培养孩子一种品格
让孩子热爱一项运
篮球技巧News
& & & & & & &爱肯外教英语篮球 &
& & & & 篮球基础篇-传球
& & & &采用何种方式传球取决于实际情况。方式虽然不同,但有几点是一致的:
所有的传球都是用手指完成,而不是用手掌。为控制球的速度、方向,手指应该尽可能地张开(但不能太僵硬),手腕要有弹性。
篮球中有以下几种主要的传球方式:
& & & & 胸前传球 从胸前传球快速、有效,是最常用的传球方式。双手持球的预备站位: 面向要传球的队友,抬头、屈膝,手指张开,将球持在胸前,两肘微向外,伸臂向外推球时,向前跨出一步,球出手时手指向上、向前推。
& & & (双手)击地传球 击地传球通常用来将球从防守队友张开的手臂下传出。双手击地传球的技术要领与上面讲到的从胸前传球一样,只是球传出时手指向下有力,使球碰地板反弹后,到达接球队友的腰部位置。
& & & 低手传球 低手传球是一种近距离的传球,通常用于将球传递给离自己较近的队友: 用手指托住球的下半部,伸臂出球时,向传球方向迈一步,做随球动作时固定手腕,也将球传向接球队友的腰部位置。
& & & (双手)头上传球 我们经常看到在篮球比赛中抢到篮板球的队员用这种方式将球传给位于远处前场处于有利位置的队友。双手头上传球可以越过防守队员,并且可以传得很远。 双手从球的两侧面持球(手指尖朝上),置于头顶,肘部微屈,向传球方向跨一步的同时手腕向后转,球移至脑后,将球向前抛出,手腕向下转发力。(同样要做好随球动作)
爱肯体育文化有限公司您的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&正文
小学英语课堂游戏:传球数数
来源于网络&& 13:57【
  目的:学习数字1~5的英文表达。(或其它数字)
  道具:一只皮球
  方法:
  1.让学生站或坐成一圈。
  2.由拿球的人开始向任意一个学生传球,球出手后说出一个数字。
  3.接球的同学必须说出传球者所说的的数字的上一个或下一个数字。
  4.说对了继续游戏;说错了,罚唱一首英文歌或韵句。然后开始新一轮游戏。【】 责任编辑:生如夏花
 分享到 
延伸阅读:
本文转载地址:
数学思维课200元/门
一至六年级,分级教学更具针对性
人大附中一线教师倾情讲授
剑桥少儿英语200元/门
预备级、一到三级,逐步提高
全程动画教学,教学方式生动活泼
特别说明:
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,中小学教育网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |抱歉,您要访问的信息不存在或被删除
&& 秒后将自动跳转到
&&1、请检查输入的网址是否正确。
&&2、如果不能确认输入的网址,请浏览来查看所要访问的网址。
&&3、直接输入要访问的内容进行搜索:用英语介绍自己的爱好
用英语介绍自己的爱好
范文一:good morning, everyone! i am glad to be here to introduce myself. 各位早上好,很高兴在这里介绍自己。虽然这是我第一次用这种方式介绍自己,但是我相信我会有个良好的表现。希望通过这个简单的介绍,更多的人们能认识我,记住我的样子。也同样相信我们不久有机会会成为朋友。my name is tb and i am 24 years old, born in hebei province. i graduated from qingdao university. my major is hotel managerment. i spend most of my time on study and i’ve acquired basic knowledge of my major.
it is my long cherished dream to be an manager in hotel and i am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability.
我叫tb,24岁。河北人。毕业于青岛岛大学。所学的专业是旅游管理。上学期间努力学习专业知识,现在我同样希望能有机会实现我做酒店管理的愿望,充分发挥自己的专业能力。
in addition to the above-mentioned , in my spare time i like playing badminton, listening to pop music and surfing the internet. playing badminton can exercise my body, let me have more perseverance. listen to music can make me relax, make me more confident. internet can eich my knowledge, so that i have more experience.
除了上面说到的,在我的业余时间,我喜欢打羽毛球,听流行音乐和上网冲浪。打羽毛球可以锻炼我的身体,让我有更多的毅力。听音乐可以让我放松,让我更有信心。互联网可以丰富我的知识,扩充更多的知识。ok .thats a little about myself,thank you好,那就是关于我的简单介绍。谢谢。篇二:自我介绍英语演讲稿自我介绍英语演讲稿dear teachers,good morning!its a good chance for me to be here to practice my english. i hope i can make a good perfomance today . first of all ,you all know well my name . my name is li yuan. im from ningbo wanli international school. if you want to konw my age ,maybe you will be disappointed , because its a secret for a lady .and maybe you have already know it .then let me introduce my family. i have a strict father and a kid mother .in their eyes i am the most beautiful princess in the world . what a pity that i have no brothers or sisters . but fortunately , i have many friendly classmates and they are also my best friends . they always help me a lot .of course i am ready to help others ,too.maybe im not the best one here ,but i will try my best to do everything. i hope you can you can rember me . i am just an ordinary girl.thats all . thank you !
