为什么chinawoman的woman没有霓虹的女人会叫chuang?

翻译加工厂共774篇译文 翻译等级:LV155
翻译加工厂,通用账号
最新译文:
联合国点击排行榜
03.&中国09阅兵&向统治世界进军:为什么
联合国评论排行榜
友情提醒:龙腾网友发言前,请仔细阅读 ,龙腾严禁人身攻击、脏字辱骂等违规行为,请龙腾网友自觉维护龙腾良好的讨论氛围.龙腾欢迎网友对翻译提出意见和建议,但请勿打击翻译积极性,勿对翻译出言不逊,违者龙腾将不得已做出相应处理.现在中国人自信的也有,盲目崇拜西方的也很多,尤其是台巴子,舔西方人鸡巴舔到爽。看看西方女人是怎么评论中国男人的,龙腾网的        作者:寒灯 发布日期: 13:06:39 浏览:13568   译文简介:Jonna Wibelius原籍瑞典,但她在过去的7年间曾先后移居英格兰、澳大利亚和芬兰,现在在中国定居(自从2006年起,有时是上海有时是苏州)。《她在中国》就是她记录并分享自己每天的生活心得的博客。译者简介译文来源:原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:寒灯 转载请注明出处  正文翻译:作者介绍:  Jonna Wibelius is originally Sweden but has spent the last 7 years living in England, Australia, Finland and now China (Shanghai/Suzhou since 2006). SHE in China is her blog about her observations on every day life.  Jonna Wibelius原籍瑞典,但她在过去的7年间曾先后移居英格兰、澳大利亚和芬兰,现在在中国定居(自从2006年起,有时是上海有时是苏州)。《她在中国》就是她记录并分享自己每天的生活心得的博客。  原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:寒灯 转载请注明出处  正文:  Chinese man + Western girl...isn't a combination you see much of in China.
While Western men often date Chinese girls, it's quite rare to see Western women with Chinese men. Why?  Well, I actually don't know (who does?!) for sure, but I can only guess that it has something to do with one, or many, of the following reasons:  1. Western girls are taller/ have got 'bigger bones' than most Chinese men, and often look/are bigger than Chi men. A girl doesn't want to feel 'bigger' than her men and a man doesn't want to feel smaller than his woman...  2. Culture differences: many Western women are quite independent and used to sharing the house chores with their men. In many Chinese cities, the woman is expected (regardless if she has a full time job or not) to take care of the household, make dinner, and so on, with no additional help from the man (except for if she lives in Shanghai! The Shanghai men are apparently real house helpers). I find it hard to imagine a western woman settling for this when she's been brought up in a completely different society. At least I know I wouldn't.  3. Language barrier (needs no further explanation)  4. Lack of mutual attraction?!  When I first moved to China I caught myself thinking that 'I will never find an Asian man attractive... they are just not my style....' But then, something happened?! I don't know if my eyes needed time to adjust to the different scene or what... but suddenly I started to see attractive Asian men on the streets (China, Korean, Japanese...)   I think it might have something to do with the fact that you first come, and think that everyone looks the same (this goes both ways: many Chinese have told me that they think all western people look the same) and then it takes a while for your eyes to adjust and actually distinct people? Anyways, that's how I felt it was. After something like 8months-1 year I started seeing a lot of attractive Asian men, and the funny thing is, that when I pointed them out to western friends who had just come here/who was here for a visit, they just looked at me and frowned.  Maybe the eye needs some time to get used to things? I don't know what other way to explain it... Nowadays I can think that many Asian men are attractive. When me and one of my girlfriends travelled to Seoul in Jan this year we were both quite amazed how good the guys looked, how well they dressed, and so on. (Although, to me, simply being attracted isn't enough to start dating. There obviously needs to be a personality click as well)  In general, I think Chinese men are more feminine than Western men. A classic example is the 'man bag' that became trendy some years ago... In China a man bag seem to be able to look like a woman's handbag and still be OK for a man to carry around??! (and then there are of course Chinese men carrying around their woman's hand bags... so those shouldn't be mixed up!). Try getting a Western man to do that = instant failure.    
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
在中国,中国男人加西方女孩的搭配似乎并不常见。为何西方男性常常与中国女孩约会,而西方女性与中国男性约会就颇为少见呢?  对此,我无法给出太明确的结论,我只能将自己认为有可能的原因一一列出:  1.
西方女孩比大多数中国的男人都高,而且块头往往比中国男人还大,也就是所谓的“大骨架”。但凡女孩就不会希望自己比她的男人还“高壮”,而男人们也不会喜欢被自己的女人衬得瘦小……  2.
