who is that man教案o_____man is l inda's grandfather.

My grandfather is 70 years old and he has g__y hair.填什么?Everyone likes Tom.He is very p_p_l__in our class.填什么?财富100,
冰魄来袭3750
greypopular
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My grandfather is 70 years old and he has g(re)y hair 灰色的(头发) Everyone likes Tom.He is very p(o)p(u)l(ar)in our class.popular 受欢迎的。如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
扫描下载二维码牛津英语高一上学期期末试卷及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
牛津英语高一上学期期末试卷及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
牛津英语高一上学期期末试卷及答案
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
第I卷( 共95分)
第一部分 (共两节,满分20分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. How does the man usually go to his office?
& A. By taxi.&&&&&&&& B. By bus.&&&&&&& C. On foot.
2. What time is it now?
& A. 6:55&&&&&&&&&&& B. 7:05&&&&&&&&&& C. 8:05
3. What can you learn from Jim’s reply?
& A. He goes to most types of games.
& B. Basketball is his only sport.
& C. He plays basketball.
4. What does the woman mean?
& A. She didn’t mean the watch but the purse.
& B. She probably lost her watch.
& C. She didn’t lose her watch.
5. Which of the following countries isn’t mentioned?
& A. Sweden&&&&&&&& B. Scotland&&&&&&& C. Switzerland
第二节(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟。听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段对话,回答第6~7题
6. What’s the relationship between the two speakers?
& A. They are classmates.&&&
& B. They are teacher and student.
& C. They are strangers.
7. What did the man know about Miss Smith?
& A. He knew nothing about her.
& B. He knew her age.
& C. He knew which country she was from
听第7段对话,回答第8~9题。
8. When will the party take place?
& A. On May 2nd.&&&&&&& B. On May 3rd&&&&&&&&& C. On May 4th.
9. What will take place at the party?
& A. Some famous singers will sing some songs.
& B. Some students will attend the speech contest.
& C. Some writers and actors will come
听第8段对话,回答第10~12题。
10. Where does this dialogue take place?
& A. At the man’s home.&&&&&&&& B. In a restaurant.&&&&&& C. In a company.
11. Why does the woman come to the man’s home?
& A. She wants to have dinner with him.
& B. She comes to return some books.
& C. She wants to learn how to cook.
12. Who does the cooking now?
& A. The man.&&&&&&& B. The woman.&&&&&&& C. The man’s wife.
听第9段对话,回答第13~16题。
13. What did Laurie tell the man?
& A. She has a friend.
& B. She has a car for sale.
& C. She has a friend with a car for sale.
14. What kind of car is it?
& A. It is not smaller than that one.
& B. It is a small foreign car.
& C. It is an old car.
15. How many miles does Laurie think the car has run?
& A. About twenty-five or thirty thousand.
& B. About twenty or thirty thousand.
& C. Less than twenty thousand miles.
16. What do you learn about the conversation?
& A. A used car for sale.
& B Laurie will buy a car.
& C. The woman has bought the car.
听第10段独白,回答第17~20题。
17. Where did Mr. and Mrs. Jones go last Saturday?
& A. The cinema.&&&&&& B. The park.&&&&&&&& C. The swimming-pool.
18. What time did they go out of the cinema?
& A. At 11.&&&&&&&& B. At 12.&&&&&&&& C. At 10.
19. What did they see on the road?
& A. A woman and a man were walking along the road.
& B. A woman and a man were running fast along the road.
& C. A woman and a man were dancing.
20. Which of the two will wash the dishes?
& A. The first one.&&&&&& B. The fastest one.&&&&&&&& C. The last one.
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分40分)
第一节:语法和词汇知识(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
21. ----The police have been _______ the area for quite a long time.
& &---- I’ve also noticed that. What have they been_________?
&& A. searching&&&&&&&&&&&& B. searching
&& C. searching for&&& &&&&D. searching for
22. He told me it was the reason ____ he explained just now ____ made him come late yesterday.
A. which&&& B. that&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&& D. which
23. __________, the population of China is the largest in the world.