亲爱的老师,早上好!这是一个很好的机会,我到这里来练习我的英语水平。我希望我能成为一名优秀的性能今天。首先,你都知道我的名字。我的名字是黎吁揞。我是从宁波万里国际学校。如果你想知道我的年龄,也许你会感到失望,因为这是一个秘密的夫人。也许你已经知道这一点。然后让我介绍我的家人。我有一个严格的父亲和一个孩子的母亲。在他们眼中,我是最美丽的公主在世界上。真遗憾,我没有兄弟姐妹。但幸运的是,我有很多友好的同学,他们也是我最好的朋友。他们总是帮助我很多东西。当然,我愿意帮助别人,太。也许我不是最好的一个,但我将尽我所能,尽一切。我希望你能你可以rember箱。我只是一个普通的女孩。就是这样。谢谢您!初中英语自我介绍演讲稿goodevening ! everybody! today is a nice day! it‘s my honor to stand here to have a speech! so ,firstly,let‘s me introduce myself now! my name is wuchaowen, and you can call me michael ,it‘s my english name!all right ! let‘s get down to business, what i will talk next is speaking english out and persistence.english ----it is just a language!speaking is the best way to learn a language!it is not enough to just understand what you read!nor is it enough to just understand what you hear?you can only master a language by speaking!you can only learn something by speaking!so ,if you want to improve your oral english,you‘d better have awarness of speaking english in your mind. in other words, all you have to do is to take every chances you can speak english!i‘d like to piont out that learing english requires persistence! and persistence produces miracles! the secret to success is just two words. you know? you know? maybe! but what i say is to persistence!to persist even when others don‘t understand!to persist even when many people object!to persist even when you suffer adversity!to persist even when all the others give up!to persist still longer and longer even when you feel you can‘t sustain it!persist ! persist ! persist !you ! thank you !michaelgoodevening !大家好!今天是美好的一天!我很荣幸能站在这里讲话!所以,首先,让我自我介绍一下吧!我的名字是wuchaowen,你可以叫我迈克,这是我的英文名字!你们当中的一些人到这里也许会继续深造,而另一些人将最probally设法找到一份合适的工作。然而,无论你选择哪一种。学习英语是必要和重要absoultelly给你! 好吧!让我们言归正传吧,我将讨论下是讲英语和毅力。
英语——它只是一种语言!
来说是学习一门语言最好的办法!
这是不够的,才明白你读的东西!
也没有足够的才明白你听见了吗?
你只能掌握一门语言说话!
你只可以学到一些东西说话!所以,如果你想提高你的英语口语,你最好有awarness讲英语在你的心中。换句话说,你所要做的就是抓住每一个机会,你能讲一口流利的英语!我想分出来,学习英语需要坚持!和坚持不懈的努力,产生的奇迹!成功的秘诀是两个字。你知道吗?你知道吗?也许吧!但我想说的是,坚持!
坚持哪怕别人听不懂! 当许多人死掉的物体!
坚持甚至当你遭遇逆境!即使当所有存在的其他人放弃!坚持更久,甚至更久当你觉得不能维持它!
坚持!坚持!坚持!如果你坚持你的头脑。有一天你会发现: 你会在你的领域里的顶尖! 你将成为一个英雄!
你将成为一个精通你的derstiny ! 你会成为一个令人难以置信的奇迹!
谢谢!谢谢!
hello,everyone! my name is jun haowen, and my english name is alice. i m a student in garde eight in huamao high school. i have many hobbies, just like singing, painting and so on. i also like making friends. i am an outgoing girl and im eager to make more friends. i like all the subjects, but my favorite one is english. i have my goals, i have my dreams, and i will put them into practice. i also a girl full of confidence, i like challenges and trying new things, that makes me excited. well, this is me. i would appreaciate it so much if you would like to be my friends!hello, everyone. i’m very happy to stand here to introduce myself. 大家好,很高心站在这里介绍我自己。my name is wang xiaoming. i’m 14 years old, from zhen jiang zhong shan road primary school. it’s a beautiful school, and i love it very much.我叫xxx。今年14岁。我来自镇江中山路小学,这是一所美丽的学校,我很喜欢它。
i’m a happy and talented boy. i like to make friends with others, and i get on well with my classmates. basketball is my favorite sport. i always play basketball in my spare time. through this game, i get many benefits.我是一个快乐、聪明的男生。我喜欢交朋友,并且我和班上同学相处的很好。篮球是我最喜欢的运动,我经常在空余时间去打篮球。通过这项游戏,我获得了很多有益的东西。
at school, i study chinese, math, english, history, and so on. i like all of them. and i’m doing well in my study. i’m interested in learning english very much. i believe that i will do well in future. i won’t let you down.在学校,我学了语文、数学、英语、历史等课程。我很喜欢这些可能,并且好好学习它们。我很有兴趣学习英语,并且我相信我能学好它。我不会让你失望的。thank you for your listening. 感谢您的聆听。自我介绍老师上午好!(下午好)我叫吴奕萱,我今年11岁,我是小学五年级学生。我的爱好很多。我喜欢画画,我画的画可捧了,大家都夸我画得好。我喜欢体育运动,如跳舞、溜冰、骑自行车、打羽毛球。我经常和姐姐们一起打羽毛球,我们都非常开心。我喜欢音乐,尤其是流行音乐,它让我觉得很放松。我喜欢英语,我希望有一天我能到世界各地去旅游。我有很多朋友。我经常和柯婧琪、祝思怀她们一起学习、玩耍。我们还一起逛书店、逛超市,我们在一起非常开心。原文地址:good morning, everyone! i am glad to be here to introduce myself. 各位早上好,很高兴在这里介绍自己。虽然这是我第一次用这种方式介绍自己,但是我相信我会有个良好的表现。希望通过这个简单的介绍,更多的人们能认识我,记住我的样子。也同样相信我们不久有机会会成为朋友。my name is tb and i am 24 years old, born in hebei province. i graduated from qingdao university. my major is hotel managerment. i spend most of my time on study and i’ve acquired basic knowledge of my major.
it is my long cherished dream to be an manager in hotel and i am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability.
我叫tb,24岁。河北人。毕业于青岛岛大学。所学的专业是旅游管理。上学期间努力学习专业知识,现在我同样希望能有机会实现我做酒店管理的愿望,充分发挥自己的专业能力。
in addition to the above-mentioned , in my spare time i like playing badminton, listening to pop music and surfing the internet. playing badminton can exercise my body, let me have more perseverance. listen to music can make me relax, make me more confident. internet can eich my knowledge, so that i have more experience.