文化差异:许多西方女性都相当独立,在家庭中往往与丈夫共同分担家务。而在许多中国城市中,女人们要独自承担起所有的家务活儿(即使她还做着一份全职工作),还要做晚饭,等等等等。她们的男人是不会帮她的。(只有上海的男人不这样。上海的男人真是理家的一把好手啊!)对于试图融入截然不同的中国社会的西方女性来讲,做到这一点实在是太难了。我知道至少我就做不到。  3.
语言障碍(不解释了)  4.
相互之间缺乏吸引力  当我刚到中国时,我的想法是“姐绝不会被亚洲男人迷倒的…他们可不是我的菜…”,可是不知不觉中我的想法就改变了!我想,或许是因为我的眼睛需要一些时间才能适应完全不同的景象吧……走在大街上,我忽然就被亚洲男人们秒杀到了(中国人、韩国人、日本人……)  刚到中国的时候,或许你会觉得中国人都长得一样(中国人也是这么看我们的,有许多中国人告诉我,他们觉得西方人都生得差不多),但当你的眼睛适应了一段时间,足以发现亚洲人的长相差异之后呢?不管怎样,在我在中国待了8个多月不到一年之后,我能就分辨出那些是英俊的亚洲男人了。有趣的是,当我把那些男人指给我第一次来中国的西方朋友们时,他们往往会深感困惑,完全不能领会。  或许我们的眼睛需要一些时间才能适应新事物?我只能这么解释了…对于现在的我来说,找出亚洲男人萌点这种事儿已经毫无压力。今年一月份我和我的一个朋友去首尔旅游,我们俩被韩国男人的长相、衣着等等萌得热血沸腾。(当然啦,对我来说,光外表迷人并不意味可以开始交往了,性格也要好才行呀)  总而言之,我认为中国男人要比西方男人更女性化一点。一个经典的例子就是,在最近几年“男性包包”成为了时尚……在中国有的男包长得和女包没什么两样,这样也没问题吗?(有些男人甚至还会拿着他们老婆的包包上街……这哪儿能弄混啊!)如果是个西方男人,你让他带个这样的包——那真是想都别想。  
Also, Chinese men can go and have a manicure, something that I think I'd have to violently force on my Western bf, if I wanted him to get one (I don't, however!). I also think that Chinese men in general wear tighter clothes and more bright colours than western men .. I don't know, many of them just feel 'more in touch with their feminine side' than western men (I guess I should mention that I moved from Finland to China, and Finland being the most masculine country I have ever lived in -not in a good way!!!) I also get this feeling that Chinese men are a bit more sensitive than western men. I mean, have you ever heard a Western man humming along (loudly) to 'My heart will go on' on the streets!?  So, could I date a Chinese man (IF I was single)?! I don't know. I think my main concern would be the culture differences. I think that a Chinese man would find me very bold, opinionated and obstinate, and I am not sure how he would deal with that? (gosh, I like to put myself in a bright light, don't I?! But I have strong opinions! I could never hide them). Also, I love doing sports?! Meaning: I love sweating. Not considered very feminine in China?  此外,中国的男人还可以去做指甲,这类事情我的西方男友万万不会去做的,除非我以性命相胁(不过我是不会这么干的!)而且我觉得中国男人比起西方男人更偏爱颜色鲜亮和紧身的衣服…比起西方男人,许多中国男人似乎更有其“女性化的一面”(我不知道原因,或许是因为我是从芬兰来中国的,而芬兰是我去过的最最纯爷们的国家——这可不是件好事啊!!!)另外,我还觉得中国男人比起西方男人更加细腻敏感。我的意思是,你见过哪个西方男人在大街上自娱自乐的高声哼唱《我心永恒》啊!?  这样说来,我这个西方姑娘还有可能与一位中国男性约会么(如果我还是单身)?我不太确定啊。我想我最主要的问题还是文化差异。中国男人或许会觉得我太张扬,太固执和倔强了,我该怎么做呢?(唉,我确实是挺爱出风头的,没办法呀,我就是这性格嘛!我也没法把我的本性隐藏起来)。此外,我还挺喜欢运动的,后果就是——我特爱出汗。这事儿严不严重?中国人会不会觉得我太爷们儿了一点?  