&& A. It is well known that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. As is well known
&& C. Which is well known&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. We all know
24. They ____ on the program for almost one week before I joined them, and now we ____ on it as no good results have come out so far. A. are still working&&&& B. were still working&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. have worked&&&&&& D. are still working 25. -----We ______ that you would fix the TV set this week?
&& -----I’m sorry. I _______ to fix it this week, but I’ve been too busy.
A. had intended&&&& B. had intended
C. intend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. intend
26. With so many people ______ in English, it will become more and more important to have ______ good knowledge of English.
A. a& &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. the&&
C. the&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. /
27. Only when people have to pay for using music videos _______ to understand something about copyright protection.
&&& A. they will begin&&& B. will they begin&&&& C. did they begin&&&& D. they have begun
28. Boy students usually ______ great athletes like Yao Ming. && A. look down upon&&&& B. look into&&&&& C. look on&&&&&& D. look up to
29. We must _______ our eyes from dust and the sun in the open air.
&&& A. shut&&&&&&&& B. protect&&&&&&& C. keep&&&&&&&& D. prevent
30. _______ entering the tall building, he heard a sharp cry coming out of it, which brought his heart to his mouth. A. Upon& &&&&&& B. At&&&&&&&&&&& C. In& &&&&&&&&&& D. With 31. Our teacher told us to ________ our beliefs so that we could do something in our life. A. work &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. make 32. His carelessness ________ the forest fire should have been avoided. A. resulting in&&&&&&&& B. caused by&&&&&&&& C. being brought&&&&& D. led to 33. ---It is a very fine day, I think. ---Yes. A bit cold, _______. A. although&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. instead&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. however 34. Some animals are dying out, _______ the fact that they have been hunted and that the forests have been seriously destroyed. A. that has something to do with&&&&&&&&&& B. which has much to do with C. and has a lot to do with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what is something to do with
35. He ______ the work done with very little help, but he failed.
&& A. tried to get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. managed to get
&& C. would try getting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. managed getting
36. I am _______ David will be able to find the library----he has a pretty good ____ of direction. && A. idea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. feeling&& C. sense&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. experience
37. Believe in yourself! Your hard work will surely ______.
&& A. be paid off&&&& B. pay off&&&& C. be paid back&&&&&& D. pay back
38. I regret ________that you are putting on weight, but you’d better not risk __________the weight-loss pills. && A. to say, taking&&&& B. saying, taking&&&& C. to say, to take&&&& D. saying, to take 39. Mr Smith will not be able to attend the meeting this Friday, because he _______ something important. && A. will be doing&&&&&& B. has done&&&&&& C. does&&&&&& D. will have done
40. I always take an umbrella to work with me in the winter, just _______ it rains.
&& A. in case of&&&&&&& B. in case&&&&& C. in that case&&&& D. in any case
第二节:完形(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从41--60各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
I quarreled with my grandfather again because he was drinking beer, which his doctor told him not to do. I knew I _41_ too far, but I could not bring myself to _42_ at the time. I tried for hours to sleep. Finally, about an hour before dawn, I found a piece of paper and _43_ : Pappy,
I’m sorry about last night. It’s just that I don’t want you to leave
me yet. What am I_44_ to do without my Pappy?
