He is mya new friendd (改成否定句)

This book is mine(改为否定句) He is my friend(改为复数形式) The car is red(对划线部分提问) (划线部分是red) The girl behind the tree is my sister(对划线部分提问) (划线部分是behind the tree)
this book is not mine.they are my friends.what color is the car?which girl is my sister?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码friend.(改为否定句)
Tony______
3.(改为一般疑问句,并做肯定回答)——___
漃MO拽爺乁
isn't
isn't
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
isn't
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码That is a rabbif.(改为否定句)I like coke.改为否定句He’s Tom.改为一般疑问句The girl is my good friend.改为一般疑问句The cat is (in the kitchen.)括号中的提问)my father is a doctor.改成否定句What are those?改成单数句These are (boats.)(括号中的提问)
That isn't a rabbitI don't like cokeis he tom?is the girl your good friend?where is the cat?my father isn't a doctor.what is this?what are these?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.That isn't rabbif2.I don't like coke3.He isn't Tom4.Is the girl your good friend?5.Where is the cat?6.My father isn't a doctor7.What is this?8.What are these?
That is not a rabbifI don't like coke。 Is he Tom?Is the girl is my good friend?Where is the cat? my father is not a doctor。 What os this?What are these ?
扫描下载二维码七年级英语上册单元复习题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语上册单元复习题(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语上册单元复习题(含答案)
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 期中检测(满分120分&& 时间100分钟)题号&第一部分&第二部分&第三部分&总分&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅴ&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅰ &Ⅱ&Ⅲ&得分&&&&&&&&&&&&&第一部分& (25分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读两遍。(5分)(&& )1. A. &&&&B. &&&&C. (&& )2. A. &&&B.& &&&C. (&& )3. A. &&&&B. &&&&&C. (&& )4. A. &&&&B.& &&&&C.
(&& )5. A.& &&&B.& &&&C.& Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读两遍。(5分)(&& )6. A. She is Candy.&&&&B. She is twenty years old.&C. She is from Japan.(&& )7. A. She likes a car.&&&B. She is fine.&&&&C. She has a round face.(&& )8. A. No, he isn’t short.&&&B. He is tall.&&&&C. Yes, he is.(&& )9. A. They’re white.&&&B. It’s white.&&&&C. I like white.(&& )10. A. You’re right.&&&&B. That’s right.&&&C. OK.Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每组对话和问题读两遍。(5分)(&& )11. A. Billy.&&&&&B. Billy’s.&&&&C. Billy’s sister’s.(&& )12. A. No, she doesn’t.&&&B. Yes, she does.&&&C. No, she isn’t.(&& )13. A. Green.&&&&&B. Red.&&&&&C. White.(&& )14. A. They’re tall.&&&&B. They’re big.&&&C. They’re small.(&& )15. A. .&&&&B. .&&&&C. .Ⅳ.听短文,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。(5分)(&& )16. Jack and his mom are my friends.(&& )17. Jack is eleven years old.(&& )18. Jack and I are in Class Two.(&& )19. Jack’s mom is an English teacher.(&& )20. Jack’s mom has big black eyes.Ⅴ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。(5分)(&& )21. Ann is ____.A. 12 years old&&&&B. 13 years old&&&C. 10 years old(&& )22. Ann is ____.A. tall&&&&&B. short&&&&&C. not tall and not short(&& )23. Ann is from ____.A. the U.S.A.