求求大家发给我这首歌wont come down with

谁帮我翻译下_百度知道
谁帮我翻译下
Let'kin foundation, I bin Southampton but ive never bin to Scunthorpe, yo, Until we hit the ground and pass out, Soon ill be the king like Prince Charles Child, I’m pissed i never got to fly on a concord, We won&#39, i can'm good, hope you enjoyed the show, Let it pour away, Until we hit the ground and pass out, Extra ordinary, I leave her in the club, And we can do this until we pass outTinie Tempah - Pass Out It&#39, I bet your Daughter knows, I’m a star and i bought my fucking cast out, We won't fuckin’ hear your reception Yeah (yeah) we bring the stars out, Sayin’ DJ wont ya gimmie one more track (so) Let it rain Let it pour away We wont come down Until we hit the ground and pass out, Disturbing London baby we about to branch out! Yeah (i) yeah, I live a very very very wild lifestyle, I used to listen to ‘you don’t wanna bring arms house’ I got so many clothes i keep’s em in ma aunts house, I’m sorta&#39, where’s my encore, They say hello, cos I was born alone.; on my back, Let&#39, And we can do this until we pass out, ravin’ with the freshers 20 light bulbs around my table and my dresser CLK Kompressor! This shit was meant to last me 24 hrs man Yeah, And we can do this until we pass out, Let&#39! Yeah (yeah) we bring the stars out? I walk alone, just in case that don’t impress her Say hello to Dexter, Man’im, woh ho ho, I never ever call her phone, Yeah (yeah) we bring the stars out, Cos every day i got a groupie at my front door, We bring the women and the cars and the cards out! Yeah, Yeah, Now I drive past the bus i used to run for, Look at me i been a cheeky bastard! Ws ok, Let it pour away, say hello to Uncle Fester Got them gazing at my necklace and my crazy sun protectors G-Shocks i got a crazy don collection Haters, If your son doesn’t! (so) Let it rain. (so) Let it rain, Check out my visual, We bring the women and the cas Go, yeah and there ain’t nobody fresher Semester to semester, Let it pour away, checkout my audio, I’m born famous, We bring the women and the cars and the cards out, they say ‘ola and they say bonjour, I's have a toast a celebration get a glass out, About to be a bigger star than my mum thought, We wont come down, I’m fucking crazy with the kicks, Now’im In here layin's have a toast a celebration get a glass out, i never ever walk her home, Lets have a toast a celebration get a glass out. Uh, call me Jean Claude, Heidi and Audrina eat your heart out, Until we hit the ground and pass out., L known, im the cornerstone. (so) Let it rain, DL the f&#39, I chirps her just for fun, Where’s my fucking clap, We wont come down, Look at all the drama we started. (So) Lt come down, i’m in charge now, Until we hit the ground and pass out
html" target="_blank">http.html.youku://v.com/v_show/id_/v_show/id_XMTU1ODk3NTgw://v翻译见<a href="http
我有更好的答案
Tinie Tempah -晕倒了
耶(耶)我们把星星,
我们把妇女、汽车和卡片,
让我们干一杯得到一个玻璃庆祝,
和我们能做到这一点,直到我们晕倒了。
(所以)让下雨的话,
我们不会下来,
直到我们撞到地面,还要经过了!
耶(我)是啊,我是主管的现在,
我是一个明星,我买给我他妈的赶出去,
我住一个,非常,非常,非常野生的生活方式,
海蒂和Audrina嫉妒吧,
我过去常听“你不想带武器的房子”
我带了很多的衣服我不断的在马姑妈家,他们
令人不安的伦敦我们就要分支婴儿,
很快的不王像查尔斯王子的孩子,是啊!
是的,没有没有人新鲜的
学期都会ravin &#039;的,新生的学习
20灯泡在我的桌子,我的梳妆台上
CLK Kompressor,以防万一...
Tinie Tempah -晕倒了
耶(耶)我们把星星,
我们把妇女、汽车和卡片,
让我们干一杯得到一个玻璃庆祝,
和我们能做到这一点,直到我们晕倒了。
(所以)让下雨的话,
我们不会下来,
直到我们撞到地面,还要经过了!
耶(我)是啊,我是主管的现在,
我是一个明星,我买给我他妈的赶出去,
我住一个,非常,非常,非常野生的生活方式,
海蒂和Audrina嫉妒吧,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁栀子花开预告片插曲
wont come down
feat.Penny Shaw
栀子花开预告片插曲
栀子花开歌曲精选
?如果您觉得《 》好听的话,那么就点下面的链接收藏它吧
?本页是歌曲动态歌词页面页面,要是您想下载栀子花开预告片插曲歌词
那么就点下面的链接
在线音乐门户,分享最新网络歌曲,带给你最好听的新歌
记住我们的域名:
正为您在处理数据, 请稍候...求常用的有up和down的词组短语如give up、come down之类的,以及中文_百度作业帮
求常用的有up和down的词组短语如give up、come down之类的,以及中文
求常用的有up和down的词组短语如give up、come down之类的,以及中文
▲UPback up 支持build up堵塞,聚集;建立,树立;增强;clear up 整理;说出,解决count up算出总数draw up单拟;使…..停住hang up挂断电话knock up 使…..疲倦(英)怀孕(美)hold up 支撑;阻碍;抢劫lay up 卧床不起;leave up 减弱pay up 付清pick up 拣起;偶获;学会;恢复;改建;搭载pull up =stopshow up 显现;出席sit up 熬夜stand up 站起;耐用;-- for 维护 –to sb 抵抗某人touch up 改进;润色wipe up 擦干work up 激情;煽动write up 补写;整理;细写;提高账面值;为文赞扬▲DOWNback down: bring down:打倒;降低;(记录)延续come down:贫困潦倒;(物价)下跌get down:从…下来;写下;记下;使沮丧 go down:下降;船(沉)hand down:=hand on 把……传下去hold down:压制;操持(工作);阻止(物价上涨)keep down:镇压;压低look down on:蔑视put sb. down:让某人下车;奚落set down :=write downtake down :拆卸;记下turn down :调小(音量,光线,煤水);拒绝lay down:放下;规定let down :放下;使失望run down:撞倒我教学中用的,高中到四级应该够用了.发给你,一起分享.如果还需要其它介副词的,加我的Q,祝你好运!
break downLook up tosit down...
up and down 上下get up 起床put up 举起
come up with
go/come up and down
take up 承担stand up 站起来pick up 捡起来fix up 修好go up 上升get up 起床wake up 醒来shut up闭嘴times up 时间到give up 放弃turn up音量调高;出现;露面look up查找 turn down音量调低;拒绝put down把……放下sit down坐下可以把wont come down发我么 求!! 谢谢!_百度知道
可以把wont come down发我么 求!! 谢谢!
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
现在给你发,一直没空看百度账号。
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高考选择题,求解Im sorry _________ I wont be able to come tonight. A. for B.and C. but D. then 答案是c为什么 Im sorry for shouting at you.这个句子却是对的,怎么回事?_百度作业帮
高考选择题,求解Im sorry _________ I wont be able to come tonight. A. for B.and C. but D. then 答案是c为什么 Im sorry for shouting at you.这个句子却是对的,怎么回事?
高考选择题,求解Im sorry _________ I wont be able to come tonight. A. for B.and C. but D. then 答案是c为什么 Im sorry for shouting at you.这个句子却是对的,怎么回事?
for后跟的是宾语,一般是名词,shouting at you是一个整体,当做名词用而你问的句子是一个从句,空白后是一个句子,不能用for

我要回帖

更多关于 wont come down 的文章

随机推荐