文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
《Unit 1 Laughter is good for you课件》高中英语译
官方公共微信扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语现在进行时动词变法问题.swim 为什么进行时是swimming 而不是swiming 变进行时不是最起码得符合是重读单词么?swim它不重读啊,为什么不是直接ing
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
因为swim 是重读闭音节结尾,且只有一个辅音字母,故要双写辅音字母W 再加ING ,即swimming 注;单音节词都重读如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
请问 单音节词都重读 是什么意思呢?是这个单词有重读的那个小点吗?
单音节不用标‘重读符号’故没有那个小点,但单音节词都是重读的
shop - shopping
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
因为他最后的两个字母一个原音一个辅音,所以要双写m再加ing
那如果是 follow呢
也是辅元辅 可它的进行时是 following 所以那个方法行不通
w结尾是特殊的啊,你有看过哪个w结尾的动词是双写的?孩子,上课还是要认真的- -
重读闭音节你应该知道吧,swim符合呀说实话 其实重读闭音节不太清楚,网上讲的不太懂,没怎么接触过,您能帮帮我吗?辅音+元音+辅音这是闭音节结构,重读符号“'”,你知道吧单音节词多数是重读音节,你知道吧重读加闭音节即可您不懂可以再问您的意思就是说 重读符号 也就是有那个点即可 +闭音节 辅元辅 = 重读闭音节?
辅音+元音+辅音这是闭音节结构,重读符号“'”,你知道吧单音节词多数是重读音节,你知道吧重读加闭音节即可您不懂可以再问
您的意思就是说 重读符号 也就是有那个点即可 +闭音节 辅元辅 = 重读闭音节?
上面有人说 单音节不用标‘重读符号’故没有那个小点,但单音节词都是重读的 这句怎样理解呢? 麻烦的问问,swim 不是重读单词 也就是没有那个重读符号的单词 为什么它还是符合双写这一形式呢?其实一直揪心这个问题,找了多数人都是说不清楚的那种,希望可以帮帮我!
动词是闭音节的单音节词,或是以重读闭音节结尾的多音节词,而末尾只有一个辅音字母时,这个辅音字母须双写,然后再加-ing。如: Sit-sitting
run—running swim-swimmingStop—stopping
begin—beginning admit—admitting
forget-forgetting[注一] send,thi...
扫描下载二维码每晚名师在线答疑
面包校园APP
大学生必备APP
关注高考帮公众号
(www_gaokao_com)了解更多高考资讯
关注高考派公众号
(igaokaopai)关注志愿填报讲座
所属资料仅支持在高考帮APP上查看
您现在的位置: &
& 每周一练:现在进行时
来源:智康1对1
  现在进行时
  1. 基本结构
  肯定形式: am& /is& /are + doing
  否定形式: am /is /are + not + doing.
  一般疑问句: Is /Are &+doing &?
  特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句
  2. 动词的现在分词的构成:
  动词特征 && &变化 && &例词
  一般动词 && &直接加-ing && &look-looking watch- watching
  以e结尾 && &去e加-ing && &come- coming move- moving
  以重读闭音节结尾,
  且末尾只有一个辅音字母 && &先双写该辅音字母,
  再加-ing && &swim-swimming
  run- running
  plan-planning
  以ie结尾且为重读开音节 && &变ie加y再加ing && &die-dying& lie-lying
  3. 基本用法:
  现在进行时表示说话时或现阶段正在进行的动作。常用的时间状语有:now, right now, at present, at this moment, these days.
  ① 表示说话时正在进行的动作或存在的状态
  例:The telephone is ringing now. Please answer it.
  ② 表示现阶段正在进行,但说话时未必正在进行
  例:Today the number of people learning English in China is increasing rapidly.
  I'm getting along well with a boy in my class.
  4. 特殊用法
  ① 表示按计划或安排将要发生的动作,用于go, come, stay, leave, do, take, start, die等少数动作(如何记这些词呢?口诀:善始善终,死去活来),往往表示&马上就,即将,逐渐地,反复的&。
  例:I'm going on a trip soon. (即将)
  Actually, I'm forgetting my Japanese. (逐渐地)
  ② 与always, forever, constantly, frequently等副词连用,表示赞扬或厌恶的感情色彩。
  试比较:He always finishes his homework on time. (习惯)
  He is always finishing his homework on time. (赞扬)
  例:I am always forgetting things. (生气)
  She is always helping others when they are in trouble. (称赞)
  The children are constantly making noise. (厌烦)
  ③ 用于时间状语从句和条件状语从句中,代替将来进行时
  例:If I am sleeping when he comes, wake me up.