除了上面说到的,在我的业余时间,我喜欢打羽毛球,听流行音乐和上网冲浪。打羽毛球可以锻炼我的身体,让我有更多的毅力。听音乐可以让我放松,让我更有信心。互联网可以丰富我的知识,扩充更多的知识。ok .thats a little about myself,thank you好,那就是关于我的简单介绍。谢谢。篇二:自我介绍英语演讲稿自我介绍英语演讲稿dear teachers,good morning!its a good chance for me to be here to practice my english. i hope i can make a good perfomance today . first of all ,you all know well my name . my name is li yuan. im from ningbo wanli international school. if you want to konw my age ,maybe you will be disappointed , because its a secret for a lady .and maybe you have already know it .then let me introduce my family. i have a strict father and a kid mother .in their eyes i am the most beautiful princess in the world . what a pity that i have no brothers or sisters . but fortunately , i have many friendly classmates and they are also my best friends . they always help me a lot .of course i am ready to help others ,too.maybe im not the best one here ,but i will try my best to do everything. i hope you can you can rember me . i am just an ordinary girl.thats all . thank you !
亲爱的老师,早上好!这是一个很好的机会,我到这里来练习我的英语水平。我希望我能成为一名优秀的性能今天。首先,你都知道我的名字。我的名字是黎吁揞。我是从宁波万里国际学校。如果你想知道我的年龄,也许你会感到失望,因为这是一个秘密的夫人。也许你已经知道这一点。然后让我介绍我的家人。我有一个严格的父亲和一个孩子的母亲。在他们眼中,我是最美丽的公主在世界上。真遗憾,我没有兄弟姐妹。但幸运的是,我有很多友好的同学,他们也是我最好的朋友。他们总是帮助我很多东西。当然,我愿意帮助别人,太。也许我不是最好的一个,但我将尽我所能,尽一切。我希望你能你可以rember箱。我只是一个普通的女孩。就是这样。谢谢您!初中英语自我介绍演讲稿goodevening ! everybody! today is a nice day! it‘s my honor to stand here to have a speech! so ,firstly,let‘s me introduce myself now! my name is wuchaowen, and you can call me michael ,it‘s my english name!all right ! let‘s get down to business, what i will talk next is speaking english out and persistence.english ----it is just a language!speaking is the best way to learn a language!it is not enough to just understand what you read!nor is it enough to just understand what you hear?you can only master a language by speaking!you can only learn something by speaking!so ,if you want to improve your oral english,you‘d better have awarness of speaking english in your mind. in other words, all you have to do is to take every chances you can speak english!i‘d like to piont out that learing english requires persistence! and persistence produces miracles! the secret to success is just two words. you know? you know? maybe! but what i say is to persistence!to persist even when others don‘t understand!to persist even when many people object!to persist even when you suffer adversity!to persist even when all the others give up!to persist still longer and longer even when you feel you can‘t sustain it!persist ! persist ! persist !you ! thank you !michaelgoodevening !大家好!今天是美好的一天!我很荣幸能站在这里讲话!所以,首先,让我自我介绍一下吧!我的名字是wuchaowen,你可以叫我迈克,这是我的英文名字!你们当中的一些人到这里也许会继续深造,而另一些人将最probally设法找到一份合适的工作。然而,无论你选择哪一种。学习英语是必要和重要absoultelly给你! 好吧!让我们言归正传吧,我将讨论下是讲英语和毅力。
英语——它只是一种语言!
来说是学习一门语言最好的办法!
这是不够的,才明白你读的东西!
也没有足够的才明白你听见了吗?
你只能掌握一门语言说话!
你只可以学到一些东西说话!所以,如果你想提高你的英语口语,你最好有awarness讲英语在你的心中。换句话说,你所要做的就是抓住每一个机会,你能讲一口流利的英语!我想分出来,学习英语需要坚持!和坚持不懈的努力,产生的奇迹!成功的秘诀是两个字。你知道吗?你知道吗?也许吧!但我想说的是,坚持!
坚持哪怕别人听不懂! 当许多人死掉的物体!
坚持甚至当你遭遇逆境!即使当所有存在的其他人放弃!坚持更久,甚至更久当你觉得不能维持它!
坚持!坚持!坚持!如果你坚持你的头脑。有一天你会发现: 你会在你的领域里的顶尖! 你将成为一个英雄!
你将成为一个精通你的derstiny ! 你会成为一个令人难以置信的奇迹!
谢谢!谢谢!
hello,everyone! my name is jun haowen, and my english name is alice. i m a student in garde eight in huamao high school. i have many hobbies, just like singing, painting and so on. i also like making friends. i am an outgoing girl and im eager to make more friends. i like all the subjects, but my favorite one is english. i have my goals, i have my dreams, and i will put them into practice. i also a girl full of confidence, i like challenges and trying new things, that makes me excited. well, this is me. i would appreaciate it so much if you would like to be my friends!hello, everyone. i’m very happy to stand here to introduce myself. 大家好,很高心站在这里介绍我自己。my name is wang xiaoming. i’m 14 years old, from zhen jiang zhong shan road primary school. it’s a beautiful school, and i love it very much.我叫xxx。今年14岁。我来自镇江中山路小学,这是一所美丽的学校,我很喜欢它。
i’m a happy and talented boy. i like to make friends with others, and i get on well with my classmates. basketball is my favorite sport. i always play basketball in my spare time. through this game, i get many benefits.我是一个快乐、聪明的男生。我喜欢交朋友,并且我和班上同学相处的很好。篮球是我最喜欢的运动,我经常在空余时间去打篮球。通过这项游戏,我获得了很多有益的东西。
at school, i study chinese, math, english, history, and so on. i like all of them. and i’m doing well in my study. i’m interested in learning english very much. i believe that i will do well in future. i won’t let you down.在学校,我学了语文、数学、英语、历史等课程。我很喜欢这些可能,并且好好学习它们。我很有兴趣学习英语,并且我相信我能学好它。我不会让你失望的。thank you for your listening. 感谢您的聆听。自我介绍老师上午好!(下午好)我叫吴奕萱,我今年11岁,我是小学五年级学生。我的爱好很多。我喜欢画画,我画的画可捧了,大家都夸我画得好。我喜欢体育运动,如跳舞、溜冰、骑自行车、打羽毛球。我经常和姐姐们一起打羽毛球,我们都非常开心。我喜欢音乐,尤其是流行音乐,它让我觉得很放松。我喜欢英语,我希望有一天我能到世界各地去旅游。我有很多朋友。我经常和柯婧琪、祝思怀她们一起学习、玩耍。我们还一起逛书店、逛超市,我们在一起非常开心。
范文二:大家好,下面我向大家介绍“爱你英语”的功能和学习方法。首先打开IE浏览器。在地址在账号栏中输入每个人独有的账号,输入密码。点击登录。这个页面是正式学员要填写的个人信息。点击“学习空间”进入下一界面。导航区有“教师来信”、“个人信息”和“学习空间”。“教师来信”功能,通过教师管理平台可以和学生及时互动沟通。教师给学生发布信件后,学生打开学习空间,会自动弹出老师发来的信件并查阅。教师可以定时给学生制定学习计划,督促学生按照计划学习。“学习空间”左上角显示学员的账号和有效期。爱你英语有六大学习模块:爱你语音、爱你单词、句子听力、句子翻译、句子口语、爱你阅读;“爱你语音”的主要功能是针英语基础薄弱的学生,通过智能化的自然拼读训练法,帮助学生快速实现“听音写词,看词能读”的能力。“爱你单词”是爱你英语的核心内容。帮助学生解决词汇问题,快速高效地让学生的词汇达到母语式记忆效果,学员的平均记忆速度可以达到80-120 词/小时,。“句子听力”是进一步训练单词的运用。由记忆引擎驱动,通过听音组句训练,将打乱顺序的单词连成句子,快速提高听力,培养语感,并能积累语法知识。“句子翻译”是系统给出一句汉语,学生先口译句子,然后将系统给出的单词连成句子,通过这样的训练,可以快速提高翻译能力,为英语写作打下基础句子翻译和句子听力中的句子绝大多数都是课本中的“爱你阅读”分为两个部分 眼脑训练和阅读短文 眼脑训练主要是以做游戏的方式 培养学生的快速阅读能力 它所拥有的视点移动 可以帮助学生快速提高人眼捕捉事物的能力和速度
