译林英语初中补充习题牛津译林版七年级上册册2 34页答案快……快

七年级英语上册语法专项复习题(新译林版)
牛津英语新教材(译林版)重要语法项目专项练习现在进行时练习Ⅰ.按要求改写句子1.The boy is playing basketball. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________ 对“is playing basketball”提问:__________________________ 对“ The boy”提问:__________________________2.They are singing in the classroo. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________ 对“are singing ”提问:__________________________ 对“ in the classroo”提问:__________________________3.仿照例句造句:odel:read,a book
--What are you doing? --I' reading a book.1.read a new book ________________2.clean the blackboard ________________3.she,the window,open,no(用现在进行时连词成句.)_____________________4.The birds are singing in the tree.(就划线部分提问)________________________5.is,who,the window,cleaning?(连词成句)______________________6.The children are playing gaes near the house.(就划线部分提问)________________________7.She is closing the door no(改成否定句)______________________8.You are doing your hoework.(用"I"作主语改写句子)______________________9.they,the tree,sing,now,under.(用现在进行时连词成句.)_____________________10.The Young Pioneers are helping the old woan.(改成一般疑问句)______________________II.单项选择( )1.我在照看孩子. (A)I a looking after the baby. (B)I' look aftering the baby. (C)I look a aftering the baby.
(D)I looking after the baby.( )2._____friend's aking______a kite. (A)I,e (B)y,y (C)y,e (D)His,his( )3.Is the woan ______ yellow your teacher? (A)in (B)putting on (C)wearing (D)having( )4.Look!The twins_____their other do the housework. (A)are wanting (B)help (C)are helping (D)are looking( )5._____are the birds doing? They are singing in a tree. (A)Who (B)What (C)How (D)Where( )6.Is she____soething? (A)eat (B)eating (C)eatting (D)eats( )7.你在干什么? (A)What is you doing? (B)What are you do? (C)What are you doing? (D)What do you do?( )8.What are you listening_____?
(A)/ (B)for (C)at (D)to( )9.我正在听他说话. (A)I listening to hi. (B)I' listening to hi. (C)I' listen to hi. (D)I' listening hi.( )10.They are_____their clothes. (A)akeing (B)putting (C)put away (D)putting on( )11.Listen! She____in the classroo. (A)is singing (B)sing (C)to sing (D)is sing( )12.Today Ji______ his white shirt and brown trousers. (A)is putting on (B)wear (C)put on (D)is wearing( )13.______are you eating?I' eating______eat. (A)What,soe (B)Which,any (C)Where,not (D)What,a( )14.They______TV in the evening.They do their hoework. (A)are watching (B)can't watching (C)don't watch (D)don't watching( )15.The children_____football. (A)is playing (B)are playing (C)play the (D)play a( )16.They are flying kites. (A)他们喜欢放风筝. (B)他们在放风筝吗? (C)他们在放风筝. (D)他们常放风筝.( )17.Here are any books. Please_____the. (A)look (B)write (C)count (D)taking( )18.Look,They are swiing in the river.I want_____you. (A)to go with (B)go with (C)helping (D)help( )19.The an_____(work)ear the house no( )20.Look.Lucy is_____a new bike today. (A)juping (B)running (C)riding (D)takeingIII.用现在进行时完成下列句子:1.What_________you__________(do)?2.I_____________(sing) an English song.3.What________he____________(end)?4.He______________(end) a car.5.______you__________(fly) a kite?Yes,_______.6.______she___________(sit) in the boat?7.______you_____________(ask) questions?8.We_______________(play) gaes noIV.翻译1.我正在读英语。2.他正在写字。3.你正在唱歌吗?是的,我在唱歌。不,我不在唱歌。4.他(她)在听音乐吗?5.你正在干什么? 我正在做作业。 6.看!杰克正在游泳。7.听!她正在唱歌。8.现在我正在打扫房间。9.你父亲在干什么?他正在看电视。10.他正在打一封信吗?是的。11.琳达经常在晚上做作业,但她今晚在看电视。12.今天天气不错。瞧!他们正在草地上玩耍。13.我不能和你出去了.外面正下雨呢。14.现在我们正在吃晚餐。15.我的父母年岁越来越老了。一般现在时用法专练一、用括号内动词的适当形式。 1. He often (have) dinner at hoe. 2. Daniel and Toy (be) in Class One. 3. We (not watch) TV on onday. 4. Nick (not go) to the zoo on Sunday. 5. they (like) the World Cup? 6. What they often (do) on Saturdays? 7. your parents (read) newspapers every day? 8. The girl (teach) us English on Sundays. 9. She and I (take) a walk together every evening. 10. There (be) soe water in the bottle. 11. ike (like) cooking. 12. They (have) the sae hobby. 13. y aunt (look) after her baby carefully. 14. You always (do) your hoework well. 15. I (be) ill. I’ staying in bed. 16. She (go) to school fro onday to Friday. 17. Liu Tao (do) not like PE. 18. The child often (watch) TV in the evening. 19. Su Hai and Su Yang (have) eight lessons this ter. 20. -What day (be) it today? - It’s Saturday. 二、按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)
2. I do y hoework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
3. She likes ilk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)
4. Ay likes playing coputer gaes.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
5. We go to school every orning.(改为否定句)
6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句)
7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问)
8. John coes fro Canada.(对划线部分提问) X
9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
10. Sion and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句)
三、翻译 1.他在第三小学上学。他每天早上七点上学。(No. 3 Priary School) 2.父亲每天早晨都浇花。 3.我女儿喜欢看电视和听音乐。4.桑迪放学后打羽毛球吗?
