2016年一月元旦
四月愚人节
五月劳动节
六月儿童节
七月建党节
八月建军节
十月国庆节
十一月万圣节
俗话说,“国有国法家有家规”,每个家庭都有它的规定。为了使我健康成长,我父母制定了一些家规。例如:放学后必须早点回家并先完成作业;星期一至星期五我不允许看电视或玩电脑游戏;饭后我需要帮忙洗碗,要自己洗衣服;晚上我不可以和朋友外出,10点前上床睡觉等。请根据... 17:27:47
English is a really international language which becomes important in the modern world.In China, English is a foreign language which many students chose to learn. They begin to study English at early. They use at least one hour to get English knowledge ... 19:17:55
I am too busy now. The life is different in the past and now. Let me tell you about my life. In the past,I didn't study or do some things. I always played with my parents. My dad often took me to go to the zoo. That was really interesting! But now as a ... 12:01:22
Hi, my name is Katheryn Bloomwood, and I have a very similar situation against the popular story, CINDERELLA. Although one of my step sister Rebecca Bloomwood is my best friend. Our another step sister Collie is the youngest in our family. She's always ... 14:31:59
Hi.My name is Bob.I'm14 years old.I am a student .I like English,because is it
interestiy.I like sports,but I don't play them.I have 2 ping--pong.自我介绍_介绍自己 14:17:42
This year's spring seems to come earlier than ever before.I feel lazy lying in my room, a swallow suddenly stopped on the railing. His companions, perhaps it is served and then two swallows cana t. They turn light body, sing a song. I know that spring i... 14:42:08
In the morning, the sky like a cloudy water, cloudy, wind mother-in-law happy come, curious run east west run, blowing people hard to open eyes, was a &old-playboy.it&. The sun disappeared again, may be to go to the moon sister home!Comes sudd... 14:08:08
New Year's Day is one of important days for many people in the word during the year.Most people spend the New Year'sDay in hotels.January 1st is considered as the New Year's Day.most companies,shops,school,and government offices are closed during that t... 14:18:17
Christmas Day-December 25-which celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ, the founder of the Christian religion, is the biggest and best-loved holiday in the Christian World.According to the Bible, the holy book of Christians, God decided to allow his only ... 14:19:57
The night before Christmas, people are bringing a sleeping quietly under the moonlight, the earth, on a quiet, they are waiting, waiting for the arrival of the new year.See, that's who, a boy. He quietly sat in the window, watching the moon, seemed to b... 14:15:32
初中作文话题英语作文_英语作文大全_英语作文范文_英语写作万能句子 - 甲虫英语作文网
英语作文最新更新
小学作文指导
[初三英语]
[初二英语]
[初二英语]
[初一英语]
[初一英语]
[初一英语]
[初一英语]
[初一英语]
[中考英语]
[中考英语]
[初三英语]
[初一英语]
[中考英语]
[初中英语]
[中考英语]
[中考英语]
[中考英语]
[初中英语]
[中考英语]
[中考英语]
初中作文指导
[高三英语]
[高二英语]
[高三英语]
[高三英语]
[高二英语]
[高一英语]
[高一英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高三英语]
[高三英语]
[高考英语]
[高中英语]
[高中英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
[高考英语]
高中作文指导
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[英语四级]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[英语四级]
[大学英语]
[大学英语]
[英语四级]
[英语四级]
大学作文指导
QQ: 合作要求 权重≥4
Copyright © 2015-初一学生如何写好英语作文
当前位置:>>> 初一学生如何写好英语作文
初一学生如何写好英语作文
来源:学习方法
  怎样写好初一英语?每到写作文的时候学生就觉得脑子一片空白,什么好词佳句,好段之类的全忘了,不知道如何下笔,为了提高初一英语作文写作水平,帮助初一学生快速写好高分英语作文,下面给大家分享一些初一学生写好英语作文的技巧和写作注意事项。
  一、初一学生如何写好英语作文
  1、注意平时积累,训练打好写作基础
  为了提高初一英语作文写作水平,平时应加强阅读和写作训练,多背诵一些句形、段落甚至短文。多读,多记,多背诵,才能出口成章,下笔成文。
  2、认真读题,明确写作要求
  在写初一英语作文的时候仔细看清写作要求和提示,分清材料的主次,确定体裁、格式和人物、地点等要素;明确写作要求同时考虑相关的语态搭配用法。
  3、行文逻辑紧密,表达规范
  初一英语作文用词要恰当,不可逐句把提示翻译成英语。写作时,表达要规范,应尽量选用你最熟悉、最有把握的词和句型来表达思想,要学会善于运用适当的关联词,如and, or, but, so,because, since等,以使英语作文行文逻辑紧密,自然流畅。
  二、英语写作中需要注意的事项
  1、表达语言连贯,不脱节
  表达上,依据材料连贯的表达文章意思。不要没有逻辑地凑字数。
  2、注意词汇的多样性,不单一
  在单词运用上,注意词汇的多样性。不要重复的使用一个单词,词汇多样性有助于为文章加分。
  3、保持卷面整洁,不涂改
  在答题时,需要保持整洁的卷面,不乱涂乱改。
  初一学生如何写好英语作文,写作过程中需要注意的事项分享给大家,希望能帮到初一的学生~
下页更精彩:1
初一学生如何写好英语作文相关推荐初一英语作文教程汇总和最近更新
Youth comes only once in a lifetime, therefore, it is important that we should not waste those years in idlenes...
An American west prospectors in return by the way friends desert, he alone trekking in vast wasteland. Winter ar...
My mother is a village woman,who is already in her fifties.She had very little school education,but she knows ...
It was Mother&s Day. Sun Zheng thought he should do something for his mother. He decided to help his moth...
Nowadays, there are more and more students becoming short-sighted. Some students get short-sightedness when they ar...
Mama, thank you for so many years of my education and training, ignorance of the past, I always Jalan you angr...
A survey about smokers in a middle school tells that although 90% of all students never smoke, 3% of them ofte...
Dear parents:Though today is not Thanksgiving Day, I still want to tell you I love you and thank you for wha...
In the word ,mother is a geart woman !the same, my mother is also geart!my mother is for the million things t...
Mother's love is people's praises for its selfle e . In fact, father's love is as great as that. Th...
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成七年级上册英语作文_8篇(中英文)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级上册英语作文_8篇(中英文)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?