没关系,和对不起没关系教案的英文怎么读

不要对我说对不起 我怕我再也没有勇气对你们说没关系。 的翻译是:Don't say sorry to me I'm afraid I have no courage to say to you that's OK. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
不要对我说对不起 我怕我再也没有勇气对你们说没关系。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Do not tell me I'm sorry I'm afraid I no longer have the courage to say to you it does not matter.
Don't say sorry to me I'm afraid I have no courage to say to you that's OK.
Don't say sorry to me I'm afraid I have no courage to say to you that's OK.
Do not tell me that I am sorry I was afraid I would no longer do not have the courage to tell you It doesn't matter.
To me do not say is unfair to me to fear I also do not have the courage to you to say again has not related.
相关内容&a你是我心中唯一的牵挂 You are in my heart only worry & aThe stools, a packet of cigarettes, a lighter, cigarette butts, a land of a lonely silhouette. 凳子,香烟小包,打火机,烟头,一个偏僻的剪影的土地。 & aread
match 读和比赛 & aLives has not died in yours place ratio also must despair 你的生活未死在地方比率必须也丧失信心 & a宠物是许多人生活里不可缺少的部分。 In the pet is many people lives the essential part. & a凡人微博 Mortal micro abundant & a减少分数 Reduced score & ain my heart, I just need love...and I do fall in love with you! but in live, I feel you not need the love between us more ... 在我的心脏,我需要爱…,并且我爱上您! 但在活,我感觉您更不需要爱在我们之间… & a我很想骂你 I very want to scold you & arun to adjust 跑调整 & a让您点餐更轻松。 Let you select meal is more relaxed. & alait demaquillant 洗涤的牛奶 & amay not be generation 不愿是世代 & aoutput voltage 产品电压 & aif you like to see me nude first, you can see me now, i am going for shower 如果您喜欢首先看我裸体,您能现在看我,我为阵雨去 & aWill you invite
other friends? 您是否将邀请其他朋友? & a羽沫 Feather froth & a莎士比亚:爱是一种甜蜜的痛苦,真诚的爱情永不是一条平坦的道路的。 Sha Shibiya: The love is one kind of happy pain, the sincere love never is a smooth path. & aMultiple inheritance can be approximated 多重继承性可以接近 & acoz you are kind and beautiful coz您亲切和美丽 & a一生最重要 The life is most important & aGood Baby Good treasure & aafter some days do not say that now you dont like to talk with me 在不少天不认为之后您现在不喜欢与我谈话 & a不客气的 Impolite & a我感到很内疚让他在公共场合尴尬。 I felt the compunction lets him be awkward very much in the public situation. & aCrimson Blade Youth Tunic 绯红色刀片青年长袍 & a你什么时候来深圳的呢? When do you come Shenzhen? & awe are greatly surprised at the price you offer us. 我们很大地惊奇以您提供我们的价格。 & ai need to go market to buy something 我需要去买某事的市场 & a记得已做某事 Remembered already makes something & apeople are talking 人们谈话 & acalendor calendor & aaffort 买得起 & a有太多的作业要做 Has too many works to have to do & a土豆是从南美洲引进到欧洲的 The potato is introduces from the South America to Europe & aSour Rite 酸礼拜式 & a从心底里 From moral nature & a我在三班 I in three classes & aLandscape Design: Urban Furniture 风景设计: 都市家具 & a那是一棵树 That is a tree & aGeneral WHITEPORTION 一般WHITEPORTION & a1993年我以优异的成绩考入中山大学 In 1993 I was admitted Zhongshan University by the outstanding result & amassage to release ur stress? 发布ur重音的按摩? & ai thining that is becaus you are not using the words. thining那的i是,因为您不使用词。 & a讲她坏话 Speaks her malicious remarks & aRight,listen up,everyone.Did anyone watch television yesterday evening?Did you see the inyerview with Becky Wang? 纠正,听,大家。谁是否昨晚看电视?您是否看了inyerview与Becky Wang ? & a我想找个女生永远留在我的世界 I want to ask a female student forever to keep my world & a失禁 Incontinence & a美林 Beautiful forest & a你是我永远的唯一 You are I forever only & a我想成为一名优秀的女儿 I want to become an outstanding daughter & a尽管这件事过去几年了,但我仍记得 Although this matter passed for several years, but I still remembered & aweek, day, hour, address 星期,天,小时,地址 & a不要对我说对不起 我怕我再也没有勇气对你们说没关系。 To me do not say is unfair to me to fear I also do not have the courage to you to say again has not related. &韩语“没关系”怎么读怎么写?
  韩语没关系的读法和写法:
写法:????.(没关系)
读法: 捆擦那有
(在车上不小心碰了人)A:?????!(对不起)
B:?????!(没关系)
(摔了一跤)A:????(疼吗?)
B:????.(没什么)
------分隔线----------------------------
韩语在线学习视频
韩语学习工具当前位置: &
求翻译:你欠我一句对不起,但是我不会再说没关系是什么意思?
你欠我一句对不起,但是我不会再说没关系