改正指读、回读、出声读等不良阅读习惯,培养整句阅读的习惯 可以将阅读能力提高5倍“句子口语”。通过句子口语训练,可以提高学生口语表达和交际能力,实现英语脱口而出、自由表达,彻底改掉哑巴式英语。今天我主要给大家介绍“爱你英语”的核心模块“爱你单词”。点击“进入学习”,进入爱你单词学习界面;导航区——有“级别”、“总金币”、“本次获得金币”,“荣誉墙”、“金币榜”、“任务查询”等。级别是随着总金币数量的增加而逐步上升的。“荣誉墙”有金银铜牌和代表不同级别的桂冠,学生们可以像奥运健儿一样相互比拼竞赛,看谁的奖牌最多,级别最高。“金币榜”可以显示学生的金币排名,包括“今日排行”、“本周排行”和“总排行”。还可以开到此时此刻在线学习人数。“任务查询”是与前面介绍的“教师来信”相对应的,学生打开学习空间,会自动弹出老师发来的信件或学习任务等,学生只有完成老师布置的任务后,才能进入其它学习。课程区——红杉树英语的课程体系非常全面丰富,有小学、初中、高中各年级各个版本的课程,与学校教材完全同步,具有针对性,能直接反馈到学生成绩提升上。除同步教材外,红杉树英语课程还有新概念英语、剑桥英语等以及中、高考考纲词汇。在课程名称前共有四类图标:学习区——学习区含有“智能记忆、智能听写、智能默写三大主要功能和记忆追踪、测试中心、单词本、记忆进度、记忆速度等辅助功能”。现在我向大家介绍“爱你单词”的正确学习方法。第一是“智能记忆”——“词义记忆”的学习方法第二是“智能记忆”——“词义强化”的学习方法第三是“智能听写”的学习方法第四是“智能默写”的学习方法我们先看第一,“词义记忆”的学习方法有三个要领。第一个是“会不会”页面,要领是当单词出现的时候,要在5秒内说出词义;第二个是“对不对”页面,要领是当单词词义出来以后,要进行对比,然后要真实的向系统反映,特别强调一定要真实。答对了点击“对号”,答错了点击“错号”。要真实反映,不要担心这个单词会错过,因为系统会自动地按照你的记忆规律安排复习的;第三个是“背一背”页面,要领是跟读两遍单词和词义。那么这一步是我们点击“红脸”或者点击“X”以后出来的页面。系统会把单词分成音节并以红色展示,同时会出现卡通图片以加深印象(演示两遍跟读单词和词义)。当然对于特别难记忆的单词也可以跟读3到5遍,但 “在这一页面时间不要超过15秒钟”。第二介绍一下词义强化的学习方法:正确的学习方法是“一听”、“二读”、“三看”、“四写”。我们解释一下,一听系统的读音、按住“Ctrl”键可以重听读音;然后跟读系统的读音,一定要跟读;第三步是看词义并说出来,这是很容易被忽略的,要特别注意;第四步是拼写单词。这样通过一个眼、耳、口、手多感官定向强化训练,才能达到理想效果。第三介绍一下智能听写的学习方法:第一步是听读音写单词,首先要听读音、然后根据读音去写词;第二步是对比的页面,在对比中要特别注意看写错的地方,系统会以红色标注出来了,错误之处一目了然。第三步是进行抄写,抄写的学习方法是要分音节跟读,然后进行抄写。如果由于学生马虎抄错,系统会强制纠错,以保证学生抄对。尤其对于多音节单词的记忆,使用这种方法效果更明显。第四介绍一下智能默写的学习方法:智能默写只给出单词词义,没有读音和音标,目的是检测单词记忆是否达到母语式记忆效果。具体学习方法与智能听写相同。记忆追踪分为:智能记忆的记忆追踪、智能听写的记忆追踪和智能默写的记忆追踪。记忆追踪是利用学习记忆引擎技术,根据学习者个人的记忆特征和所学单词的熟练程度,把需要立刻进行复习的单词展示出来,字体越大颜色越深的单词记忆痕迹越弱,越需要优先复习。鼠标划上单词后,会出现该单词的记忆强度、学习次数和最佳复习时间。点击单词能够发音。本页面的单词可以下载或者打印,方便随时复习,也可直接进行智能复习。测试中心:有五种测试形式,单元闯关——学生学完一模后,可以进行单元闯关,检测学习效果。生词测试、熟词测试和已学单词测试是每次学习完或复习完后进行的测试,通常建议做“已学单词测试”。五维测试——当你学完一册书后,可以进行五维测试。测试题型包括“汉译英、英译汉、听力、智能听写、智能默写”,目的是对本册课程进行综合检测。各种测试功能:1、及时检测学生的学习效果。2、多维度、全方位测试,强化记忆效果。3、答错的词自动变为生词,确保无一遗漏。4、测试通过,提高学生的自信心,激发学生学习兴趣。单词本——在单词本页面中,点击总单词、生词、熟词、剩余可以看到详细的单词清单,让学习一目了然锁定高分。单词本支持分单元查看功能。点击音标即可发音,鼠标划选即可显示单词和词义,方便学生考前快速复习。单词本的“单词播放机”可以帮助学生自己进行单词测试,更便于家长对孩子进行单词测试,避免了因家长读音不准而误导孩子的现象。注意:在熟词列表中,发现词义遗忘,选中单词后,点击“再学一遍“,恢复为生词,安排智能复习。进度——进度显示你本课程智能记忆的进度、智能听写的进度和智能默写的进度,用百分数表示,你可以直观地看到目前的学习进度。速度——是表示学生学习速度快慢的指标。速度过慢或者过快都表示学生没有按照正确的操作方法进行学习,系统将及时给出提示或警告。上面我把爱你英语的功能以及学习要领做了详细的介绍,希望大家在今后的学习过程中运用好,并希望大家取得优异的学习效果。
范文三:Mature, dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。Ability to work independent1y, mature and resourceful. 能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。A person with ability plus flexibility should apply. 需要有能力及适应力强的人。A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable. 个性稳重、具高度责任感。Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force. 能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。 Bright,aggressive applicants. 反应快、有进取心的应聘者。Ambitious attitude essential. 有雄心壮志。Initiative, independent and good communication skill. 积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。 Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality. 愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。Willing to assume responsibilities. 应聘者须勇于挑重担。Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills. 思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。 Energetic, fashion-minded person. 精力旺盛、思想新潮。With a pleasant mature attitude. 开朗成熟。Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。Strong leadership skills. 有极强的领导艺术。Ability to work well with others. 能够同他人一道很好地工作。Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality. 上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。The ability to initiate and operate independently. 有创业能力,并能独立地从业。Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit. 有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。 Be highly organized and effecient. 工作很有条理,办事效率高。Willing to learn and progress. 肯学习进取。Good presentation skills. 有良好的表达能力。Positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively. 善于同各种人员打交道。Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision. 有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。
范文四:Good morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself brieflyI am 26 years old,born in shandong province .I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.In July 2003, I began work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.自我介绍(self-introduction)1.Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,thecapital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you . I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters.I like reading books, especially those about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparatively good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fanfor years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country’s team. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.2.Good afternoon .I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .First of all ,my english name is ...and my chinese name is ..If you are going to have a job interview ,you must say much things which can show your willness to this job ,such as ,it is my long cherished dream to be ...and I am eager to get an opportunity to do...and then give some examples which can give evidence to .then you can say something about your hobbies .and it is best that the hobbies have something to do with the job.What is more important is do not forget to communicate with the interviewee,keeping a smile and keeping your talks interesting and funny can contribute to the success.I hope you will give them a wonderful speech .Good luck to you !3.good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with an ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theoryand in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won't give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard inthesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.3. What is your greatest strength?