wind her up boys 应该怎么翻译…… 为什么有道上是“伙计们 请起立 豆瓣,准备起飞”呢?

boys with toys
男孩的玩具
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Deceive boys with toys, but men with oaths.
欺骗小孩用玩具,欺骗大人用誓言。
Just like boys with their toys, girls can never have enough footwear, so let's just give in to our 1)cravings and start our countdown of the hottest shoe styles.
就像男孩对待他们的玩具一样,女孩永远不会嫌鞋多。那么就让我们释放一下渴望,开始最热门鞋款的倒数!
They found boys exposed to high doses of chemicals called phthalates while in the womb were less likely to play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games.
研究发现,如果孕妇体内的邻苯二甲酸盐浓度较高,产下的男婴喜欢汽车之类的男孩玩具和打斗游戏的可能性较小。
Although there was a bit of volatility during the day as the boys did play with their computer toys a little in the early going, the fact that an abundance of questions remain unanswered left traders to wonder if anything had really changed.
After all, until the boys and their toys are done with this trade, it may keep driving the action.
There is little doubt that the boys had loaded up their computer toys with sell programs each time either index managed to spend a few minutes across the line.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!阿霍伊伙计
Ahold, dude
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
游戏名称 《阿霍伊伙计》英文名称 Ahoy Matey游戏类型 休闲益智《阿霍伊伙计》是一款休闲游戏,该游戏以海盗和珠宝为题材,玩家将有很多机会增加任何筹码。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!never say miss to
永远不要说小姐,
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
I miss you, but I can't say to you, just like the train tracks, never have ship drove by.
我想你了,可是我不能对你说,就像火车的轨道,永远不会有轮船驶过。
Ah, what to say…Well, we didn't win many games, but we had more fun than any other team in the league…and I'm never gonna forget the Silver Stars. I'm gonna miss you guys.
哦,怎么说…好吧,我们赢得不多,可我们比联赛中其他的球队有更多的欢乐…我永远不会忘记银星队,我会想念你们的,伙计们。
Boo Hoo I miss you honey and I love you too and I would never say that I didn't have time to write you.
亲爱的,我想念你,我也很爱你。我从不会说我没有时间给你写信。
"I'm excited to hold her, excited to squeeze her, to tell her how much I love her and miss her" -- and know that we may never get to say those words.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!PuCi guanyin
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
南海观音在民间被普遍视为“慈航普渡”、“救苦救难”的海上保护神,其形成与航海关系密切。
Local people regard Nanhai Guanyin as the sea patron saint of " merciful deliverance of all from tormemt and benevolence" .
普慈观音又称普悲观音是观音菩萨三十三应化身之一相传在江南的一家钱庄里老板年世以高让其儿子接班打理钱庄的生意但少老板和手底下的伙计关系不洽交待下去的事情无法顺利完成每个人心里矛盾重重狐疑猜忌钱庄里天天吵吵闹闹不得安宁观音菩萨化身为一位员外郎前来点化世人经观音菩萨教化之后钱庄少老板和伙计们言和意顺大度包容精诚团结齐心协力钱庄的生意一天比一天兴隆起来菩萨普悲愍此无边有情欲度诸苦厄安立於佛位 普慈观音祈求上任之初开局顺利
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!The girl lake
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
我认识一个姑娘,她想走路穿过那在冬日结冰了的湖。
I knew a girl who tried to walk across the lake, course it was winter when all this was ice.
他说夜晚会有一个美丽姑娘的灵魂在水中漫步,这也是为什么大家管它叫幽灵湖的原因。
The old darky said that the spirit of a beautiful lady walked on the waters of the lake at night and that was why they called it spirit lake.
姑娘一见老巫婆大步流星地追来,就用魔仗把爱人罗兰变成了一片湖,自己则变成了一只在湖中央游来游去的鸭子。
However, when the girl saw the old woman striding toward them, she used the magic wand to transform her sweetheart Roland into a lake, and herself into a duck swimming in the middle of the lake.
姑娘湖,蒙古语多伦淖尔,意为“7个湖泊”。在多伦淖尔县境内,有着大大小小众多的湖泊,其中位于蔡木山自然保护区南缘距县城48公里的姑娘湖景色堪称一绝。不管是油绿的湖岸,还是深邃的湖水,都深深地吸引着记者的目光。姑娘湖以前叫月亮湖,传说,多伦淖尔商埠开辟后,京城商号合盛魁的少东家洪长顺带着二掌柜和几个伙计经商来到月亮湖,途径多伦淖尔时遇到大雪封路。无奈之下,洪长顺和伙计们只好借住在一户牧民家。这户牧民有一个漂亮的女儿叫乌兰托娅。美丽的乌兰托娅和洪长顺一见钟情,于是两个年轻人私定终身。这件事很快就被当时的多伦淖尔厅巡检知道了,他早就垂涎乌兰托娅的美貌,想将她占为己有,便以蒙汉不能通婚的理由将洪长顺抓了起来,又找了个理由将他判了死刑投入死牢。乌兰托娅听到这个消息后,伤心欲绝,最后在月亮湖投水自杀了。乌兰托娅死后,洪长顺的家人花了一大笔钱把他保出来。洪长顺知道自己心爱的姑娘死了,便日夜徘徊在乌兰托娅自杀的湖边。一天,精神恍惚的洪长顺看见乌兰托娅的身影从湖心升起,他一边呼喊着心上人的名字一边跑向湖心,最终也被淹死。从此,人们将月亮湖改名叫姑娘湖。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 伙计们 请起立 豆瓣 的文章

随机推荐