续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
五年级英语阅读理解
五​年​级​ ​英​语​ ​上​册​ ​阅​读
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
短信-英译汉
us though about saying you want to be a wife.
Of course if we got along great and loved each other I would marry you without any hesitations.
But we first have to make sure that you even like me.
You might not even like me.
I wouldn&t want you to have an unhappy life.
I have NO IDEA how we are going to make this work.
You live in China.
I live in America.
We are halfway around the world.
I can not move to China right now.
Maybe in 10 years I can move to China.
But I can not move to China right now.
I am a stranger to you.
I would gladly offer you to live with me in America.
But how can I?
You do not know if it is safe to be with me or not.
Such trust can be dangerous to a woman and her daughter.
So for your own safety I don&t recommend ever trusting anyone online.
This is a dangerous world.
I have seen so much horror.
You have to be careful.
Unless your situation in China is very bad, you are probably better off staying where you are.
But if you really really have to change your life, then you can take a chance and live with me.
But this is scary for you and it is a big risk.
So please think about everything and tell me what you want to do.
I’m not sure what more I can say.
You should be more cautious though about saying you want to be a wife.
Of course if we got along great and loved each other I would marry you without any hesitations.
I wouldn’t want you to have an unhappy life.
我不知道自己还要说些什么。你在说自己想嫁人前应该更为谨慎些。当然如果我们之间相处得很好也相互爱对方,我会毫不犹豫地和你结婚。但是我们首先要确保你是否喜欢我。说不定你都不喜欢我呢。我可不希望你生活地不幸福。
You live i
I’m not sure what more I can say.
You should be more cautious though about saying you want to be a wife.
I wouldn’t want you to have an unhappy life.
我不知道自己还要说些什么。你在说自己想嫁人前应该更为谨慎些。当然如果我们之间相处得很好也相互爱对方,我会毫不犹豫地和你结婚。但是我们首先要确保你是否喜欢我。说不定你都不喜欢我呢。我可不希望你生活地不幸福。
You live in China.
I live in America.
We are halfway around the world.
I can not move to China right now.
Maybe in 10 years I can move to China.
But I can not move to China right now.
I am a stranger to you.
I would gladly offer you to live with me in America.
But how can I?
You do not know if it is safe to be with me or not.
Such trust can be dangerous to a woman and her daughter.
我不知道如何才能让这件事变成事实。你住在中国,我住在美国。我们在世界的两端。我现在不能搬到中国去。可能10年后我行,但是目前办不到。对你而言,我是个陌生人。我很乐意邀请你到美国来和我一起居住。但是我该怎样做才能办到这点呢?你不知道和我在一起是否会安全。这样的信任对一个女人和她的女儿来说太危险了。
So for your own safety I don’t recommend ever trusting anyone online.
This is a dangerous world.
I have seen so much horror.
You have to be careful.
Unless your situation in China is very bad, you are probably better off staying where you are.
But if you really really have to change your life, then you can take a chance and live with me.
But this is scary for you and it is a big risk.
So please think about everything and tell me what you want to do.
所以为了你自己的安全考虑,我建议你不要相信任何在网上结识的人。世界充满危险。我看到很多这样的惨事了。你应该小心。除非你在中国的现状很糟,否则还是待在中国的好。如果你真的非常非常想改变现在的生活状况,那么你可以尝试着过来和我一起住。但是这对你而言可是很大的冒险。所以请仔细考虑后告诉我你的决定。
大家还关注i,mbob.i,meleven.汉义是什么_百度知道
i,mbob.i,meleven.汉义是什么
i,mbob.i,meleven.汉义是什么
我有更好的答案
意思是我是鲍勃,我11岁啦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁四年级下 unit11 I was born in January 重难点知识梳理
广州新版_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
四年级下 unit11 I was born in January 重难点知识梳理
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语翻译把下面的翻译成英语,一个a/e/f/h/i/l/m/n/o/r/s/x,一个u这些用英语怎么说?它是橡皮.这些/那些是什么?是英汉词典.那是什么?那时v.这个橘子它是什么颜色?橙色的.这是一吧橙色的尺子.那是_百度作业帮
英语翻译把下面的翻译成英语,一个a/e/f/h/i/l/m/n/o/r/s/x,一个u这些用英语怎么说?它是橡皮.这些/那些是什么?是英汉词典.那是什么?那时v.这个橘子它是什么颜色?橙色的.这是一吧橙色的尺子.那是
英语翻译把下面的翻译成英语,一个a/e/f/h/i/l/m/n/o/r/s/x,一个u这些用英语怎么说?它是橡皮.这些/那些是什么?是英汉词典.那是什么?那时v.这个橘子它是什么颜色?橙色的.这是一吧橙色的尺子.那是一件黑白的夹克衫.请拼写“被子”你怎样拼写“被子”?你会拼写被子吗?你妈妈好吗?她很好.这个男孩和女孩是谁?他们叫什么名字?不用谢.我有一副地图,这副地图是黄色和蓝色的.他叫什么名字?是tony miller.tony是名,miller是姓.他叫什么名字?叫周笔畅.周是姓,笔畅是名他的电话号码多少?是这是一副画.请看图一.你是英国的.我和她都是英国女孩.这是英国汽车吗?不是.是美国汽车.回答我的问题.大哥大姐门,求求你们了!我时间有限啊!而且分值不低 100分行不行?
一个a/e/f/h/i/l/m/n/o/r/s/x,一个uA an I; an u.这些用英语怎么说?它是橡皮.What's this in English?It’s eraser.这些/那些是什么?是英汉词典.What's this/that?This is English-Chinese dictionary.那是什么?那时v.What's that?That's V.这个橘子它是什么颜色?橙色的.What color is this orange?It's orange.这是一吧橙色的尺子.This is an orange ruler.那是一件黑白的夹克衫.That's a black jacket.请拼写“被子”Please spell "quilt"?你怎样拼写“被子”?How do you spell "quilt"?你会拼写被子吗?Can you spell "quilt"?你妈妈好吗?她很好.How's your mother?She is fine.Thank you.这个男孩和女孩是谁?他们叫什么名字?Who are that boy and that girl?What are their names?不用谢.Thank you.Your are welcome.我有一副地图,这副地图是黄色和蓝色的.I have a map.This map is yellow and blue.他叫什么名字?是tony miller.tony是名,miller是姓.What's his name?His name is Tony Miller.T Miller is family name.他叫什么名字?叫周笔畅.周是姓,笔畅是名What’s her name?Her name is Bichang Zhou.The family name is Zhou,The first name is Bichang.他的电话号码多少?是What's his phone number?It is .看!这是一副画.请看图一.Look!This is a map.Please look at picture 1.你是英国的.我和她都是英国女孩.Are you English?She and I are English.这是英国汽车吗?不是.是美国汽车.Is this an English car?No,it's an American car.
一个a/e/f/h/i/l/m/n/o/r/s/x,一个u
a a/e/f/h/i/l/m/n/o/r/s/x,a u 这些用英语怎么说?它是橡皮。 what's these in English? 这些/那些是什么?是英汉词典。what's these/those? they're english dictionaries.那是什么?那时v.what's th...

我要回帖

更多关于 汉蝉是什么用途的玉器 的文章

随机推荐