(你最突出的优点是什么?)这是很多面试考官喜欢问的一个问题,这是你展示自己的最佳机会,不要吹嘘自己或过于自负,但要让雇主知道你相信自己,你知道自己的优点。如可答:“我认为我最大的优点是能够执着地尽力把事情办好。当做完一件工作而其成果又正合我的预想时,我会有一种真正的成就感。我给自己定了一些高目标。比如说,我要成为出色的毕业生。尽管在大学一年级时我启动慢了些,但最终我以优等论文完成了学业。”I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I’d planned. I’ve set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor’s thesis.4. What is your greatest weakness?(你最大的弱点是什么?)你不应该说你没有任何弱点,以此来回避这个问题。每个人都有弱点,最佳策略是承认你的弱点,但同时表明你在予以改进,并有克服弱点的计划。可能的话,你可说出一项可能会给公司带来好处的弱点,如可说:“我是一个完美主义者。工作做得不漂亮,我是不会撒手的。”I'm such a perfectionist that I will not stop until a job is well done.英语面试实战指南I:Interviewer(面试者)A:Applicant(求职者)介绍教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。①I?what is your major?A?My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in〃Marketing〃.(不仅回答了问题,还顺带一句介绍了自己较为感兴趣的方面,简明扼要。)②I?Which university are you attending?A?I am attending×××University.③I?Have you received any degrees?A?Yes. First?I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature?and then an MBA degree.④I?What course did you like best?A?Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it’s very useful for my present work.⑤I?Do you feel that you have received a good general training?A?Yes?I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school. 介绍工作经验:显露实力,避免炫耀①I?Have you ever been employed?②I?Your resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai?may I ask why you left?A?I worked in a foreign rep.office for one year.However?I left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather dull.I found another job that is more interesting.③I?Have you done any work in thisfield?④I?What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field?⑤I?What have you learned from the jobs you have had?A?I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition?I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.⑥I?What’s you major weak point?A?I haven’t been involved in international business?so I don’t have any experience?but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.⑦I?What are your greatest strengths?(实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感。)⑧I?Please tell me about your working experience.⑨I?Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?A?No?I haven’t discussed my career plans with my present employer?but I am sure he will understand. 性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面①I?How do you spend your spare time?②I?Are you interested in sports?③I?Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?④I?What kind of personality do you think you have?A?I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something?I don’t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished.⑤I?What is the most important thing for you to be happy?A?Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit?and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am.⑥I?What makes you angry?A?Dishonesty. It’s unacceptable.⑦I?What are your personal weaknesses?A?I’m afraid I’m a poor talker. I’m not comfortable talking with the people whom I have just met for the first time. That is not very good for business?so I have been studying public speaking.⑧I?Are you more of a leader or a follower?A?I don’t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody?and get the job done by working together. 工作要求:我能胜任①I?Do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English?A?Yes?in most circumstances.②I?Are you available for travel?A?Yes?I like traveling. I am young?and unmarried. It’s no problem for me to travel frequently.③I?How about overtime work?A?Overtime work is very common in companies. I can work overtime if it’s necessary?but I don’t think we will work overtime everyday.④I?How long do you think we can depend on your working here?⑤I?Do you like regular work?A?No?I don’t like regular work. I aminterested in different projects with new opport unities and new challenge?but I can do regular work if the company needs me to do so.⑥I?What salary do you expect?A?Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first?I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.⑦I?Do you work well under pressure?A?Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the secircum stances. People can?I Can.⑧I?Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?A?No?nothing in particular.⑨I?How soon can you begin working for us?A?I need about two to three weeks for necessary formalities. I will quit then transfer to your company. 面试结束:礼貌道别①I?Any questions?A?When will I know your decision?②I?How can we get in touch with you?③I?We will notify you of our decision by mail?is this convenient for you?④I?Thank you for your interest in our company.A?Thank you?Mr.Smith. Goodbye.?Thank you for your time.?⑤I?You will be hearing from us very soon. Please send the next applicantin on your way out.A?OK.Thank you very much.