给对大学体育课的建议特招学校的建议英文作文

有关体育的英语作文:体育明星与高收入
来源:  10:34:30 【】 
  Nowadays, there is a common phenomena that some famous athletes earn millions of dollars by AD every year. What they get may be as 100 times or even higher as that average people earn. Some people claim some famous athletes do not deserve high salaries because athletes are the same as the other jobs and they do whatever they should do, in additon, they sometimes show bad examples in front of the public.For me, I agree that famous athletes deserve high salaries because this is the consequence of the market mechanisms of demand and supply at work..  The famous athletes are paid only when they serve an economic value.While successful athletes are paid millions of dollars every year, there are many more who are unsuccessful and forgotten. Famous athletes could also make significant contribution to the society as role models.In many cases, the success of the famous athletes come about through many years of hard work and real talent.Not only the diligence but also the genius are required to be successful athletes, hence, it is not a convenient way to succeed.Michael Jordan is a vivid example of success after prolonged perseverance and dedication. In the event of their success, these athletes may suffer permanent injuries.  Therefore, I think the sports athletes deserve their high salaries. Some might feel that they do not deserve such high salaries just because they got lucky. Nevertheless, luck is when preparation and opportunity meet.&1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:25:02)?&&( 14:39:12)?&&( 14:38:38)?&&( 14:37:15)?&&( 14:12:13)?&&( 14:11:24)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-以下试题来自:
问答题假设你是江林,请你写一封信给校长,建议改善本校体育设施状况,内容应涉及体育设施对大学生的重要性,目前学校体育设 施的状况(football ground sports hall)等,可以是表扬,可以是批评建议,也可以兼而有之。
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.the circulation of atmosphere protects the biosphere and makes life on earth possible.B.if the protective atmosphere is too damaged by human activity, all life will cease.C.life is the result of complex interdependent events of natureD.despite the complexity and power of the atmosphere humans can affect it greatly2A.live in the depths of the oceanB.are one-celledC.have survived through the agesD.demonstrates climatic changes prior to humans3A.it is presented in connection with entertainmentB.they do not know that the information is going to be read by someoneC.they feel they must follow an adult's ordersD.due to their inability to distinguish an advertisement from a non-advertisement4A.sheltering effectB.reviving effectC.invigorating effectD.cleansing effect5A.periodic changes in the earth's orbit around the sunB.fossil remains of one-celled animalsC.alternating cold and warm seasonsD.changes in distance of the earth from the sun
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷求修改作文,学校给体育和课外活动的投资应该和学术教学一样多吗_英语作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:50,911贴子:
求修改作文,学校给体育和课外活动的投资应该和学术教学一样多吗收藏
University is a place for students to improve themselves, not just for academic ability but also for mental and physical strength. In many universities and colleges, a lot more money was spent on classes and libraries. From my point of view, in order to educate students balanced ability, sports and social activities should just gain financial support as much as academic facilities. First of all, sports and social activities will make students more capable of doing academic research. As we all know, spending long hours in library and classes will make students tired and even bored with study. As the old saying goes, all work no play make Jack a dull boy. However, with relative amount of sports and social activity, students can relax and refresh themselves and become more efficient and creative in academic study.
Moreover, universities and colleges invest more on sports and social activities is actually invest a better future for their students. Doing more sports makes students more stronger which I believe has a huge impact on students' later life. Base on the same academic knowledge, students who have a firm body will definitely get more advantage in their work place. Meanwhile, to join in more diversified social activities can enlarge students knowledge and also increase their social mobility hence they will become more successful in later life. Finally, high quality sports facilities and social activities will attract more students to the college therefor increase schools income. Nowadays, students not only need high educational quality, they also look for the whole environment of the school they are about attending. For example, after the construction of the tennis court in my university which is one of the best tennis court in the city, the newly registered students have grown up more than 20 percent. To conclude, I reaffirm my position that sports and social activities are equally significant as classes and libraries. For the benefits of both students and schools, they should receive equal financial support.
英语初一辅导,上海学大教育,16年品牌,教师1对1补习,品质保证!上海30多家教中心,离家近.英语初一辅导,随到随学,免费陪读,专业辅导!
哇,最近好久没有见到过这么有水准的文章咯。写得相当不错,我会说这是一篇比较成功的应试作文,里面的文笔也值得吧里的小伙伴们参考参考呀。不过从逻辑上来说,我会说这是一遍旁敲侧击的文章,比较像是停留在表面,有些许偏题嫌疑,而且也缺少反方观点,看起来可信度不高。第一观点似乎只是在说运动和运动设施的必要性,而没有涉及到是否要一样多的比较。例如说学校将多数资金投资在学术研究上,那似乎不能说明因为这样而没有了基础运动设施。从文章上给人的感觉就像是如果不用和给学术研究同样多的资金去投资在运动方面上的建设的话,那么学生的学业任务就会加重,学生就会不运动,学校或者甚至连基础的运动设施都不提供。第二个观点也犯了类似的错误。这些极化的观点似乎看上去逻辑比较薄弱,而且很容易在现实找到反例来反驳。其次是第三个观点,运动场的建设是否能够吸引生源和增加学校的收入似乎是一个复杂的问题。缺乏必要的解释而直接跳出来的结论性文笔似乎给一种不可信的感觉。
感觉大家都是在写长句的时候很容易就会犯语法错误呢。还有一些用词和造句感觉怪怪的我就不改啦,我自己也不知道自己改出来的地不地道。1in order to educate students
balanced ability
in oder to educate students to balance their abilities.2universities and colleges invest more on sports and social activities is actually invest a better futurefor their students
If... , it is acutally invest...3Base on the same academicknowledge, students who have a firm body will definitely get more advantage intheir work place
Basing on...4after the construction ofthe tennis court in my university which is one of the best tennis court in thecity, the newly registered students have grown up more than 20 percent.
限定性定语从句的话,这里which修饰的就是university啦。 Attributing to the newly constructed tennis court in my university, which is one of the best in my city,
the newly...
具体也很难说呀,不过, 可以从这个“逻辑模板"上感受一下具体思路。我觉得你比较缺乏的是让步和比较逻辑。关于比较,在你这篇文章里似乎大多数都是建立在假设上的,少了一些前后(时间),对立上就某个具体方面的比较。至于让步,你上面的观点其实就某特殊角度来说没有错,但是你没有说出那样的趋势,而且结论极化,有时你可以说的缓和一些,也不一定要否定对立面来get your ways out.
将两者结合的话,让步式的比较逻辑,算是说理上一个很不错“模板”。可以搜索怎么建立counter arguments的方法。
我看看第二段吧First of all, sports and social activities will make students more capable of doing academic research. As we all know, spending long hours in library and classes will make students tired and even bored with study. As the old saying goes, all work no play make Jack a dull boy. However, with relative amount of sports and social activity, students can relax and refresh themselves and become more efficient and creative in academic study. 三个make句子,感觉生硬、效力降低,且连贯性偏差。我个人不喜欢make/perform 这类欠鲜明的功能词主导的句型。试改:First, sports and social activities enable students do academic work better with a higher efficiency. They are often geting tired and even bored if spending long hours in library and classes, just as the saying goes, all work no play make Jack a dull boy. But a certain amount of sports and social activity each day totally changes this situation: they can relax and refresh themselves, hence showing more efficient and creative in study and enjoying school time.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 对体育课的认识和建议 的文章

随机推荐