&&&&B. Japan&&&&&C. England(&& )24. Her face is ____.A. round&&&&&B. long&&&&&C. small(&& )25. The color of her eyes is ____.A. black&&&&&B. blue&&&&&C. red第二部分& 基础知识运用(65分)Ⅰ.单项选择。(15分)(&& )1. ―____ are you?―I’m twelve.A. How&&&B. How old&&&C. What&&&&D. Who(&& )2. My name ____ Jack. Liu Ying and Sun Mei ____ my friends.A. are&&&B. is&&&&C. is&&&&D. am(&& )3. James is an English boy. He _____ from England.A. come&&&B. isn’t&&&&C. comes&&&&D. aren’t(&& )4. ―Hi, Lucy. Your skirt is very nice.―____A. Yes, it’s nice.&&B. That’s OK.&&&C. You’re right.&&D. Thank you.(&& )5. ―____ your sister know Tom?―No, she ____.A. Do; don’t&&B. D doesn’t&&C. Do; do&&&&D. D does(&& )6. ―What class are you in?―I’m in ____, ____.A. class three&&&&&B. class T grade SevenC. Class T Grade Seven&&&&D. G Class seven(&& )7. ―What color is your bag?―____A. That’s a red bag.&B. It’s red.&&&C. That’s red.&&&D. It’s a red bag.(&& )8. ―Is the boy in white clothes your friend, Kangkang?―No. ____ in black clothes is.A. One&&&B. This&&&&C. That&&&&D. The one(&& )9. ―Is that girl Kate Green?―Yes, ____.A. you’re right&&B. that’s all right&&C. he is&&&&D. she isn’t(&& )10. ―____, Tom. Is this your book?―No, it isn’t. I think it’s ____.A. E Jack&B. S Jack’s&&C. E Jack’s&D. S Jack(&& )11. ―Dongdong, ____ car is that?―It’s ____.A. who’s; her&&B. mine&&C. her&&&D. who’s; my(&& )12.& ―What does she look like?―____A. She’s a student.&&&&&&B. She’s twelve.C. She has long arms.&&&&&D. She likes apples.(&& )13. ____ are good friends. We’re in the same class.A. Kangkang and I&&&&&&B. I and KangkangC. Kangkang and Li Ming&&&&&D. Kangkang(&& )14. ―Do you know the girl ____ red?―Oh, she is my sister.A. /&&&&B. in&&&&&C. at&&&&&D. with(&& )15. ―____―They’re English books.A. Are these English books?&&&&B. Are those English books?C. How do you spell it?&&&&&D. What’re these in English? Ⅱ.情景交际。(10分)A. 从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏各句的应答语。(5分)Ⅰ&&&&&&&&&Ⅱ(&& )16. How old are you?&&&&&A. Yes, it is. Thanks.(&& )17. What color is your bag?&&&&B. I’m thirteen.(&& )18. Is this your book?&&&&&C. How do you do?(&& )19. How do you do?&&&&&D. It’s yellow.(&& )20. Do you know Mike?&&&&E. No, I don’t.B. 从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话,有两项多余。(5分)A: Good morning.B:&& 21& A: Do you have a friend here?B: Yes, I do.A:&& 22& B: Oh. She is my friend, Amy.A:&& 23& B: She comes from the U.S.A.A: She looks like Judy.B:&& 24& A: Are they in the same class?B: No. They are in the same grade.&& 25& A. Who is that girl?B. But they’re in different classes.C. Where is she?D. They are sisters.E. Good morning.F. Thank you.G. Where does she come from?Ⅲ.完形。(10分)My&& 26&& is Mary. I&& 27&& eleven. Ted is my friend.&& 28&& is thirteen. We&& 29&& in the same school. My&& 30&& is a teacher. She is a teacher in&& 31&& school. My dad (爸爸) is a teacher,&& 32& . He is an&& 33&& teacher in a college(大学). I have a cat(猫). Its (它的) name is Mimi. It&& 34&& white and black. It’s a nice cat. We are good&& 35& .