I can help you to wrap it.
I‘ll take it for you.
I help you wrap it up
I pack you up.
let me help you pack it.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语好的帮忙把它翻译成英文_百度知道
英语好的帮忙把它翻译成英文
(我的邮箱,家庭经济条件也不好。你是我的偶像,可是我生活的地方只是个三线城市我是一个中国的高中生,我非常喜欢苹果公司和你们的每一款产品:@qq,我的梦想就是以后能成为苹果公司的一员,我对你非常的崇拜,虽然喜欢却连最便宜的ipod shuffle也买不起
提问者采纳
My dream is to become a member of AppleI am a high school student from China. (My email. But where I live is just a third-tier city.
I love Apple and all of her products.You are my idol. Though I like it but cannot afford even the cheapest one - an ipod shuffle, and the economic condition of my family is not so good: @qq, I worship you very much
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把它翻译成英文啊_百度知道
谁能帮我把它翻译成英文啊
再掺入少量的镁或是其它的金属材料来加强其硬度、轻薄化,拆脱不容易 铝镁合金 散热比较好 优点,钢琴烤漆非常亮、抗摔撞及电磁屏蔽和散热的要求。但是钢琴烤漆会跟塑料套产生静电,但重量仅为后者的三分之一。 缺点:镁铝合金并不是很坚固耐磨、散热性较好:实机外观比网站上的图片还要亮的多,不易掉漆。 总的来说是铝镁合金好,其导热性能和强度尤为突出,而且成型比ABS困难(需要用冲压或者压铸工艺),可以通过表面处理工艺变成个性化的粉蓝色和粉红色、美观,目前大部分厂商的笔记本电脑产品均采用了铝镁合金外壳技术,这是工程塑料以及碳纤维所无法比拟的,通常被用于中高档超薄型或尺寸较小的笔记本的外壳。其硬度是传统塑料机壳的数倍。而且,能充分满足3C产品高度集成化,所以笔记本电脑一般只把铝镁合金使用在顶盖上,很少有机型用铝镁合金来制造整个机壳,银白色的镁铝合金外壳可使产品更豪华,很漂亮,比较昂贵。因而铝镁合金成了便携型笔记本电脑的首选外壳材料,所以买护套感觉比较有质感、密度低钢琴烤漆 优点,为笔记本电脑增色不少、微型化,成本较高、抗压性较强。 缺点。因本身就是金属,而且易于上色。铝镁合金质坚量轻:铝镁合金一般主要元素是铝:非常容易沾指纹
提问者采纳
most laptop manufacturers products are used technology of aluminum-magnesium alloy shell. Disadvantage, more expensive and difficult shape than ABS (required by stamping or die-casting process): very easy to dip fingerprints. Its hardness is several times more than traditional plastic chassis, so only the laptop in general the use of aluminum-magnesium alloy on the top, is not easy掉漆: aluminum-magnesium alloy in general the main elements are aluminum, surface treatment processes can be personalized into a powder blue and pink, beautiful, piano paint a very bright. Aluminum-magnesium alloy in general are good, so buy more texture feeling jacket, resistance stronger, and then mixing a small amount of magnesium or other metal materials to enhance its hardness, and miniaturization. Hard aluminum-magnesium alloy volume light, lightweight, low density and better heat dissipation, usually being used for middle-grade or size of the smaller ultra-thin notebook shell, the silver-white magnesium alloy casing allows more luxury products. Aluminum-magnesium alloy and thus became a portable laptop of choice for shell material, very beautiful, split off is not easy Aluminum-magnesium alloy is better heat dissipation Advantages, but the weight is only one-third of the latter. Disadvantage, its thermal performance and strength is particularly prominent. Moreover, this is engineering plastic and carbon fiber unmatched: not very strong magnesium alloy wear-resistant. But the piano with the plastic coating will have a set of static electricity. By itself is metalPiano paint Advantages, higher-cost, it is few models of aluminum-magnesium alloy used to manufacture the entire chassis, and easy to color, 3C products can fully meet the highly integrated, laptop hyperchromic for many, anti-drop collision and electromagnetic shielding and heat dissipation requirements: Live website look better than the picture but also on many bright
提问者评价
你们上面的人看看人家这位大侠 民族的骄傲 人民的榜样 都赶上雷锋同志了 真邪门!!!
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
难度很高..
- - ..悬赏分都米的..又那麼难..不会有人帮你的..放弃叭~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译麻烦帮忙把下面这段话翻译成英文:A酒店离他开会的地方太远了,乘地铁也不是直接到达,离外滩也很远,B和C酒店附近的环境比较好,但是离地铁比较远,D和F酒店离地铁非常近,里外滩也很近
轮回帘烟19
A酒店离他开会的地方太远了,乘地铁也不是直接到达,离外滩也很远,B和C酒店附近的环境比较好,但是离地铁比较远,D和F酒店离地铁非常近,里外滩也很近 Hotel A is too far away from his conference venue.Not only that,it cannot be reached by subway nor within a convinient distance from Waitan (The Bund).However,Hotel B and C both locate in nice environment but still too far from the subway.On the contrary,Hotel D and F are very close to the subway and within an easy reach of The Bund.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hotel A is too far from where he's having the conference, you can't get there directly by subway, and it's very far from The Bund. Hotel B and hotel C have better surroundings, but are still a bit far from the subway station. Hotel D and hotel F are very close to both the subway station and The Bund.
扫描下载二维码我们单位的工人同事们帮助我尽快把她送到医院。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 需要帮忙吗 英文 的文章

随机推荐