次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
2014译林版小学英语五年级上册Unit3第一课时课件.ppt
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
I have an animal friend. It is white. It has four legs and a short tail. It has
big ears. It can run and jump. It has… It is… It can… … I have an animal friend. It is yellow and green. It has two legs and two wings. It has a big mouth and a long tail. It can talk and fly.
ing s 复数:wings w 小提示: 读第4段, 划出描述鹦鹉颜色、容貌和能力的句子。 比一比谁又快又准确。 I have an animal friend. It is yellow and green. It has two legs and two wings. It has a big mouth and a long tail. It can talk and fly. I have an animal friend. It is yellow and green. It has two legs and two wings. It has a big mouth and a long tail. It can talk and fly. I have two animal friends. One is red and the other is black. They have big eyes and big bodies. They have no legs or arms, but they have big tails. They can swim. 注意语音语调哦! .
My animal friend is white. It has red eyes and long ears. It has four legs and a short tail. It can run. I have an animal friend. It is yellow and green. It has two legs and two wings. It has a big mouth and a long tail. It can talk and fly. 根据板书提示,尝试复述课文。 Topic 1 :choose an animal friend (说说一个动物朋友) Topic 2: choose 2 animal friends (说说 两个动物朋友 ) Topic 3: choose 4 animal friends. (说说四个动物朋友) 选择一种你喜欢的方式复述。 A.四人小组合作完成。 B.二人合作完成。 C.一人独自完成。 根据板书提示,尝试复述课文。 1.介绍动物朋友的颜色,可以说: It is .../They are ...
It has .../ They have... 3.介绍动物朋友会做什么,可以说: 2.介绍动物朋友的容貌,可以说: It can .../They can ...
聪明的你今天学到了什么?
Story time
monkey tiger panda elephant
dog animals animal friends
rabbit bi g t body tail 复数:bodies
Story time 小提示: 认真听,仔细看,用心记。 Q1.What
animal friends do they hav
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 walk on two legs 的文章

随机推荐