三级英语作文万能句子模板

公共英语三级作文书信参考范例
  第一封
  July 20, 2000
  Dear Sir,
  I am writing in reference to the recent order I placed with your company. I was most disappointed to note that on examining the set of wine I ordered, four of them were badly damaged.
  I request that replacement be sent as soon as possible. It is essential that I receive these goods as soon as possible as they are intended as a wedding gift for a relative.
  I have previously received a high standard of service from your company and I trust that this matter may be brought to a swift and satisfactory conclusion.
  Yours truly,
  Chester Chen
  第二封
  July 20, 2000
  Dear Miss Wilson,
  We have received your letter of 10th May in which you say that you are in receipt of fault goods. We have investigated the matter and found that the damage was caused by an oversight on our part. A new set of six wine glasses has now been dispatched to you and you should receive them by the end of this week.
  We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this problem and will endeavor to prevent it happening again.
  Yours truly,
  CHESTER CHEN
  第三封
  July 20, 2000
  Dear Mrs. Smith,
  My name is Chencheng. I am a final student of Anhui Agricultural University. I am currently seeking employment in which I could make full use of my English language skills. For this reason, I would be interested in any job vacancies available in your company. I am confident and enthusiastic, so although I have little work experience, I believe that my personal qualities will allow me to make a valuable contribution to your company.
  I wish to work for Haier in particular because as a newly opened joint venture company in Hefei, I feel you could offer me the chance to work among Chinese and overseas employees in a modern and friendly environment.
  I enclose I am available for interview at any time. If there are no positions available at this time, I would be most grateful. If my application could be considered for future vacancies.
  Yours sincerely,
  Chencheng
  中国传统
  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic The Prevalence of Western Holidays. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:
  1. 中国传统节日受到冷遇,西方节日日益升温已成为趋势
  2. 形成这种现象的原因
  3. 你对这种现象的态度
  「范文」
  The Prevalence of Western Holidays
  It is noticeable that western holidays are becoming increasingly popular day by day, while Chinese traditional holidays are being somewhat neglected. Old people often complain that Chinese New Year has lost its real meaning. To their astonishment, young people in China, ignorant about Chinese traditional holidays, are crazy about Christmas or Valentine‘s Day. There are several possible reasons for this phenomenon. First, western nations, such as the United States and Britain, are powerful and dominant in every aspect. Everything in these countries is assumed to be superior and adored by some modern young people. Second, the prevalence of English as a world language and the development of globalization enable western culture to flood in China. Overwhelmed by such a trend, Chinese unconsciously get involved in western culture. Last but not least, some Chinese people have blind faith in foreign things while dismiss our own possessions with contempt. I am critical of this trend.
  China boasts a brilliant history and splendid traditions. In modern times, Chinese tradition should be preserved and promoted. But it seems that young people no longer treasure the tradition. On the contrary, they turn to pursue enthusiastically a supposedly more modern culture. If this trend is allowed to continue, the priceless heritage of our ancestors will be replaced by western traditions. Nobody expects such a consequence. So let’s join hand in hand to protect Chinese tradition.
【】【】【】【】
定价:¥15.8 优惠价:¥15.8&&全国英语等级考试第一级为初始级,大致相当于义务教育后水平,主要满足大范围普及基..
定价:¥49 优惠价:¥49.0&&
         Copyright ©
() All Rights Reserved英语三级作文模板 中考英语作文模板_九千网
当前位置: >
英语三级作文模板 中考英语作文模板
英语三级作文模板 中考英语作文模板
英语作文模板
(一)段首句
1. 关于&&人们有不同的观点。一些人认为&&
There are different opinions among people ,as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____.
2. 俗话说(常言道)&&,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。
There is an old saying______. It&s the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.
3. 现在,&&,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,&&;其次,&&。更为糟糕的是&&。
Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______.
4. 现在,&&很普遍,许多人喜欢&&,因为&&,另外(而且)&&。
Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides,______.
5. 任何事物都是有两面性,&&也不例外。它既有有利的一面,也有不利的一面。
Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages.
6. 关于&&人们的观点各不相同,一些人认为(说)&&,在他们看来,&&
People&s opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____.
7. 人类正面临着一个严重的问题&&,这个问题变得越来越严重。
Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more serious.
8. &&已成为人的关注的热门话题,特别是在年青人当中,将引发激烈的辩论。
______ has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way.
9. &&在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。
