Geroge‘s umbrella is this?请问简写成这样可以吗 英文?

B试题分析:句意:---玛丽,这是你的雨伞吗?---不,他不是我的,她是他的。上句问是谁的用形容词性的物主代词,下句回答是她的应用名词性的物主代词。根据句意故选B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:听力题
词汇检测(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释或通过上下文,在答题卷上标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。小题1:There are more and more&&&(现代的)tall buildings in our city.小题2: I'm sure this new T-shirt&&&(合身)you very well. You can have a try.小题3: Can you find out how many&&&(不同)there are between the two pictures?小题4: Teachers and parents should&&&(鼓励)their students when they are in trouble.小题5: I have read the latest novel from the&&&(开头)to the end.小题6:What an&&&(激动的)result! Our team won the game at last.小题7: The cleaner looked&&&(生气)at the boss and said,“Don't shout at me!”小题8:We like noodles very much, so we'll have noodles&&&of rice for lunch today.小题9: -Why not buy that expensive skirt?& It looks good on you.-I can't because I am&&&money to buy a big house.小题10: Yesterday the temperature&&&(下降)a little and we felt cool and comfortable.
题型:单选题
---_____ of them knows Japanese, so I have to ask a third person for help.---You’d better ask Tom for help. He is good at Japanese.A.NeitherB.AllC.BothD.None
单词拼写小题1:Although she felt ill,she s_________ went to work.小题2:Can he do it by h________ or does he need help?小题3:The mobile phone is worth several h_______ dollars.小题4:I don’t like the t________ of chocolate because it’s not sweet.小题5:I had little for breakfast, so I f_________ hungry now.小题6:The shy boy used to run away when he s_________ a stranger.小题7:The shortest month of the year is F__________.小题8:My fever has gone, but I have a c_________ day and night.小题9:I’m buying it as a birthday p_________ for my mother, so please wrap it up nicely.小题10:The air in the countryside is f_______. So many people from the city go there on weekends.
I have a big brother. __________name is Paul.A.HisB.HerC.HeD.Your
Malaysia Airlines deeply regrets that MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean. MH370 first d_小题1:___ in the early hours of March 8th, while flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.We should know how to s__小题2:__ ourselves when the crash happened. Australian professor Galea, summed up 6 golden rules after years of research. It might be able to help you escape in case of emergency.S__小题3:__ 1985, Australian professor ED Galea has interviewed 2,000 survivors of 105 plane crashes, searching for the keys to survival.First, if you are traveling in a f ___小题4:__ group, you should insist that the airline does not separate (分开)you throughout the aircraft. Why? It’s natural that if you’re involved in that kind of situation that you’re going to want to meet the family before you move out.Second, how do you untie your seat belt in a plane? You press a button. If you can’t untie your seat belt, then, you can’t run away and your c__小题5:__ of survival will drop.Third, sit within seven rows of an exit and count exactly how many rows you are from the nearest two exits. Count so that you can find an exit in the d___小题6:__.Fourth, we would all be safer if airline seats faced backward. But the difficulty with this is that the most of the tourists don’t like t__小题7:__ with their back facing the direction of travel.Fifth, “Smoke is h__小题8:__ to your health. If you take in enough of them, you will die,” explains Galea. You must learn how to use a smoke mask. Otherwise, you’ll waste time trying to put it on -- time that could be used for running a __小题9:__.At last, listen to the preflight briefing(飞行前的注意事项) by the flight attendants and read the s__小题10:__ instructions. Always be prepared. Good luck to you.
词汇(每空0.5分, 计5分)根据句意及汉语提示,在横线上填入适当的单词,每空一词。小题1:Li Hua can’t ____________ /we?t/ to see Tian’anmen Square.小题2:The young man didn’t____________/sl??/ down just now.小题3:Let’s try our best to make our sports meeting a____________(成功) .小题4:I had an exciting ______________(经历) in China.小题5:I felt so______________ (舒服的) and warm in bed that I didn’t want to get up.小题6:Some birds will fly to the south from the __________(北方) before winter comes.小题7:Michael’s ___________ (任务)is to make a poster .小题8: Don’t &&&&&&&&&&&(拒绝) to do something useful with your friends.小题9:___________ _________(即使,尽管) the math problem is not easy, I decide to work it out.
在下列各句的每个空格内填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。小题1:Lucy is always c__________ going to America for further studying.小题2: Being a polite l_______ is very important while at a concert.小题3: I believe that my daughter is old enough to look after h_______ at school.小题4:My students did even better than what I e_________.小题5:My bike has been broken for a long time, so if I have time I want to get my bike r__________.
Boys, don’t lose____ in playing Angry Birds. It is bad for your eyes to play computer games for a long timeA.himselfB.yourselfC.themselvesD.yourselves
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!here is you umbrella and your coat.这句话其中your不加行不行?加不去有什么用,不加又会有什么变化呢?还有如果这么问 is this you umberlla and cota?这么问行么?意思相同么?
火力全開14
here is you umbrella and your coat.以上是绝对错误的.you 改成 your.意思是这是你的雨伞跟大衣.如果不加your,那么意思是 这是雨伞跟大衣.(不知道是属于谁的)还有,疑问句是is this your umberlla and coat?可以这样...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不加不行.不加的话应该为here is you an umbrella and a
当然可以不加your. 加或者不加不会有什么影响。因为它们的所有人没有变化。
不行。unbrella与coat不像knife和fork一样是一组名词,所以必须加your,否则就是are,而不是is。下面的也不行。
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
《Unit 2 Is this your grandma`s umbrella?课件》小学英语外研社2011课标版一年级起点三年级上册课件21211.ppt
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口浙江省英语自选模块模拟题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
浙江省英语自选模块模拟题
上传于||暂无简介