根据句子意思从方框中选择方框合适的词改写句子never always hardiy ever usua

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
often,almost never,usually,almost always,sometimes,always,hardly ever,never按频率排序.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
always,almost always,often,usually,sometimes,hardly ever,almost never,never频率依次由高到低~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
一.词组互译1.饮食习惯 _________2.保持平衡 _________3.on the other hand _________4.at the moment _________5.stay healthy _________二.用方框中所给的单词填空(每词限用一次)always,usually,often,sometimes,hardiy ever,never,seldom,every day1.The sun _______ falls in the west.2.I go to school by bike ________ ________.3.Tom is very healthy.He ___________ catches a cold.4.Lily's family is poor.She _______ goes to school by bike,and _________ by bus when it rains,but she ________ takes a taxi.5.Jack ______ plays coccer on weekends ,but I ______ ______ see him playing with his classmates.三.在横线上填入适当的词,使其与原句意思相同.1.Thank you very much for asking me to your party.________ a lot of asking me to your party.2.I'll give her the message.I'll give the message _______ her.3.He handed her the letter.He handed the letter _______ her.4.I am here and Polly is here ,too.I am here and _______ is Polly.5.She is fine ,and Joan is here,too.She is fine ,and _______ is Joan.6.He has a blue shirt,and Tom has a blue shirt,too.He has a blue shirt,and _____ has/does Tom.
浔子平忧51
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.eating habitkeep banlance另一方面此时此刻保持健康2.alwaysevery dayseldomusually,sometimes,nevernever,hardly ever3.Thankstoforsososo
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.饮食习惯 _________ eating habits2.保持平衡 _________ keep balance3.on the other hand _________ 另一方面4.at the moment _________ 此刻,目前,现在5.stay healthy _________ 保持健康二.用方框中所给的单词填空(每词限用一...
扫描下载二维码hardiy ever 的翻译是:过 hardiy 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
hardiy ever
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
hardiy不断
以往hardiy
相关内容&asapphire crystal water resistant
stinless steel g2169 青玉水晶防水stinless钢g2169 & aMP3 - 330 MP3 - 330 & a旅游广西景色 Travels the Guangxi scenery & abut wath is it 但wath是它 & aallegro con brio 急速的乐章精读精力充沛 & a小巧玲珑 Small and exquisite & ahis failure in this transaction was due to nothing other than his own carelessness 他的失败在这种交易归结于没什么除他自己的粗心大意之外 & athe cost of PP-R pipes is 30% lower than Copper pipes thay (08-01-01).This cost includes pipe and fitting materials. PP-R管子的费用是30%更低比铜管子thay (08-01-01)。这费用包括管子和配件材料。 & ais true 是真实的 & aLAGREE LAGREE & a他儿子经常来这里要钱 His son comes here to ask for money frequently & a我赢你,可以送我花吗? I win you, may deliver me to spend? & ado you like? 您喜欢? & adear i will talk to you tomorrow 亲爱我与您明天将谈话 & a那我先去吃饭噢 Then I eat meal first oh & ainner case mark 内在案件标记 & a导风罩 Leads the windsail & aI never promised you a happy ending 我未曾许诺您一个愉快的结尾 & a月亮,你好 The moon, hello & aapplicant NO 申请人没有 & atopic topic & a不管你答应与否,我都说出来了,和你在一起真的很快乐 No matter you comply or not, I all said, with you in together really very joyful & a你的介绍可能直接影响我的一生! Your introduction possibly directly affects my life! & a看京剧 Watches the Peking opera & aAs impolite 如无礼 & aI began to skate 我开始滑冰 & a希望我们永远保持最真挚的友情! Hoped we forever maintain the most sincere friendship! & a如果害怕,那么换我消失好了 If is afraid, then traded me to vanish & acreme perlee nettoyante clarte 奶油色perlee清洁清楚 & a小河 Creek & a都具有童心 All has the childlike innocence & a违反交通规则的 Violates the traffic regulations & aNo matter what they cannot change the Cactus like roses. 不管他们不可能改变仙人掌象玫瑰。 & a三年前的我学习非常好 Three year ago I study extremely well & a保持清晰的头脑 Maintains the clear brains & a变动 Change & a我想到这儿 I think of here & aGood Presentation, organization & communication skills 好介绍、组织&表达能力 & amachining. 用机器制造。 & aMr.Smith is for the charge of Class 2,Grade 3 Mr.Smith是为充电类2,等级3 & aSanitaryware Maker Sanitaryware制作商 & a天使般的爱恋 Angel being in love withfeel deeply attached to & abecause of you. 