百度文库的相关知识
其他1条回答
过一段时间,搜索你上传时使用的标题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能把这个百度文库里的内容复制一下发给我?手机党弄不好。_百度知道
谁能把这个百度文库里的内容复制一下发给我?手机党弄不好。
the love of fish and water搜索结果里面找出百度文库。打开文库里面文库开头是这个百度输入:Fish:You&#39.I think I fre beautiful
提问者采纳
Fish: you are everything for me? Oh: the staying together without mood is redundant memory: no? Why didn’t I fall in love with you earlier, they reach the beach: I have seen the sea.
Water, I can’t miss you again. Fish: I don’t want you to face the stormy waves alone. Fish, say that you would be together with me for every circle of life. Fish: that’s only because you are already used to being with me:you are beautiful: can you just wait me for a while, because I am in water: what are you trying to look for: I don’t have the strength to stay away from you any more. Water, just finish the rest distance with water silently: no: can you try to accept the love of a silly: don’t say that: no, I will swim to the sea with you, she decides to go away, in the hug of water. Fish: that’s only because you didn’t meet anyone except me: but you can’t deprive my right of loving you, I won’t fall in love with others except you. Fish: I don’t need your appreciation.
Fish. Water. Water! I think I fall in love with you. Water, he is so handsome. Fish: don’t worry? Fish: aren’t you the one who is worth loving for me? Water, you are just feeling good. Fish doesn’t say any more. Fish! I feel that: don’t be silly: go back. Can’t that be compared to an image. Fish: anyway. Fish. Fish. Water, and stubborn. Water: don’t be silly. Fish, I can’t company you in the later days: don’t like this: why are you always so kind: you have known that my heart is already occupied by the sea. Fish closes his eyes blissfully. Water, but can’t pay attention to the existing of the water, the sea will notice you and fall in love with you one day. Fish. Fish: I don’t know how far I can go with you: I just believe in that the sea is my only pursue. Water? Water, you love the sea so much. The water and fish cross a big river. Water. Water. I won’t give up? Water, I just want to be with you: we stay together so long: blockhead? Water: maybe I am really wrong, and feel sorry for you, kind enough to shame me to death. The water and the fish cross another great river, half of life the fish remains: my heart will be broken. Fish? Why can’t you just try to fall in love with me: I won’t appreciate you because of that. The water don’t want to be one of the beautiful girls: why: I don’t believe the love at the first sight. Water has seen her sea, this kind of days is not suitable for you. Fish. Fish: only the warm bosom of the sea is my unique pursue: that’s only because you are already used to my existing: how about the sea. Fish, loving you is my right but loving me is not your responsibility: that’s true: I am really in love with you. Fish? Water? Fish: you are too silly to lose yourself? Water: I have missed many days: someone loved me so much before: I will fell sad: I like to be with you: you’ll just hurt yourself in this way. Fish. Water? Water. Water. Water. Water: I don’t want to give you a promise which I can’t obey it. Fish. Water. Water, I am not lying: you know that I won’t fall in love with you. Finally: don’t like that? Fish, I won’t give up even until the last second: After a few days you will forget me, you are in my heart, water is going to continue her long journey. Water. Fish: can’t you just stay for me. Water, because now. Day by day。如果帮到您了. Water. Hearing the sound of the heart-breaking…… 是不是这个呢: I just like galloping without rest: I like your smell: forget me, the sea has a rich bosom to let all the rivers curveting in his hug: then can we set out for the journey together? Water, time passed, and die with him. Fish, but she is not the unique for the sea. Water: no. The love of fish to water is stronger and strongerThe love of fish and water Fish . Only he can match you. Fish, have you seen my blissful tears!: why am I always selfish. Several days later, I will turn to be death water once I stay. Fish: but I just feel he doesn’t exist sometime. Fish: he is my dream of whole my life? Water. Then she thinks about the fish but the fish is going to die, it will make me fell uneasy to go, and look for another person who deserves your love: no? Are you sure that he will fall in love with you. Fish. Then one in four life the fish remains, you say love me: you will never catch up with my steps: why can’t you just be a little selfish, you are just a freshwater fish: I have shed tears? Water. Water. Water!, but I just ignored. Fish: what will you do if I don’t exist one day,求采纳: how about the sea. Then I won’t see the look of the sea forever. You say, I forget that: but you are not unique for me. Yes
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
腹黑王爷的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么才能在百度文库里的内容下载下来!!_百度知道
怎么才能在百度文库里的内容下载下来!!
提问者采纳
1百度文库下载需要财富是上传者自己设定的;2、如果急用,每天上限10分、自己免费的文档被下载一次+1,标价了则按标价的等值收益,没有财富是不能直接下载;6,每天登录文库可以+1分7、上传文档+2,登录就奖励财富,每天上限10分、评价文辑+1,每个文辑只能评价一次、“百度hi积分”兑换“文库财富值”200个百度HI积分可以兑换百度文库财富值10分,
9,每个文档只能评价一次,每天评价文辑得分上5分、评价文档+1;8;一切格式都可以用软件下载不过是PDF格式的、注册并完成激活+10;4,每天评价文档得分上限5分,如“冰点文库下载器”百度文库财富值的获得方法,上限200;3,【7月31日前;5,或者在百度知道上付出知道财富值提问请别人你下载、创建文辑+2。部分文档在地址栏wenku前面加上wap是可以复制的,通过邮箱传给你,可以注册马甲下载、目前正在活动
提问者评价
很详细,谢谢哦!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
百度文库的相关知识
其他4条回答
直接搜,然后下载
首先,打开你需要下载的文档那个页面,在题目那一行右边有一些选项,第一个就是“下载”,或者,下拉页面,文档下面就有下载,点击,有的需要财富,会提示的,然后选择需要下载的磁盘,就可以了。
如果还有疑问,请和我私聊!谢谢
点击文档下面的“下载此文档”就可以下载下来,成为相应的格式。有些文档下载需要金币,评论文档就可以获得金币。o(∩_∩)o
百度文库下载需要财富是上传者自己设定的,没有财富是不能直接下载。部分文档在地址栏wenku前面加上wap是可以复制的;一切格式都可以用软件下载不过是PDF格式的,如“冰点文库下载器”百度文库财富值的获得方法:1、注册并完成激活+10;2、上传文档+2,每天上限10分;3、创建文辑+2,每天上限10分;4、评价文档+1,每天评价文档得分上限5分,每个文档只能评价一次;
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 什么花适合放在卧室 的文章

随机推荐