Then I went outside and spent the whole day _45_ around the countryside. My sleepless night _46_ me as I lay beneath the trees. I _47_ mostly of Pappy. I was never sure what he was doing or saying, _48_ I was sure that he kept disappearing. That _49_ me. I awoke to a cool wetness on my face. I hurried home before sunset. I called out Pappy’s name. There was no _50 _ but a noise came from his bedroom. He was shuffling (胡乱收拾) papers into an old _51_ as quickly as he could. “What are you doing, Pappy?” I asked quietly. He looked up, _52_ to have been caught. “Sorting through your literary (文字的) junk.” He said it as he quietly laughed, but _53_ laughing with him I wanted to cry. Here in the golden light of the _54_ sun was my sweet, loving Pappy, sitting on the edge (边缘) of his bed _55_ through my letters. “Come here and look at this. You were four. Your handwriting was _56_ readable. Your mum had to help you with most of it.” In his hands he held a piece of paper. On it were the _57_ , “I am sorry Pappy, Terra.” “Why did you save that?” “I’ve _58_ every apology letter you’ve left me. For that matter, I’ve saved every letter you’ve written me, in the shoebox.” I knew what he said was _59_ . I gave Pappy a hug (拥抱) and told him I was still _60_ 41. A. had walked &&&&&B. had left &&&&&&&C. had gone &&&&&&&&&&D. had become 42. A. apologize &&&&&&&B. say &&&&&&&&&&C. regret &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. greet 43. A. read&&&&&&&&&&& &B. wrote &&&&&&&&C. reported &&&&&&&&&&D. signed 44. A. imagined &&&&&&&B. thought &&&&&&&C. guessed &&&&&&&&&&&D. supposed 45. A. walking &&&&&&&&B. wandering &&&&&C. acting &&&&&&&&&&&&D. sleeping 46. A. was after&&&&&&& B. took with &&&&&&C. caught up with &&&&&D. seized with 47. A. thought &&&&&&&&B. reminded &&&&&&&C. occurred &&&&&&&&&D. dreamt 48. A. but &&&&&&&&&&&&B. therefore &&&&&&&C. however &&&&&&&&&D. so 49. A. surprised &&&&&&&B. moved &&&&&&&&&C. bothered &&&&&&&&&D. beat 50. A. voice &&&&&&&&&&B. answer &&&&&&&&&C. return &&&&&&&&&&&D. sign 51. A. drawer &&&&&&&&&B. suitcase &&&&&&&&C. desk &&&&&&&&&&&&&D. shoebox 52. A. surprised &&&&&&&B. afraid &&&&&&&&&&C. disappointed &&&&&&D. frightened 53. A. without&&&&&&&&& B. instead of &&&&&&C. not &&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. out of 54. A. rising &&&&&&&&&&&B. setting &&&&&&&&C. morning &&&&&&&&&&D. burning 55. A. dividing &&&&&&&&&B. separating &&&&&C. choosing &&&&&&&&&D. sorting 56. A. hardly &&&&&&&&&&B. nearly &&&&&&&&&C. mostly &&&&&&&&&&&D. almost 57. A. topic&&&&&&&&&& &B. saying &&&&&&&&&C. word &&&&&&&&&&&&D. words 58. A. left &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. spared &&&&&&&&&C. saved &&&&&&&&&&&D. protected 59. A. real &&&&&&&&&&&&B. true &&&&&&&&&&&&C. actual &&&&&&&&&&&D. exact 60. A. happy&&&&&&&&&& &B. sad &&&&&&&&&&&&C. delighted&&&&&&& &D. sorry
第三部分:阅 读 理 解(共两节 满分35)
第一节& 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
If you do not use your arms or your legs for some time, when you start using them again, they slowly become strong again. Everybody knows that. Yet many people do not seem to know that memory works in the same way.
&&& When someone says that he has a good memory, he really means that he keeps his memory in practice by using it. When someone else says that his memory is poor, he really means that he does not give it enough chance to become strong.
&&& If a friend says that his arms and legs are weak, we know that it is his fault. But if he tells us that he has a poor memory, many of us think that his parents are to blame(责备), and few of us know that it is just his own fault.
&&& Have you ever found that some people can't read or write but they have better memories? This is because they cannot read or write and they hav they cannot write them down in a little notebook. They have to remember days, names, so their memory is the whole time being exercised.
&&& So if you want to have a good memory, learn from the people: practise remembering.