不。她学习很用功。放学后她总是看书。5.我每天六点钟起床。 I ______ _____ _______ six every orning. 6.我在周末爬山。 I _______ __________ _______ the weekend. 7.小明经常去远足。Xiao ing _________ ________ hiking. 8.她总是在星期天看望爷爷奶奶。She _______ __________ her grandparents on Sundays. 9.你几点上学?When ________ you go to school? 10.他什么时候去上班?When ________ he go to _________? 11.李云喜欢秋天,不喜欢冬天。Li Yun _________ autun, but he _________ like winter. 12.你最喜欢哪一个季节?Which ________ season _________ you like best? 13.他喜欢在湖里游泳,但不喜欢在河边钓鱼。He ________ _________ swi in the lake, but he ________ like _________
go fishing at the river. 14.你为什么不喜欢夏天?Why _________ you like suer? 15.我最喜欢春天。I __________ __________ __________. 16.今天的天气怎么样?What’s the _________ like _________? 13.你的生日是什么时候?_________ is your __________? 17.我的生日在十一月。y _________ is __________ ____________. 18.Bill叔叔的生日在7月3日。 __________ _________ birthday is _______ ___________ ______ ________. 19.奶奶的生日在6月吗?________ __________ birthday in __________? 20.她有电脑吗?___________ she __________ a coputer? 21.谁的生日在十月?____________ ___________ a birthday in __________?____________ ___________ is in ____________? 22.今天多少号?____________ the ___________ __________? 23.今天是5月12日。___________ ay the ____________ ___________. 四、改错( )1. Is your brother speak English?
A B C ( )2. Does he likes going fishing?
A B C ( )3. He likes play gaes after class.
A B C ( )4. r. Wu teachs us English.
A B C ( )5. She don’t do her hoework on Sundays.
A B C现在进行时与一般现在时综合练习I.用动词的适当形式1.She ______________ (go) to school at eight o’clock.2.It’s six o’clock. They are _____________ supper. (eat)3.He usually ___________ up at 17:00.(get )4.She ___________ (live) in Beijing.5.Sally _________ (be) here just no (刚才)6._______ (be)there a fly (苍蝇) on the table just now?7.They are __________ (dig) a hole (洞).8.y father _______________ (end) his odel(模型) plane these days.II.选择填空1.I want____hoework no A.doing B.to do C.to do y D.do y2.It's tie______. A.go to school B.play gaes C.to go hoe D.to do y hoeworks3.____you____the blackboard?Yes,I a. A.Can, clean B.A, cleaning C.Are, cleaning D.Do, clean4.______go and help her. A.Let's e B.Let's us C.Let's D.Let's to5.What are they doing? They are______things away. A.put B.puting C.putting D.carry6.Do they have a new car? Yes,_____. A.they are B.they have C.they don't D.they do7.He often _________ supper at 6:00 in the evening. A. have B. has c. is having D. is eating8. It’s 6 o’clock in the orning. He ___________.
A. get up B. gets up C. is geting up D. is getting up9. What are you doing? I’ __________ TV.
A. watch B. watches C. to watch D. watching10. We _____________ any Chinese classes on Friday.
A. are having B. aren’t having C. don’t have D. are have11. To _______ an English class no
A. is having B. has C. having D. have12. Are you playing basketball? No, we ___________.
A. isn’t B. aren’t C. not D. don’t 13. Listen! The girl _____________ in the roo. A. sings B. singing C. is singing D. are singing14. The boy is __________ to his teacher. A. saying B. speaking C. talking D. telling15. I’ ___________ a book in the roo. A. watching B. seeing C. reading D. looking16. Where _________ he _________ fro? A. is, coe B. do, coe C. does, coe D. is , fro17. What language do you __________ ? A. say B. speak C. talk D. tellIII.按要求重写下列句子:1.We are in the sae grade.(改为否定句)_______________________2.I can borrow those books fro our school.(改为否定句)_______________________3.They have nice kites.(改为否定句)_______________________4.Open the door, please.(改为否定句)_______________________5.There are soe apples on the trees.(主语改成单数,重写句子)_______________________6.We have any friends in China.(主语改成单数,重写句子)_______________________7.Kate is helping her other with housework.(改成一般疑问句)_______________________8.They can stay at hoe for two days.(改成一般疑问句)_________________________________________________________9. She takes a shower at five o’clock. (划线部分提问) ___________ _________ she _________ at five o’clock?10.I want to sleep a little longer because I’ tired. (划线部分提问) ________ _______ ________ want to sleep a little longer?IV. 翻译句子1.他通常在六点钟起床。________________________________________2.你晚上淋浴吗?________________________________________________3.他想成为一名音乐家。______________________________________________4.李明的妈妈正在做蛋糕。_______________________________________________5.他没在做作业__________________________________________________一般将来时练习( ) 1. There __________ a eeting toorrow afternoon. A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be( ) 2. Charlie ________ here next onth. A. isn’t working B. doesn’t working C. isn’t going to working D. won’t work( ) 3. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week. A. is B. is
C. will be D. will be( ) 4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo toorrow evening. A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be( ) 5. ?________ you ________ free toorrow? ? No. I ________ free the day after toorro A. A will B. A will C. A will be D. A will be( ) 6. other ________ e a nice present on y next birthday. A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give( ) 7. ? Shall I buy a cup of tea for you? ?________. (不,不要。) A. No, you won’t. B. No, you aren’t. C. No, please don’t. D. No, please.( ) 8. ? Where is the orning paper? ? I ________ if for you at once. A. get B. a getting C. to get D. will get( ) 9. ________ a concert next Saturday? A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are( ) 10. If they coe, we ________ a eeting. A. have B. will have C. had D. would have( ) 11. He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday. A. gives B. gave C. will giving D. is going to giving( ) 12. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there. A. writes B. has written C. will write D. wrote( ) 13. He ________ in three days. A. coing back B. cae back C. will coe back D. is going to coing back( ) 14. If it ________ toorrow, we’ll go roller-skating. A. isn’t rain B. won’t rain C. doesn’t rain D. doesn’t fine( ) 15. ? Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors toorrow? ? No, ________ (不去). A. they willn’t. B. they won’t. C. they aren’t. D. they don’t.( ) 16. Who ________ we ________ swiing with toorrow afternoon? A. go B. go C. going D. go( ) 17. We ________ the work this way next tie. A. do B. will do C. going to do D. will doing( ) 18. Toorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ________ boating in the park. A. will go B. goes C. will goes D. will go( ) 19. The day after toorrow they ________ a volleyball atch. A. will watching B. watches C. is watching D. is going to watch( ) 20. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday. A. shall be B. will be C. shall going to be D. will going to be( ) 21. They ________ an English evening next Sunday. A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have( ) 22. ________ you ________ free next Sunday? A. W are B. W be C. Do; be D. A be( ) 23. He ________ there at ten toorrow orning. A. will B. is C. will be D. be( ) 24. ________ your brother ________ a agazine fro the library? A. A going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow C. W borrows D. A going to borrows( ) 25. ? Shall I coe again toorrow afternoon? ?________ (好的). A. Yes, please B. Yes, you will. C. No, please. D. No, you won’t.( ) 26. It ________ the year of the horse next year. A. is going to be B. is going to
C. will be D. will is( ) 27. ________ open the window? A. Will you please B. Please will you C. You please D. Do you ( ) 28. ? Let’s go out to play football, shall we? ? OK. I ________. A. will coing B. be going to coe C. coe D. a coing( ) 29. It ________ us a long tie to learn English well. A. takes B. will take C. spends D. will spend( ) 30. The train ________ at 11. A. going to arrive B. will be arrive C. is going to D. is arriving一般过去时练习I.改错题1.How is Jane yesterday? _____________________ 2.He go to school by bus last week. ____________________________3.He often goes hoe at 6:00 last onth. ____________________________4.I can fly kites seven years ago. ______________________________5.Did you saw hi just no ____________________________________6.To wasn’t watch TV last night. ____________________________________7.I didn’t y hoework yesterday. ____________________________________8.He wait for you three hours ago. ____________________________________9.Who find it just now ? ________________________________________II.句型转换1.The children had a good tie in the park. (改为反意疑问句)The children had a good tie in the park, ___________ ___________ ?2.There were about nine hundred people at the concert. ( 音乐会)否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________对划线部分提问:____________________________________3.There was only one proble. 否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________对划线部分提问:____________________________________4.Ann did her hoework yesterday evening. 否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________对划线部分提问:____________________________________5.Last week I read an English book. (改为否定句)Last week I _______ _________ an English book. 6.y brother was in the park just no 否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________对划线部分提问:____________________________________7.She had soe bread( 面包) for lunch today. 否定句:__________________________________________一般疑问句:________________________________________对划线部分提问:____________________________________8. They read English last night. (改为否定句)_________________________III. 用所给词的适当形式填空。1.To and ary ___________ (coe) to China last onth.2.ike _________________(not go) to bed until 12 o’clock last night. So I _______ (get ) up late.3.ary __________ (read) English yesterday orning.4.There _________ (be) no one here a oent ago.5.I ___________ (call) ike this orning.6.I listened but ___________ (hear) nothing.7.To ___________ (begin) to learn Chinese last year.8.Last week we _________ (pick) any apples on the far. 9.y other ________________ (not do) housework yesterday.10.She watches TV every evening. But she _______________ (not watch) TV last night.11.________ your father ________ ( go ) to work every day last year?12.-What tie _______ you _______ (get) to Beijing yesterday? -We __________ (get) to Beijing at 9:00 in the evening.13. What __________ (ake) hi cry (哭) just now?14. Last year the teacher ___________ (tell) us that the earth oves around the sun.15. There ____________ a telephone call for lyou just no (be) 16. There __________ not enough people to pick apples that day. ( be)17. There _____________ any hospitals (医院) in y hoetown (家乡) in 1940. ( be not)18. There ____________ enough ilk at hoe last week, wasn’t there?19. Eli ____________ to Japan last week. ( ove)20. ?When _______ you _________ (coe) to china? ?Last year. 21. Did she ________ (have) supper at hoe? 22. Jack ____________ (not clean) the roo just no 23. _________ (be) it cold in your city yesterday?24. How any people ________ (be) there in your class last ter?25. It ________ (be) hot yesterday and ost children _______ (be) outside. 26. There ________ (be) a football atch on TV yesterday evening, but I _________ (have) no tie to watch it. IV.选择填空 1.Was he at work __________________? A. now B. next week C. next Sunday D. yesterday2.Do you know why she __________ at hoe last night?
A. isn’t B. wasn’t C. not D. not inV. 请用正确动词形式填空。1. I _________ (have) an exciting party last weekend.2. _________ she _________(practice) her guitar yesterday? No, she _________.3. What ________ To ________ (do) on Saturday evening?
