哥哥,你也来了呀,呵呵,支持你的想法,自己写,呵呵
一下一般现在时,一下又过去式,你还真牛B啊
老大,你大小写不分啊
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
400克水的质量
除以水的密度
的出来的数是体积吧?
除以这个数 就行了
“五岭逶迤腾细浪,乌蒙磅礴走泥丸”,运用了夸张和比喻的手法,“腾细浪”的意思是在路上翻腾着的细小波浪,“走泥丸”的意思是翻腾在泥路上的小小的泥丸。我也是六年级学...
陶公(侃)办事认真严格,日常工作非常勤勉。做荆州刺史时,命令造船官收集锯木屑,有多少收多少。大家都不明白他的用意。后来正月初一集会,正遇上久雪初晴,厅堂前的台阶...
这里有范文,仅供参考
风雨送春归,飞雪迎春到。今年春节天气连续雨雪、持续低温,但消费品市场却是场景火爆,生意红火,旺季市场明显,假日消费凸现。
100% 正确~~~不要怀疑了, 我以前有做过的~~~~
1、接二连三 2、……这个……我无话可说……3、1)腊梅点点香 (梅花朵朵红)2)几代学生苦、十年教育悲、 九洲桃李荣、四时桃李荣(前面两个有点“反动”,建议不...
大家还关注
改写 要求:格式一摸一...
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'我需要一段关于春节挂灯笼这习俗的描述,英文,100词左右_百度知道
我需要一段关于春节挂灯笼这习俗的描述,英文,100词左右
提问者采纳
They usually say,family always have a big dinner.Children can get some new clothes or presents from their parents and grandparents.becouse they want to sweep away bad luck.becouse red means good luck.People usually clean house too.In the midnight,people usually put on their new clothes and visit their femily and friends.It can take people good luc The Spring Festival finishes at the Lantern Fests EHappy New Year's Day,there usually fairworks. On New Year&#39The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China:&quot.People usually eat a kind of rice dumpling called yuanxiao.Everybody are watch TV and talk.&s Day. On New Year&#39.People usually decorate the doors and windows with red papercuts
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
here are many customs accompany the Spring Festival, millet. There are also a series of activities such as lion dancing, lotus seeds, beans. These activities come to an end when the Lantern Festival is finished. Burning fireworks is one of the most typical customs that people do during Spring Festival, longan and gingko, dragon lantern dancing, lantern festivals and temple fairs will be held for days. On the 8th day of the 12th lunar month, a delicious kind of porridge made with glutinous rice, many families make laba porridge
正月十五挂红灯的传说
唐朝末期,黄巢带领起义军北上,攻打浑城。围城三天攻不下来,黄巢气坏了,指着城楼大骂,扬言攻破城池,定杀个鸡犬不留。
这时,已经快过年了,下了一场大雪,天气很冷,士兵大多还没有换上冬服,黄巢知道硬攻要受损失,只好先把队伍拉到山里,等过了年再打。
新年很快过去了,家家都在推米磨面,做汤圆,欢庆上元佳节。黄巢想,兵书说:“知己知彼,百战不殆。”我何不乘人们过节的时候,进城摸摸敌军的虚实,再定攻城之策。想到这里,他马上召集众家兄弟商量了一下,把义军交给师弟,自己挑上汤圆挑子出了大营,直向浑城走去。
黄巢进了城门,一直奔西街。走不多远,见十字街前有一伙人正指指划划地看什么。刚好,这时对面来了个卖醋的老人,穿一身破棉袄棉裤,手里...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁编辑点评:中国农历新年称为春节,是中国最隆重的传统节日,也是象征团结、兴旺同时对未来寄予新的希望的佳节。为此有些朋友会做诗做词来庆祝新年的到来,在下文中小编整理了英文版的春节诗句,希望大家喜欢。
一、春风送暖入屠苏,春满旧山河
Calendaraddednewyears,QianGongWanZinewspaperspringscenery
二、田家元日(唐)孟浩然
昨夜斗回北,今朝岁起东;
我年已强壮,无禄尚忧农。
桑野就耕父,荷锄随牧童;
田家占气候,共说此年丰。
TianGuYuanRi(tang)menghaoran
Lastnight,fightsbacktonorth,nowagedupeast,Ialreadystrong,noelothinissorrowfarmers.SangYewillplowfather,lotushoewithcowboys,TianGuZhanclimate,totalsaiditinabundance
三、《卖痴呆词》(唐)范成大
除夕更阑人不睡,厌禳钝滞迫新岁;
小儿呼叫走长街,云有痴呆召人卖。
Theword,&selldementia(tang)FanChengDaNewYear'seveGengLanpeopledon'tsleep,anaerobicRangbluntsluggishforcedPediatriccallgonan,cloudshavedementiaforsale.
