yoongi hyungi o是什么意思思

While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Please consider turning it on!
User name:
Remember Me
The television has gone quiet, not off, but has gotten noticeably quieter without the remote being touched, and Yoongi notes dryly that even the television can sense the tension in the room, and doesn't want to interrupt the climax of the story.
Part 10 of
Taehyung acts on a weird impulse which makes Yoongi curious about the others lips..
Bookmarks:
Drabbles/one shots I wrote in my notepad at school instead of doing maths.
Bookmarks:
“Normally I post dance routines and the occasional tag or challenge video and I know I haven’t posted in a while so I am here to make it up to you all. Yoongi lost a bet sooooo we are here with the highly requested, boyfriend tag!!” Jimin yelled making Yoongi wince and lean away from him. “Are you ready?” Jimin asked bringing his attention to Yoongi. “You better not get a thing wrong,” He warned pointing a finger at Yoongi.
There's a new RA on Jimin's floor at the beginning of his third year of university, and he is anything but excited to have to deal with him the next time Taehyung, his troublemaker roommate, decides to wreak havoc.
Bookmarks:
"I made coffee"
"Is that so?"
"The view outside's pretty nice too, be great for your blog…"
Yoongi reflects on a Sunday morning.
Min Yoongi never expected that one day he would become a hitman.It wasn't exactly the kind of dream job you'd draw in preschool and get it hung on the wall, somewhere between a clumsy stick-figure drawing of a fireman and a doctor. You didn't see newspaper job ads that listed 5 different ways of killing a man with your bare hands as the basic requirement, you couldn't exactly go out and buy a "horn broken, watch for my gun" bumper sticker. You couldn’t really find a guide book or a course on it, but it didn’t matter, it didn’t stop him. Min Yoongi was a hitman, and a damn good one at that.
Bookmarks:
Yoongi and Jeongguk have always had a strange relationship, both rather nervous around eachother. What makes things worse is when you live with 5 other idiots that seem to notice everything. In a change of circumstances, Jeongguk and Yoongi start sharing a room and their relationship...escalates, to a point where neither really knows what they are doing and both are still confused about their sexuality. However Yoongi is torn when Jeongguk brings a girlfriend home, and finds himself in a whole new confusing situation...Multiple pairings ahead, strap yourselves in!!!
Just as Hoseok turns his attention back to his phone, Yoongi’s raspy voice cuts through the silence:
“I’m a boy.”
----Transboy Yoongi fic
Bookmarks:
Because of a few teachers Seoul high school is in a tough situation. A bunch of students were taken by the government because a selected have powers. There they are told to kill and make alliances,the strongest alliances will win,but at what cost.
The year is 2053 when it started and everything started to become different, all the dimensions that kept humans and supernatural separate ....Some how it unsealed which lead to war, so many were killed, and family's were so eager to have sons to fight when they were older. But once the war was over ,the female population got so low and rare that when girls where born they were often hidden and many men were left forever wifeless . So the Gods got worried that soon the female population would become so low it would eventually diminish, so they found a way for more people to find love quick, they made people soulmates, but here where it gets tricky.
Bookmarks:
Jungkook really wanted to throw the receipt away but some monster in his head had him putting the receipt in his back pocket and he already knew that from the moment he saw the brown haired, green highlighted hair of that man, Taehyung, that he was absolutely fucked.OrThe one in which Jungkook sort of falls for Taehyung a little to quickly because his tattoos and piercings turn him on beyond his knowledge but it happens too fast and chaos happens
Bookmarks:
“How bad is it?”
Seokjin shifts, and the light hits his face, allowing Yoongi to see the way his eyes are fixed on where his shaking hands clutch the blade, the dull edge of the steel digging into his palms.
“I want to douse my bed in gasoline and strike a match.”
Yoongi never wanted anyone to know just how messed up he was, but Seokjin won't let him him fall apart alone.
Yoongi would do anything for T even sit outside his dorm room in the snow.(Or, "your roommate just came home and now you’re shoving me out of the window but it's snowing oh my god.")
Bookmarks:
yoongi wonders exactly what in the world went through his head when he decided that he wanted kids. like, what.
Bookmarks:
A collection of mostly fluffy one shots between you & BTS. Each chapter is a different storyline unless said otherwise.
The story of a big time Mafia boss, and a girl who has spent the past three years of her life locked up behind bars and between walls of cement, holding secrets that he has been dying to know.
Making mistakes is inevitable, taking bad decisions can't be avoided, causing pain and distress is something which follows every mistake and bad decision. A long time ago the world suffered because of hatred, pride and jealousy and now, the history repeats itself. Seven boys still too young to understand what they are getting into try to save the world and themselves at the same time.
Bookmarks:
yoongi does not miss jimin. or, at least that’s what he tells himself daily.
Bookmarks:
Who thought it was a good idea for a Music major to enroll in Law School just so he can get back at his Ex? Taehyung, apparently Taehyung.
Bookmarks:
Filter results:
Top 10 Tags
Categories
Characters
Relationships
Additional Tags
Other Tags
Search within results
Complete only

我要回帖

更多关于 yoongi hyung 的文章