此外,面试官还可能问及你的家庭情况,如家人对你的影响等,也应事先有所准备。资料:英语自我介绍常用十句话1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.本人曾经前后五年被受雇于出口贸易公司。2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.本人在过去十年在商界担任人事部主任迄今。3. I have had five years' experience with a company as a salesman.本人曾在某一公司担任推销员,前后有五年之久。4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.本人曾经在兄弟贸易公司服务三年,担任会计工作,现仍在职中。5. I am twenty years of age, and have beenemployed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.我今年20岁,曾于绿林公司服务两年,担任一般文员工作。6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years' experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.我今年25岁,已在目前的职位工作两年,兹为寻找更上一层楼,准备离开此职位。7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years' experience in a company's delivery office.我今年19岁,女性。曾在某家公司担任收发工作两年。8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteenyears of age.本人18岁,不久即可毕业。9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.本人20岁,希望能找到一个公司,以便安定下来。10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I have been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.两年前,自从离校后,在格兰酒店担任出纳员。自我介绍用语大全之问候类1.Good morning everyone.大家早上好。2.Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
先生们,女士们下午好。3.Good evening, teachers and fellow students.老师们,同学们晚上好。4.It’s my great honor to introduce myself to you here.很荣幸在这儿向大家作自我介绍。5.It’s my pleasure to introduce myself to you here.我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。6.I’m very happy to introduce myself to you here.我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。7.I’m very glad to introduce myself to you here.我很高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。8.I feel very honored to introduce myself to you here.我感到很荣幸在这儿向大家作自我介绍。9.It is a great pleasure for me to introduce myself to you here.我是如此的高兴在这儿向大家作自我介绍。10.It is a privilege to be speaking to you today.今天能跟你谈话真是我三生有幸。11. I am very proud to be addressing you this evening.今晚能在此应邀讲话我深感荣幸。
范文五:[如何用英语做好自我介绍]自我介绍是进入一个新环境,认识一个新伙伴时最基本的一种个人风格展现,也是现代社会中或多或少的必要活动之一;易言之,每个人都会有机会作自我介绍,也都必须要知道怎麼做好自我介绍,好的自我介绍将有助於缩短您与陌生人之间的距离.然而,大家所必须要有的认知是:并无存在所谓自我介绍的标准范本,因为自我介绍的内容会因对象,环境,时空的不同而有所不同.另一个重点是:用英语来进行自我介绍并非一件困难之事,其所需用到的英语程度约是介於国中,高中生所需具备的英语程度中间.在研拟自我介绍的内容当中,首先必须要先能掌握住所欲介绍的方向和重点,然后组织起自我介绍的内容与架构.各位可善用本教材所提供的各项例句来进行排列组合,组织起您的自我介绍草稿,辅以充分的练习,相信您必定能成为英语自我介绍达人!介绍自己的背景自我介绍的开端多是以介绍自己的背景为起点,其重点不外乎个人姓名,年纪,学经历背景,兴趣..等.因为每个人的记忆能力有限,在介绍有关自己的背景时切忌提供过多的资讯,重点在於如何使对方能记得你,并记得你的名字与特色!在自我介绍后,若他人能记得你的名字,特色,便算是成功的自我介绍了!介绍自己的工作在各种场合中,向他人介绍有关您的工作是常常都是必须的,介绍有关您的工作有一项重点必须要掌握的是:您对您的工作内容,特性相当熟悉,但对於其他单位的同仁,或是公司以外的朋友而言,他们也许对您的工作了解有限,在有限的时间之内所能消化的资讯也必然有限;因此必须掌握的重点是,如何以简单而不复杂的句子,避免使用太多专业的术语或名词,来做好您的工作介绍.在介绍有关您的工作时,可以以您的公司,单位,职称,单位的功能,业务的职掌,特性等来作简单的架构.当对方能懂您的公司,工作之特性与重点,便算达到目的了!谈有关工作的感想自我介绍通常都是针对第一次碰面或是不熟悉的人所进行的活动,除了介绍您的背景,工作的特性之外,如何使对方更进一步的认识您呢 答案是:『让对方认识您的个性』.在理论上,人的个性往往都有些分类,例如.我是害羞的,我喜欢和人群接触,我喜欢接触有挑战的工作…等.但要如何才能让对方了解您的个性呢 简单的方法就是让对方了解您对特定事物的观感.在前一篇中我们有针对自己的工作执掌来加以说明,在之后我们可以从工作来作延伸,谈谈有关工作的感想,除了有帮助对方了解您的个性外,同时也可以当作是加强对方了解您的工作的另一个管道!介绍自己的家庭常见的自我介绍大约是5到10分钟,若仅介绍自己的背景与工作,似乎显得不足也缺少活力!加入有关家庭的介绍有两个理由,第一个理由是家庭是我们所熟悉的范围,以此来做为自我介绍的延伸非常适当;另一个理由是,相对於介绍自己的工作,介绍自己的家庭显得轻松有趣,有助於引起他人之注意.介绍自己的休闲和介绍自己的家庭有相同的观念,第一是使您的自我介绍更生动有趣,另一个理由是这项主题是属於自己所熟悉的部分,讲起来会更有说服力!但这个部分和介绍自己的家庭相比,更能够按照您的需求来作发挥,这是自我介绍中完全没有任何预设范围的部分,您可以恣意的草拟您想要介绍的内容.结语任何一篇演说,不论演说的时间长或短,都需要一个好的结尾来协助划下句点.自我介绍亦同,结尾的重点在於:简洁有力!不要太多的叙述,不要冗长,艰涩的内容,让大家知道你的自我介绍要告一段落了,这样即可!第二章 常用自我介绍句型中英对照介绍自己的背景序中文英文1你好,我的名字叫做Johnson!Hello! My name is Johnson!2我今年33岁I am thirty-three years old3我是1975年出生I was born in 1975.4我过去毕业於南台科技大学I graduated from Southern-Taiwan university of science and technology.〔如何用英语做好自我介绍〕
范文六:篇一:英语自我介绍范文good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company.through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won"t give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way,i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.篇二:英语自我介绍范文Good morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself brieflyI am 26 years old,born in shandong province .I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.In July 2003, I began work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because Im capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.(www.)Because I want to change my working environment, Id like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.I think Im a good team player and Im a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.篇三:英语自我介绍范文Good monring. Its a pleasure for me to be here in front of you to present myself. My name is Philip Wong, and I am a candidate for the position of Overseas Sales Representative.My background and work experience are tailor-made for this position. I studied marketing as an undergrad here in Taiwan, and in 1985, I received my MBA from the University of Texas School of Business. For five years now, I have utilized my skills and knowledge as the Assistant Director of Exports for magic kitchen Supplies.Action Appliances is a forward-looking company. I am aware that you are expanding into new markets, particularly in the U.S. Thus you are going to need aggressive, take-charge sales representatives. At magic Kitchen, during my five years there, we expanded our U.S market share by 25%. This is just one example of my ability to go out there and sell products.A position with your company would be both a learning experience and a great opportunity. I look forward to becoming part of the Action team. Thank you.