关于2016高考英语作文预测是否应该取消英语的作文及翻译

您当前位置 :
有关是否取消春节联欢晚会的英语作文带翻译
  小编导语:有关是否取消春节联欢晚会的英语作文带翻译是小编为你准备的有关是否取消春节联欢晚会的英语作文带翻译。春节联欢晚会是中国农历新年除夕这一天的必看电视节目!以下就是有关是否取消春节联欢晚会的英语作文带翻译,供你学习参考!  First, since we have it, more and more people think it's the important thing in their lives, if we cancel it, it seems we lost something we don't mentioned it.  首先,自从有了春晚,越来越多的人觉得它已经是他们生命中的一个重要组成,如果我们取消了春晚,那我们就会觉得似乎失去了一些无形的东西。  For example, we didn't put something in our heart in the ordinary life,but if we lost it, we found something really lost.  例如,在日常生活当中我们并没有对一些东西有过特别的关注,但是如果一旦失去了,我们会发现生活当中真的失去了些什么。  Second, Spring-Fest Evening Party is familiar with the old people, they like to see the familiar faces in the end of the year.  其次,春晚当中的一些老的面孔,他们希望在年底前能够看到这些熟悉的面孔。  Third, the day for our Chinese people is so big and important, it means reunion.So in that day after supper we have the habit to watch it. In which means it became the part or even the blood in our lives.  第三点,春节除夕夜是中国人最重要的一天,这意味着团聚。所以在那一天吃过晚饭后,我们有看春晚的习俗(习惯)。这意味着在它成为人们生活的一部分甚至是我们生活的血液。  Give the suggests is we should change the way or the content of the Spring-Fest Evening Party, and in that means we have give some new inventions into it. So it not only interested to the most of the people ,but also keep the tradition in our lives.  我建议春晚内容需要有所改变,这意味着我们必须赋予它一些新的创意。这样一来,它不仅让大多数人感兴趣,同时也使我们生活中的传统予以保留。
后一篇:后面没有内容
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号我要2013年-2014年的英语高考满分作文兼翻译。我不要百度翻译的!!!悬赏分数等我跟英语老师确认翻译正确率才给
茎肛战士淘馅7
你是要哪个省的高考满分作文?【2013年湖南高考英语满分作文】很普通的一篇文章,通过记叙事件引发感想和总结,行文流畅,符合题目要求。措辞比较平实,没有出彩的高级词汇或者句型。高考英语作文建议参考王长喜大学英语四级作文。题目:湖南卷高考英语作文主要是通过英语作文讲述一次关于他人或者是自己的经历,主要是需要考生把给出的关键词,镶嵌进去,match winner loser result。Last week, a football match was held between we Class One and Class Two.The players from both sides are all excellent basketball players, so the match went on fiercely at first. At last the result is: the winner is Cass Two, and we were the loser.We didn’t win the match, but we didn’t lose heart. One the one hand, we think that friendship comes first, and match comes second. On the other hand, since we all tried our best, we had no regret. In our life we may meet many failures, as long as we try our best, there’s no need feeling regret for these failures. What’ more, we should analyze the reasons of failure to get success for the next time.In a word, success is important, so is failure, because it’s the mother of success.翻译:上周一班和二班举行了一场足球赛。
双方选手都非常优秀,比赛一开始就异常激烈。最后结果是二班赢了,我们一班输了。
我们没有赢得比赛,但是我们并不灰心。一方面,我们相信友谊第一,比赛第二。再者,我们尽了自己最大的努力,所以不抱任何遗憾。我们一生中会遭遇各种挫败,只要我们尽力而为,就不需要为失败而懊悔。此外,我们应当分析失败的原因迎接下一次的成功。
总而言之,成功很重要,失败也一样,因为失败乃成功之母。
为您推荐:
就这么点付出要那么大的回报,真是幼稚
扫描下载二维码推荐这篇日记的豆列
······2015高考英语满分作文范文(带翻译)
> 2015高考英语满分作文范文(带翻译)
2015高考英语满分作文范文(带翻译)
  【参考】
  what is beautiful
  what is beautiful, people like to wear beautifulclothes,if we print some colorful pads of some wordson them.the clothes will become more attractive.Butthe meaning of the words on them must be lovelytoo. I am sorry to say that some people pay noattention on this.Now please look at the picture.thegirl in the new jacket looks pretty indeed.but theEnglish words on the jacket are quite different.Doyou think a snake is beautiful?Do people take a pride been a personal. of course not. and onother two jackets are writing kiss me and foolish.Do you think the girl is foolish.If the girl knowthe meaning of words on it.she probably will not buy suchjacket. So I think everyone shouldknow what is beautiful and what is not.
  【参考译文】
  什么是美丽
  什么是美丽,人们喜欢穿漂亮的衣服,如果衣服上有五颜六色的图案和文字,那衣服就更加美丽了。但是,衣服上的文字也必须美丽。我想说的是许多人不注意衣服上的文字。请看这张照片,这张穿夹克的女孩看起来很美丽。但是,她衣服上的文字却不美丽。你认为蛇美丽吗?你认为人们会因为成为犯人而骄傲吗,当然不。其他两件夹克写的是亲我,以及傻瓜。你认为这个女孩傻吗。如果女孩知道这些文字的意思。她绝对不会再买这些夹克。所以,我认为人们应该知道什么是美丽,什么不是。
下页更精彩:1
2015高考英语满分作文范文(带翻译)相关推荐高考英语满分作文带翻译
【网络综合-高考英语满分作文带翻译】无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的高考英语满分作文带翻译 ,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
频道。高考英语满分作文精选三(附翻译)健康对于我们每个人来说是非常重要的,但你的父母天天忙于工作而忽略了这个问题,你很为他们担忧。请你以此为话题,并结合提示给他们写一封信。提示:1.要走路去上班,而不是开车或坐车;2.每周至少去体育馆锻炼一次,或打球、或游泳;3.饮食要健康;4.不要工作太晚,要早休息。要求:1.短文结构完整,意思连贯,语言流畅,语法准确,符合逻辑;2.80―100词左右;3.开头和结尾部分已给出,不计入总词数。【例文】Dear Dad(Mum),You’re so busy every day that you don’t pay much attention to your health. I’m worried about your health all the time. I’d like to give you some suggestions. I hear walking is the best sport. Your company isn’t far from home, is it? Why not walk to the office? You’d better take exercise at least once a week, such as playing tennis in the gym. Going to swim is also a nice choice, too. What’s more, it’s necessary to have healthy food. Try not to stay up too late. Having enough sleep can help your brain work better.Dad, please accept my advice. I really wish you healthy!Your loving son (daughter)Tom (Mary)【翻译】亲爱的爸爸(妈妈),你每天这么忙,你不重视你的健康。我对你的健康担心所有的时间。我想给你一些建议。我听到走路是最好的运动。您的公司没有远离家乡,是吗?为什么不步行到办公室吗?你最好锻炼,每周至少一次,如在健身房打网球。去游泳也是一个不错的选择了。更重要的是,它需要有健康的食物。尽量不要熬夜太晚。有足够的睡眠可以让你的大脑工作得更好。爸爸,请接受我的意见。我真的希望你健康!您的爱子(女)汤姆(玛丽)

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