i just hitwith a few wordss to make you more aware of it,是什么意思

阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36---55各题后的 A B C D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Childish VoiceWhen I was a young child, my parents often told me that it was time to teach a man everything. I didn’t understand and wondered why
had such a big influence
a person. I thought I could grow up quickly to find it out as an adult.But now,
I come to knock at the door of adulthood, I feel
39 to express my own
on this saying. I know that I’m just a high school student with very
experiences. There are still many things
me in the future, yet I would like to express myself in a childish voice.I once read this sentence: “To make this world a happy place to live, you’d better
yourself and your heart , instead of the whole world.” I was shocked. It made me think about life
. There are so many things around us that
our will. We can’t force life
our wishes. The earth won’t stop turning no matter whether we
it or not. What we can do is just to make ourselves
the world. I think we should learn to accept
life gives us, no matter whether it’s the spring sunlight or the winter snowfall, and try to be happy.Deeply moved by the pop song Grandmother (by Jay Chou), I always try to
every pleasant thing in my life, but now I see I don’t catch most of the pleasant moments. It is more
that they slip by and leave you feeling
. I realize that I’m not just living
myself and that there are the others around me I should think of .They all pay attention to my growing up, even if it’s just a little progress.Everyone has his or her own attitude towards life, be it positive or
.It doesn’t matter, I think. There is one
that should be obeyed—and that’s to make this world better.小题1:A.manB.time C.thingD.parent小题2:A.aboutB.withC.onD.in小题3:A.beforeB.afterC.asD.when小题4:A.anxiousB.worriedC.tiredD.glad小题5:A.beliefsB.opinionsC.confidences D.expressions小题6:A.a fewB.littleC.fewD.a little小题7:A.waiting forB.sticking with C.dealing withD.doing with小题8:A.askB.changeC.exchangeD.force小题9:A.myselfB.itselfC.oneselfD.themselves小题10:A.go withB.go along C.go aheadD.go against小题11:A.being followed B.to be followedC.following D.to follow小题12:A.receiveB.acceptC.refuseD.approve小题13:A.fit inB.suitC.beatD.match小题14:A.whatB.whateverC.whichD.why小题15:A.missB.catchC.escapeD.lose小题16:A.probablyB.likelyC.possiblyD.unlikely小题17:A.regretful B.awfulC.successfulD.terrible小题18:A.forB.byC.onD.with小题19:A.wrongB.falseC.negativeD.true小题20:A.pointB.ruleC.thingD.word - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36---55各题后的 A B C D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Childish VoiceWhen I was a young child, my parents often told me that it was time to teach a man everything. I didn’t understand and wondered why
had such a big influence
39 to express my own
me in the future, yet I would like to express myself in a childish voice.I once read this sentence: “To make this world a happy place to live, you’d better
yourself and your heart , instead of the whole world.” I was shocked. It made me think about life
life gives us, no matter whether it’s the spring sunlight or the winter snowfall, and try to be happy.Deeply moved by the pop song Grandmother (by Jay Chou), I always try to
every pleasant thing in my life, but now I see I don’t catch most of the pleasant moments. It is more
myself and that there are the others around me I should think of .They all pay attention to my growing up, even if it’s just a little progress.Everyone has his or her own attitude towards life, be it positive or
that should be obeyed—and that’s to make this world better.小题1:A.manB.time C.thingD.parent小题2:A.aboutB.withC.onD.in小题3:A.beforeB.afterC.asD.when小题4:A.anxiousB.worriedC.tiredD.glad小题5:A.beliefsB.opinionsC.confidences D.expressions小题6:A.a fewB.littleC.fewD.a little小题7:A.waiting forB.sticking with C.dealing withD.doing with小题8:A.askB.changeC.exchangeD.force小题9:A.myselfB.itselfC.oneselfD.themselves小题10:A.go withB.go along C.go aheadD.go against小题11:A.being followed B.to be followedC.following D.to follow小题12:A.receiveB.acceptC.refuseD.approve小题13:A.fit inB.suitC.beatD.match小题14:A.whatB.whateverC.whichD.why小题15:A.missB.catchC.escapeD.lose小题16:A.probablyB.likelyC.possiblyD.unlikely小题17:A.regretful B.awfulC.successfulD.terrible小题18:A.forB.byC.onD.with小题19:A.wrongB.falseC.negativeD.true小题20:A.pointB.ruleC.thingD.word阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36---55各题后的 A B C D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Childish VoiceWhen I was a young child, my parents often told me that it was time to teach a man everything. I didn’t understand and wondered why
had such a big influence
39 to express my own
