some pop singers guild____to drugs and can not get rid

下列这些英语填词题的答案?Be careful,or you will get i____.Some pop singers are f____ for only a short time.Are you o____ the game for the class party.Tomorrow is Teachers' Day.I will give my math teacher some beautiful f____.The busin_百度作业帮
下列这些英语填词题的答案?Be careful,or you will get i____.Some pop singers are f____ for only a short time.Are you o____ the game for the class party.Tomorrow is Teachers' Day.I will give my math teacher some beautiful f____.The busin
下列这些英语填词题的答案?Be careful,or you will get i____.Some pop singers are f____ for only a short time.Are you o____ the game for the class party.Tomorrow is Teachers' Day.I will give my math teacher some beautiful f____.The businessman gives money to c____ all the time.Many famous people usually have agents and l____.Different people like c____ different things.Maria has been sleeping s____9:00.Chirlren like to eat c____ a lot,especially on the birthday.People like money,but they don't like c____.Smoking in public places is not a____.The boy has made great p____ this month.There are so many good books that I can't decide which one to c____.Columbus d____ America in 1492.The dancer's performance was the most w____ last light.
答案如下:injured (get injured 受伤)famous (著名的)organizing (organize the game 组织那个游戏)flowers (花)charity (慈善)lawyers (律师)collecting (收集)since (自从)cakes (蛋糕)checks (支票)allowed (允许)progress (进步)choose (选择)discovered &(发现)wonderful (精彩的)
discovered2012版九年级英语 unit6《I like music that I can dance to》单元检测题 人教新目标版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012版九年级英语 unit6《I like music that I can dance to》单元检测题 人教新目标版
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢2014年宁德市普通高中毕业班单科质量检查英语试卷 Word版含答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年宁德市普通高中毕业班单科质量检查英语试卷 Word版含答案
||文档简介
总评分4.3|
浏览量159699
&&21年​宁​德​市​普​通​高​中​毕​业​班​单​科​质​量​检​查​英​语​试​卷​ ​W​o​r​d​版​含​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:Some pop singers have much influence______________the young people today是什么意思?
Some pop singers have much influence______________the young people today
问题补充:
一些流行歌手有很多influence______________the现在的年轻人
一些歌星有influence______________the今天的年青人
一些流行音乐歌手今天有influence______________the青年人
一些流行歌星今天有很多 influence______________the 的年轻人
一些流行歌星今天有很多 influence______________the 的年轻人
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问