选词填空秒杀技巧onthis special day i'd

一篇初三英语完形填空Dear Dad:Happy birthday to you!On this special day I’d like to talk to youheart,you Dear Dad:Happy birthday to you!On this special day I’d like to talk to you 1 a special way.I don’t think I am good at 2 you my tho_百度作业帮
一篇初三英语完形填空Dear Dad:Happy birthday to you!On this special day I’d like to talk to youheart,you Dear Dad:Happy birthday to you!On this special day I’d like to talk to you 1 a special way.I don’t think I am good at 2 you my tho
一篇初三英语完形填空Dear Dad:Happy birthday to you!On this special day I’d like to talk to youheart,you Dear Dad:Happy birthday to you!On this special day I’d like to talk to you 1 a special way.I don’t think I am good at 2 you my thought face to face with you,So I’m writing to show my deep love for you.You’re not a rich man or a famous person.But in my are one of the greatest 3 in the world.I’m 4 you.You’re 5 intersted in fame and wealth.you do 6 things like paying phone bills on time,and working as a worker in your factory.The smile on your face shows you’re pleased with the family.You take good care of my grandparents.You help me with my schoolwork and do some shopping with mom on Sundays.In the past,I didn’t care_ 7 you were with me or not,now I’m sorry to say I 8 you the respect before.But I am thankful for what you have done for me.I’m quite lucky that I have 9 a great father.And I feel happy that now I can let you 10 how much I love you.You are successful as a son,a husband,a father and a friend.Wish you happy for ever!YoursDavid( )1.A.in B.at C.by D.on( )2.A.talking B.saying C.speaking D.telling( )3.A.businessman B.man C.men D.worker( )4.A.worried about B.proud of C.afraid of D.sorry for( )5.A.always B.ever C.already D.never( )6.A.ordinary B.interesting C.wonderful D.popular( )7.A.whether B.that C.where D.what( )8.A.will show B.don’t show C.didn’t show D.have shown( )9.A.too B.so C.very D.such( )10.A.to know B.know C.knew D.knowing
2D 3B 4B 5D
1.D2.D3.C4.B5.D6.A7.A8.C9.D10.B
1.A2.D3.C4.B5.D6.A7.A8.C9.D10.B使用次数:6
入库时间:
Dear dad,Happy birthday to you! On this special day, I’d like to talk to you in a special way.I don’t think I’m good at telling you my thought face to face with you, so I’m
to show my deep love for you. You’re not a rich man or a famous person. But in my heart, you are one of the greatest
in the world. I’m
you. You’re
interested in being famous and rich. You do
things like paying for your phone on time, and working as a worker in your factory. The smile on your face shows you’re pleased with the family. You take good care of my grandparents. You help me with my schoolwork and do some shopping with mom on Sundays.In the past, I didn’t care
you were with me or not. Now I am sorry to say I didn’t 6
you before. But I am thankful for what you have done for me.I am quite lucky that I have
a great father. And I feel happy that now I can let you know how much I love you. You are successful as a son, a husband, a father and a friend.Love from,Lydia1. A. writing
B. thinking
C. reading
D. speaking2. A. kids
D. women3. A. worried about
B. proud of
C. afraid of
D. sorry for4. A. always
C. already
D. never5. A. common
B. interesting
C. wonderful
D. popular6. A. whether
D. where7. A. realize
C. respect
D. remind8. A. too
1A& 2C& 3B& 4D& 5A&
6A& 7C& 8D %coo 组卷>
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载缺词填空Some of them are h( ) of years old.1.Some of them are h( ) of years old.2.This bad news has already spread in the w(
)town3.My brother and i used to q(
) all the time.4.Tom d(
) that one day he can live on the moon_百度作业帮
缺词填空Some of them are h( ) of years old.1.Some of them are h( ) of years old.2.This bad news has already spread in the w(
) all the time.4.Tom d(
) that one day he can live on the moon
缺词填空Some of them are h( ) of years old.1.Some of them are h( ) of years old.2.This bad news has already spread in the w(
) all the time.4.Tom d(
) that one day he can live on the moon
1.hundreds.2.whole3.quarrel.4.dreams.
1.hundreds下面是一道完型填空题,Dear,Dad.,Happy birthday to you On this special day I’d like to talk to you ___ a special way.I don’t think I’m good at _______ you my thought face to face with you ,So I’m writing to show my deep love for you ._百度作业帮
下面是一道完型填空题,Dear,Dad.,Happy birthday to you On this special day I’d like to talk to you ___ a special way.I don’t think I’m good at _______ you my thought face to face with you ,So I’m writing to show my deep love for you .