/wtfy/3287.html这是网址  原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:寒灯 转载请注明出处  Actually, I don't see myself as being as 'girly girly' as Chinese girls. I like to wear pretty dresses and high heels, but I don't expect present from my bf if he goes travelling, I don't expect my bf to pay for everything (I like to be able to pay for myself!) when we go out, and I would never act like a spoilt child to get what I want. Would this be considered strange to a Chi man, or would he actually appreciate it?  I would looooove to hear from a Western girl who has personal experience from dating a Chinese guy... Or, a Chinese guy who's been dating a Western woman. Maybe all the above reasons I have written down are wrong? Maybe some makes sense? Maybe there are plenty if other reasons that I have forgotten? What do you guys think? Please share!!!  其实我倒也不怎么希望成为一个像中国姑娘一样“娇滴滴”的女孩。我喜欢把自己打扮得漂漂亮亮的,也喜欢穿高跟鞋,但我不会在男友出门旅游时盼着他给我带礼物,也不会指望男朋友给我买的所有东西付钱(我自己付得起!)。出门逛街时,那种为了拿到喜欢的东西而撒娇的行为我是做不出来的。中国人会不会觉得我很奇怪?他们会肯定我的做法么?  有哪位姑娘曾经和中国男人交往过,能给点建议吗?和西方女人交往过的中国男人也行啊。我上面写的那些原因还算靠谱吗?有没有什么误解?有没有什么原因没写到?你们是怎么想的?咱们来讨论一下吧!  评论翻译:评论:  Post by: ScubaSteve
Time: 20-Oct-   "I mean, have you ever heard a Western man humming along (loudly) to 'My heart will go on' on the streets!?"  perhaps, Chinese dudes just have really bad taste in music, did you ever think of that?  this is a silly post. Western dudes like Chinese girls because they're exotic and submissive, not to mention that a lot of ex-pats in China couldn't cut it w/ the ladies back home.  Western chicks aren't really that attracted to Chinese dudes, yes because of the aforementioned smaller bones and height issue, but perhaps you can allow yourself to elaborate:   
Chinese women (according to a Durex condoms poll) are, globally, some of the least likely to regularly achieve orgasm during intercourse, most likely because dudes just don't know what buttons to push. Add on the FACT that most Western women have a longer cervix and you've got a sexual mis-adventure waiting to happen.  hmmmm . . . .    回复“我的意思是,你见过哪个西方男人在大街上自娱自乐的高声哼唱《我心永恒》啊!?”  或许吧,中国帅哥的音乐品味都很诡异,你不觉得吗?  这帖根本没说到点子上。西方人之所以喜欢中国女人,那是因为中国女人温柔顺从,又充满异域风情,更何况许多去中国的人平日里连把妹都做不到。  西方女孩对中国男人来说就没多少吸引力了。这点楼主说的没错,西方女孩的大骨架和身高确实是个问题,不过你也可以把自己打扮得更精致一点。  根据杜蕾斯安全套在全球范围内的调查,一些中国女性在床上常常无法达到性高潮。究其原因,大多是因为男人们根本不会找G点。此外,西方女性相较之下往往深不可测,常使男性们鞭长莫及,因此也无法得到快感。   嗯……   原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:寒灯 转载请注明出处  Post by: Top_of_the ...
Time: 22-Oct-   I'm a guy, so maybe I can't really speak for women, or know all of their tastes, but I have met Chinese guys that I think Western chicks can dig. These are guys with charm, talent and self confidence (EG, a talented guitarist who works out at the same gym as I do) and that are quite handsome as well.   The problem with most of these dudes is that they are unfit, thin and weak, and in that sense, somewhat pathetic, and too many of them are computer nerds who spend more time with computer games and chat rooms than real people. I think its a bit of a generational thing and that China's urban environment is very unfriendly to youth. Also, it is generally really boring unless you're ready to spend quite a lot of money.  As for the comment above clearly referring to a "size matters" issue, I think it's incredibly juvenile, and in terms of physiological mechanisms of pleasure, fully backwards. You can have the tiniest tool in the world, but if you know what you're doing, still give chicks the most insane orgasms they've ever experienced, in sets of three. The cocksure simpleton above has about the authority on this subject as a pimply, junior-high school jock. Ignore him. Real women looking for meaningful relationships rarely factor "size" into the equation.    