He ________(watch) TV and __________(read) an interesting book.4. They all _________(go) to the ountains yesterday orning.5. She _________(not visit) her aunt last weekend. She ________ (stay) at hoe and _________(do) soe cleaning.6. When ________ you _________(write) this song? I __________(write) it last year.7. y friend, Carol, ___________(study) for the ath test and __________(practice) English last night.8. ________ r. Li __________(do) the project on onday orning? Yes, he _________.9. How _________(be) Ji's weekend? It _________(be not) bad.10. ________ (be) your other a sales assistant last year? No. she __________.VI. 翻译下列句子1.我过了一个忙碌但却刺激的周末。 I _________ _________ __________ __________ exciting weekend.2.Jenny喜欢看书。昨晚她看了一本地理方面的书籍。 Jenny likes _________ __________. She _________ a book ________ _________ last night.3.Ea每天都练习弹吉他。可是昨天他没有练习。他为数学考试作准备了。 Ea __________ the guitar every day. But he _________ ___________ yesterday. He _________ _________ the ath test.4.上周六他们做什么了?他们做作业和购物了。 What ________ they _________ _________ Saturday? They _________ __________ hoework and _________ ________ There be 句型练习一、选择1.There _____ a clock on the table.
a. is b. are2.______ there a radio on your desk?
a. are b. is 3. ____ there a ap on the wall? Yes, there ______.
a. are / is b. is / are c. is / is d. are /are4. There _____ soe students in the classroo.
a. are b. is5. There _____ a pencil, a book and two pens on the table.
a. is b. are6. There _____ two apples, one orange and one banana on the table.
a. is b. are7. Are there _____ pictures on the wall? No, there aren't ______ .
a. any / any b. soe / any c. soe / soe 8. There isn't a book in his hand. There is _____ book in his hand.
a. no b. not9. There is a tree ____ the playground.
a. at b. near10. -- Are there _____ shops near here?
-- No, there are _____ shops near here. a. soe, not b. soe, any c. any, not d. any, no二、翻译练习: 1. 今晚没有会。2.这个学校有一名音乐老师和一名美术老师。3.客人当中有两名美国人和两名法国人。 4.天气预报说下午有大风。 5.灯亮着,办公室里肯定有人。 6.那时房里没人。 7.从前,在海边的一个村子里住着一位老渔夫。 8.就只剩下二十八美元了。 9.在这个山前面长着一棵高大的松树。10.十月份有31天。 人称代词和物主代词练习一、用适当的人称代词填空:1.__________ is y aunt. We often visit __________.2.China is a developing country. __________ lies in the east of Asia.3.Professor Wang sets __________ a good exaple. We ust learn fro __________.4.What day is __________ today? ― __________ is Thursday.5.How far is the thunder ? ― __________ is three kiloeters away.6.I own a blue bike. The red one doesn’t belong to __________.7.These new houses are so nice. __________ are very expensive.8.__________ say that those old houses will be rebuilt.9.Is __________ the ilkan at the door? ― Yes, that’s __________.10.The fisheren caught a lot of fish, didn’t __________?11. Ling Ling is a girl. ____ studies in a priary school. Her brother lives with ____ and helps ____ to prepare the lessons.12. The ship is lying at anchor (停泊) . ____ coes fro Shanghai.13. This photo of your other is very uch like her. I like ____.14. ike is y classate. ____ is good at physics.15. Kate wants a glass of ilk. Will you pass it to ____ ?16. What's the weather like today ? ____ is cloudy.二、用形容词性物主代词和名词性物主代词填空 1. I ate all ____ sandwiches yesterday. Can I have one of ____ ?2. Tell To not to forget ____ book. And you ustn't forget ____ .3. George has lost ____ pen. Ask ary if(是否)she will lend hi ____ .4.. Jack has a dog and so have I. ____ dog and ____ had a fight (打架).5. The teacher wants you to return that book of ____ .6. r. and rs. Green and a friend of ____ are coing to see us.7. ary wants to know if(是否) you've seen a pair of gloves of ____ .8. We are going to Paris to stay with a French friend of ____ .三、用适当的人称代词和物主代词填空  A. 从括号内选择正确的代词填空  1. Your football clothes are on the desk.    Please put _________(they,the,their,theirs) away.  2. (We,Us,Our,Ours)_________ English teacher is rs. Green.    We all like _________(she,her,hers).  3. (I,e,y,ine)_________ can't get y kite.     Could you help _________(I,e,y,ine)?  4. To can't get down fro the tree.    Can you help _________(he,hi,his)?  5. Her kite is broken. Can _________(you,your,yours) end it?  6. We can't find our bikes.    Can you help _________(we,us,our,ours)?  7. These are _________(he,hi,his) planes.     The white ones are _________(I,e,ine).  B. 填入正确的人称代词和物主代词  1. This isn't her knife. _________ is green.  2. These are your books,Kate. Put __________ in the desk,please.  3. You ust look after ________ things.  4. Wei Fang,is that ________ ruler? Yes,it's.  5. They want a football. Give __________ the green one,please.  6. It's Lin Tao's bag. Give ________ to __________.  7. Is this pencil-box Li Lei's? No,___________ is very ne  8. This box is too heavy. I can't carry _________.     Don't worry,Let __________ help __________.  9. _____ is a boy _____ nae is ike. ike's friends like _____ very uch.  10. y sister is in _____ roo. _____ is a teacher.  11. Jane is a little girl. _____ other is a nurse.  12. We are in _____ classroo. _____ classroo is big.  13. y father and other are teachers. _____ are busy  14. You are a pupil. Is _____ brother a pupil, too?