“我为国卫创建献一计,做一事”活动表 是七年级的寒假作业七年级上册,另外,国卫是什么?_?

在某市开展的“我为创
在某市开展的“我为创建文明城市献一计”活动中,广大市民通过电话、信函、电子邮件等方式建言献策.不到一个月时间,市政府就收到4000多条建议,有很多合理建议被政府采纳.这是市民通过_______参与民主决策.
A.重大事项社会公示制度 B.专家咨询制度 C.社情民意反映制度 D.信访举报制度
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
亮点是引入换位思考。希望我的回答对您有帮助 ,也帮我点一下“好评”吧,谢谢了。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'某市开展了“我为创建丈明城市献一计”征集“金点子”活动,上至七旬老人,下到七八岁孩子,广大市民纷纷就城市建设、城市管理等问题建言献策,不到半年时间,市政府就收到了4780条建议,经过认真研究,半数以上的合理化建议被采纳。据此回答6、7题。6、人民群众积极参与决策,充分表达意见,说明&&& (&&& ) A.我国人民对决策机关有决定权
B.我国公民能够通过各种渠道,给决策机关提出好的建议和意见,有利于决策符合公众的需要和愿望
C.人民群众积极监督政府的工作&&& D.我国政府的决策都是人民自己制定的7、市政府经过认真研究,采纳了半数以上的合理化建议,表明&&& (&&& ) A.政府决策深入了解民意,充分反映民情,广泛集中民智,切实珍惜民力
B.只要是民众提出来的意见和建议,政府都应该采纳 C. 部分民众的建议和意见代表了所有群众的意见
D.政府决策要科学,不能听群众的,要听专家的意见
数字爱茜茜5051
6、B从公民角度考察公民积极参与民主决策的意义7、A从国家角度考察公民积极参与民主决策的意义
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请根据下面的活动安排和范文,用第一人称写一份报告 是七年级上册寒假作业42页的_百度知道
请根据下面的活动安排和范文,用第一人称写一份报告 是七年级上册寒假作业42页的
提问者采纳
I went shopping with my mother, I played computer games for about three hours, I read some scientific fiction. In the afternoon. In the morning of next day. In the afternoon, to relax myself , I invited some of my friends to play, I did my homework for about two hours. And in the evening , it was Sunday , in the evening , I watched a soccer match on TV, it was very exciting. I had a wonderful weekend,of course. At last On Saturday morning
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
寒假作业的相关知识
其他5条回答
我也在写。不知道怎么写呢
怎么没人回答啊!
题目翻译:It is winter vacation. my classmates and i will go camping on an island next monday . the monitor did a survey about students 'favourite activities and made the following plan
这是寒假。我和同学去一个小岛上露营下星期一。显示器做了一个调查学生“最喜爱的活动,并提出了以下计划
sample report:
It is winter vacation. Students form junior class x grade 7 of xx Middle School will go camping
on an island . Their monitor did a survey and made a plan .They will spend two days there. They will go there by boat on Monday morning and go around the island in the afternoon . In the evening they will have a barbecue. On the next
day ,they will play vol...
Now put the winter! We have a team of. We conducted a survey, produced a plan. The first day in the morning, we will sail to an island. In the afternoon, we will go around the island. In the evening, we will have a barbecue. The very next day morning, we will play volleyball. In the afternoon, we will go fishing. In the evening, we would sail back to Shenzhen.翻译:现在放寒假了!我们有一个小组。我们进行了调查,制作了计划。第一天早上,我们将坐船去一个岛上。在下午,我们将环游小岛。在晚上,我们将有一个烧烤。第二天早上,我们将玩排球。在下午,我们将去钓鱼。在晚上,我们将坐船回深圳。
整个英语答案给你要不?
1、plane ,an abacus ,ships ,car,handcuffs,purse,ride bike,shoes,astronaut
2、one hundred and fifty-eight
two thousand and one
fourty five percents
zero point twenty five
six point zero three
sixty degress
six point fifty nine
one thousand five hundred seventy-one
three fifths
(1)Spring Festival is also called the Chinese New Year,In thisday everyone wears clothes to celebrate the festival the famlies would get togther.
(2)The Dragon boat day in on the fourth Thursday of November. On thisday in America and Canda,familiea get togther to celebrate the harvest ...
参考资料:
On Saturday morning, I went to the island by boat. In the afternoon, I went around the island. And in the evening , I had a barbecue,it was very interesting. In the morning of next day, it was Sunday .Of course, I played volleyball for about three hours. In the afternoon, to relax myself , I went fishing. At last , in the evening , I went back to Shenzhen. I had a wonderful weekend.
参考资料:
这是2013年七年级寒假作业的,第41页
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是七年级的,想要在过年之前把寒假作业都写完。谁能给我定制一份假期计划。_百度知道
我是七年级的,想要在过年之前把寒假作业都写完。谁能给我定制一份假期计划。
提问者采纳
1;00 开始学习英语 〈尽量大声地读英语单词课文〉中午12,数学逻辑思维比较强,可以阅读一些课外书籍、早晨合理安排30分钟读一读英语,所以先做数学的作业〉早上九点半 开始休息半个小时;00吃饭中午午休1个小时下午1,充分分配自己的时间、和早晨一样,也活动活动。要均衡。〉早上10,〈学了一个半小时也该舒展舒展筋骨了,因此利用这半个小时的时间充分休息!4,外语在初一是基础呀初一寒假学习计划表早上7、科学安排、中午适当午休,但不可一下子贪多,但要看看新闻,切不可开小差:00作寒假作业 先做数学〈因为早上头脑是最清醒的,这样也可以扩充自己的知识面,独立完成,精力充沛才可以迎接下午的学习呀、利用3节课的时间分别完成三份寒假作业。3,为写作积累材料。5。2,你要知道:00开始学习语文 学习语文的时间可以比较自由,利用3节课时间做三份寒假作业,依靠自己的劳逸程度:30起床之后 刷牙漱口洗脸吃早饭早上8、晚上是你自由活动的时间。6。实在累了。但不可超过一小时、打打电脑了、可以踢踢球,要记住
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
寒假作业的相关知识
其他2条回答
我已经写完了。就在1月31写完的
假期多长?
你写了多少?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询