listen和hear的区别listen to的区别

hear /listen to listen to 和hear 都有“听 的意思.但含义有所不同.Listen to强调“听 的动作.hear 强调“听 的结果.例如: Listen to ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
hear /listen to listen to 和hear 都有“听 的意思.但含义有所不同.Listen to强调“听 的动作.hear 强调“听 的结果.例如: Listen to me ,please! I’m going to tell you a story. 请听我说!我给你们讲个故事. Listen! Can you hear someone crying in the next room? 听!你能听见有人在隔壁房间里哭吗? I listened, but heard nothing.我听了听.但什么也听不见. hear 后面如果接宾语从句.常常表示“听说 .例如: I hear some foreign students will visit our school.我听说一些外国学生将要访问我们学校. I hear there is going to be a film in our school this evening.我听说今晚我们学校要演一场电影. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Some time ago I received a gift from both of my children. It had nothing to do with Father’s Day. Yet, at the same time it had everything to do with Father’s Day.My son was studying in a high school in Colorado. He lived in the school. While we were talking on the phone he shared some wonderful news with me.He said, “You know Dad, I am really happy with my life. I can’t think of a thing that I would change about the way that I grew up, or the way that my life is now. ”My daughter was living with her mother in Northern California at that time. She said almost the same thing to me just a few days later.Of course, I was delighted to hear this from both of them. And I told them both& how happy I was, not only that they were happy ,but that they expressed it to me.And that was the gift that they were giving me ---with the heart to communicate. Certainly I hope for good news when I hear from them. But mostly I love that they will share their real feelings with me. Happy or sad, I love to be touched(感动)by their real thoughts and feelings.For a child, Father’s Day isn’t really about giving Dad a gift. It is about understanding the love that fathers express when they help put food on the table, teach their child to ride a bike, cheer at a soccer game, etc.For a father, Father’s Day isn’t so much about receiving gifts for a job well done. Remember, the greatest gift that we give our children is the real expression of our love. It isn’t enough for them to feel love inside ourselves: we need to express that love.【小题1】The writer’s son said&&&&&&&&on the phone.A.he was happy but wanted to have a changeB.he was really happy with his lifeC.he hoped to grow up quicklyD.he wished to get a gift from him【小题2】The writer’s daughter &&&&&&&&&.A.loved her mother more than himB.was studying in ColoradoC.told him she was happy with her lifeD.once lived alone【小题3】The author is more touched by children’s&&&&&&&&.A.good newsB.real feelingsC.improvementD.gifts【小题4】For a child, what is the real meaning of Father’s Day according to this article?A.Realizing his father’s love through daily life.B.Receiving a gift from his father.C.Helping his father with some work.D.Making his father happy.【小题5】What is the main idea of this article?A.Understanding the love of parentsB.Receiving gifts from childrenC.Feeling the love insideD.Expressing your love to your families
根据句意,用所给单词或短语的正确形式填空。(每词或短语只限使用一次)1.Did anyone ___________ you get out of the classroom?2.It’s very dangerous for you ___________ eggs in the microwave oven.3.Putin and his wife __________ thirty years ago.4.I’m sorry to hear that your favorite plate ___________ into pieces.5.Do more exercise and take an ________ part in all kinds of sports.  