四、用括号中的适当形式填空 A)用所给单词的适当形式填空 (1)Are these ________(you)pencils?    Yes, they are ________(our).  (2)―Whose is this pencil?    ―It’s ________(I).  (3)I love ________(they)very uch.  (4)She is________(I)classate.  (5)iss Li often looks after________(she)brother.  (6)―Are these ________(they)bags ?    ―No, they aren’t ________(their). They are ________(we).B)根据汉语提示完成单词1. This bike is y sister`s. It belongs to ______ (她的)。 2.This isn`t y book. _______(我的) is in the bag. 3. They quarrelled aong __________(他们). 4. You and I understand _________(彼此) perfectly. 5. If there are ___(一些) new agazines in the library, take soe for e.五、根据句意用适当的人称代词、物主代词填空1. ary works in a book store. likes work very uch.2. John and I are in the sae school. go to school together.3. Everybody likes that sport, do ?4. She is a friend of . We got to know each other two years ago.5. Her sister akes all own dresses.6. I have any friends. Soe of are good at English.7. ay I use bike? is broken.8. Everybody is here except Ann and ________ friend Jane. ________ are in the library no六、选择填空1.Who’s singing over there ? ― ________ is Sandy’s sister. A. That B. It C. She D. This2.________ will spend the suer holiday in Hawaii. A. She, you and I B. You, she and I
C. I, you and she D. Her, e and you3.Between you and ________, he is not a real friend. A. e B. I C. he D. his4.y uncle bought a new bike for ________. A. theirs B. they C. e D. I5.r Sith often praises ________ for his progress in studies. A. he B. hi C. I D. e6.Here’s a postcard for you, Ji! ― Oh, ________ is fro y friend, ary. A. he B. it C. she D. it’s 7.Don’t shake the young tree. ________ leaves are falling off. You should look after ________. A. It, it’s B. It’s, it C. Its, it D. It, it8.Little Baby knows that he should not take the things that do not belong to ________. A. he B. his C. her D. hi9.Will anyone go on a trip with hi ? ― Not ________. A. I B. e C. ine D. he10. Aong those lovely toys, the brown toy dog was given by ________. A. he B. his C. hi D. he’s名词综合练习一、用括号内词的适当形式填空:1.There are two________ over there.(bench)2.I like taking ________.(photo)3.l can see a _________and two standing there.(an,woan)4.There are two baskets of__________ on the floor.(apple)5.You often ake a lot of__________ in spelling.(istake)6.Look at those_________.(child)7.This is a__________. Those are three__________.(knife)8.He doesn't like these.(glass)9.How any_________can you see?(radio)10.Thirty __________live in this building.(faily)二、选择下列正确答案:1.A cow has four__________.A. stoachs B. stoaches2.Three_________ are eating grass.A. sheep B. sheeps3.Water__________ a kind of atter.A. is B. are4.Her clothes__________ nearly worn out.A.is B. are5.No an___________ present.A. is B. are6.It is I who___________ next.A. a B. is7.There_________ no water in the glass.A. are B. is8.Here__________ a blind an.A.coes B. is9.Physics____________ ore difficult than aths.A. is B. are10.Neither ary nor her sister___________ the party.A. is going to B. are going to 11.I want to buy_______.A. kilo of eat B. a kilo of eats C. two kilos of eats D. two kilos of eat12.Our desks and _____are ade of ____.A. woods B.wood C. woods D. wood13.There is lots of _____outside our school no h A. noises B. a noise C .noise D. a noises三、翻译1.每天早上他吃鸡蛋、面包和蔬菜。2.现在他们正在看一张他们教室的画。3.下周我们要去看望父亲的叔叔。4.昨天他点了一块牛排,一个鸡蛋和两杯牛奶。四、选择1. ---- Would you have soe ? ---- Here you are. A. eggs and ilk B. egg and ilk C. eggs and ilks D. egg and ilks2. There are twenty-eight days in . A. week B. onth C. year D. February3. We can see soe in the picture. A. ship B. sheep C. shop D. cup4. Yesterday afternoon I saw a in the restaurant. A. Gerany B. Aerican C. English D. Geran5. The hospital is not far fro here. It’s only five walk. A. inute B. inutes C. inute’s D. inutes’6. National Day is coing. We will have a holiday. A. seven day B. seven day’s C. seven-day D. seven-days7.There is little in the fridge, Let’s go and buy soe coke, juice and tea. A. fruit B. drink C. eat D. wine8.---- Who’s that woan? ---- That’s aunt. A. Ji and Kate B. Ji’s and Kate C. Ji and Kate’s D. Ji’s and Kate’s9.---- Where’s your father? ---- At . A. r. Chen’s B. The r. Chen’s
C. Chens D. The Chens10.---- Where’s the church? ---- It’s fro our school. A. two hour’s drive B. two hour drive C. two hours drive D. two hours’ drive11.---- What’s on the table? ---- There’s a lot of on it. A. oranges B. apples C. food D. pears12.We need soe ore____. Can you go and get soe, please?
A. potato B. potatos C. potatoes D. potatoe 13._____are____for cutting things.
A. Knife/used B. Knives/used C. Knife/using D. Knives/using 14.What big____ the tiger has!
A. tooth B. teeth C. tooths D. toothes 15.Please reeber to give the horse soe tree___.
A. leafs B. Leaves C. Leaf D. leave 16.-Can we have soe ___?  -Yes, please.
A.banana B.oranges C.apple D.pear 17.On the table there are five____.
A. toatos B. piece of toatoes C. toatoes D. toato 18.They got uch ___ fro those new books. A. ideas B. photos C. inforation D. stories 19.He gave us____ on how to keep fit.
