用英语翻译"谢谢你们带给我的一切,喜也好,忧也罢,感谢你在我身边们能在我身边,带给我

英语翻译谢谢这一年以来你给我的一切,无论是快乐还是痛苦.我希望你能记住我说过的.也请你相信我.我们会一直好好的.
端木哚哚_145
Thank you for all that you brought to me, no matter it's happiness or sorrow.I hope you can remember all that I said, and do (这个DO表强调) believe me, please.We'll be all right.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Thanks for everything you have given to me in the past year, despite joy or pain.I hope you can remember what I said and keep your trust in me.We will be well all along.
Thank everything that you have given to me since this year, no matter happy or painful. I hope you can remember what I have said. Also please believe me. We have been knowing all the time well.
Thank you for what
you have given to me these yeas,nomatter
happy or sorrow.I hope you can remember what i have said.And trust me please.We will be always fine.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译谢谢你们的关心.我们这边离灾区比较远,目前在这边一切都好.最近由于限电等原因,工作无法正常进行,不能及时回复,请见谅.我在这边的手机号码是:XXXX另外,这边已经安排好了,我星期天(3月18日)返回上海的飞机.再次感谢你们的关心.Thank you for your concerns.We farther away from the earthquake zone,so we everyone is safe here now.Recently due to the power rationing and other reasons,the work can not be normal.Please forgive me can not respond promptly.My cell phone number here is XXXIn addition,They have arranged the aircraft back to Xi'an on Sunday (March 20).Thanks again for your concerns.帮我检查一下英语翻译得正确不?
紧急讯息不要太计较意思已很好上海是shanghai 可以发的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
don’t promise me forever, just love me da
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢你 我衷心谢谢你 的文章

随机推荐