(&& )26. A. sister&&&B. friend&&&&C. book&&&&D. name(&& )27. A. /&&&&B. is&&&&&C. are&&&&D. am(&& )28. A. I&&&&B. We&&&&C. He&&&&D. She(&& )29. A. be&&&&B. is&&&&&C. are&&&&D. am(&& )30. A. dad&&&B. mom&&&&C. teacher&&&D. shirt(&& )31. A. my &&&B. us&&&&C. mine&&&&D. hers(&& )32. A. also&&&B. too&&&&C. and&&&&D. but(&& )33. A. tall&&&B. short&&&&C. strong&&&&D. English(&& )34. A. am&&&B. is&&&&&C. has&&&&D. are(&& )35. A. friend&&&B. friends&&&&C. friend’s &&&D. friends’Ⅳ.理解。(30分)(A)I am an English girl. My name is Mary. I’m twelve. My dad and mom are English teachers. I have a brother(哥哥). His name is Tom and he is thirteen years old. We are in China now. We are in Beijing No. 4 Junior High School. Tom is in Class 4, Grade 7 and I am in Class 9, Grade 7. I have a dog. My dog looks strong. It has a big mouth and two big black ears. We have many(许多) Chinese friends here. They are good.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(&& )36. Mary comes from the U.S.A.(&& )37. Mary and Tom are in the same class, but they are in different grades.(&& )38. Mary’s dog’s mouth and ears are big.(&& )39. The dog’s ears are white.(&& )40. Tom and Mary have many friends in China.(B)This is Jim. He is thirteen. He is from the U.S.A. He is a student. He has a good friend. His name is Jack. Jack is fifteen. He is from Australia. Jack is tall but Jim is short. They are in the same class, but they are in different grades. Jim is in Class Two. Jack is in Class Two, too. They go to school(上学) at seven in the morning and go home(回家) at six in the afternoon. (&& )41. Jim and Jack are ____.A. sisters&&&&&&&&B. friendC. teacher and student&&&&&D. from different countries(国家)(&& )42. Jim and Jack are in ____.A. the same grade&&&&&&B. different grades&&C. the same color&&&&&&D. the same family(家庭)(&& )43. Jack is in ____.A. Class 4&&&B. Class 3&&&C. Class 2&&&D. Class 1(&& )44. They go to school at ____ in the morning.A. 6:00&&&B. 7:00&&&&C. 7:30&&&&D. 8:00(&& )45. Jim is ____.A. short&&&B. tall&&&&C. strong&&&&D. big(C)Bob is an English boy. His eyes are blue. Li Ming is a tall boy. His eyes are black. They are good friends. Bob’s hair is yellow and Li Ming’s hair is black. Li Ming’s mom is a Chinese teacher. Bob’s mom is an English teacher. She and Li Ming’s mom are in the same school. Bob’s dad is a doctor(医生). Bob and his dad look different. He looks like his mom. Bob’s family(家庭) are new in China. Li Ming’s dad and mom help them. They like their English friends.根据短文内容, 回答下列问题。46. What colors are Bob’s and Li Ming’s eyes?______________________________47. Is Bob’s and Li Ming’s hair’s color the same?______________________________48. Is Bob’s mom a Chinese teacher?______________________________49. Are Bob’s mom and Li Ming’s mom in different schools?______________________________50. Does Bob look like his father?______________________________第三部分& 写作(30分)Ⅰ.词汇。(10分)A. 根据句意及首字母提示填词。1. ―Where are you f____?―Canada.2. ―Do you know his t____ number?