他为她做晚饭英语的英语

电话响时,他在做晚饭.用英语怎么说
He was cooking dinner when the phone rang
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这么简单的句子还上网查!自己动脑
扫描下载二维码他到家之前他妈妈已经做好晚饭了这个句子用英语怎么做
戴蒙坑巫20
His mum cooked dinner before he goes home.
his mother had cooked a good meal when he arrived home.
His mom have made the diner before he came back home.
Before he returned home, his mother had cooked dinner /supper for him.
His mother had cooked dinner before he got home.
His mother has finished dinner before he came back home.
He mum is cook dinner before he come home.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译他正在打电话.她正在写信.他们正在谈论什么?Ben和Tin正在和谁说话?你的妹妹正在等谁?我正在学校打篮球.我们正在吃晚饭.他正在读报吗?词组:出去一份有趣的工作努力工作给你提供一份当演员的工作繁忙穿着一套白色的制服喜欢和人们交流大虾我谢你了我!
他正在打电话.He is making a phone call.她正在写信.She is writing a letter.他们正在谈论什么?What are they talking about?Ben和Tin正在和谁说话?Who are Ben and Tin talking to?你的妹妹正在等谁?Who is your sister waiting for?我正在学校打篮球.I'm playing basketball at school.我们正在吃晚饭.We are having dinner.他正在读报吗?Is he reading the newspaper?词组:出去 go out一份有趣的工作 an interesting job努力工作 work hard给你提供一份当演员的工作 offer you a job as an actor繁忙 busy穿着一套白色的制服 wear a set of white uniform喜欢和人们交流 likes communicating with people
第一句是这样么??
那你怎么跟别人写的不一样捏??你是对的么?那我可就选你了
放心吧。保证正确的!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 假设你是Linda。你的朋友Rose邀请你星期五晚上去参加..
书面表达。
&&&& 假设你是Linda。你的朋友Rose邀请你星期五晚上去参加她的生日聚会。请你发封邮件谢谢她的邀请,但你不能前往,因为你不得不留在家照顾奶奶,还要为英语测验做准备。&&&& 然后,你邀请她下周六到你家吃晚饭。内容可适当发挥,60词左右。
Hi Rose, &&&& _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&& Write soon. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Linda
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:期中题
Hi Rose, &&&& Thanks a lot for your invitation. I'm sorry I can't go to your party on Friday evening. I will stay home to look after my grandmother and I have to study for an English test. I hope you can have a good time. What are you doing next Saturday afternoon? Can you come over to my house? I bought some new books, I'm sure you'll like them. We can read books and have dinner together. &&&& Write soon. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Linda 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 假设你是Linda。你的朋友Rose邀请你星期五晚上去参加..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 假设你是Linda。你的朋友Rose邀请你星期五晚上去参加..”考查相似的试题有:
64183307593148722280952112819132988他到家之前他妈妈已经做好晚饭了这个句子用英语怎么做_百度知道
他到家之前他妈妈已经做好晚饭了这个句子用英语怎么做
我有更好的答案
Before he returned home, his mother had cooked dinner /supper for him.
His mother has cooked dinner before he backed home.
His mother had cooked dinner before he got home.
He mum is cook dinner before he come home.
His mother has finished dinner before he came back home.
his mother had cooked a good meal when he arrived home.
His mom have made the diner before he came back home.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 晚饭英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