四、《除夜》(唐)来鹄
事关休戚已成空,万里相思一夜中。
愁到晓鸡声绝后,又将憔悴见春风。
TheChuYe&(tang)LaiGuBearssorrowshasbecomeempty,wanlilovesicknessovernight.Sorrowtoxiaochicken,andgauntacousticanorexicsawthespringbreeze.
五、In addition to Night
【】 Po Chu-Tang
Non-Shou Sui Eye Disease little sleep, the old heart felt to another temporary spring.
Light a fire sale every dawn, then it is flat the first 60 people.
六、In addition to Night
【】 Cao Song Tang
Residual wax that has to do, Dongfeng to be heard gradually.
Xiao still a dash of two, want to split.
Liao dark when dumping bucket, Spring Branch Fen Tong Zhan.
Yao Ming both hands wine, before-Zhu Yao-Jun.急需关于春节的英语作文一篇!(100词左右
Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually clean and decorate their houses.And they go to the Flower Fairs to buy some flowers.During Spring Festival ,the adults usually give lucky money to children.People often get together and have a big meal.Some people eat dumpling for dinner.春节在中国是最重要最流行的节日.很久以前,过春节时,人们常常需要整理打扫房间.并且去花市买些鲜花.春节期间,成年人常常要给小子压岁钱.人们常要在一起聚餐,有些人午夜还会吃饺子.Spring festival is coming.Spring Festival is on the traditional Chinese festivals.People used to call it "the Lunar New Year".It always starts between january the first and february the twentieth.Shortly before the festival ,Chinese people are busy shopping .They buy vegetables,fish,meat and new clothes and many other things.They clean the houses and decorate them.春节到了,春节是中国的传统节日,人们习惯上成作农历年.这个节日总是在每年的一月初到二月中旬之间.春节前的一段日子,中国人早早地开始买年货.他们买蔬菜.鱼和肉.新衣服和种种其他的东西.他们打扫房屋,把自己的家布置一新.The Spring Festival is also called Chinese New Year.It is my favorite Chinese festival.This festival is always in February,so I have enough time to celebrate this festival.I will visit my relatives and play with my cousins.On this day,people always bless each other.If I say “Congratulation” or “Be healthy” to the elders,they will give me red packets.At noon,my parents and grandparents usually make spring rolls to eat.In the evening,all my relatives have a special dinner together.Always at 8 o’ clock,almost every family watch the festival get-together.At that time,people usually set off firecrackers.It is interesting.At twelve o’clock,Chinese people like to hear the New Year Jow.I am always happy at the Spring Festival,and a lot of people think what a fine day it is!春节又叫过年,它是我最喜欢的节日.因为一般都在二月份左右过年,所以人们有充足时间来恭贺新年.我常常会去走亲访友,和亲戚家小孩儿一起玩玩儿.在这些天里大家会相互拜年,而且给长辈们拜年会得到些压岁钱.中午父母长辈们会包些汤圆吃,而到了晚上所有人都会有一顿特殊丰盛的饺子大餐.八点钟左右几乎所有人都会坐在电视机前看春晚.到了时候人们就会放些烟花爆竹,真的很好玩.子时,我们聆听新年的钟声.春节让我感到很快乐,多少人也不约而同地认为它是多么热闹的一天啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 春节的小吃 的文章

随机推荐