我是个男人,所以对女性喜好的理解可能会有一些出入,不过就我遇到的一些中国男人来看,他们大多觉得西方姑娘是可以深交的。这些人都很有魅力,且颇具才华,而且十分自信(比如其中一个人就是个天才吉他手,他和我在同一间健身房工作),有几个长得还相当俊俏。    问题在于,这些男孩子们大多蔫了吧唧的,长得也太瘦弱了些——他们中许多人都是宅男,天天对着电脑,花在打游戏和泡聊天室上的时间比面对真人的时间都多。至于原因,我想或许是因为对于这一代的年轻人来说,在中国的大城市生活是一件十分艰难的事情。而且如果你还不是有钱人,那么生活在城市也不见得能有意思到哪去,相反还可能会十分单调乏味,这就造成了年轻人依恋网络的现状。    至于楼上提到的“大小”问题——实在是太傻太天真了。在生理快感方面完全没有领悟到要领嘛。就算你的家伙全世界最小又怎样,只要你知道你在做什么,通过攻击三点,你仍旧能给小妞们带来她们所经历过的最强烈性高潮。楼上那个自信满满的傻帽不过在犯中二病呢,甭理他。实际上,对于渴望爱情女人而言,器官的大小并不那么重要。    Post by: deliberate
Time: 24-Oct-  You guys are all still (still) talking about old, folklore and pop-culture-based stereotypical beliefs.  You have to look at the glass half full instead of half -empty!  I've been to China 7 times...  I have seen some very masculine HOT and BIG Chinese dudes. Maybe I don't waste time looking at the small, wimpy, computer nerdy, fem Chinese dudes you are all talking about, but I honestly didn't see any like that.   I think that because of different traditions and different needs in their society (Chinese daily life is NOT easy like ours is) their tastes are different... but if you look past the brightly colored clothes or the fact that the dude might not be totally ripped with a 6 pack and might not be a cocky bastard "player" like lots of western "hot" dudes are, then you could see real masculine beauty and strength with Chinese men.  Especially in Qingdao I saw lots of tall, large-framed Chinese men whose faces almost made me drop in my tracks...I mean literally, "drop dead handsome". And they are also "exotic" in that they are "different" than what we're used to...they're (usually) not as "cocky" as western guys and are much less assuming. They tend to be a little more reserved, shy and perhaps conservative...but they still would love to have a try with a western woman (if they're single that is-- want to stress here: don't go out and break up homes in china now western girls!).  to be continued in next post (it's long)      
各位,你们怎么还在瞎传那些充满歧见,流毒不浅的陈词滥调啊。  你应该看到杯中水半满,而不是半空!  我可是去过中国七次…  我在中国见过不少高大威猛的性感肌肉男。至于楼上说的瘦弱猥琐宅男,可能我没怎么留意吧,不过我真是一个也没见过啊。    我认为这个或许是因为中国的传统和需求与我们不同吧(中国老百姓的生活确实不如我们舒适),他们的审美取向也与我们不同…但是,如果你的目光能够穿过那“颜色鲜艳的衣服”,如果你能想到这个男人既不会嗑药磕得半死不活,也不会和那些在西方被视为帅哥的又狂又贱的“某球员”一个德行,你就能看到中国男人身上那种真正的力量与阳刚之美。    特别是在青岛,我在那里见过不少身材高大的中国男性,而他们的脸几乎让我沦陷……没错,就是这个意思,我几乎被他们英俊的容貌秒杀了。而且他们也很有“异域风情”,这些男人和我们平时所见的是不一样的…他们(大多数)不像西方男人那样自大,相比之下西方男人就傲慢得太过了。他们一般都会有点冷淡,有点害羞,有时还会有点保守…不过他们还是很喜欢与西方女人打交道的(如果他们还是单身的话)。不过我要强调一下:妹子们,你们可不要现在就急着要离家去中国啊!    帖子有点长,我再开一楼吧。    Post by: deliberate
Time: 24-Oct-   cont'd from last post:    未完待续    Post by: deliberate
Time: 24-Oct-   I'm married to a Chinese man (from China). He's pretty atypical for a Chinese man if you think of most Chinese men as you've all described above...But I'd venture to say there are plenty like him.  He's tall (over 6 feet tall) and weighs almost 200 lbs and LOVES to go to the gym. He's really independant (not easy to push this guy around) BUT he's fiercely loyal and does think my opinion as his wife matters with important decisions and so he does ask me. His traditional little cultural inuendos and quirks are just endearing and provide me with a great learning opportunity about him and his culture and humanity (and help me constantly look at myself)...  Now, that being said...I wondered (painstakingly) as I walked the streets in China what the hell American or western women are thinking? Where are their heads? up their asses? (sorry girls...I have to ask this) bEcause there really are some HOT guys there!!!! And ones that are worth asking out if you (and they) are single!!   If you NEVER ask them out or present a situation where they can ask YOU, then you'll never know how delightful an experience a Chinese man is!!! You just have to give it a go and see for yourself!!!! It's wonderful!!!     
