在你们班里谁擅长踢足球的英语呢用英语

当前位置: &
求翻译:我的英语老师是个英国人,他40岁,高个子,中等体格。短的弯曲的黄金头发,大鼻子。他喜欢游泳,踢足球,擅长讲故事。他总是逗得我们开怀大笑。是什么意思?
我的英语老师是个英国人,他40岁,高个子,中等体格。短的弯曲的黄金头发,大鼻子。他喜欢游泳,踢足球,擅长讲故事。他总是逗得我们开怀大笑。
问题补充:
My English teacher was an Englishman, he was 40 years old, tall, medium physique. Short curved golden hair, big nose. He likes swimming, playing football, good storytelling. He was always amused us laugh.
My English teacher was an Englishman, he was 40 years old, tall, of medium fitness. short curly golden hair, big nose. He loves swimming, soccer, and is good at telling stories. And he is always our uproarious laughter.
My English teacher is an English, his 40 years old, tall person, medium physique.Short curving gold hair, big nose.He likes swimming, plays the soccer, excels to tell the story.He always teases us to laugh.
Me English teacher was an Englishman he aged 40, tall and medium build. Bending of short golden hair, big nose. He likes swimming, football, is good at telling stories. He always makes us laugh.
My English teacher is an Englishman, he is 40 years old, tall, medium build. Bending of short golden hair, big nose. He likes swimming, football, is good at telling stories. He always makes us laugh.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!有人问一位老师,他所教的班有多少学生,老师说:“一半学生在学数学,四分之一的学生在学英语,七分之一的学生在学音乐,还剩不足六位同学在操场上踢足球.”试问这个班有多少学生.【考点】;.【分析】设该班有x个学生,根据题意有0<x-x-x-x<6,解这个不等式,再考虑实际情况作答.【解答】解:设该班有x个学生.根据题意有:0<x-x-x-x<6,解得:0<x<56,又∵x是整数,且是2、4、7、的公倍数,∴x=28,答:这个班有28个学生.【点评】此题直接根据老师的描述列不等式即可,考虑实际情况“x是整数,且是2、4、7、的公倍数”,是难点.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:lf2-9老师 难度:0.67真题:6组卷:16
解析质量好中差【初二英语】我们需要几名男生,身高165厘米以上,身体健康强壮,擅长踢足球,每周六下午参加学校的训练【怎么翻译成英文】_百度作业帮
【初二英语】我们需要几名男生,身高165厘米以上,身体健康强壮,擅长踢足球,每周六下午参加学校的训练【怎么翻译成英文】
【初二英语】我们需要几名男生,身高165厘米以上,身体健康强壮,擅长踢足球,每周六下午参加学校的训练【怎么翻译成英文】
We need a few boys, height 165 cm above, healthy and strong, is good at playing football, every Saturday afternoon to attend the training of the school
答题不易请采纳谢谢你昨天做什么了?我和我的朋友们在操场上踢足球了用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
你昨天做什么了?我和我的朋友们在操场上踢足球了用英语怎么说
你昨天做什么了?我和我的朋友们在操场上踢足球了用英语怎么说
What did you do yesterday?My friend and I played football on the playground.
what did you do yesterday? My friends and I play football in the playground
what did you do yesterday?
I was playing football with my friends
on the ground
你昨天做什么了? What did you do yesterday?我和我的朋友们在操场上踢足球了 My friends and I played soccer on the playing field.
What have you done yesterday?My friends and I played football on the playground.他爱穿比较酷的衣服,在学校很受欢迎,是同学们的好朋友。喜爱游泳,踢足球等。擅长讲故事,总是逗我们开心。的翻译:He loves to wear cool clothes, is very popular at school, are good friends of her classmates. Love swimming, playing football, and so on. Be good at telling stories, and always make us smile. 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
他爱穿比较酷的衣服,在学校很受欢迎,是同学们的好朋友。喜爱游泳,踢足球等。擅长讲故事,总是逗我们开心。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
He was wearing the cool clothes, very popular in school, is a good friend of the students. Love swimming, playing football and so on. Storyteller, always make us happy.
He loves to wear cool clothes, is very popular at school, are good friends of her classmates. Love swimming, playing football, and so on. Be good at telling stories, and always make us smile.
He likes putting on the quite cruel clothes, receives very much in the school welcome, is schoolmates good friend.The affection swimming, plays the soccer and so on.Excels to tell the story, always teases us to be happy.
The clothes he wore a relatively cool in the schools, students are very popular and is a good friend. enjoy swimming, soccer, and so on. To be good at telling stories, and we are always happy.
He loves to wear cool clothes, is very popular at school, are good friends of her classmates. Love swimming, playing football, and so on. Be good at telling stories, and always make us smile.

我要回帖

更多关于 康康擅长踢足球 的文章

随机推荐