61. The main reason for one's poor memory is that ______&&&&&&&&
A. his memory is not often used&
B. he does not use his arms or legs for some time
C. his father or mother may have a poor memory&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. he can't read or write
62. If you do not use your arms or legs for some time, ______.
A. you can't use them any more&&&&
B. they will become stronger&
&&& C. they become weak and won't become strong until you use them again
&&& D. they become weak but they slowly become strong again&&&&&&&&&&&&
63. Some people can't read or write, but they usually have better memories, because ______.
A. they have saved much trouble&&&&&&&&& &&&
B. they have saved much time to remember things
& &&C. they can't write everything in a little notebook
D. they have to use their memories all the time
64. Give the best title (标题)for this passage.
&& &A. Don't Stop Using Your Arms Or Legs&& B. How To Have A Good Memory
& &&C. Strong Arms And Good Memories&&&& &D. Learn From The People
& Restaurant Assistant manager
Waiting staff Telephonist
The ideal persons must have certain experience gained in a high quality hotel. Please call personnel on 071―722―77333,or send your CV (履历) to: Regents Park Hilton,Lodge Road, London NW87 JT LONDON RECENTS PARK HILTON
JOIN THE STARS! FOOD SERVERS
The biggest and busiest restaurant in London is seeking additional stars for its team of devoted professionals.If you have experience in high volume restaurants and are looking for a challenge,then come on down for an interview.Interview day is on Friday,26th MAY from 12 noon to 7 p.m. Planet Hollywood is located at 13 Coventry Street,London,WI
Busy chartered lawyers require experienced/efficient secretary,accounts,typing experience and an excellent telephone manner;essential shorthand useful. Please send CV to:BOX No.9246 o/o evening standard classified,2 Derry Street,Kensington W85EE.
USE YOUR LANGUAGES AND EARN
450-1200P.W We are one of the largest business publishers in Europe and have limited vacancies for intelligent young people in our London advertisement sales office. Enquiries from German,Spanish and eastern European speakers especially welcome. Phone Andrew Warburton on 071-753-4300
NURSE WANTED
For9―month―old boy.Artist/Prof family Notting Hill. 3 days per week.Some extra hours possibly required. Knowledge German/Hungarian advantage not must 071-221―7375
TRAVEL COMPANY
Vacancy for self-confident person to look after booking for our Caribbean hotels. Salary based on applicant's experience & suitability. Please send CV to: Lan Taplin,MRILTD,9 Galena Road,London,WGOLX Or telephone 071-721-43642 65. The reading materials above offer information most useful to a person who_______. A. works for business companies&&&&&&& && B. speaks several foreign languages C. is just out of work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. runs a hotel or restaurant 66. Most of the advertisements emphasize the importance of_______. A. knowledge&&&&&& B. techniques&&&&&&&& C. diligence&&&&&&&&& D. experience 67. If you are a student studying in London and want a part―time job, you’d better telephone _______ . A. 071―722―77333&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 071―221―7375&&&& C. 071―753-4300&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 071-721-43642 68. Which of the following does NOT agree with what is said in the above advertisements? A. THE STARS is the name of a famous restaurant in London. B. CV might refer to a brief self―introduction. C. Andrew Warburton’s office prefers those who speak other European languages besides English. D. The secretary for the third advertisement must be energetic.
Britain was a rich country a hundred and fifty years ago. There were a few very rich people who received money from land or investment (投资), and did not need to work. They used to have large numbers of servants to look after them. There were also many middle-class people, who worked as businessmen or as doctors or lawyers. They usually had several servants to clean their houses and cook their meals. But there were also many poor people, and there was a big gap between the rich and the poor. The poor had very difficult lives. Many worked as servants. They used to be paid little, and they had to work long hours. But at least they lived in a warm house and were well fed.
&&& Those who worked in factories were often less lucky. They used to work many hours a day, in dangerous and unhealthy conditions. But, even so, they did not use earn enough to feed their families. They often lived in slums(贫民窟) which were built cheaply by the factory owners. The worst paid people were those who worked on the farms. At certain times of the year, they did not use to earn anything because there was no work for them to do.
&&& Life for the poor was not always bad. There were kind farmers and factory owners who helped their workers. And many people cared for the poor. One of them was Charles Dickens, the famous British writer. When he was young, his family was always short of money. His father was a clerk, who used to spend more than he earned. When Dickens was eleven, his fathe and Dickens had to work in a factory. At this time, very young children used to work in factories and mines(矿), and clean chimneys.