我嫁给了一个中国男人(他来自中国)。他和你们所描述的“典型中国男人”不太一样,可我敢说有很多地方是很像的。    他个子很高(大约有1米83以上),体重大约90公斤,而且很爱去健身房锻炼。他很独立自主(拉他陪我出去转悠是很难的),但他又十分疼老婆,大事都会找我过问,很顾及我的感受。在文化传统上他确实有点可爱的小怪癖,这倒给了我一个了解他的文化和性格的机会(也往往能帮我认清我自己)    现在,我得问问…每当我走在中国的大街上时,我就一个劲儿地想啊,美国和西方女人们到底在瞎想什么呢?!她们的脑子在哪儿?都长菊花里去了吗?(对不起姑娘们…我只能这么问)因为这些男人实在太性感啦!他们绝对值得你问上一句——“你还是单身咩?”    What do I like about my Chinese man?  1. Smooth skin (I don't like hairy guys like my mother does)  2. Skin tone is beautiful  3. His scent is amazingly alluring (light and NEVER stinky or musky-- NOT strong).  4. Hard-working  5. mostly values my opinion as his wife/significant other about major decisions  6. shares housework duties without complaint (he's neater than I am)  7. He's a GREAT COOK and he takes pride in his cooking (and enjoys cooking for me)  8. diligent and loyal  9. He's not a sleeze bag (while I've seen him looking at other women, he's not a slobbering dog like other guys I've been with in the past)...he keeps it respectful and natural...nothing too wierd...(and btw, I look at other guys too, but I keep it respectful).  10. he doesn't drink or smoke (that's his personal thing...not because he's Chinese)  11. He is a GREAT father (very involved with the baby/child) and has a close relationship with his father and mother (and sis).  12. Values family a LOT  13. NOT AFRAID OF COMMITTMENT (the seeming latest VIRUS rampant in western (at least American) society.  14. he is somewhat traditional and structured (which offers me structure that as an only child of 2 divorced parents...is something I personally dig...and need.  15. devoted in many areas of his life that are important-- father, son, husband, employee, student, etc.  16. HIS Black, chinese hair ( I LOVE running my hands through it).   17. He's so very handsome and innocent in a sexual way (together, these things are very endearing).  18. He's passionate and...when he's hot he's hot (in the sack) and yes...he's good but I had to teach him a lot. but that's okay! Any man can learn!!!  18. He is SEXY!!    
19. really committed to the end to the marriage-- doesn't believe in giving up easily and divorcing-- of course that can be good or bad depending upon each individual's situation. In mine I appreciate that! It's a form of real deep devotion to our marriage and I know he would rather do anything than to lose our relationship (and that it's important for our baby/child) to have mommy and daddy there both (he's an extremely involved and concerned father and would never want to be separated from his children).    中国男人的好处在哪里?    1.
光滑的皮肤(我和我妈不一样,我不喜欢毛茸茸的男人)    2.
他们的肤色很美    3.
他们的体味很好闻很好闻(很清淡的味道,既不臭,也没香得和香水似的)    4.
勤奋    5.
重视老婆,把老婆当做重要的人看待,在大事上能听取老婆的想法    6.
和老婆一同做家务,任劳任怨(他做得比我还好)    7.
他超会做饭,我老公很为自己的厨艺骄傲哦(而且他说他喜欢为我做饭~)    8.
忠贞勤勉    9.
他不好色(我注意过他看别的女人的眼光,他可不像我以前见过的那些男人)…他表现得既有礼貌又自然,一点奇怪的地方都没有(顺便说一下,我也看其它男人来着,不过我也看得很有礼貌)    10.
他不喝酒,不抽烟(这就是他自己的好处了…并不因为他是个中国人)    11.
他是个好爸爸(对孩子很好很用心),和他的父母还有姐姐的关系也很好。    12.
重视家庭    13.
不畏强暴(西方社会,至少美国,犯罪猖獗啊)    14.
很传统,重视家庭(他的父母已经离异了,他是他们的独子...我很理解他,其实这正是我需要的!    15.他那黑色的中国人的头发(我很喜欢手指从他的头发中穿过的感觉)    16.他相当英俊,而且在性爱上面很稚嫩哟(其实这样超可爱的说)    17.他富有激情,热情如火(在做爱的时候)没错…他很棒,但我还是得教他不少东西。不过没关系,可以学嘛!    18.
他很性感!    19.
