at the same dayfrom造句

用at,power,stations,from,look,the,dust造句还有一个,嘻嘻!The wind is blowing.(改为同义句)
Look at the dust from power stations.What blowing is the wind
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码造句 英语1.be against2.be in danger3.be useful for4.stop sb from doing sth 5.look up6.die of cancer7.be as tall as8.at the same time=meanwhile
加菲19日277
1.in the competition,team one is against team two.2.the hostages are in danger of being killed.3.dictionaries are useful for language learners.4.we must stop people from cutting trees without limits.5.we can look up the new words in the dictionary.6.unfortunately,his father died of cancer last year.7.i am as tall as sam.8.he was badly injured and his money was stolen at the same time.hope all of them can help u
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不好意思这些我不会造句啊。随便进了一下看了你提问就进来看看不好意思没能帮上忙
1、You better not be against us, man 你最好不要和我们作对
This would be against diplomatic etiquette 这将在外交上犯失礼的错误2、You will be in danger if you walk on a railway line
如果你在铁轨上行走,那是很危险的3、...
扫描下载二维码急用at present造句还有 用escape from doing造句
We are very busy at present
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We all know that at present。我们现在都知道那事儿了。
We were lucky to escape (from)being punished/escape punishment.(直接加名词也可以)
我们很幸运的逃脱惩罚At present more and more teachers have become educators. 目前越来越多的教师成为了教育家。 At present, they have been trained and have
lots skills
扫描下载二维码关于from time to time 的造句_百度知道
关于from time to time 的造句
, 偶尔, 间或, 1. From time to time he fired questions at me. 向我提许问题2. Ships are laid up, from time to time, for repairs. 船能使用需要修理3. I can see Hieks at the library from time to time. 我图书馆能看见希克斯4. Good ideas swim into my mind from time to time. 我脑海浮现些主意5. From time to time,she gave him an encouraging nod. 点鼓励
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
造句的相关知识
其他2条回答
I study from time to time.
Thing gets older from time to time.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 at the same time造句 的文章