等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文这是我的祖父母翻译成英文怎么写??_学大教育在线问答频道
学习问题在线解答
中文这是我的祖父母翻译成英文怎么写??
学大教育在线答疑| 20:13:25
乔丽然老师回答
“这是我的祖父母”&英文翻译应该是These are my grandparents.
关于学大教育英语初一课堂点睛第6单元作文, 怎么写? 求帮我写一篇 带翻译!!
英语初一课堂点睛第6单元作文, 怎么写? 求帮我写一篇 带翻译!!
不区分大小写匿名
题目是什么?
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 #$·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
Li Lei is one of my best friends. He is tall and handsome with a
pair of glasses.He has short black hair and big eyes. He is friendly and generous. He is often ready to help others so he can always gets on well with others.He is good at English and I am good at maths so we often help each other. His interests are similar to mine, He likes traveling, reading and playing table tennis. We often play table tennis on weekendsand
we go to movies on Sundays.. He is the most knowledgeable person I have ever known. No matter what you ask, He can always find a perfect answer in her brilliant brain.
我家有三 口人,爸爸妈妈和我。爸爸的生日是12月15日,妈妈的生日是1月8日,我的生日是11月6日
毛大华时代科技活动开始的
My favorite moviesHello,boys and girls!My name is Jenny.I&m 14-year-old.My birthday is on October 31st.I&m a movie fan.I like action movie and science movie. My favorite actor is Jackie Chan.He is a great action actor. He has many movies . For example.The Around the World is 80 Days,Rob-B-hood andRush Hour.These movies are very exciting. I really like Rob-B-hood very much,because they are exciting.I like action movie movies very much.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号初一英语,怎么写啊!!!!!着急啊????_百度知道
初一英语,怎么写啊!!!!!着急啊????
hiphotos.jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink">&/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=f12b31bc739c52dbac79f3df8dcd100e879a6dd748b://b;下面的糊了:I。莉莉不认识我,汤姆认识我,但是。我的姐姐有一块橡皮和一把尺.andbutandI.他是我弟和我姐
andbutandbutand
and but and but and
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初一家长寄语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