69.&& According to the passage, lawyers were middle-class people who ________.
A. used to be paid little
B. used to have large numbers of servants
C. used to have several servants
D. worked in dangerous and unhealthy conditions
70. Sometimes people working on the farm could not find work to do because _________.
&&&&&& A. it was not a busy season&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. they were lazy
& &&& C. they could not work hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. they asked for high pay
71. The reason why Dickens’ father was put into prison is ________.
&&&&&& A. that he stole things from a shop or a factory
&&&&&& B. not mentioned in the passage
&&&&&& C. that he made much money
&&&&&& D. that he was accused (指控) of killing
Mother Teresa was born in Yugoslavia (南斯拉夫),on August 27,1910. She attended the government school near her home until she was eighteen. At that time, some doctors and nurses from Yugoslavia were working in India, and they often wrote to the school about their work. She decided to join them one day. When she left school, she went first to Britain. Then a year later she went to India, where she began to train to be a teacher. After training, she was sent to Calcutta, where she taught geography at a school and soon after became headmistress (校长). However, although she loved teaching, in 1946 Mother Teresa left the school and went to work in the poor parts of Calcutta. Later she trained to become a nurse in Patna, and then began her work helping the poor and comforting the dying in the streets of the city. Slowly, others came to help her, and her work spread to other parts of India. Mother Teresa is now a well-known person. Many photos have been taken of her, as she travels the world to open new schools and hospitals in poor countries. In 1979, she was given the Nobel Peace Prize for the lifetime of love and service she has given to the poor. 72. Where did Mother Teresa receive her education? A. In Yugoslavia and India. &&&&&&&&&B. In Yugoslavia and Britain. C. In Britain and India.&&&&& &&&&&&&D. In Yugoslavia, Britain and India. 73. What first made Mother Teresa work in India? A. Her visit to the poor parts of Calcutta. B. Her visit to Britain after she finished school. C. The medical workers’ letters to her school. D. The work of the nurse in the city of Patna. 74. In which order did Mother Teresa do the following things? a. Trained to be a nurse &&&&&&b. Went to India c. Helped the dying &&&&&&&&&d. Studied to be a teacher e. Went to Britain &&&&&&&&&&&f. Worked as a headmistress A. b, a, c, e, d, f &&B. e, b, d, f, a, c  C. b, f, a, d, e, c &&&&&&D. e, a, b, c, d, f 75. Mother Teresa gave up teaching because she wanted __________. A. to look after the poor&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to travel to poor countries C. to build hospitals for the poor&&&&&& D. to train nurses to care for the poor 第二节 阅读下列段落,对段落进行正确排序使其成为一篇文章,并把各段的字母按顺序填在方框内(此题答案写在答题卷上):(5分)
A &&The "Peony Pavilion" was written by Tang Hsien-tsu (汤显祖), a famous writer during the Ming Dynasty. It is regarded as the most romantic story in Chinese literature and is often compared to Shakespeare's play "Romeo and Juliet". The story revolves (围绕) around Liu Mengmei, a young scholar, and Du Liniang, the daughter of a high government official in the Southern Song Dynasty.
B &Du's parents, who have moved to another city, hear the story of what has happened but refuse to believe it. The powerful father puts Liu in prison for grave robbing. In order to save her lover, Du comes to court and explains everything. The couple live happily ever after.
C&& Kunqu Opera, one of the earliest forms of traditional Chinese drama, has a history of more than 500 years. Suzhou Kunqu Opera Theatre has recently produced a youth version of "Peony Pavilion" (《牡丹亭》), one of the most famous Kunqu plays, to win back young audiences. The play was welcomed in Hong Kong during its run from June 7 to 9.
D &&Meanwhile, Liu finds Du's portrait while travelling. He falls in love with the image (肖像). One night Du's spirit appears to him. At her bidding (吩咐), he opens her grave (坟墓) and she returns to life.