A. soe advices B. soe advice C. an advice D. a advice 20.What___ lovely weather it is!
A. / B. the C. an D. a 21.-Would you like___tea?
-No, thanks. I have drunk two____.
A. any, bottles of orange B. soe, bottles of orange
C. any, bottles of oranges D. few, bottle of oranges 22.He is hungry. Give hi ___ to eat.
A. two breads B. two piece of bread
C. two pieces of bread D. two pieces of breads 23.I would like to have___.
A. two glasses of ilk B. two glass of ilk
C. two glasses of ilks D. two glass of ilks 24.Can you give e ____?
A. a tea B. soe cup of tea C. a cup tea D. a cup of tea 25.Please give e ___ paper.
A. one B. a piece C. a D. a piece of 26.John bought___for hiself yesterday.
A. two pairs of shoes B. two pair of shoe
C. two pair of shoes D. two pairs shoes 27.-How any ____ have you got on your far?   -I've got five.
A. sheeps B. sheep C. pig D. chicken 28.Soe ___ cae to our school for a visit that day.
A. Gerans B. Geren C. Gerany D. Geranies 29.This table is ade of___.
A. any glass B. glasses C. soe glasses D. glass 30.-What would you like to have for lunch, sir?   -I'd like____.
A. chicken B. a chicken C. chickens D. the chicken 31.Children should ake____ for old people in a bus.
A. roo B. a roo C. roos D. the roo 32.Tables are ade of___.
A. wood B. soe woods C. Wooden D. woods 33.I wonder why ______ are so interested in action (武打片) fils. A. people B. peoples C. the people D. the peoples 34.Let's eet at 7: 30 outside the gate of___?
A. the People's Park B. the Peoples' Park
C. the People Park D. People's Park 35.If these trousers are too big, buy a saller____.
A. set B. one C. piece D. pair 36.There are five___in our factory.
A. woan driver B, woen driver C. woan drivers D. woen drivers 37.These ____ were sent to the villages to help the farers.
A. woen doctor B. woen doctors C. woan doctors D. woan doctor 38.We cae to a ___ at last and went in.
A. watch shop B. watches shop C. watching shop D. watchs shop 39.This shop sells apples, bananas and things like these. It's a___
A. food shop B. book shop C. fruit shop D. vegetable shop 40.She broke a___while she was washing up.
A. glass of wine B. glass for wine C. glass wine D. wine glass 41. Septeber 10th is____in China.
A. Teacher's Day B. Teachers'Day C. Teacher Day D. Teachers Day 42.-Is the broo under ____ desk?   -No, it's under____,.
A. the teacher's; y B. teacher's; ine
C. teacher's; e D. the teacher's; ine 43.Excuse e, where is the___?
A. en's roo B. ens' roo C. en's roos D. en roos 44.The football under the bed is____.
A. Lily and Lucy B. Lily's and Lucy's C. Lily's and Lucy D. Lily and Lucy's 45.This is y____dictionary.
A. sister ary B. sister's C. sister, ary's D. sister's ary's 46.He went to ___ shop to buy a shirt.
A. a tailor B. the tailor C. a tailors D. the tailors' 47.Joan is____.
A. ary's and Jack sister B. ary and Jack's sister
C. ary and Jack sister D. ary's and Jack's sister 48.In a few____ tie, those ountains will be covered with trees.
A. year B. years' C. year's D. years 49.It's about ___ walk fro y house.
A. ten inute B. ten inutes' C. ten inute's D. ten inutes 50.The post office is a bit far fro here. It's about_____. A. thirty inutes's walk B. thirty inute's walk
C. thirty inutes' walk D. thirty inutes walk 51.Half___ telephone calls are ade in English.
A. the world B. world C. the world's D. world's 52.____ face to the south.
A. Windows of the roo B. The windows of the roo
C. The roo's windows D. The windows in roo 53.The workers are repairing____.
A. the roof of the house B. a roof of the house
C. roof of the house D. this roof of house 54.iss Sith is a friend of____.
A. ary's other's B. ary's other
C. other's of ary D. ary others , 55.This is a book of ___.
A. To B. To's C. her D. hi 56.The post card is sent by ____.
A. a friend of y father B. a friend of y father's
C. y father friend D. y father friend's
冠词练习一、用正确的冠词填空,不需要用冠词的用\表示1.He often goes to _______ school by _______ bike.2.This is _______ useful book.I've read it for _______ hour. 3. _______ elephant is uch heavier than _______ horse. 4. _______ doctor told hi to take _______ edicine three ties _______ day. 5.Let's go out for _______ walk. 6.It's too hot.Open _______ door,please. 7.There is _______ woan over there. _______ woan is eiei's other. 8.Washington is _______ capital of _______ USA. 9.He joined the ary in _______ spring of _______ 1995. 10. _______ old an is _______ teacher.He likes playing _______ basketball after _______ supper. 11.I often watch _______ TV in _______ evening. 二、填空1.―Does Ji have _______ ruler?
―Yes,he has _______ . A.an;soe B.a;one C.a;/ D.any;one 2.There is _______ old bike. _______ old bike is r Zhao's. A.an ;The B.the;An C.a;The D.the;The 3.―How any books do you have?
