意just shout whenever, And I'll be there论何呼唤我我都You want my love, You want my heart想要我想要我And we would never ever ever be apart我直永远离Are we an item? Girl quit playing我起吧孩别折磨我we're just friends, what are you saying我朋友 说呢Said there's another as you
look right in my eyes直视我眼睛说别My first love broke my heart for the first time我初恋第伤我And I was like我说Baby, baby, baby ohh亲 亲 亲like baby, baby, baby noo 我说 亲 亲 亲 like baby, baby, baby ohh 我说 亲 亲 亲I thought you'd always be mine mine我永远我 我Baby, baby, baby ohhlike baby, baby, baby noolike baby, baby, baby ohhI thought you'd always be mine,mine我永远我 我oh oh For you, I would have done whatever我赴汤蹈火and I just can't believe we ain't together我相信我And I wanna play it cool,but I'm losin' you我想表现酷我却失I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring我给买任何东西我给买任何戒指now I'm in pieces , baby fix me现我内已碎片宝贝请让我完整And just
shake me till you wake me from this bad dream请我噩梦摇醒I'm going down, down, down,down我变越越沮丧And I just can't believe my first love won't be around 我相信我初恋结束and now I'm likeBaby, baby, baby ohhlike baby, baby, baby noolike baby, baby, baby ohhI thought you'd always be mine mine同When i was 13 I had my first love我13岁我初恋there was nobody that compared to my baby 没我宝贝相比And nobody came between us no one could ever come above并且没任何介入没更珍贵She had me goin' crazy 让我变疯狂Oh i was star-struck.oh我沉迷She woke me up daily don’t need no starbucks每叫醒我需要星巴克(咖啡)She made my heart pound I skip a beat when i see her in the street 让我跳加速 我街见跳漏拍And at school on the playground校操场But i really wanna see her on the weekend我想周末见、She knows she got me dazing 知道令我眩晕Cause she was so amazing 炫丽and now my heart is breaking 现我碎裂But i just keep on saying我继续说Baby, baby, baby ohhlike baby, baby, baby noolike baby, baby, baby ohhI thought you'd always be mine我总我yeah yeah yeah ~I'm gone 现我却离
相关专业回答
Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah
You know you love me, I know you care.
你知道你爱我,我知道你在意
You shout whenever and I’ll be there.
你只要召唤我,我就会马上出现
You want my love, you want my heart.
你想要我的爱,你想要我的心
And we will never ever ever be apart.
我们将永远永远都不分离
Are we an item? Girl quit p...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我知道你爱他,但是我还是每天幻想我们会在一起,幻想你是爱我的是什么意思?
我知道你爱他,但是我还是每天幻想我们会在一起,幻想你是爱我的
问题补充:
I know you love him, but I will be with us every fantasy, fantasy you love me
I know you love him, but I am daily fantasy we will together, imagine that you love me
I knew you love him, but I fantasized every day we can in the same place, fantasize you are love me
I know you love him, but I was a fantasy we could be together everyday, fantasy, you love me
I know you love him, but I was a fantasy we could be together everyday, fantasy, you love me
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译所以“你是爱我的,你爱的人是我”这句话怎么翻译成英文.斯佳丽为什么认为艾希里爱的人是她?
You love me,I am the only one that you love.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英文个性签名热点排行
QQHOT乐园热点排行

我要回帖

更多关于 我知道你是爱我的 的文章

随机推荐