面试自我介绍怎么说新员工自我介绍自我介绍的作文300字篇一:英语自我介绍范文good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company.through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won"t give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way,i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.篇二:英语自我介绍范文Good morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself brieflyI am 26 years old,born in shandong province .I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.In July 2003, I began work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because Im capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.(www.)Because I want to change my working environment, Id like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.I think Im a good team player and Im a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.篇三:英语自我介绍范文Good monring. Its a pleasure for me to be here in front of you to present myself. My name is Philip Wong, and I am a candidate for the position of Overseas Sales Representative.My background and work experience are tailor-made for this position. I studied marketing as an undergrad here in Taiwan, and in 1985, I received my MBA from the University of Texas School of Business. For five years now, I have utilized my skills and knowledge as the Assistant Director of Exports for magic kitchen Supplies.Action Appliances is a forward-looking company. I am aware that you are expanding into new markets, particularly in the U.S. Thus you are going to need aggressive, take-charge sales representatives. At magic Kitchen, during my five years there, we expanded our U.S market share by 25%. This is just one example of my ability to go out there and sell products.A position with your company would be both a learning experience and a great opportunity. I look forward to becoming part of the Action team. Thank you.面试自我介绍怎么说新员工自我介绍自我介绍的作文300字
范文七:Hello,everyone.My name is ***(你的名字),I'm *(你的年纪) years old.I study in ***(你的学校名) Primary School.I'm in Grade*(你的年级) Class*(你的班级). I'm going to be a junior high school student, i feel very happy.I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.(这段可以改成你喜欢的东西)My English teacher is ***(你英语老师的名字),she/he(女的选she,男的选he) is very nice to us,I like her/him(女的选her,男的选him) a lot.There are three members in my family:my father,my mother and I.Both of parents love me and I love them too.That's all,thank you!
范文八:英语自我介绍范文一:hello,everyone.i am so glad to stand here.first of all,i will introduce myself.my name is...,i am...years old this year.i have many hobbies,such as:reading.dancing.writing and so on.also i like english very much.i think english is very useful for us,because many many people in the world can speak english,if i learn it well,i can talk with them and make friends with them.besides these,i also like doing some exercises.doing exercises can make us healthier.health is so important for us,we can not doing anything without a good health.so,we can do exercises togher in the future.i also like help others,when you are in trouble,i will do anything that i can.of course,i hope you my classmates can help me too.at the last,i wish we can become good friends and everybody can get a good result at the end.thank you!英语自我介绍范文二:my name is . i am from . there are people in my family. my father works in a computer company. he is a computer engineer. my mother works in a international trade company. she is also a busy woman. i have a older sister and a younger brother. my sister is a junior in national taiwan university. she majors in english. my brother is an elementary school student. he is 8 years old.because of my father, i love surfing the internet very much. i play the on-line game for about 2 hours every day. i wish i could be a computer program designer in the future. and that is why i am applying for the electronics program in your school.英语自我介绍范文三:from a middle class family, i was born in hsin ying, tainan on october 10th, 1965. my father is a civil official at tainan city government. my mother is a house wife good at cooking. although i am the only child of my parents, i am by no mans a spoiled one. on the contrary, i have been expected to be a successful man with advanced education. i study hard at school. besides texts knowledge, journ whenever reading, my heart is filled with great joy and interesting.“ successful, however, is plus.” father adopts the idea of his father. especially in military service, i realized it more precisely. people said: military service makes a boy to man, i agree that.i realized the importance of english and began to study diligently when i was eighteen. i did not start in my early age, but i hope that i could pass the test of general english proficiency test. and this is my best wish at the moment.英语自我介绍范文四:after completing my military service, i have been looking for a challenging goal for me to achieve. and i found that the intermediate of general english proficiency test fits my new achievement properly.i graduated from taipei commercial junior college, majored in business administration. instead of spending much time in playing, i devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life. by the way, i learned a lot from mr. wang, the professor of my business class. he is my good friend till now an often gives some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion.
