酷狗歌手图片保存位置置building blocks在哪??

> 【答案带解析】任务型阅读 (共5小题,计10分) Building blocks(积木) ar...
任务型阅读 (共5小题,计10分)Building blocks(积木) are still one of the most popular traditional toys today. Their interesting design and easy use attract children of all ages. Most traditional toys, like building blocks, were first made of wood. Today, wooden building blocks are still used, (A)______ now there are several other types of building blocks to choose from, like plastic building blocks.Children build all kinds of things that they see in everyday life with building blocks. This gives them the chance to learn new things and life skills.(B)积木能帮助孩子练习他们的语言。Most children talk to each other as they build things with these traditional toys. This type of toy also helps develop the skills that children need in life. As they begin to join groups playing with building blocks, they learn to take turns, to share, and to solve problems with others. However, these are not the only advantages of playing with building blocks. (C)The building blocks also help develop children’s skills in math and science. . They allow children to work according to the steps of scientific discovery, (D) ______
are first to watch and think, and then to test. Traditional toy building blocks also come in different shapes, colors and sizes. These types of building blocks encourage children to develop skills in dividing things.(E)Playing with building blocks is not only fun but also very helpful. Maybe that is the reason why building blocks are still favorite today.1.任务1:在短文的 (A), (D)处填入适当的单词。A: _______
D: _______2.任务2:把(B)处的句子翻译成英语。___________________________________.3.任务3:把(C)处句子翻译成汉语。___________________________________.4.任务4:完成划线(E)处的同义句。Playing with building blocks is ______ fun ______ very helpful.5.任务5:根据短文内容,回答下面的问题。What were traditional toy building blocks made of?___________________________________. 
1.A. but D. which
2.Building blocks can help children to practice their language skills.
3.积木还有助于开发孩子书写可科学方面的技能。
4.both, and
5.Wood./They were made of wood.
试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了积木是受欢迎...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
日常生活类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
口语应用。(每小题1分,共10分)Doctor: Good morning . What’s your trouble?Woman: I don’t feel very well.D: 1.______________________________?W: Yes, I have. My temperature is a little higher.D: Open your mouth and say “Ah”.W: AahhD: 2._____________________________?W: Ever since last night.D: Did your sleep well?W: No, I was very tired last night.D: Oh, I see. 3._______________________.W: Can you tell me how I got a cold?D: Maybe you overworked yourself.W: I think so. I have too much work to do every day. Do I have to stay at home?D: Yes. You’d better stay at home for two or three days.W:
4.______________________?D: No. I don’t think it is serious. But you really need a good rest and take this medicine.W: 5._______________________?D: Three times a day.W: OK. Thank you. 
WHY IS THE SUN
IMPORTANT?The sun is a huge, hot, bright star. It is important because without it there would be no life on Earth. The sun gives us light and heat.All living things need light and heat from the sun to live. Plants need light and heat to grow. They use the light from the sun to make food. We cannot make our own food, but plants can. All the food we eat comes from plants in a food chain(链)which starts with the sun. For example,Animals need sunlight, too. Just like us, their food comes from a food chain which begins with the sun and the plants.sun→ leaf→ caterpillar(毛虫)→birdsun→ seaweed(海藻)→small fish→ whale(鲸)Sunlight means we can see during the day. If there was no sun, it would be dark all the time. Even when the sky is cloudy, the sunlight is very strong and it shines through the clouds.1.The sun is a
star.A. huge, cold and brightB. huge, hot and brightC. small, warm and bright2.What are the two main things the sun gives us?A. Light and heat.B. Heat and eggs.C. Corn and light.3.From the passage we learn that
.A. when the sky is cloudy, there is no sunlight at allB. without the sun there will be no life on the earthC. we human beings can make food by our own bodies4.All the food we eat comes from
in a food chain. And the food chain stars with the
.A. earthB. sunC.
star5.Which is the best title (标题) for this passage?A. Plants need heat and light to growB. All living things depend on the sun for their growthC. The sun is very important 
Henry was an office worker in a big city. He worked very hard and enjoyed traveling in his holidays.He usually went to the seaside, but one year he saw an advertisement in a newspaper. “Enjoy country life. Spend a few weeks at West Hill Farm. Good food. Fresh air. Horse riding.Walking. Fishing. Cheap and interesting.”“This sounds a good idea,” he thought. “I’ll spend a month at West Hill Farm. I think I can enjoy horse riding, walking and fishing. They’ll make a change from sitting by the seaside and swimming.”He wrote to the farmer. In the letter he said that he would like to spend all of July there. Then on the first of July, he left for West Hill Farm.But four days later, he returned home.“What was wrong with West Hill Farm?” his best friend, Ed, asked him. “Didn’t you enjoy country life?”“Country life was very good,” Henry said. “But there was another problem.”“Oh. What?”“Well,” he said, “the first day I was there a sheep died, and we had roast mutton for dinner.”“What’s wrong with that?” Ed asked. “Fresh meat is the best.”“I know, but on the second day a cow died, and we had roast beef for dinner.”“Lucky you!”“You don’t understand,” Henry said. “on the third day a pig died and we had roast pork for dinner.”“A different meat every day,” Ed said loudly, “and you are complaining!”“Let me finish,” Henry said. “on the fourth day the farmer died, and I didn’t dare (敢)stay for dinner!”1.How did Henry find out about the farm?A. He saw it in a newspaper advertisement.B. His best friend told him.C. He wrote to the farmer.D. Maybe he learned it from the radio.2.Henry came back home several days later because ______________.A. he didn't like the country life at allB. the farmer wasn’t friendly to himC. his holiday was overD. he thought he might have to eat the farmer3.“…and you are complaining!”, the word “complain” means __________.A.夸奖 B.说三道四C.抱怨 D.故弄玄虚4.Which of the following sentences is true?A. Ed could eat a different kind of meat every day.B. Henry thought he could enjoy a change.C. Henry couldn't think of anything else to do, so he went to the farm.D. The farmer died because of the bad meat he ate.5.Which is the best title for the passage?A. What a beautiful farm!
B. Have a good time.C. A short holiday
D. Henry and the farmer. 
完形填空。(每小题1分,共15分)A teenage girl couldn’t stand her parents’ family rules, so she left home. She wanted to be a star and became_____. But she had poor education and several years later, she had to ask for food in the street for a living. Now her father has died. Her mother is an old woman. But she is still _____her daughter. She has been to every corner of the city. Everywhere she goes, she ___ a big photo of her daughter on the wall. At the lower part of the photo she writes, “I still love you…______home!”One day, the daughter saw one of the photo. The face was familiar(熟悉). “Is that my mother?” She moved closer and read the _____. She cried. When she got home, it was early morning. She ___the door. The door opened itself. She rushed to her mother’s ___. Her mother was sleeping. She woke her mother up, “It’s me! Your____ is back home!” The mother and her daughter held each other, full of ____tears(眼泪)。 The daughter asked,” Why is the door not locked? A thief could get in ? The mother answered softly,” The door has never locked
you left.The door of parents ’love for their children will never be closed.1.A famous
D. good2.A.looking through
B.looking after
C.looking for
D.looking up3.A.looks at
B.puts up
C.finds out
D.takes4.A come back
B. go back
C. run back
D. return back5.A.photo
C.posters
D.letter6.A.pushed