―I have _______ book.That's _______ English book. A.a;an B.a;one C.one;an D.one;one 4.At that tie To was _______one-year-old baby. A.a B.an C.the D./ 5._______ useful book it is! A.What an B.How a C.What a D.What 6.One afternoon he found _______ handbag.There was _______ “s”on the corner of _______ handbag. A.a;an;the B.a;a;the C.an;an;an D.the;a;a 7. _______ woan over there is _______ popular teacher in our school. A.A;an B.The;a C.The;the D.A;the 8.His father is _______ English teacher.He works in our school. A.a B.an C.the D./ 9.Is he _______ Aerican boy ? A.an B.a C.one D./ 10.Does To often play _______ football after _______ school? A./;/ B./;the C.the;/ D.a;/ 11.Australia is _______ English-speaking country. A.a B.an C.the D./ 12.She has _______ orange skirt. _______ skirt is nice. A.a;The B.an;The C.an;A D.the;The 13.This is _______ apple.It's _______ big apple. A.an;a B.a;the C.a;an D.an;the 14.Look at _______ horse over there. A.a B.an C.the D./ 15.Don't play _______ basketball here.It's dangerous. A.a B.an C./ D.the 16.There is _______ old woan in the car. A./ B.the C.a D.an 17.Beijing is _______ beautiful city.It's _______ capital of China. A.a;a B.the;the C./;the D.a;the 18.I've been a student there for nearly two and _______ half years. A.a B.an C.the D./ 19.Bill is _______ English teacher.He likes playing _______ football. A.a;the B.an;the C.a;/ D.an;/ 20.The useu is quite far.It will take you half _______ hour to get there by _______ bus. A.an;/ B.an;a C.a;/ D./;/数词练习1.There are ___ days in a year.A. three hundreds sixty-five B. three hundreds and sixty-five C. three hundred and sixty-five D. three hundred and sixty five2.There are____ students in this school.A. eight hundreds and forty-six B. eight hundred and forty sixC. eight hundred and forty-six D. eight hundred forty-six3.______people visit this useu every day.A. Hundred B. Hundreds C. Hundred of D. Hundreds of4.There are two___ people in the eeting roo.A. hundred B. hundreds C. hundreds of D. hundred of5.Every year ___ watch NBA on TV.A. illion people B. illions of peopleC. illions people D. illion of people6.____ trees have been planted in our school in the past 10 years.A. Thousands of B. Two thousands C. Thousand of D. Two thousand of7.Look! There are ___ in the sky.A. thousand stars B. thousand of stars C. thousands of stars D. thousands of star8.y brother is in____. A.Three Class, One Grade B. Class Three, Grade One C. Grade One, Class Three D. class three, grade one9.Please turn to___. Let's read the text aloud.A. Page Two B. the page two C. second page D. page second10.We can say the nuber 78, 645 in English like this____. A. seventy-eight thousand and six hundred and forty-five B. seventy-eight thousand six hundred and forty five C. seventy-eight thousand six hundred and forty-five D. seventy eight thousand six hundred and forty-five11."The year 1999" should be read "The year____". A. nineteen and ninety-nine B. nineteen ninety-nine C. one thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine D. nineteen hundred and ninety-nine12.He will coe here ____ toorrow orning.A. at fifth B. at ten C. on two D. till tenth13.Every day he begins to do his hoework ___.A. at ten past seven B. at seven pass ten C. on ten past seventh D. until ten14.He was doing soe washing ____.A. at eight yesterday orning B. yesterday orning eightC. yesterday orning at eight D. by eight yesterday orning15.He began to work there____. A. on his fifty B. at age of fifty C. when he fifty D. in his fifties16.They oved to Beijing _A. in 1980s B. in the 1980 ' C. in the 1980s D. on the 1980's17.We all like the boy.A. of ten years old B. ten-year-old C. at ten old D. of age of ten18.She was ___ her early twenties when she went abroad. A. at B. on C. of D: in19.There are____ onths in a year. Deceber is the____onth of the year.A. twelve B. twelfth C. twelve D. twelveth20.During____ century, the world population has already reached 6 billion.A. twenty B. the twentieth C. twentieth D. the twenty21.Sunday is the____ day of the week.A. seventh B. first C. second D. third22.Autun is season in a year.A. the fourth B. the third C. a third D. the threeth23.To was to get to school and I was ______.A. ninth C. the ninthB. a ninth D. the nineth24.What's the date today?-Its___.A. Friday B. tie to go C. cloudy D. June 4th25.Jenny was bornA. on July 10, 1987 B. in July 10, 1987 C. in 1987, July 10 D. on 1987, July 1026.onday is the second day, and_______. A. Tuesday is the fourth B. Thursday is the fifthC. the second is Tuesday D. the second is Thursday27.About____ of the books in our school library are written in Chinese. A. four-fifth B. four-fifths C. fourth-fifths D. fourths-fifth28.___ of the students are girls in our class.A. Two three B. Two threes C. Two thirds D. Second three29.___ of the world's books and newspapers are written in English. A. Three quarters B. Three quarter C. Thirds four D. Threes fourth30.To is____ in the roA. a second B. the second C. two D. second31.The girl wanted to sing____ song in English.A. the others B. a second C. other D. the second32.Now let e have____. A.the third try B. a third try C. third try D. this third try 感叹句与祈使句练习一、将下列句子变成感叹句: A)1. It is quite a nice present. →_____ _____ nice present!2. We have fine weather today.→_____ _____ weather we have today!3. It’s sunny today.→_____ _____ sunny day it is today!4. The children are working hard. →_____ _____ the children are working!5. She played basketball wonderfully.→_____ _____ she played basketball!6. He is good at singing.