由于您。 & a北大清华启动博士生招生改革 改为"申请+复试" The Beijing University Qinghua starts the postgraduate candidate to recruit students the reform to change " application + second examination " & a请原谅,电子游戏 Please forgive, computer game & atime left 留给的时间 & a无论做什么事,都应该事先做好充分准备。 Regardless of makes any matter, all should prepare for full beforehand. & amother duck siting at the nest 选址在巢的母亲鸭子 & aNetwork failure ,press any key boot from disk 系统故障,按所有关键起动从盘 & aI was to fix the Copier 我将修理影印机 & aThis film tells us that the people for a common interest can be friendships. This film tells us that the people for a common interest can be friendships. & a你不在國內麼 You not in domestic & ahardiy ever hardiy &用方框内的单词完成下面的句子. always, every day, often, sometimes, never, hardly ever 1. He gets up at six o'clock, seven days a week.2. How do you go to the movies? 3. It rains here. It's usually sunny and warm. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
用方框内的单词完成下面的句子(有多余选项)。
1. He_____ gets up at six o'clock, seven days a week.2. How_____&do you go to the movies? 3. It _____&_____&rains here. It's usually sunny and warm. 4. Some of my friends exercise every day and hardly ever eat junk food, but most of them eat junk food& _____&.5. I can't swim. So I _____&go to the beach to swim. Sometimes I go there with my friends to run.
1. always 2. often 3. hardly ever 4. sometimes 5. never
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据句子意思及首字母提示,用适当的词填空。1. —What's the m____ with Jim?&&& —I think he has a sore back.2.—What are you doing on vacation?&&&&—I am going c_____.3. I often r_____ my bike to school. What about you?4. May is the f______ month of the year.5.How do you make a banana milk s_____?6.I'm going to be a basketball p_____ in the future.
根据句意及所给首字母提示完成句子。1. —What w&_____ you do if you wanted to make friends with a new student?&&& —I'd introduce myself.2. This cake looks d _____ from that one.3. Don't be w_____ about me. I'm feeling better now.4. If I w _____ a millionaire, I'd send money to "Animal&&Helpers " .5. I hear that you have won m _____ of dollars.
根据句意用适当的单词填空。1. Twelve and thirteen is ___________.2. Let me have a ___________ at your clothes.3.We have sweaters ___________ all colors ___________ $15 each.4. Come ___________ to Huaxing and see for yourself.5. The green shorts are ___________ sale for $25.
根据汉语提示填空。1. He _________ (需要) his hat.2.&The CDs _________ (是) in the drawer.3.& Does he _________ (有) a tennis racket?4. _________ (让我们) play with them.5. They like _________ (西红柿) very much.
来源:期中题
根据句意,选择方框中所给的词语填空,每词只能用一次。
will,&& should,& &that,&& if,&& when 1. He said ________ she could come for more help after school. 2. I want to be a professional soccer player, so I ________ practice a lot now. 3. ________ there be much time between the two baseball games? 4. Alan was doing homework ________ I arrived. 5. ______ it is fine tomorrow, we'll go the Great Wall.
根据句意填单词,使句意完整。&& l. They studied English&&&&&&&&&&&&&& about three years.&& 2. You are&&&&&&&&&&&&& too old to learn.&& 3. I was born&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&May 6th, 1993.&& 4. Yesterday evening a boy _&&&&&&&&&&&Wang Lin&phoned you.&& 5. When did she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a movie star?
来源:期末题
题型:单选题
选择与画线部分相同或相近的选项。 I'd like to watch them.
[&&&& ]A. shall B. will C. wantD. like
单词接龙很有趣哦! 示范:night →tired →dirty →your →rain →noyes____________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请将下列表示“频率”的副词从高到低排序:once,usually,often,sometimes,always,twice,never,hardiy ever请将下列表示“频率”的副词从高到低排序:once,usually,often,sometimes,always,twice,never,hardiy ever,three time
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
always usually often sometimes twice once hardly ever never
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 词云 方框 的文章

随机推荐