―Yes. 010-.3. ―What c____ is her jacket?―It’s green.4. ―____ me, are you a student?―Yes, I am a good student.5. ―What’s this in E____?―It’s an egg.B. 用方框中所给单词的适当形式。bus& have& I& her&& different6. Mom, help _______ find my friend Jim, please.7. This bike isn’t mine. It’s _______.8. Mike and I are in the same grade, but we are in _______ classes.9. He _______ a round face and short hair.10. What color are those _______?Ⅱ.句型转换。(5分)11. She has a new bike.(改为否定句)She ____ ____ a new bike.12. They are English.(同义句转换)They are ____ ____.13. My sister is eleven.(对画线部分提问)____ ____ is your sister?14. Tom has big eyes.(改为一般疑问句)____ Tom ____big eyes?15. They are their apples.(对画线部分提问)____ ____ are these?Ⅲ.书面表达。(15分)写一篇短文把你自己和你的新朋友David向大家做一下介绍, 其中David的情况如下所示:1. 13岁, 来自加拿大;2. 高个, 短发;3. 圆脸, 大鼻子, 小嘴巴, 大眼睛;4. 最喜欢蓝色;穿蓝色上衣和黑色裤子;5. 在同一年级,但不同班,是好朋友。要求:不少于60字。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ &听 力 材 料期中检测Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读两遍。1. My friend, Tom, has a big nose.2. The new bike is mine.3. Jack’s T-shirt is very nice.4. Excuse me, whose apple is this?5. My friend, Lily, comes from the U.S.A.Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读两遍。6. Who’s the girl in the photo?7. What does your sister look like, Mike?8. Is Jack tall?9. What color are your shoes?10. Liu Mei, please give the pen to me.Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每组对话和问题读两遍。11. W: Excuse me, Billy. Is your sister’s hair black?M: No, it isn’t. It’s brown.Q: Whose hair is brown?12. M: Do you have a brother?W: No, I don’t. I have a sister.Q: Does the girl have a sister?13. W: You are nice in the green shirt.M: Thank you, Mom.Q: What color is the boy in?14. M: What does Wang Fei look like?W: She is tall and has big eyes.Q: What do Wang Fei’s eyes look like?15. M: Do you have a telephone?W: Yes, I do. My telephone number is .Q: What’s the woman’s telephone number?Ⅳ.听短文,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。I have an English friend at school. His name is Jack. He is eleven. He and I are not in the same class, but we are in the same grade. He is in Class Two, and I am in Class One. His mom is our English teacher. She is my friend, too. She has big blue eyes and red hair. We like her.Ⅴ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。Ann is a girl. She is 12 years old. She is from the U.S.A. She is not tall and not short. She has a round face. She has big blue eyes and a small nose. Her mouth is wide, but her ears are small. Her hair is long and blond.&参考答案及解析期中检测第一部分& Ⅰ. 1. C&& 2. C&& 3. C&& 4. A&& 5. BⅡ. 6. A&& 7. C&& 8. C&& 9. A&& 10. CⅢ. 11. C& 12. B& 13. A& 14. B& 15. CⅣ. 16. T& 17. T& 18. F& 19. T& 20. FⅤ. 21. A& 22. C& 23. A& 24. A& 25. B第二部分& 基础知识运用Ⅰ.1. B&& 考查疑问代词。how“怎样”; how old“多少岁”; what“什么”; who“谁”。根据答语“我十二岁”可知问年龄,故选B。2. A&& 考查be动词的用法。第一人称单数用am, 第二人称单数用are, 第三人称单数用is, 第一、第二、第三人称复数都用are。my name为第三人称单数,Liu Ying and Sun Mei为第三人称复数,故选A。3. C&& 考查词组come/be from来自……。由上句可知James是一个英国男孩并且主语He是第三人称单数。故选C。