→_____ _____ he sings!7. He was doing well in dancing.→_____ _______ _____ dancer he was!9. The fish is very lovely.→_____ _____ the fish is!10. They live a happy life today.→_____ _____ _____ life they live!11.He is a very strong an. 12.The buildings are big and good-looking.13.They got terrible news. 14.ary works very hard.15.They are so busy. 16.It is a very interesting fil.17.He is a very strong an. 18.The buildings are big and good-looking.19.They got terrible news. 20.ary works very hard.21.They are so busy. 22.It is a very interesting fil.23.The girl dances very beautifully. 24.The boy had bad lucks last night.25.The girl dances very beautifully. 26.The boy had bad lucks last night.B)⒈ A: Jill is drawing a beautiful picture. B: ___________________________⒉ A: r Wang is a busy an. B: ___________________________⒊ A: The cat is very happy. B: ___________________________⒋ A: The tractor is going very slowly. B: ___________________________⒌ A: He is very lucky. B: ___________________________⒍ A: It is a wet day today. B: ___________________________⒎ A: They started early. B: ___________________________⒏ A: They waited a long tie. B: ___________________________⒐ A: He is wearing a large shirt. B: ___________________________⒑ A: The dolphin is playing happily. B: ___________________________三、选择1. ____ a nice watch it is! A. How B. What C. What a D. How a2. ____ bright girls they are! A. What B. What a C. How D. how a3. ____ interesting the fil is! A. What B. What an C. How4. ____ sunny day! Let’s go out for a walk. A. How a B. How C. What a D. What5. ____ hard work it is! A. How B. What C. What a D. What an6. ____ day it is! It’s rainy again. A. How bad B. What a bad C. How fine D. What a fine7. ____ great day July 1,1997 will be! A. How a B. What a C. How D. What8. ____ expensive trousers! A. What B. What a C. How D. What an9. Please ____, they’re having a eeting. A. not be so noisy B. Be quite C. ustn’t talk D. no speaking10. ____ to eet e at the station. I’ll be waiting there. A. Not to forget B. Not forget C. Forget not D. Don’t forget11. ____ girl she is! A. What bright a B. How a bright C. How bright a D. What bright12. ____ weather we have today! A. A fine B. What a fine C. How a fine D. What fine13. ____ careless he is! A. What B. How C. So uch D. How uch14. ____ fro Beijing to London! A. How long way it is B. What a long way is itC. How long way is it D. What a long way it is15. Oh, John, ____ you gave us! A. How a pleasant surprise B. How pleasant surpriseC. What a pleasant surprise D. What pleasant surprise16. It’s a fine day. Let’s go fishing, ____? A. won’t we B. will you C. don’t we D. shall we17. Don’t soke in the eeting-roo, ____? A. do you B. will you C. can you D. could you18. ?Don’t forget to coe to y birthday party toorro -I ____.A. don’t B. won’t C. can’t D. haven’t19. ____ down the radio. The baby’s asleep in the next roo. A. Turning B. To turn C. Turned D. Turn20. Lucy, ____ the door or soeone’ll coe in. A. close B. closes C. not close D. is closing21. ____ and play football in the street after lunch. A. Let’s not to go B. Let’s not goC. Let’s don’t go D. Not let’s go22. A sign with the words“____” is often found in a bus. A. Not parking B. Not soking C. No parking D. No soking23. ____ useful work they have done! A. What B. How C. What a D. What an24. ____ nice picture you gave e! A. How B. What C. What a D. What an25. ____ Chinese in you English class. A. Not speak B. Don’t speak C. Speak not D. Don’t speaking26、“_______ fine weather!” she said.A. How B. How a C. What D. What a27. Go and _______ the TV quickly. The volleyball atch will begin right away.A. turn off B. turn down C. turn up D. turn on28. other said hi, “Don’t _______ on football.”A. spend too uch tie B. to spend too uch tieC. spend too any tie D. to spend too any tie29. y sister doesn’t like skating, __________ .A. so do I B. so I don’t C. neither I don’t D. neither do I30. A: I want to do soe shopping this afternoon. B: _______.A. So I do B. I do so C. I don’t so D. So do I31. __________ to eet e at the station. I’ll be waiting there.A. Not to forget B. Not forget C. Forget not D. Don’t forget32. _________ a lovely day!A. What B. How C. Which D. when33. __________ interesting!A. what B. how C. which D. when34. “_______ late for class again,” said the teacher.A. not to be B. not be C. don’t be D. won’t be35. __________ sunny day! Let’s go out for a walk.A. how a B. how C. what a D. what36._____ delicious the dish is!A. What  B. How   C. What a四、汉译英练习: 1.他是一个多么善良的孩子呀! 2.昨天的足球赛都激动人心啊! 3.他有多么好的嗓子呀! 4.他们跑得多快呀! 5.这些卡片多美啊!6.这个花园真大呀! 7.多好的消息呀!8.多漂亮的一幅画呀!9.多么大的一台电脑呀!五、将下列句子变成祈使句:1. Would you like to wait a oent?→_____ _____ a oent.2. Can I use your bike? →Please _____ _____ your bike.3. You’d better not soke here. →_____ _____ here.4. You ust be careful with your handwriting. →_____ _____ with your handwriting.5. Will you please not play with y pencil? →____ ____ with y pencil,____.6.I want John to give e a cup of tea._____________ _____________ a cup of tea, ________7.You should not forget to turn off the lights.______________ ____________ to turn off the lights.8.You’d better not go out at night._________ _____________ out at night.9.We should go no___________ __________ no六、将下列祈使句改成否定句 1.Open the door. 2.Close the window, please. 3.Please look after y goldfish. 4.Please clean the fish tank, To. 5.Sion, give the soe water,please. 6.Be careful next tie. 7.Kate, be quiet. 来源
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /chuyi/82560.html
相关阅读:
下一篇:没有了

我要回帖

更多关于 译林七年级上册英语 的文章

随机推荐