ijacob have i lovedloved wringing for as long as i can rememb

英语翻译1.Would I have been as ready as Philip Lawrence have been to face the aggressors,and to lay down my life for those in my care?2.We live on,I'm sure,in the lives of those we loved,and therefore we ought to have a care what they will rememb_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.Would I have been as ready as Philip Lawrence have been to face the aggressors,and to lay down my life for those in my care?2.We live on,I'm sure,in the lives of those we loved,and therefore we ought to have a care what they will rememb
英语翻译1.Would I have been as ready as Philip Lawrence have been to face the aggressors,and to lay down my life for those in my care?2.We live on,I'm sure,in the lives of those we loved,and therefore we ought to have a care what they will remember and what they will treasure.
我是不是做好准备,像菲利普·劳伦斯那样面对歹徒,然后在我所爱的人怀里渐渐逝去生命?我确信,对于我们所爱的人来讲,我们曾在他们的生命中出现过,因此,我们要对他们的所忆所想所珍爱的一切都加以关心和关爱.
1 Would I have been as ready as Philip Lawrence have been to face the aggressors,and to lay down my life for those in my care?我会像飞利浦·劳伦斯直面侵略者那样,已经做好准备,并且为我所关心的人奋不顾身吗?2.We live on,I'm sure,in...
1。我会一直像菲利普·劳伦斯已经准备好面对侵略者,并为那些献出我的生命在我的在乎吗?
2。我们住在,我敢肯定,那些我们爱的生活,因此我们应该小心他们会记住什么,他们会珍惜。

我要回帖

更多关于 how long have you 的文章

随机推荐