你有网友吗?请把他介绍给我们.要求不少于五一句话自我介绍.用英文写.

用英语介绍一下你的邻居不少于五句话_百度作业帮
用英语介绍一下你的邻居不少于五句话
用英语介绍一下你的邻居不少于五句话
My neighbor is a girl,she is very nice and warm.I like her very much,sometimes chatting with her.She is really a very patient girl,this is my neighbor.翻译:我的邻居是个女孩,她很漂亮也很热情.我很喜欢她,有时候会和她聊天.她真是一个很有耐心的人,这就是我的邻居.这样就行了吧,不是百度翻译的放心.请描述一下你上学的路线,要求:书写工整,语句通顺,不少于五句话。(用英语写)。_百度作业帮
请描述一下你上学的路线,要求:书写工整,语句通顺,不少于五句话。(用英语写)。
请描述一下你上学的路线,要求:书写工整,语句通顺,不少于五句话。(用英语写)。
My house is quite near to my school.It is to the south of my school.There is a park between my house and my school.So,I can go through the park and get to my school within 10 minutes.You know there is...“有人曾说 “Man is the maker of his own happiness”,你是如何理解这句话的?请按下面的要求用英文写一篇短...”阅读答案_完形填空_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“有人曾说 “Man is the maker of his own happiness”,你是如何理解这句话的?请按下面的要求用英文写一篇短...”阅读答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
“有人曾说 “Man is the maker of his own happiness”,你是如何理解这句话的?请按下面的要求用英文写一篇短...”阅读答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
人曾说 “Man
is the maker of his own happiness”,你是如何理解这句话的?请按下面的要求用英文写一篇短文。
&&&&&&&& 内容要求:
你对这句话的理解;
你认为什么是happiness;
如何获得你自己的happiness;
词数120左右;
文中不能出现考生的具体信息。
_______________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:
Someone says man is the maker of his own happiness, I
think it is quite right . No one else can give it to us .Only through our own
efforts can we gain happiness.
Then what is happiness ? Different persons may put
forward various answers. But in my opinion, happiness means kindness, love and
unselfishness. I'll never forget an old lady. She lives in a small house alone.
But the old lady often helps others with a smile. Whenever it snows, she is
always the first to clean the paths. She looks after several children living
nearby. Perhaps she is unlucky, but I think she is a happy person, and she has
got real happiness.
In a word , it is only by bringing happiness to others
that we can get happiness.
试题分析:本篇书面表达中心话题是幸福,此话题贴近生活,学生们有话可说,但是在写作时一定要注意审题,不要跑题,要按要点提示去完成写作任务,在理解man is the maker of his own happiness这句话的基础上,提出自己对幸福的看法,以及如何去实现幸福。此外,在句型句式上要尽量有所变化,可以使用非谓语,倒装句等,不要使句式过于单一。在语言表达上要适当使用插入语,连接词等以使上下文语义连贯流畅,同时也使文章有层次感,有条理性。
【亮点说明】本篇范文第一段表明了自己对man is the maker of his own happiness这句话的理解;第二段论述自己对幸福的认识;第三段提出如何去获得幸福,这种三段式结构使文章结构清晰,层次分明。此外,作者使用了问句Then what is happiness ? 以及
短语in my opinion,In a word等起到了很好的承上启下的作用,使文章上下衔接更为自然。作者还使用了倒装句Only through our own efforts can we gain
happiness.强调句In a word , it is only by bringing happiness
to others that we can get happiness.让步状语从句
Whenever it snows等,这些表达都丰富了文章的句式,成为了文章的亮点。
考点:考查话题作文。
高中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高中: 下一篇高中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语小作文 不少于五句话-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语小作文 不少于五句话
英语小作文 不少于五句话
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语小作文 不少于五句话”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语小作文 不少于五句话”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:英语小作文 不少于五句话,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:A Tree
A tree has three main parts, the roots, the branches and the leaves. Under the ground, the roots spread out so that the tree can stand firm. Above the ground, the roots form the trunk, and the trunk supports the branches. Near the top of the tree, the trunk divides into branches. At the top of the tree, the leaves grow out of the branches. the leaves receive sunlight to help the whole tree grow.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:I like to eat hamburgers, French fries, chicken. I like to drink, tea, Orange Juice Sprite. They are very bad for me, some of which even added carcinogen. And tea drinking too much fat.===========================================答:?不能抄英语书===========================================答:i want to be a teacher when i grow up . because teacher can teach children a lot of knowledge .they have their own day .all of the people respect them very much . society will not progress without them .===========================================a bed and a desk in it . The main subjects I studied at school included Chinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry and computer.I have many haobbis ,for example, I like English a...=========================================== I will go to the library on this weekend with my father . We want to read some books. We will go there ride a bike . My hobby is playing the violin .MY father's hobby is swimm...===========================================is kindly and serious. 赵老师是一个亲切的老师,她总是逗我们笑,同时,她将教我们更多的知识。她似乎并不像一个老师,她总是让她像我们的朋友一样,然而,这并不意味着她不关...=========================================== In the past, I often travel together with my family.Now, This year's summer vocation,I'm going to in July and family to go traveling together.In August, wide make friend, listen to mus...=========================================== A Tree A tree has three main parts, the roots, the branches and the leaves. Under the ground, the roots spread out so that the tree can stand firm. Above the ground, the roots fo...===========================================and take it every day. And I will not go to school and have a rest at home. I will drink more water every day. 如果我感冒了,我会去看医生,买一些药,每天服用的话。我不去学校,在家...=========================================== My friend Vivi is a lively and smart girl,she has long black hair and she is a tallest girl in our class.She is warm-hearted and good- looking so that everyone loves her.I'm so ...=========================================== My favourite sport is playing basketball. I like it very much. And I am very good at it . I think it is good for my health. Michael Jordan is my favourite basketball player. He is great . H...===========================================我就想着自己一定要好起来,还要照顾好你和你妈妈。"听着爸爸的话,我的鼻子一酸,不争... 打电脑。爸爸喜欢穿西装,爸爸还喜欢养鱼虾。 我的爸爸也是一个乐于助人的小市民。...=========================================== Last Spring festival I went to my hometown. My family and other relatives had a wonderful dinner. After that we also played fireworks. All of us sat together watched the spring gal...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助写一写你通常和家人在一起干什么.要求不少于五句话.(用英文写)_百度作业帮
写一写你通常和家人在一起干什么.要求不少于五句话.(用英文写)
写一写你通常和家人在一起干什么.要求不少于五句话.(用英文写)
i live with my parents,we usually prepare the dinner together which really interesting,and we often watch some tv shows with my family after dinner.what's more,we also go hiking on the weekend,but if it rains,we will stay at home and read some books.

我要回帖

更多关于 幽默征婚自我介绍句子 的文章

随机推荐