我将一点一点改变自己教室用英语怎么说说'请指教

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
我想改变自己英语作文要求:是中专生的作文题目,请写的现实一点,100字左右,谢谢!还有就是速度.
"The objective conditions is not changed, can only change yourself." See this sentence, I recognized that is the truth. As a junior high school student learning is a top priority. But I give parents play has made a lot of trouble. Deal with the books all day, but the play is necessary, I will persist. The ancients cloud: fish and bear's paw cake and have it. But I don't believe the truth is, I will try to thank. Fish and bear's paw to all my bag! I want to learn to play and don't give up. But this time I again wrong, don't learn together, playing a hope. In these circumstances, I chose one, I began to study the change and become a good study darling female. In my eyes, you are learning the gold medal, in order to you, I change yourself! To the moon and stars twinkling in the sun and the moon, the clouds hide themselves, to cover themselves, and to rain clouds and show myself to the earth, and bury themselves raindrops, and you? You have to change your own? For you, I still to change myself...客观条件是不可改变的,能改变的只有自己.”看到这句话时,我认定了这是真理.
身为一名初中生,学习是首要任务.但贪玩的我给父母制造了不少麻烦.整天与书本打交道是必不可少的,但玩我也要坚持到底.古人云:鱼和熊掌不可兼得.但我不信这是真理,我到偏偏要试一试.鱼和熊掌我要全包!就与我要学习且不放弃玩一样.但这次我又错了,学习没弄好,玩也没了指望.在这种环境下,我选择了其中一样——学习,我开始努力的改变,变成一个好好学习的乖乖女.
学习,你是我眼中的金牌,为了你,我改变自己!
星星为了月亮而闪烁自己,月亮为了太阳而隐藏自己,太阳为了乌云而遮掩自己,乌云为了雨滴而展现自己,雨滴为了大地而埋没自己,而你呢?你曾为了你的你而改变过自己吗?
为了你,我仍努力的改变自己……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语自我介绍.我叫xxx,我很高兴可以跟大家成为同学,日后请大家多多指教,请帮我翻译成英文.还有……这样应该没问题吧!如果不行请大家帮我找个好一点的,最重要的还是要简单.要英文的.
新生的自我介绍 -- 给新同学留个好印象!;Hello everybody.My name is Stone.I come from Guangdong province in China.;嗨,大家好.我的名字叫石头,我来自 中国广东.I am very happy to come here to study with you.;我很高兴来这里和你们一 起念书.When I arrived at this school three days ago,I fell in love with it.;当我三天前来到这个 学校时,我就喜欢上它了It is so beautiful and exciting here,and everyone is kind to me especially Kim.;这里是那么美丽,那么振 奋人心,这里的每个人都 对我很亲切,特别是Kim 老师.This class feels just like one big family to me.;而这个班集体对我来说就 像一个大家庭.I'm interested in sports,music and mountain climbing.;我对运动、音乐和爬 山很有兴趣.I hope I can become your friend soon.Thank you very much.;最后,我希望我能很 快成为你们的朋友,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
时间真的可以冲淡一切吗用英语怎么说我是英盲 请多指教
the time really can water all down
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 教授英语怎么说 的文章