下面是一道完型填空题,Dear,Dad.,Happy birthday to you On this special day I’d like to talk to you ___ a special way.I don’t think I’m good at _______ you my thought face to face with you ,So I’m writing to show my deep love for you .You’re not a rich man or a famous person ,But in my heart,you are one of the greatest ____ in the world .I’m _________ you.You’re _______ interested in fame and weath (名利).You do ________ things like playing phone bills on time ,and working as worker in your factory.The smile on your face shows you’re pleased with family.you take good care of my grandparents,You hely me with my schoolwork and do some shopping with Mom on Sundays.In the past,I didn’t care _____ you were with me or not .Now I am sorry to say I ____ you the respect before.But I am thankful for what you have done for me.I am quite lucky that I have ___ a great father.And I feel happy that now I can let you _________ How much I love you .You are successful as a son.a husband,a father,and a friend .Wish you happy foreever!1 A in B at C by D on2 A talking B saying C speaking D telling3 A businessmen B man C men D worker4 A worried about B proud of C afraid of D sorry for5 A always B ever C already D never6 A ordinary B interesting C wonderful D popular7 A whether B that C what D where8 A will show B don’t show C didn’t show D have shown 9 A too B so C very D such 10 A to know B know C knew D knowing
ADCBDDACDBABCBD&&&&& 66-70& AACDB
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
The Night before Examination
  The clock struck eleven at n________. The whole was q________. Everyone was in bed e________ me. Under the strong light, I looked gloomily before me a huge pile of disgusting stuffs they call“books”.
  I was going to h________ my examination the next day.“When can I go to bed?”
I asked m________. I did not answer. In fact I dared not.
  The clock s________ 12.“Oh, dear”cried I.“Ten more books to read before I can go to bed! We pupils are the most wretched creatures in the world. Dad does not a________ with me on this point. He did not have to work so hard when he was a boy.”
  The clock struck one. I was too t________ to go on. I did the only thing I
could--I prayed.“Our father who are in Heaven, have mercy on a sinner. Please let me p________ my exam tomorrow. I shall be grateful to you all my life, and I promise you I will work hard afterwards. Amen.”
  I yawned. My eyes were heavy, so heavy that I could hardly open them. A few minutes later, with my head on the desk, I fell a________.
(短文填空)
Jack is studying in a boarding school. Here is one of the letters he
w____ (1) to his p____ (2) from the school.
Dear Mum and Dad,
I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. I have been very naughty (淘气的) and the headmaster is very a____ (3) with me. She is going to write to you. You must come and t____ (4) me away from here. She doesn't want me to study at school any l____ (5).The t____ (6) started last night when I was smoking in bed. That was against the rules, of course. We shouldn't smoke at all. As I was smoking, I heard footsteps
c____ (7) towards the room. I didn't want a teacher to
c____ (8) me smoking, s____ I threw it away.
u____ (10), the cigarette fell into the paper, which caught fire. The headmaster phoned “119”.
b____ (11) the time the firemen arrived, the whole school was on f____ (12). Many of the students were in the hospital. The headmaster said the fire was all my fault and you h____ (13) to pay for the damage. I'm very s____ (14) about this. Dear Mum and Dad don't worry about me. None of the above is t____ (15), but I have failed my exam. I just want you to know how bad things could have been. I will work harder on my lessons from now on.
Love from Jack
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据首字母提示写出单词
1.I feel cold. I think I have got a f______. 2.I heard Jim hurt one of his k_______ in the accidentyesterday, so he didn't come to school today. 3.-Who’s m_______?-Peter. I found he didn’t&&catch up with us. 4.The old man got a w_____ in his leg during the war,&& So he often feels terrible now. 5. Do you know what will h______ in a hundred years? 6. Look! There is a wallet l_____ on the ground. 7. Oh, dear! My legs are a______. 8. If you hurt yourself badly, you may c_____ 120 for help. 9. He was running along the wall when he t______ and fell over the edge. 10. Has Tony's dad ever had s_______ accident?
来源:吉林省中考真题
题型:填空题
从下面方框中选择适当的选项填入短文中,使短文通顺、完整。其中有两个选项是多余的。
&&&& We were singing,&&" Happy birthday to you. . . "&&My mother was smiling, surrounded by my father, my little sister and me.&&& &It was time to send wishes. My father said, "You've done&1______ things for us. On this special day, let me&2______&all the housework for you. " After kissing my mother, my sister said, "Mum, you're a&&3______&mum in my eyes."&&&&& 4______ at my mother's eyes and said,&&" Dear Mum,&&I am always waiting for one day when youand Dad get old. " My parents seemed puzzled (困惑) , and I explained,&&" When you're old,&&I will take care of you just like you take care of me. " There were tears in their eyes...&&&& Yes,&& 5______ they get old, I will take care of them. These words were in my mind&6______&& a long time, and at last I said them to my dear parents. I felt&7______&happy.&&&& My parents are just common people,& 8______&&they're great. Like other parents, they bring us upwith love, and give us food and&&&9______.They teach us how to be real people.&&My parents have done a lot of things for me and I am very thankful to them.&&&&&&However, they will not always be able to take care of me.&&One day, they will get old. They may not even be able to take care of& 10______.&But that doesn't matter. I, their child, will take charge.&&&&
吴老师30日19点直播汽化和液化
余老师30日20点直播unit5第二课时 Section A

我要回帖

更多关于 四级选词填空技巧 的文章

随机推荐