that should be obeyed—and that’s to make this world better.小题1:A.manB.time C.thingD.parent小题2:A.aboutB.withC.onD.in小题3:A.beforeB.afterC.asD.when小题4:A.anxiousB.worriedC.tiredD.glad小题5:A.beliefsB.opinionsC.confidences D.expressions小题6:A.a fewB.littleC.fewD.a little小题7:A.waiting forB.sticking with C.dealing withD.doing with小题8:A.askB.changeC.exchangeD.force小题9:A.myselfB.itselfC.oneselfD.themselves小题10:A.go withB.go along C.go aheadD.go against小题11:A.being followed B.to be followedC.following D.to follow小题12:A.receiveB.acceptC.refuseD.approve小题13:A.fit inB.suitC.beatD.match小题14:A.whatB.whateverC.whichD.why小题15:A.missB.catchC.escapeD.lose小题16:A.probablyB.likelyC.possiblyD.unlikely小题17:A.regretful B.awfulC.successfulD.terrible小题18:A.forB.byC.onD.with小题19:A.wrongB.falseC.negativeD.true小题20:A.pointB.ruleC.thingD.word科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:C小题3:A小题4:A小题5:B小题6:C小题7:A小题8:B小题9:B小题10:D小题11:D小题12:B小题13:B小题14:A小题15:B小题16:B小题17:A小题18:A小题19:C小题20:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心根据短文内容,从从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项是多余选项。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)We’re raising children!A famous research scientist was being interviewed why he was so much more creative.小题1: He had been trying to remove a bottle of milk from the refrigerator when he lost his balance and it fell, spilling its contents all the kitchen floor—a veritable sea of milk!When his mother came into the kitchen, instead of yelling at him, she said , “Robert, what a great and wonderful mess you have made! I have rarely seen such a huge puddle of milk.小题2:Would you like to get down and play in the milk for a few minutes before we clean it up?”Indeed, he did. After several minutes, his mother said,“You know, Robert, whenever you make a mess, eventually you have to clean it up and restore everything to its proper order.
小题3: We could use a sponge, a towel or a mop. Which do you prefer?” He chose the sponge and they cleaned up the spilled milk.His mother then said, “You know, what we have here is a failed experiment in how to effectively carry a big milk bottle. Let’s fill the bottle with water and see if you can discover a way to carry it without dropping it.” The boy learned that if he grasped the bottle at the top near the lip with both hands, he could carry it without dropping it. 小题4: This scientist remarked that it was at that moment that he knew he didn’t need to be afraid to make mistakes. 小题5:
Wouldn’t it be great if all parents would respond the way Robert’s mother responded to him?A.Instead, he learned that mistakes were just opportunities for learning something new.B.Well, the damage has already been done.C.What set him so far apart from others?D.What a wonderful lesson!E.
So, how would you like to do that?F.
Such an opportunity of experiencing was delightful to him.G.
He responded that it all came from an experience when he was about two years old. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据短文内容,从从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项是多余选项。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)We’re raising children!A famous research scientist was being interviewed why he was so much more creative.小题1: He had been trying to remove a bottle of milk from the refrigerator when he lost his balance and it fell, spilling its contents all the kitchen floor—a veritable sea of milk!When his mother came into the kitchen, instead of yelling at him, she said , “Robert, what a great and wonderful mess you have made! I have rarely seen such a huge puddle of milk.小题2:Would you like to get down and play in the milk for a few minutes before we clean it up?”Indeed, he did. After several minutes, his mother said,“You know, Robert, whenever you make a mess, eventually you have to clean it up and restore everything to its proper order.
小题3: We could use a sponge, a towel or a mop. Which do you prefer?” He chose the sponge and they cleaned up the spilled milk.His mother then said, “You know, what we have here is a failed experiment in how to effectively carry a big milk bottle. Let’s fill the bottle with water and see if you can discover a way to carry it without dropping it.” The boy learned that if he grasped the bottle at the top near the lip with both hands, he could carry it without dropping it. 小题4: This scientist remarked that it was at that moment that he knew he didn’t need to be afraid to make mistakes. 小题5:
Wouldn’t it be great if all parents would respond the way Robert’s mother responded to him?A.Instead, he learned that mistakes were just opportunities for learning something new.B.Well, the damage has already been done.C.What set him so far apart from others?D.What a wonderful lesson!E.
