你可能喜欢英语作文 my dream 关于足球,带翻译
饭团军2263
就写希望中国男足立足于世界(几百年后吧)
中国足球冲出亚洲走向世界之梦(等我们死得都掉渣之后的吧)
my dream is over
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码My hobby英语作文:我的爱好踢足球
无忧考网为您整理了“My hobby英语作文:我的爱好踢足球”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
I love do is play football after school ah.First year yes, I like football, while I was on the ball did not understand. But think of so many people follow a ball ran ran past a lot of fun, so I join the football class. Didn't think I started five basic action was stumped by the third movement, because the third movement is asked about two feet to deliver the ball fro... And I don't action coordination is old ball projected out from between the two feet. Gameness but I was a child, I repeated practice this action, finally perfected the third movement. Play is very interesting, have a coach, let's play, I am a striker, center pass me the ball, I was alone in the face of the other side of the goalkeeper and a defender. I am a shot or anyone? I quickly analysis, shooting, there were two people, scoring rate is only 30%, if anyone shot after scoring rate can increase twice, I in the way people shooting guard, fiercely a foot, football with the wind rushed to the other party's goal, the ball, our excited chanting, don't mention how happy heart.Until now, I'm still playing football, I learned to pass the ball, the ball... . Football let me after school life more colorful!我课余啊爱干的事就是踢足球。  刚上一年级的时候我就喜欢是了足球,虽然当时我对这个圆球根本不了解。但是觉得那么多人跟着一个球跑过来跑过去的很好玩,于是我加入了足球班。没想到刚开始五个基本动作我就被第三个动作难住了,因为第三个动作是要求左右两只脚交递把球摇来摇去……而我不是动作不协调就是球老从两脚间蹦出。但我是一个不服输的孩子,我反复志练习这个动作,终于把第三个动作练好了。踢球是很好趣的,有一次教练让我们踢比赛,我是前锋,中锋把球传给我,我独自一人面对对方的守门员和一个后卫。我是射门还是过人?我迅速地进行分析,射门有两个人防守,进球率只有30%,如果过人后射门进球率可以增加两倍,我按过人射门的方法过了后卫,猛的一提脚,足球带着风声向对方的球门冲去,过球了,我们兴奋的呼喊着,心中别提有多高兴。  直到现在,我仍然在踢足球,我学会了传球,停球……。足球让我的课余生活更精彩!

我要回帖

更多关于 北京新东方大班情形 的文章

随机推荐