结婚后从一而终,努力经营两人的感情,不会随随便便就离婚。当然了,这种特质是好是坏完全取决于个人情况。不过对于我来说,我真的很欣赏这种态度!这种态度对我们的婚姻帮助很大,我知道他最不愿意看到的就是我们的婚姻关系被父母拆散(有一个完整的家庭对我们的孩子来说很重要)。他是个极其疼爱孩子的父亲,是绝对不会允许别人把他的孩子带走的。    原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:寒灯 转载请注明出处  Post by: deliberate Time: 24-Oct-   cont'd from last post:  书接上回:    WHAT I'm not crazy about (about my CHinese man):    中国男人(我的中国老公)恼人的地方在哪里:    
1. Not overly affectionate in public (I don't need a deep wet kiss in pubilc but I do like holding hands, a guy's arm over me or a look or quick little kiss at times-- not worrying about what others think (we're working on this and he does try) :) Lucikly I'm a little shy in public too...so a little goes a long way with me. It's hard for me because at times I felt like he was rejecting me and it hurt...made me angry and caused us to get in a fight. I felt he was embarassed to show other (esp. women) that he and I were together...but I don't believe in the end that was it... it was people in general and he's more shy than I am used to...so I've come to understand a little more not to take it so personally and he's come to learn that "hey, you've married a western girl-- and this western girl demands at least a little affection in public."  2. doesn't seem very sensitive about my feelings sometimes when it comes to (well, personal things or when we get into an argument. He can really come across as being so cold! I have to really get on him about it and sometimes it frustrates me (but we're getting better). I've come to learn that even though he's good at making me believe he's cold sometimes-- it's just an act he puts on to show me he's tough and to make me think he's not vulnerable and I can't hurt or affect him. But that wall has broken down before-- I've seen it. come down and he's cried and told me that it's just an act to make me believe. so...he's got a heart in there! but I still don't like the cold act. AT times it showed by him not talking to me for hours (he doesn't do that any more)...I really got angry at him for that.   3. Sex-- he's a challenge in this area... he does GREAT when he finally opens up and tries something I'm suggesting...but mostly he refuses or expresses discontent in trying something new like oral Ihe does not like doing that and that's really a bummer for me but I'm still trying to get him to try) - or slowing down or something-- but when he's good he's SUPER good. I would agree with some who say that Chinese men aren't tuned in with the womens' needs in general...so that's perhaps why women don't "get off" according to the polls in China...he did come across as selfish in this regard at first...and it made me really upset, but he apologized...and said that it was because his experience is really lacking so i had to teach him...and as long as he is willing to try/learn to do better to please his woman...that's most important. SO, I'd say he's a little too conservative or uncomfortable exploring here... (we're working on this area and he DOES make an effort to try). again, I remember it's his culture and they're not super open like some of us are in the west (america from my experience). When he finally got something right, I really told him I appreciated it and I showed him how happy I was and WOW was I happy because it was SOOOO good!!! Then he does it better and better! It was like my hard work paid off and I got to taste the fruits of my labor haha :) (teaching him). awesome!!    