E &&While visiting the family garden, 16-year-old Du falls asleep and sees Liu in her dream. They have a great time in the peony pavilion. When she wakes up, she becomes lovesick and pines (憔悴) for her love. Unable to recover, she wastes away (消损) and dies.
&76.□→□→□→□→□
第II卷(非 共25分)
第四部分:写 作(共两节,满分25分)
第一节:对话(共10 小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
请认真阅读下列对话,并根据各题所给的首字母的提示,在答题卡右栏中标有题目的横线上,写出一个英语单词的完整、正确的形式,使对话通顺。
Wang: Hi, Xiao Li, The winter (77) v________ is on the way. What are you going to do during the holidays? Li:&&& Oh, I had (78 p_______ to go to Africa, but….. Wang: Why do you want to go to Africa? Li:&& In Africa, there are so many exciting places to visit and also there are lots of astonishing things to do. You can travel by (79) c_______ through the Sahara Desert. In Egypt, you can go to visit (80) p________, in which you may see the mummies--- the (81) p________ bodies of the King. Wang: Then when will you set out for it? Li:&& I can’t go. The holiday is too short. I have changed my mind. I will go to Shangri-la or Tibet, (82) w_______ you can see mountains &(83) c________ with snow. These snowy mountain tops form a beautiful picture that will make any viewer speechless and lakes, (84) s________ by vast grassland, look like jewels. Sheep, cows and horses feed freely on the grass and the forests around are home to lots of birds and animals. In this (85)h_______ world, people live in perfect (86) h_______ with nature. Wang: Wo, It’s really a beautiful place. I also want to go either. I wish you luck!
77. ____________
&78. ____________
&79. ____________
&80. ____________ 81. ____________
&82. ____________ 83. ____________
&84. ____________
&85. ____________ 86. ____________
&第二节:书面表达(共15分)
请根据下表提供的信息,用英语写一篇120词左右的短文,介绍中国第一位航天英雄杨利伟。文章的题目以给出。
1. 1983年6月入伍, 1988年9月入党
2. 1987年毕业于空军第八飞行学院(Aviation Colledge)并成为一名战斗机飞行员。
3. 1998年正选为921工程(即神州)成员
4. 2003年10月被选为我国第一名宇航员乘坐“神舟五号”飞船进入太空,绕地球飞行14圈,在太空中度过了21小时。
1.&&&&&& 获得成功,名字名垂青史
2.&&&&&& 中国人以杨利伟为骄傲。
3.&&&&&& 全世界的年轻人视其为实现梦想的榜样。
China’s First Spaceman―Yang Liwei
1―5& BAACA&&& 6―10& AABCA&& 11―15& BACBA&&&& 16―20 AAABC 21―25 DBBAA&& 26―30 ABDBA&&& 31―35 CACBA&&&& 36―40 CBAAB 41---45 C A B D B &&&46---50 C D A C B&& &51--55 &&D A B B D &&&&56---60 A D C B D
61―64 &ACDB& 65―68 CDBA&& 69―71 CAB&&& 72―75& ACBA 76. CAEDB 77. vocation&& 78. planned&&& 79. camel&& 80. pyramids&& 81. preserved 82. where&&&& 83. covered&&& 84. surrounded 85. heavenly& 86. harmony Yang Liwei was born in Liaoning Province in 1965. He joined the army in June, 1983 and in September, 1988, he became a member of the Party.
He graduated from the No8 Aviation College and became a fighter pilot in the Chinese Air Force in 1987. In1998 he was chosen as a member of Project 921, which is now called Shenzhou. In October 2003, he was chosen as the first astronaut and was sent onto space by China’s Shenzhou V spaceship, which orbited the earth 14 times. He landed safely after a 21-hour trip to space.
Yang Liwei is indeed successful. His name will go down in history. The people of China are all proud of Yang Liwei and young people all over the world look up to him as an example of a man who managed to live his dream.
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 x man第39期 的文章

随机推荐