4. D&& 对别人的赞美、表扬以及帮助应表示感谢。其答语为Thank you.,故选D。5. B&& 考查由do和does开头的疑问句及答语。does用于第三人称单数形式的主语,其他人称单、复数用do, 同时答语为: Yes+肯定;No+否定,故选B。6. C&& 考查专有名词。class, grade 后接数词作专有名词, 单词首字母要大写,故选C。7. B&& 考查对颜色提问的应答语,一般用It’s/They are+颜色回答。8. D&& 为避免重复, 用one代指前面提到的boy。而此处特指“穿黑色衣服的那个”, 故one前需加the,故选D。9. A&& 肯定别人的答案正确, 可以直接用Yes+肯定句式, 也可以用you’re right来肯定,故选A。10. C& Excuse me.可用于引起别人注意; sorry用于道歉。Jack’s是名词所有格。所有格后面的名词如在前面出现过可省略, 所以此对话中It’s Jack’s.就相当于It’s Jack’s book.故选C。11. B& whose“谁的”, 用于询问物体的主人;mine是名词性物主代词, 单独使用;her, my是形容词性物主代词, 后面必须接名词,故选B。12. C& 考查对人的特征的询问和回答。题意为“她长得什么样?”其答语应为外貌,故选C。13. A& 由谓语are可知主语为复数,排除D。由第二句we可知,主语应含第一人称I或we,故排除C。因为人称代词的排列顺序:单数为“你, 他(她)和我”;复数为“我们, 你们, 他们(她们)”。故排除B选A。14. B& 考查介词和颜色的用法。in后接颜色或服装, 表示“穿, 戴”, 句意为“你认识那位穿红色衣服的女孩吗?”,故选B。15. D& 考查疑问句型。由答语先排除A、B, 因为一般疑问句, 要用Yes或No作答。由答语意思“它们是英语书”, 可知询问“是什么”,故选D。Ⅱ.A. 16. B& 17. D& 18. A& 19. C& 20. EB. 21. E& 22. A& 23. G& 24. D& 25. BⅢ.26. D& 此句中的Mary为名字, 可知是说我的名字叫玛丽。27. D& 第一人称后用am。28. C& Ted是男性人物, 故选C。29. C& 第一人称复数作主语, 谓语动词用are。30. B& 由下句的she可知主语应是女性,故选B。31. A& 此句四个选项中A是形容词性物主代词;B是宾格不能接名词;C、D是名词性物主代词也不能跟名词。根据上下文语境,应选A。32. B& 由上下文语境可推断此处应为“也,也是”,由选项可知只有too用法合适,故选B。33. D& 因为an后接的单词必须是以元音音素开头的, 而A、B、C三个选项都不是, 故选D。34. B& 由句意“它是白黑相间的。”可知此处应用be动词。又因主语是It, be动词应用is。故选B。35. B& 句意为“我们是好朋友”。由we可知,friend用复数形式,故选B。Ⅳ.(A)36. F& 由I’m an English girl. 可知Mary来自英国。37. F& 由“Tom 在七年级四班, Mary在七年级九班”可知,此题错误。38. T& 由It has a big mouth and ... ears. 可知,此题正确。39. F& 由It has a big … black ears. 可知,故判断为F。40. T& 由短文倒数第二句话可知。(B)41. D& 由文中可知Jim来自美国, Jack来自澳大利亚,故选D。42. B& 由but they are in different grades可知。43. C& 由Jack is in Class Two, too. 可知。44. B& 由They go to school at seven in the morning ... 可知。45. A& 由Jack is tall but Jim is short. 可知。(C)46. Bob’s eyes are blue. Li Ming’s eyes are black.47. No, it isn’t.48. No, she is an English teacher.49. No, they are in the same school.50. No, he doesn’t.第三部分& 写作Ⅰ.A. 1. from& 2. telephone& 3. color&&& 4. Excuse& 5. EnglishB. 6. me&& 7. hers&&&&& 8. different& 9. has&&& 10. busesⅡ.11. doesn’t have& 12. from England& 13. How old& 14. D have& 15. Whose applesⅢ. 参考范文:I have a new friend in my school. His name is David. He is thirteen years old. He is from Canada. He is tall and has short hair. He has a round face, a big nose, a small mouth and big eyes. He is in a blue jacket and black pants. His favorite color is blue. We are in the same grade, but in different classes. We are good friends.&文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?谁会这道题:按要求写句子 1.
按要求写句子
1.This is my mother.(改为否定句) &&&&__________ __________ my mother.2.Is that your brother?(改为复数句) &&&&__________&__________ our __________?3.Is he your good friend?(作肯定回答) &&&&__________,__________ __________.4.Is this your sister?(作否定回答) &&&&__________,__________ __________.5.Thanks for your family photo.(改为同义句) &&&&Thanks for __________ __________ __________ __________ __________.
1.This isn't&& 2.A brothers&&&3.Y he is&& 4.No; it isn't &&5.the photo of your family
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my new friend 的文章

随机推荐