1.在公共场合从不做亲昵举动(我并不是要他深吻我,我只是喜欢与他手挽着手,喜欢让这个男人的胳膊环绕这我,甚至只是一个眼神,一个蜻蜓点水般的吻,这些就足够了。不用担心别人会怎么想(我们正试着这么做,他也在努力尝试)。幸运的是,我在公共场合也有点害臊…所以只要有一点表示,就够我开心好半天的了。对于我来说,当他拒绝我的时候,我会觉得很受伤,继而生气发火,最后大吵一架。 我一开始以为他是不愿意让别人看见我们俩在一块(尤其是其他女人)。但是后来我明白了,原来他担心的不是这个,而是路人会怎么看。没想到他比从前的我还要害羞啊……这件事让我学会了在公共场合不要那么无所顾忌的表露情感,而他也开始明白,“嘿,你娶了个西方女孩——不要以为西方女孩在公共场合就不需要柔情蜜意了!”    2. 有时不太在乎我的感受,这种情况一般发生我们吵架闹情绪的时候。他那时真的太无情了!我好几次试着想让我们和好,虽然有几次并没有成功,但我们的关系起码没那么僵了。我后来明白,虽然他那时让我寒透了心——但这只是做给我看的,他想让我知道他并不软弱,这点事伤害不了他——但是他有一次露馅了。那时他哭着对我说,这其实都是装的,只是想让我以为他不难过罢了。原来…原来他心里是这么想的呀!可我现在还是不喜欢他在这事上装逼。那时他连着几个小时不说话(后来他就再也没这么干过啦)…我真是气得要死。    3. 性。这个领域对他来说是个挑战…当他照我说的完全放开的时候,他做得真的超棒…(但大多数时候,当我提议尝试些新花式,比如口x什么的时候,他总会拒绝并表现出不满。他不喜欢这个让我有些扫兴。还有放慢速度之类的也是如此。不过我还是鼓励他去尝试)不过他很棒,真的非常棒。我同意那种说中国人在床上一般不会顾及女性感受的说法,或许这就是各国女人们还没有奔向中国的原因吧!一开始他在做爱的时候只顾着自己舒服…这一度让我很不爽,不过后来他道歉了,他说,这是因为他的经验实在贫乏…我能怎么办呢?我只能身体力行地教他,只要他还想通过学习更好地取悦他的女人…而这份心意才是最重要的。所以,我告诉他,不要那么保守拘谨,要勇于开拓新的疆土…(于是我们就去开发新的疆土去了,他确实做得十分卖力)。另外,我记得在他的文化里,人们并不像西方那样开放(比方说我曾接触过的美国)。所以当他终于做对了的时候,我不仅会告诉他我觉得很爽,我还放声大叫,会用行动展现出我有多快乐,因为他做得实在是太棒了!!!  现在他做得越来越好!我的辛劳如今得到了回报,通过教授他技巧,我也品尝到了劳动的果实。太棒了!    Post by: deliberate
Time: 24-Oct-  LAST ONE: Cont'd from last post:  And BTW, whoever thinks that Chinese men as a rule have small penises....is wrong. They are really no different than the white/caucasian guys....some small, some big-- mostly average. I have dated another Chinese guy long time ago-- and a couple of friends have as well. Some are BIG! Some are average. Never saw a really small one! The smallest (and I mean really teeny tiny) guy I've ever seen was a white guy...incredibly small. (and that doesn't mean all white guys are small obviously)! WHO STARTED this lame rumor about chinese guys and small penises? HA! shows what little people know or are interested in finding out. I have a theory that white guys started that little story to keep their women out of CHinese guys' pants while they were scouting out the chinese chicks. So, you have generations of western women who believe Chinese men are effeminate and have small penises. No wonder they aren't attracted to Chinese men! haha whatever!!      
书接上回:    另外,有些人认为中国男人的jj都很小——这完全是错误的。他们的那活儿和白人/高加索人没人么不同…有的小一点,有的大一点,大多数是平均水准。我在很久以前曾经和一个中国男人约过会——还有两个中国朋友。有的好大好大!有的就是一般大小。我从没见过小的!我见过的最小的那种(就是那种只如一针细的),我在白人身上也瞧见过。(总不能说白人的jj也很小吧!)到底是谁红口白牙地编出中国男人jj小这样的谣言来的?!要我说啊,白人男性之所以传这种谣言,兴许就是因为不想让自己的女人被中国男性所俘获呢。听信这种话的女人,难怪她们不能吸引到中国男人呢!哈哈!    4. sometimes...cultural differences do make things challenging for us...sometimes he does feel very uncomfortable or worried that I ask for or talk about sex with him more than he does...it makes him wonder if I'm oversexed or doing something outside of the relationship (which I am not). Because Chinese women probably don't talk that openly about sex or about what they want or need specifically (and I DO)... he's getting used to it but it's not easy for him.     4. 有时..文化差异对我们而言也是中挑战。有时他会因为我谈论性、要求性的次数比他还多而感到心烦…因此有时他会怀疑我是不是性欲过剩,或是在外面有了外遇(我从来没有)。因为中国妻子往往从来不公开谈论性,或是她们的需求(可我常常这么做)…他正在慢慢习惯这个,虽然对他来说并不容易。    5. another cultural thing-- his family comes from a completely different background than mine...they're poor and live in the countryside... and often when they're having some difficulties and my husband has to go help them-- he gets grumpy with me probably because he's stressed... because i cannot relate to his hardships if I'm not with him, I sometimes come acrossed as "selfish" to him (when I really do not mean to be). Once, he had to send me pictures of his parents' home being knocked down so the gov't could make a road through it-- and