  ④ 用于表示&变化&的动词(如become, get, turn等),强调&逐渐变化&的过程
  例:It is getting hotter and hotter.
  将来进行时
  1. 基本结构
  肯定形式:sb shall/will be doing sth
  否定形式:sb shall/will be not doing sth
  一般疑问句:Shall/Will sb be doing sth?
  特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句
  2. 用法
  ① 表示将来某一时间或某一时刻正在进行的动作,常用的时间状语有this time tomorrow, at 10 o'clock next Monday, in a minute
  例:This time tomorrow we'll be flying to Hangzhou.
  ② 与一般将来时连用,表示在将来某一动作之后要做的事情
  例:My summer vacation will end soon. I'll be having classes.
  练一练
  1. 单项选择
  1. Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belt. The plane _______.
  A. takes off
  B. is taking off
  C. has taken off
  D. took off
  2.&& &--- Do we have to wear our school uniforms tomorrow?
  --- I think so. We _____ the coming-of-age ceremony in the afternoon.
  A. will be attending
  B. have attended
  C. attend
  D. attended
  3. Since I won the big prize, my telephone hasn't stopped ringing. People _______ to ask how I am going to spend the money.
  A. phone
  B. will phone
  C. were phoning
  D. are phoning
  4. The moment ____ soon, he thought to himself, waiting nervously.
  A. came
  B. has come
  C. was coming
  D. is coming
  5.&& &--- Do we have to wear our school uniforms tomorrow?
  --- I think so. We _____ the coming-of-age ceremony in the afternoon.
  A. will be attending
  B. have attended
  C. attend
  D. attended
  6.& Food supplies in the flood-stricken area ______.We must act immediately before there's left.
  A. have run out
  B. are running out
  C. have been run out
  D. are being run out
  7.&& &--- I'll give you a ring about eight.
  --- Could you phone a bit later? I ________ dinner then.
  A. will be having
  B. have had
  C. had
  D. was having
  8. --- Hi, Lily. Don't forget to watch I'm a Singer at 10:00 this Friday night!
  --- What a pity! I ______in a plane to Hainan for a meeting then.
  A. will sit
  B. will be sitting
  C. am sitting
  D. sit
  9. --- Can I come after dinner?
  --- Yes, that's fine. I&&&&&& anything.
  A. don't do
  B. won't do
  C. won't be doing
  D. am not doing
  10. I feel so excited! At this time tomorrow morning I&&&&&& to Shanghai.
  A. will be flying
  B. will fly
  C. have been flying
  D. have flown
  3. 翻译练习
  ① 现在我跟我班里的同学相处得很融洽。
  ② 明天的这个时候我正在开会。
  ③ 我宁愿看书,也不愿看电视,因为电视节目越来越糟糕。
  ④ 不要吵闹,我正在写作文。
  ⑤ 尽管自行车座位不如汽车座位舒服,但我为我自己对环境做出贡献而感到骄傲。(be doing)
只给高中生用的高考APP,家长请止步!
(挑大学?选专业,一步到位!)
高校分数线
专业分数线
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
2017年2018年
百科词条:1:do you understand the feeling of missing someone it is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 2:I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。 3:is there anyone who hasn&t suffered for the secret love? we always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. but one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it&s always light, light. we all thought love was very deep, but in fact it&s very thin. the deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. 4:i’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。 5:It’s okay。If you’ve ever cried on the shoulder of a friend, you know how good it feels to have someone remind you that everything is going to be just fine。没事。如果你曾倚着朋友的肩膀哭过,你就能体会有人告诉你“一起都会好起来”时的感觉。 6:do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the timeyour smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart. 你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。 7:8:Darling,我不能不爱你,你是我唯一想依靠的那棵树,千错万错都是我的错,你就原谅我,今天是你的生日,让我回到你的怀抱好吗? 9:wherever you go, whatever you do, i will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。 10:There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. (Hamlet 2)世上之事物本无善恶之分,思想使然。――《哈姆雷特》/没有什么事是好的或坏的,但思想却使其中有所不同。 11: Love, and the same charcoal, burning, needs to find ways to ask cooling. Allow an arbitrary, it is necessary to heart charred。爱,和炭相同,烧起来,得想办法叫它冷却。任由它来,那就要把一颗心烧焦。 12:Moving out.开始行动。 13:我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you 。 14:That there’s nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.在和孩子们一起睡,感受他们的呼吸喷在你的脸上的时候,世界上没有较之更甜蜜的事情。 don&t forget the things you once you owned. treasure the things you can&t get. don&t give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. 15:Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new。死亡很可能是唯一的、最好的生命创造。它是生命的促变者。它送走老一代,给新一代开出道路。 16:The kindest friend there could ever be is the kind of friend you are to me. Here's a wish for happiness and joys that never end, and all life's best things always for the nicest kind of friend! Best wishes for a happy birthday and a year of good luck, good health and happiness.世上若有诤友,那就是如你对我那样关怀的朋友。愿你拥有无穷无尽的幸福与欢乐,你的生活永远美好,我的执友。