我最近真的挺忙的
我现在非常忙
我现在非常忙碌
更多收起网络短语
I am sorry, I'm busy now.
对不起,我现在很忙。
I'm busy now.
我现在正忙呢。
B: I see. But I'm busy now. How about tomorrow?
我明白了。但我现在很忙,明天行吗?
But it got to be where I'm so busy all the time, and I'm a grad student now - I have to keep myself on a regimen of food because I don't have an appetite for food anymore.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!not right now
All This Time(一直以来) 歌词 Jo... ...
Kleptomaniac(爱情神偷)
Not Right Now(时候未到)
Take It and Run(认栽) ...
基于19个网页-
他现在不在这里
他现在不在
她现在不在
我现在不在
现在不行。
目前店里存货不多
更多收起网络短语
"Over the next two years, the United States is going to be somewhere it is not right now," said Gore.
在未来两年,美国将走向它现在还没有走向的地方。
Not right now, they won't be here for a week.
现在不用付,书再过一个星期才会到。
Assured Labor is not charging anyone right now, but the plan is to have employers pay for the service.
VOA: special.
I showed you a one-year Treasury bill rate for right now-- that's not right now, but you can see I have a one-year and a two-year Treasury bill rate.
一年期国债利率的期限结构图,现在没有了,但你们看过了,一年期和两年期的国债利率
That's a very difficult challenge in the Senate right now. It's not looking very good these days,
目前这在参议院是很大的挑战。现今的形势看上去不容乐观。
Their donor base is excited in a way that the Republican base is not right now, clearly.
Greeks with money may not want this to happen—at least not right now.
And some things are not right now - as anyone who has experienced the misery of sewer flooding will testify to.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!i want right now
我要立刻见主席!
And what I want right now is to get away from all this contention.
我现在想做的就是从这些纷争中走出来。
Before switching over to Vintage, Ms. Gordon said, she told Mr. McPherson: “What I want right now is to see my book in an airport.
在“投靠”《最佳新闻播报之前》,戈登说,她曾向麦克弗森提过:“我只想看到我的书正在机场准备空运。
I don't really have a clear idea of what I want right now, so I just plan on floating from this to that until I discover my true passion.
我不太清楚自己现在想要什么,所以只是先飘来飘去,知道找到我的兴趣所在。
Right now, I have to take that piece of code and replicate it everywhere I want in my larger file.
现在我要把这段代码,复制到,大文件中的各个部分。
But right now, what I want you to be thinking of a wave function as is just some representation of an electron.
但是现在,我想让你们,将波函数仅仅理解为,一个电子的表示方法。
If I want to get out right now the versions of these things, I can ask what's the value of c p 1 x, and it returns it back out.
你可以在那里看到那些,代表笛卡尔坐标点的东西,如果我想要得到现在,这个类的版本的东西的话。
And I really want -- I hope some Republicans are watching right now and some independents, because I just want everybody to break down the math.
That's exactly what I want to do right now, and that's why it's a good option for me.
"To be honest, I know it's probably best to say I want to win it in the ring and do it the right way, but right now I just want the belt, " he said.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
just now与right now区别是什么?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
right now 表示的是当前的时间状态,right 是表示强调,这个词组就可以理解为now的意思,只是语气要强烈一点,可用在句首和句尾;just now 是表示刚刚过去past的时间状语,可解释为“刚才”,“就在刚才”,大多与过去时相配.example:Right now,I want to tell you something.现在,我要告诉你们一些事.The door was open just now.门刚才是开着的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
just now是眼下,刚才的意思,right now就是现在,马上的意思*^_^*
刚才right now
just now是指"刚才"一般用于一般过去时当中
He told me a piece of good news just now.
他刚才告诉了我一个好消息right now指"马上,立刻",可用于各种时态
I will do it right now.我马上就做
just now 刚才right now 现在高兴为您解答,露珠在路上为您答疑解惑如果本题有什么不明白可以追问,如果满意记得采纳如果有其他问题请采纳本题后另发点击向我求助,答题不易,请谅解,谢谢。祝学习进步!
Just now用在一般过去式中,意思是刚才。right now等于now,意思是现在,用在现在进行时中
简单点说just now:刚才(过去式)right now:现在(现在时)
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 right now na na na 的文章

随机推荐