he had to knock all the building down with a sledge hammer!!!! by hand!!! I couldn't really understand the seriousness of it until he sent me the pictures and a few video clips of him working. Then I was there and I could relate more. It's not always easy to relate to what they're going through...so it seems that he's a drama queen but it's only because I didn't understand the circumstance fully. I couldn't have...I'm American and I've never lived through most of those things before. But, once he lets me in on it...I can appreciate it better.    5. 另一个文化差异在于,他家庭背景与我的截然不同…他的父母很穷,都住在乡下…他们常常会有困难,而我的丈夫必须帮助他们——他有时会因为压力而变得脾气暴躁。我往往不能理解他的困境,因此往往会显得有些“自私”(我真的不想这么做的)。有一次,他要递给我几张他父母房子的照片,那房子已经被撞倒了,挡在中间让他无法过来。于是,他就用手,把所有的建筑辟断,生生开出了一条通路!!!用手啊!!!我当时真不明白送几张照片有什么重要的。然而,当他把那几张照片和碟片送到我手上,我突然明白了。似乎他是想制造一种戏剧化的效果,但由于我并不能理解这种氛围,这种努力失效了。我是个美国人,许多东西是我之前从未经历过的,因此我往往无法理解。但如果他能够带我感受…我也会更好的领悟中国文化。    6. He has a TEMPER. WHen he YELLS HE YELLS and he has no shame...a little bit like white trash behavior so it's embarassing to me sometimes. We're working on that one. haha If he gets mad, he'll yell in public (I really hate that and I walk away but then he gets more mad)...it's a tricky one-- but not necessarily specific to Chinese guys...maybe just him? AFter all, he is a DRAGON in Chinese astrology and I don't hold much water to that stuff...but my friend swears by it and says that he is the perfect picture of a Fire dragon (which he is).  I guess that's it...?    6. 他的脾气有点坏。当他大喊大叫的时候,他丝毫不觉得丢脸…这有点像白人混混的行为,常常让我无比难堪。我们正努力克服这个问题。哈哈,有时他一生气,就会在公共场合大喊大叫(我真的很讨厌他这种行为,所以我躲得远远的,但这样一来他就更生气啦)…总之我的老公是有些麻烦啦,但或许并不是所有中国男人都是这样的…可能就他一个?不管怎样,在中国的占星术中他对应的是“龙”,而我的命格里并没有多少“水”……不过我的一个朋友赌咒发誓说,他绝对是一条货真价实的“火龙”。(他的确有点像)    这到底是什么呀?      
Language is not really an issue. We find ways around that EASILY even if we're angry with each other. No prob. actually it probably (like culture sometimes) acts as a buffer...to keep us thinking and calming down before we go right into a disagreement. We make sure we know what the other is saying before we respond and so it gives us more time to react/respond.Hope that was helpful :)  remember to look at the glass half full instead of half empty!!    语言对我们来说并不是最大的障碍。实际上就算我们还在闹情绪,我们也能用语言之外的方式进行沟通。其实语言不通(还有文化差异)或许还是我们之间的一个缓冲…能让我们冷静下来,思考思考,而不是继续开战。我们在回答对方之前要确定自己听懂了对方的话,而这给了我们反应和回答的时间。    希望我的自述能给楼主一些帮助。【笑】    记住,要看到杯中水半满,而不是半空!    Post by: ScubaSteve
Time: 24-Oct-   Wow, that sounds like you have a rather dysfunctional marriage. You openly admit that you and your husband have communication problems, he not sensitive to your physical needs and resorts to childish temper tantrums when angry and unable to express himself in more eloquent ways.  Marriage counseling perhaps?  And perhaps the "rumor" about Chinese dude w/ small wangs was started by physicians who state that "on average" Asian dudes members are one inch smaller. These are the same doctors who claim that black men "on average" have longer dongers.  Case and point: Edison Chen . . .    哇,似乎你的婚姻关系相当不睦呀。你坦率的承认你的丈夫在交流方面有问题,他对你的生理需求置之不理,还有幼儿般的暴脾气,在生气时根本没法清清楚楚的表达自己的想法。    你需要婚姻咨询服务吗?    至于你口中的“谣言”——中国男人jj小,我看应该是滥觞于内科医师们吧,他们曾经发布报告,称亚洲人的平均长度要小上一英寸。这些医生还说黑人的平均长度是全世界最长的。    要看例证的话,我推荐:冠希艳照门。  原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:寒灯 转载请注明出处    
/wtfy/3331.html  瑞典女孩提问中国男人,美国少妇自述抢尽风头(下)  上面是网址,感兴趣自己看去
@肯德基阿公 矮黑人,你黑不拉几,少和华人扯上关系,你们就是南岛矮黑人,马来人,当然白种人鄙视你,连我这个高贵的黄种人都鄙视你
@YuWeigogoo
  看出楼主在骄傲的样子。你高兴啥呢?
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规

我要回帖

更多关于 为什么叫霓虹国 的文章

随机推荐