______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.
10. 根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出&&。很显然&&,但是为什么呢?
According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,it can be seen that______ while. Obviously,______,but why?
爱分享,爱收藏:
啦啦啦啦,友友们,罗志祥周扬青什么时候在一起的呢?周扬青罗志祥怎么认识?日前,随着罗志祥被拍到与绯闻女友周扬青在酒店密...您的位置:&&&&&&&&& & 正文
2013年成人英语三级作文模板句型
  导语:<font color="#13上半年已经进入了紧张的复习状态,小编为各位考生整理了考试相关辅导资料,大家努力备战2013年学位英语考试吧!
议论文的不同观点列举型(选择型)
There is a widespread concern over the issue that 作文题目. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people thinkthat 观点一. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, 原因一.Furthermore, in the second place, 原因二.
So it goes without saying that 观点一.
People,however,differ in their opinions on this matter. Some peoplehold the idea that观点二. In their point of view, on the one hand,原因一. On the other hand, 原因二.
Therefore, there is no doubt that 观点二.
As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that 观点一或二_____. It is not only because _____ , but also because _____.The more _____, the more ______.
谚语警句性议论文
It is well know to us that the proverb: & 谚语 has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. It means 谚语的含义. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. (also theoretically )
A case in point is 例子一. Therefore, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb 谚语 With the rapid development of science and technology in China, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: 谚语. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job.
利弊型的议论文
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)作文题目. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in 题目议题. Generally speaking, it is widely
believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, 优点一. And secondly 优点二.
Just as a popular saying goes, &every coin has two sides&,讨论议题is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with,缺点一.
In addition, 缺点二.
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of 讨论议题into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, wewill definitely make a better use of the 讨论议题.
答题性议论文
Currently, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)作文题目.It is really an important concern to every one of us. As a result, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem.
As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all, 途径一. In addition, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is 途径二.
Above all, to solve the problem of 作文题目, we should find a number of various ways. But as far as I am concerned, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, that is to say,方法.
说明利弊题型
Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First_____(A的优点之一). Besides _____(A的优点之二).
But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that _____(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,_____(A的第二个缺点).
Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to _____(我的看法).
(Or: From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way, _____(对前景的预测).
解决方法题型
In recent days, we have to face I problem______A, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ______(说明A的现状).Second, ______(举例进一步说明现状)
Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing, ______(解决方法一). For another______ (解决方法二). Finally, ______(解决方法三).
Personally, I believe that ______(我的解决方法). Consequently, I'm confident that a bright future is awaiting us because______(带来的好处).
阐述主题题型
The good old proverb ______(名言或谚语)reminds us that ______(释义). Indeed, we can learn many things form it.
First of all,______(理由一). For example, _____(举例说明). Secondly,______(理由二). Another case is that ______(举例说明). Furthermore , ______(理由三).
In my opinion, ______(我的观点). In short, whatever you do, please remember the say______. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you'll necessarily benefit a lot from it.
&&上一篇:&&
&&下一篇:&&
相关资讯:
网站导航:
信&#12288;息
课&#12288;程
社&#12288;区
访&#12288;谈
超值优惠套餐=基础学习班+冲刺串讲班(部分地区另包含真题精讲班或习题精讲班) 85/95课时
含套餐全部课程及服务,当期考试不过,按协议退费。 85/95课时
紧扣教材大纲,逐章系统讲解课时数:70课时
梳理重要考点,预测命题方向课时数:15课时
精讲历年真题,直击命题精髓
课时数:10课时
精讲典型习题,提高应考能力
课时数:10课时
学员 yanwuyingge:
学员 ansdot:
学员 adoitqhjrghla:
学员 shangfuxing:
学员 Sabrina_1987:
学员 fujinglei:
学员 chenxin11212:
学员 xinkulala:
&#12288;&#12288; 1、凡本网注明 &来源:外语教育网&的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:外语教育网&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
&#12288;&#12288;2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。
本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
&#12288;&#12288;3、本网站欢迎积极投稿
&#12288;&#12288;4、联系方式:
电话:010-1英语三级作文万能模板
全国成人英语考试:
英语三级作文常用句型模板范文汇总编辑整理!
本文标题: 本文地址:
网友热门视频推荐
一周人气榜
热门培训12345678&&
11月考试热点2013年大学英语三级(CET3)考试作文范文及训练模版汇总-成人英语三级考试-青年人
&&&#187;&&&#187;&
青年人品牌推荐:
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
来源:青年人()& 17:12:54 & 【青年人:中国教育考试第一门户】
青年人网讯:2013年高等学校英语应用能力考试上半年三级考试时间:日(以教育部考试中心确定为准).
  2013年高等学校英语应用能力考试下半年三级考试时间:日(以教育部考试中心确定为准).
2013年英语三级作文训练模板汇总
更多内容请访问:青年人英语三级考试网
英语三级考试主编推荐:
青年人英语三级考试QQ交流群:
责编:linshi2&&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
文章搜索:&
热门课程培训

我要回帖

更多关于 英语三级考试必备单词 的文章

随机推荐