祝生日快乐,新的一年中好运、健康、快乐! 17:struggle comparing upward. happy compare downward. 奋斗向上比,快乐向下比。 18:The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing. But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。 19:toward a day finally to achieve the ultimate goal of moving enough, but every step as the goal, to make it as a step function.向着某一天终于要达到的那个终极目标迈步还不够,还要把每一步骤看成目标,使它作为步骤而起作用。 20:the road in life, uphill to swagger, downhill to be timid and overcautious, way to go straight ahead, take a road to overlooking the foot.在人生道路上,走上坡路要昂首阔步,走下坡路要谨小慎微,走阳关道要目视前方,走羊肠路要俯视脚下。 21:if you leave me, please don’t comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。 22:if you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars.如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了。 23:许多人咬牙奋斗,只盼成功后能快乐。仔细想想,你我一生中大部分时光,都处在“完成ing”中,只有极短的时间,是处于“完成ed”的状态。若等到完成事情才快乐,那你我此生注定与快乐缘浅。真正的情商高手,不是完成事情后才快乐,相反的,是快乐地去完成事情。快乐,刻不容缓。 24:25:don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。 26:don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。 27:in your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself forsomeone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. justask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. 一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。 28:if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 29:to him that does everything in its proper time,one day is worth three.事事及时做,一日胜三日。 30:maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。 31:You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed你们只是玻璃制品,一碰就碎。 32:you look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。) 33:no matter what age, the characteristics of young people always embrace the ideals and illusions. this is not anything wrong, but a valuable quality.无论哪个时代,青年的特点总是怀抱着各种理想和幻想。这并不是什么毛病,而是一种宝贵的品质。 34:don’t forget the things u once u owned. treasure the things u can’t get. don’t give up the things that belong to u and keep those lost things in memory.曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。 35:There will always be people who'll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.生活中总会有人想伤害你,你仍然需要继续相信别人,只是小心点而已。 36:meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自禁。 37:do you understand the feeling of missing someone it is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears。你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 38:春节 The Spring Festival 39:happy wedding! 新婚快乐。 40:Season\'s greetings.顺颂时祺。 41:one is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。 42:Dear teacher, thank you for illuminating my voyage of life with your own light of life. My grateful sentiments come from the bottom of my heart.老师,感谢您用自己的生命之光,照亮了我人生的旅途,对您我满怀感谢之情。43:44:正值717火热进行中,好多恋人都在kissing,我也想对你说一声,我的心在怦怦beating,好想看到你娇小的身影,在你的额头那么轻轻地一碰,亲一亲你行不行? 45:if i cried for every time that i thought about you i would end up drowning. 如果每次想起你我都要哭的话,我将会最终被淹死。 46:if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 47:if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 48:i like the subtle friendship that does not hold people together. in stead, an occasional greeting spreads our longings far beyond... 49:do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿? 花费 spend & on sth. / doing sth. & 50:in the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair. 哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。 51:your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。 52:misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot.遭祸容易脱祸难。 53:Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it. ------- 不要轻易说你爱我,除非你是认真的,因为我可能会做出一些疯狂的事,比如......相信你。
例:he doesn&#39;t think i should stop him joining the club.他认为我不应该阻止他参加这个俱乐部。 54:红包 red packets (cash wrapped up in red paper, symbolize fortune and wealth in the coming year.) 55:perseverance is falling nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth、 只要坚韧不拔,失败十九次之后,第二十次就会成功 56:英文:only few people know that life is beautiful for lacking something. the so-called turning-around is that you not only miss the sun in day time but also the stars at night. 57:在时间的荏苒流逝中,想起久违的你,思念油然而生。一张精 致的卡片,一腔思念的情怀,加上虔诚的祝福,寄予远方的你。 time flies by and i remember i haven’t seen you for ages.i send you a fine card with my missing and sincere blessing. 58:sometimes you need to look back, otherwise you will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching. 偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了 什么。 59:if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。 60:a great man is always willing to be little. 伟大的人物总是愿意当小人物的。 最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关好词好句:
48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 admitwrite 的文章

随机推荐