He responded that it all came from an experience when he was about two years old.根据短文内容,从从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项是多余选项。(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)We’re raising children!A famous research scientist was being interviewed why he was so much more creative.小题1: He had been trying to remove a bottle of milk from the refrigerator when he lost his balance and it fell, spilling its contents all the kitchen floor—a veritable sea of milk!When his mother came into the kitchen, instead of yelling at him, she said , “Robert, what a great and wonderful mess you have made! I have rarely seen such a huge puddle of milk.小题2:Would you like to get down and play in the milk for a few minutes before we clean it up?”Indeed, he did. After several minutes, his mother said,“You know, Robert, whenever you make a mess, eventually you have to clean it up and restore everything to its proper order.
He responded that it all came from an experience when he was about two years old.科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1: F
小题1:C小题1:D小题1:E小题1:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心A bully(欺凌弱小的人) is a boy or a girl who acts mean (unkind) or hurtful to others, especially weaker persons bullies sometimes hit, kick, or push people, and they sometimes use words to call names or scare them. A bully might say mean things about someone, take a kid’s possessions or make fun of someone on purpose. Some bullies force people to do things they don’t want to do.Why do bullies act so badly? Just to look for attention. They might think bullying is a way to be popular or a way to get what they want. Most bullies are trying to make themselves felt more important-when they pick on someone else, it makes them fell big and powerful. Some bullies come from families where everyone around has a normal way to act. Some bullies are copying what they’ve seen someone else do. Some have been bullied themselves.Bullying can be a big pain, but you don’t have to let bullying get the best of you. Sometimes just acting bravely is enough to stop a bully. If you walk by and hold your head high as though you’re not afraid, a bully may be less likely to give you trouble. Bullies want a big reaction to their meanness. Acting as if you don’t notice and don’t care is like giving no reaction at all, and this just might stop a bully’s behavior. If you are being bullied, it’s very important to tell an adult. Teachers, principals, parents, and lunchroom helpers at school can all help to stop bullying. Don’t hit, kick, or push back to deal with someone bullying you or your friends. Fighting back just satisfies a bully, and it’s dangerous, too, because someone could get hurt.【小题1】Which of the following is advisable if you are being bullied?A.Giving the bullies a satisfactory reaction.% c: P9 h0 L* i, O: i B.Putting up with the bullies’ behavior./ E; `% X' A# i* g) g2 b. U4 D( M C.Turning to grown-ups for help.; Q8 U7 c
d D.Acting bravely and fight back./ C9 g: e4 ?% h( \5 j" c 【小题2】According to the writer, the bullies’ purpose of bullying others is to ____________.A.find people to take care of them* a4 ?* J, H6 Z) H( I
Q" d, _ B.shout and let out their anger) \( Z. S$ [6 P. @6 _ C.make people notice them* E- ^5 R7 j1 K* M D.show their ability5 G& G! F
O6 J 【小题3】The underlined phrase “get the best of” in paragraph 3 means __________.A.get rid of3 ]. e2 V2 i" @: D% Y. P B.look down upon$ @' W& X7 X
U C.do one’s best( Z/ Z- ^8 ^2 @( K) H D.get the upper hand of" `% [" i$ j8 [; C8 N8 g 【小题4】What might be the best title for this passage?A.Bullying those who bully: _( `; F" Q
g( K$ C1 N B.Getting the best of bullies+ _
A! I$ j( L; T4 @ C.Dealing with bullies7 _% G/ e. B7 C, c" A
d D.Caring about bullying# _, ]4 O9 K, [& R6 V! X% O8 V+ W- a