A farmer asked his son, a fifteen-year-old boy to work on the farm for one year. Every day the boy got up early and worked& 41& until evening, just like his father. Time passed quickly. The boy’s crops(庄稼)grew well.&& 42& the last day of the year, the father called his son to him, “I’m very happy to see that you have done well for the whole year”, said the father, “I’ll give you a present, tell me& 43& you want ”.The boy smiled and showed his father a big piece of bread made from his wheat(小麦). “I’ve already got the& 44& present. No pains, No gains. I think this is what you wanted&& 45&& to know”. His father was quite pleased to hear that.【小题1】A. hard&&&&&&&&&& B. slowly&&&&&&&&&&C. hardly【小题2】A. At&&&&&&&&&&&& B. On&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. In【小题3】A. what&&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&&&&& C. where【小题4】A. worst&&&&&&&&& B. least&&&&&&&&&&&& C. best【小题5】A. I&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. my&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. me
The train started moving. It was packed with people of all ages. Most of them were working men and women and young college boys and girls. Near the window sat an old man with his son, who looked about thirty years old.As the train moved, the son was filled with joy because he was very excited at the scenery outside. He said in a high voice, “See Dad, the green trees and the scenery are very beautiful!” It made the other people feel very strange. Everyone started talking in a low voice about the old man’s son. Suddenly, it started raining. Raindrops fell on the travelers through the open window. Seeing the rain, the old man’s son said happily, “See Dad, how beautiful the rain is!” Hearing these words, a young lady became angry with the man, as the raindrops were dropping on her new clothes. She couldn’t help shouting at the noisy son and his father.“Can’t you see it is raining? You! Old man! If your son is not feeling well, get him to a mental hospital quickly and please don’t disturb us any more!” The old man’s face turned slightly red and then in a low voice, he replied, “We are on the way back from hospital. He was blind at birth. Only last week he can see again. The rain and the nature are new to him. Please forgive him.” All the other people became quiet.【小题1】How old was the old man’s son?A.About 7 years old.B.About 20 years old.C.About 50 years old. D.About 30 years old.【小题2】What did people think of the son’s behavior(行为)? They thought he was _________.A.lovelyB.funnyC.strangeD.clever【小题3】What was wrong with the son when he was born?A.He had mental illness.B.He couldn’t see.C.He couldn’t hear.D.He couldn’t talk.【小题4】What do you think of the young lady?A.She was friendly to the man.B.She was rude to the old man.C.She was clever.D.She was too noisy.【小题5】According to the passage, what does the writer want to tell us?A.We should be friendly to sick people.B.We should learn to enjoy the nature.C.We should respect the elder people.D.We should know the truth before complaining.
【小题1】选择下列词汇完成下面的对话,其中一项为多余选项。A.practice B.interestingC.boringD.cheering E.worried F.nervousA:Now,Tony,what do you like best about being a football star?B:I love to hear the (51)______,especially when I score a goal.And the pay is good.A:Do you get (52) ______?B:Yes,before the games.A:Can you tell us something about your training?B:We train very hard,especially before the big game.We run and(53)______ the skills again and again.It’s a little bit(54)_______.A:Are you(55)______ about tomorrow’s game?B:No.We are the best team in the world and I’m sure we can win the game.A:Thank you,Tony.And good luck tomorrow.51._________& 52._________& 53._________& 54._________& 55._________【小题2】从方框中选择合适的句子补全对话,其中两项为多余选项。A.I believe he was.B.Someone came to look for you early this morning.C.Let me see.D.He has a medium build, I think.E.He was about 30 years old or so.&&& F.I am not so sure now.&&& G.Yes.A:(56)______.I told him you were not in and he left without any words.B:Early this morning? That was strange.What did he look like?A:(57)________B:Was he tall or short?A:He was neither tall nor short.(58)_______.B:Was there anything unusual about his looks? What kind of face did he have?A:(59)_______ It was round,but not very, I didn’t notice.B:Was he wearing glasses?A:(60)______.You see,I was too sleepy.I didn’t pay attention.B:Well,I see.Thank you anyway.A:Don’t mention it.56._________& 57._________ &58._________& 59._________& 60._________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Listen&to&与&Hear的区别
Listen to ---强调“听”的动作
Hear----强调“听”的结果
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。listen to 和 listen for 有什么区别?请举例说明,
吴孟达飝191
listen to to后面加听的对象,比如listen to musiclisten for for后面加的是目的,比如listen for important information
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码listen和listen to的区别
風逝9960342
listen是不及物动词,必须用to连接听的对象单独使用listen通常是祈使句要说听什么东西就必须加介词to
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
listen 是不及物动词,需要通过介词to连接宾语
listen 是不及物动词,需要通过介词to连接宾语
前者既可以做及物动词,也可以做不及物动词,后面的宾语可有可无。后者必须接宾语。
listen是不及物动词(vi)listen to是及物动词(vt)例:Listen!Who is singing?听!谁在唱歌?
I learn English by listening to tapes.
我学英语靠听录音磁带.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 listen后面必须加to吗 的文章

随机推荐