thi sharpener pro 3中文前面写什么

看英文写中文:eraser,crayon,sharpener.急用!
eraser[i5reizE]n.橡皮crayon[5kreiEn]n.有色粉笔,蜡笔,粉笔画]sharpener[5FB:pEnE]n.削刀,磨床,磨器,磨具
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
eraser 擦除器, 尤指墨水消除剂, 橡皮crayon有色粉笔, 蜡笔, 粉笔画sharpener 磨具; 磨床; 削刀; 削具
扫描下载二维码一:给所给单词的适当形式填空1.Mum,___(there)is Peter.2.Where___(be)your photos.3.This skirt is my ___(mother).4.My ___(paient)are both doctors.5.I often play chess with my ___(firend).6.Tt's not ___(Mona)pencil sharpener.7.Is this your ___(sisters)?二:句型转换1.I’m a boy.My brother is Dave.(合并为一句)_______and I_____brothers.2.That is my father and that is my mother.(改为同义句)________are my_____.3.Are those Mona and Emma?(作肯定回答)Yes,_____ _____.4.This those my good friend.(改为复数句)_____ _____my good_____.5.Jane is his sister.(改为同义句)_____ _____is______.还有第三题:(抱歉,刚才没有看到)连词成句:1.Tim,good,is,his,firend(.)2.lost,case,in,is,found,watch,the,this,and(?) (这句没有抄错)3.my,is,behing,the,computer,TV(?) (这句没有抄错)4.Amy,firend,is,this,my(.)
1.this(括号里应该不是there,是不是题抄错了?我估计应该是this.) 2.are 3.mother's 4.parents 5.friends 6.Mona's 7.sisters' 1.Dave are 2.They parents 3.they are 4.They are friends 5.His sister Jane 1.Tim is his good friend.2.Is this watch in the lost and found case?3.My computer is behind the TV.(你再看看,是behind还是behing?)4.This is my friend Army.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.this2.are3.mother's4.paients5.friends6.Mona's7.sister句型转换:1.Dave and I are brothers. 2.They are my parents.3.they are4.These are my good friends.5.His sister is Jane.
1here2are3mother's4parents5friends6Mona's7sister's1 Dave and I are brothers2Those are my parents3those are4These are my good friends5His sister is Jane.
1. Mum,___(there)is Peter.
there2. Where___(be)your photos.
is3. This skirt is my ___(mother).
mother's4. My ___(paient)are both doctors. paients5. I often play chess with m...
一:给所给单词的适当形式填空 1. Mum,__there_(there)is Peter. 2. Where__are_(be)your photos. 3. This skirt is my __mother`s_(mother). 4. My __parents_(paient)are both doctors. 5. I often pla...
一、1.here2.are3.mother's4.paients5.friends6.Mona's7.sisters'二、1.Dave and i are brothers.2.These are my parents.3.Yes,those are.4.Those are my good friends.5.My sister is Jane.
自己想!!!!!!!!!!!! 这样对你有帮助!嘿嘿!!!!!!!!!!
扫描下载二维码能详细点最好:,And what`s this?This is a pencil sharpener.能详细点最好:,And what`s this?This is a pencil sharpener..Is this your an English book?Is this a car?Yes,it`s.是三道改错的题目.
175l000000
1. it's a pencil sharpener2.去掉an3.this----it
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.回答应该说It's a ...是为了避免重复,因为前面有一个this了2.Ia this your English book?或Is this an English book?因为物主代词跟冠词不能一起用。3.回答应说Yes,it is. 一般疑问句的肯定回答必须分开写,否定回答才可以简写。
扫描下载二维码1.This is my pencil sharpener. (改为一般问句)&& & &&&&&&&& &&& &
&&& && &&& &
&&&&&&& &&&&
pencil sharpener?2.Sonia has a great sports collection. (改为否定句)&& Sonia
&&&&&&& &&&& &
&&&&& & &&&&
a great sports collection.3.His video tape is
on the bookcase . (就划线部分提问)&&& &&&&&&&&&&&
his video tape?4.My father is
fine . (就划线部分提问)&&
&&&&&&&& &&
is your father?5.His name is Jim Green. (改写为同义句)&&
&&&& &&&&&&
Jim Green.6.That is a key. (改写为复数句)&& Those
&&&&&&&&&&&& &
&&&&&&&& &&&
1. Is this your2. doesn’t have3. Where’s 4. How 5. He’s 6. are keys
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码初一英语(上)课题 Unit 2 What’s this in English
Self-check (1课时)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一英语(上)课题 Unit 2 What’s this in English
Self-check (1课时)
上传于||文档简介
&&初​一​英​语​(​上​)​课​题​ ​U​n​i​t​  ​W​h​a​t​’​s​ ​t​h​i​s​ ​i​n​ ​E​n​g​l​i​s​h​ ​
​
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​S​e​l​f​-​c​h​e​c​k​ ​(课​时​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 sharpener pro 的文章

随机推荐