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:A bully(欺凌弱小的人) is a boy or a girl who acts mean (unkind) or hurtful to others, especially weaker persons bullies sometimes hit, kick, or push people, and they sometimes use words to call names or scare them. A bully might say mean things about someone, take a kid’s possessions or make fun of someone on purpose. Some bullies force people to do things they don’t want to do.Why do bullies act so badly? Just to look for attention. They might think bullying is a way to be popular or a way to get what they want. Most bullies are trying to make themselves felt more important-when they pick on someone else, it makes them fell big and powerful. Some bullies come from families where everyone around has a normal way to act. Some bullies are copying what they’ve seen someone else do. Some have been bullied themselves.Bullying can be a big pain, but you don’t have to let bullying get the best of you. Sometimes just acting bravely is enough to stop a bully. If you walk by and hold your head high as though you’re not afraid, a bully may be less likely to give you trouble. Bullies want a big reaction to their meanness. Acting as if you don’t notice and don’t care is like giving no reaction at all, and this just might stop a bully’s behavior. If you are being bullied, it’s very important to tell an adult. Teachers, principals, parents, and lunchroom helpers at school can all help to stop bullying. Don’t hit, kick, or push back to deal with someone bullying you or your friends. Fighting back just satisfies a bully, and it’s dangerous, too, because someone could get hurt.【小题1】Which of the following is advisable if you are being bullied?A.Giving the bullies a satisfactory reaction.% c: P9 h0 L* i, O: i B.Putting up with the bullies’ behavior./ E; `% X' A# i* g) g2 b. U4 D( M C.Turning to grown-ups for help.; Q8 U7 c
d D.Acting bravely and fight back./ C9 g: e4 ?% h( \5 j" c 【小题2】According to the writer, the bullies’ purpose of bullying others is to ____________.A.find people to take care of them* a4 ?* J, H6 Z) H( I
Q" d, _ B.shout and let out their anger) \( Z. S$ [6 P. @6 _ C.make people notice them* E- ^5 R7 j1 K* M D.show their ability5 G& G! F
O6 J 【小题3】The underlined phrase “get the best of” in paragraph 3 means __________.A.get rid of3 ]. e2 V2 i" @: D% Y. P B.look down upon$ @' W& X7 X
U C.do one’s best( Z/ Z- ^8 ^2 @( K) H D.get the upper hand of" `% [" i$ j8 [; C8 N8 g 【小题4】What might be the best title for this passage?A.Bullying those who bully: _( `; F" Q
d D.Caring about bullying# _, ]4 O9 K, [& R6 V! X% O8 V+ W- a A bully(欺凌弱小的人) is a boy or a girl who acts mean (unkind) or hurtful to others, especially weaker persons bullies sometimes hit, kick, or push people, and they sometimes use words to call names or scare them. A bully might say mean things about someone, take a kid’s possessions or make fun of someone on purpose. Some bullies force people to do things they don’t want to do.Why do bullies act so badly? Just to look for attention. They might think bullying is a way to be popular or a way to get what they want. Most bullies are trying to make themselves felt more important-when they pick on someone else, it makes them fell big and powerful. Some bullies come from families where everyone around has a normal way to act. Some bullies are copying what they’ve seen someone else do. Some have been bullied themselves.Bullying can be a big pain, but you don’t have to let bullying get the best of you. Sometimes just acting bravely is enough to stop a bully. If you walk by and hold your head high as though you’re not afraid, a bully may be less likely to give you trouble. Bullies want a big reaction to their meanness. Acting as if you don’t notice and don’t care is like giving no reaction at all, and this just might stop a bully’s behavior. If you are being bullied, it’s very important to tell an adult. Teachers, principals, parents, and lunchroom helpers at school can all help to stop bullying. Don’t hit, kick, or push back to deal with someone bullying you or your friends. Fighting back just satisfies a bully, and it’s dangerous, too, because someone could get hurt.【小题1】Which of the following is advisable if you are being bullied?A.Giving the bullies a satisfactory reaction.% c: P9 h0 L* i, O: i B.Putting up with the bullies’ behavior./ E; `% X' A# i* g) g2 b. U4 D( M C.Turning to grown-ups for help.; Q8 U7 c
d D.Caring about bullying# _, ]4 O9 K, [& R6 V! X% O8 V+ W- a 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】C解析【小题1】细节推理题。文章最后一段讲有时候勇敢的反抗是对付别人的欺侮的最好的办法。【小题2】细节题,文章第二段提到Why do bullies act so badly? Just to look for attention.也就是说这些人欺侮别人的目的是为了得到别人的关注。【小题3】猜词题,从上下文来看,要反抗的目的就是不要让恶人在欺侮自己的过程中占便宜。换言之,就是不要让别人站在自己头上欺负自己。【小题4】主旨大意题。文章介绍了什么是bully,bully产生的根源以及如何应对bully,综合考虑,C应该全面一些,要讲deal with it就必须先介绍什么是bully,谈产生根源,然后才能进入主题。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 to name just a few 的文章

随机推荐