范文九:1、 不知从何说起。有很多同学当听到老师问:“can you make a self-introduction?”时,首先迟疑几秒,然后怔怔的看着:“老师说什么呀?”这一类算是“无准备型”。自我介绍是你与人打交道,参加各类口语考试,职场面试不可或缺的一部分,同时也是非常重要的一部分。作为口语测试,测试的老师其实重点考查的是你运用语言的能力,而不是对你的背景的了解。所以想把口语学好的同学不妨大胆的秀一下。2、缺乏逻辑性。还有一些同学在作自我介绍时,要么只说两句话名字,年龄;要么夸夸其谈但缺乏逻辑性。别看简简单单的一个自我介绍有时也能反映出一个人的逻辑思维和做事态度。3、缺乏幽默感。幽默的开场除了可以营造出活泼和睦的气氛外,还能给对方留下深刻的第一印象,即使对象是以建立了朋友关系或同事关系的外国人,在酒会或聚餐等各式场合,同样可以用诙谐的方式来表现自我,使你和他们之间的关系达到更圆满的程度。初学英语的各位人士,可以学着用一下;对于自认为作英文版自我介绍已经易如反掌的英语高手,不妨在平时也试试使自我介绍增添一些新意:)1、 以星座为话题作自我介绍i’m an aries. arians are supposed to be courageous leaders but troublesome followers. half true. i’m definitely a troublesome. follower. (我是牧羊座的。牧羊座的人据说是很有胆识的领导人物,但同时也是很会惹麻烦的部属。说对了一半,我的确是个麻烦的部属。)i’m a leo. some good leo traits are: broad-minded, loving, faithful. bad traits are: bossy, patronizing. i’m a typical leo. i’m faithful but patronizing.(我属狮子座。狮子座的优点是心胸宽阔、有爱心,以及忠诚;缺点则是专横、自以为是。我就是典型的狮子座,忠诚却又自负。)2、i’m a person of principle. i do not compromise. because i don’t smoke , i do not wear a t-shirt with a marlboro logo, even if somebody gives one to me free.我是个有原则的人,绝对不会妥协。因为我不抽烟,所以我也不会穿印有万宝路字样的t恤,即使有人免费送给我。i’m a great salesman. i could sell a knockoff windows xx to bill gates.我是一个很棒的推销员,我能把盗版的windows xx卖给比尔*盖茨。3、i love shopping! my mom(friends) says, i should become a legislator ‘cause i bring so many bills into the house.我酷爱买东西!所以我妈(朋友)说我应该当国会议员的。因为,我把那么多的bill(账单/请愿书/法案)带进了the house(家里/议院)。以上一些简单自我介绍只是个参考,希望想学英语的同学或是想把英语说得更漂亮的人士能够举一反三做出更具魅力符合自己个性的自我介绍。sweetness of your name fills my heart when i forget mine — like the morning sun when the mist is melted.英语面试常用句型上午好/下午好/晚上好!我的名字叫……。今天有机会进行自我介绍深感荣幸。我乐意回答你们所提出来的任何问题。我希望我今天能表现的非常出色。2、i am 瓂ears old, born in province/beijing, northeast/southeast/southwest…… of china, and i am currently a freshman(大一新生)/sophomore(大二学生)/junior(大三学生)/senior(大四学生) student at capital institute of physical education.我今年……岁,出生在……省/北京,它位于中国的东北/东南/西南……等部。我目前是首都体育学院大一/大二/大三/大四的学生。3、 my major is sports training of basketball/voellyball/football/badminton/pingbang/tennis/我主修篮球/排球/足球/羽毛球/乒乓球/网球/田径/游泳/跆拳道等运动训练专业。在我毕业以后,我将会获得学士学位。4、in the past 1/2/3 years, i spend most of my time on study. i have passed cet3/4/6 and i have acquired basic knowledge of sports training both in theory and in practice.
范文十:用英语做自我介绍鄢陵县张桥镇一中
丁荣真一、活动主题的提出在学过七年级(上)第二单元《The is my sister》这篇文章后,为了加深记忆人称代词,我们以The family 为主题在教室里展开了以自我介绍为主题,展开了一场别具特色的英语演讲大赛二、活动目的1、激发学生学习英语的兴趣2、让学生巧记单词三、活动具体步骤1、要求①掌握相互词汇:family
parentsgrandmother/grandma grandfather/grandpa
grandparents
son danghter
who②掌握基本句型:Who’s
she? She’s
my sister.
This/That is my friend Jane.
These/Those are my brothers.2、过程:①事先每人准备一张全家福②课前就熟练掌握第二单元中出现的词汇③演示:a.一人拿着照片站在前面,指着照片中的家人,用英语来描述,运用文中出现的基本句式:This/That is my...
She/He is my...
Those are my parents. Thses are my brothers...b.一个学生拿张照片,其他学生对着照片提问,运用文中出现的基本句型:who? She? Who’s He? Who’re they?C.每个同学都有机会用英语来描述自己手中的照片,熟练掌握本单元出现的基本句式四、反馈1、询问学生是否掌握了本课出现的词汇和基本句型2、询问学生以这种方式学英语是否有更大的兴趣3、当堂验证本单元中出现的单词教后反思:在这节课中,同学们准备充分,兴趣高昂,踊跃参加,突破以往大部分人不愿开口的局促场面,既激发了学生学习的兴趣,有熟练掌握了基本的词汇和句型,可谓一举两得,达到意想不到的教学效果。

我要回帖

更多关于 传球 英语 的文章

随机推荐