用英文写出,一篇较短的,寒假的计划计划,并且有翻译。

10篇寒假英文日记(真实,较短)要中文翻译_百度知道
10篇寒假英文日记(真实,较短)要中文翻译
多出现一些常用的单词,最好真实。急急急急急急急急急,语言精炼要小学生的
这是第一天?因为我们有一个月的事. My god!我们一直很疲倦经过艰难学习It was the first day of our winter holiday。虽然我们有一些功课,我将有一个良好的休息。但我们定能完成他们在数天, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. But we can finish them in several days. Why. Last but not the least,我希望能有充分的睡眠和吃有益的食物。我们大家都很开心,我们可以善加利用,但不是至少. We are free. In winter holidays。最后. And the rest time we can make good use of, I will have a good rest。为什麼呢。和休息时间,以充实自己。在冬季假期,我们爱做的! We have been very tired after hard studying。我的上帝。我们是自由的? Because we have one months to do things we love to do,我们的冬季假期. Although we have some homework. All of us were very happy
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
the red envelope, and full of gaiety, burn incense to the God of Wealth and hopes to make a fortune, a Children are up early to wear new clothes to go to the elders to pay, a Chinese New Year every family to eat a very fatty foods, every day, each meal should be placed before the whip, Chinese New Ys Day, hoping to get older, every family is very livelyToday is New Year&#39, today I am feeling very good
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇关于我的假期的英语作文,60词麻烦带上翻译,谢谢
  I have a good winner vacation!   In my winner vacation ,I often did my homework, and helped my mother clean rooms.   I sometimes went shopping with my friends . We had a good time! I also watched TV and played computer games. During Spring Festival ,I visited my grandparents.   I was very happy ,I think my winner vacation was very interesting!~   我有一个棒的寒假!   在我的寒假里, 我经常做家庭作业,并且帮妈妈打扫房间。   我有时和我的朋友们去购物。我们玩的很开心!我也看电视和玩电脑游戏。   在春节中,我拜访了我的爷爷奶奶。   我很高兴,我认为我的寒假是很有趣的!   有关寒假的英语作文80词带翻译仅供大家参考和学习,祝大家学习进步、寒假愉快! [YJBYS小编为您提供更多相关内容]
  During Summer Vacation   暑假生活   In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I go to friends home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!   译文:早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融!
&  It is known to everyone: Oct,1st is our National Day. At this day I went to street and saw something. Now let me tell you!   At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people! With difficult we got on the bus and felt very crowed. The traffic was so bad too! It cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street. What were worse there were even more people! In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day! Next time I prefer to stay at home and study!   众所周之,10月1日是国庆节。这天,我去逛了趟街,现在我就来说说我的所见所想。   早上8点钟起床后,我就跟着妈妈来到了公交站,我的天这里人真多啊。好不容易才挤上了车,车里很拥挤。交通情况同样也很差。大约一个小时候后我们才来到了商业街。更糟糕的是,这儿的人更多!我觉得在国庆节这天出来逛街可真不怎么样啊!下次我还是呆在家里学习好了!The winter holiday is coming. How Can we make good use of it and make it Interesting and colourful? Here is my Plan for my winter holiday.I will exercise for about an hour every day so that I can keep heaithy. I will go on a trip with my family to nrelax myself. What’s
more. I want tocook
meals in order to help my parents reduce their stresws. And I’ll clean the rooms to keep them clean and tidy.As a student, I will have to finish my homework. So I plan to spend one or two hours doing my homework every day. I’ll also read books as many as possible to learn more knowledge.This is my winter holiday plan. Hope it is of some value to you.【解析】 试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文。本文所给材料比较详细,我们要做的就是用正确的英语把这些内容表达出来。动笔前要认真阅读材料,不可遗漏要点,并适当发挥。根据材料内容可知本文主要是一般将来时态,主语是第一人称,注意时态与时间状语的搭配及主谓一致问题。写作中适当使用连词,注意上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了大量的固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少.如: What’s
more更重要的是;So I plan to spend one or two hours doing my homework every day. I’ll also read books as many as possible to learn more knowledge. 所以我打算每天花一两个小时做我的家庭作业。我也会尽可能读更多的书学习更多的知识。等,学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用,使文章的表达更有逻辑性,更富有条理.考点:提纲作文 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏苏州吴中区九年级上期中质量调研英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
- He hardly spent any time on his subjects, _______?-_______, so he did badly in his lessons.A. didn' Yes
B. YesC. didn' No
D. No 
来源:学年江苏苏州吴中区九年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
- Someone is knocking at the door. Is it Ann?- It_______ be her. She is giving a performance at the theatre now.A. may
B. mustC. can't
D. mustn't 
来源:学年江苏苏州吴中区九年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Jessie felt her life so boring one summer day. She was tired of watching TV, she read all her books, and her friends were on vacation. She wanted something different to do. Suddenly, she saw the lawn mower(割草机)sitting in the yard.“Mom," she shouted, ‘‘I think I will mow the lawn." Her mom ran into the yard and said,“Oh no, you don't. You're too young to mow the lawn."“I'm fourteen years old and know how to do it," Jessie said. "Besides, it would help Dad out, and he won't have to worry about it over the weekend."Mom thought for a while and then decided to let Jessie give it a try. After all, she was home and would keep an eye on her. Jessie already knew how to start the lawn mower from watching her dad. Jessie checked the gas(汽油)to make sure it was full, and put on her gardening gloves to protect her hands. Mom watched from the kitchen window. Jessie really does know how to mow the lawn. She was very careful around the flowers and trees. When she finished, she felt so good, but she was so hot. Mom brought her some ice tea and said, "You really did a great job. Dad will be very surprised."Later that day, Dad came home and said to Jessie's mom, "You didn't have to mow the lawn. I was going to do it on Saturday. It looks great. Thanks.""I didn't mow it. Jessie did.""Wow, our little girl is growing up!" Dad told Jessie what a great job she had done."It was fun, and I will do it again next week," said Jessie.The neighbor next door came by and asked Jessie if she wanted to mow his lawn and make some money. "Sure!" said Jessie. Jessie began mowing his lawn. Two other neighbors asked so, then another three. Jessie was now mowing lawns for them all and making some money. She was no longer bored! "I won't have time to spend my money," she laughed to herself.1. In order to do something different, Jessie decide to _______.A. read books
B. travelC. mow the lawn
D. watch TV2.The phrase "keep an eye on" in the sentence。"After all, she was home and would keep an
eye on her." means _______.A.保护
D.瞄准3. Before Jessie mowed the lawn, she. _______.A. read some instructionsB. washed her handsC. bought some gasD. put on her gloves4. The text mainly tells us that_______.A. doing something helpful can make people happyB. mowing the lawn is a good way to make moneyC. neighbors should learn to help each otherD. children should help their parents at an early age 
来源:学年河南原阳第一初级中学九年级模拟10英语试卷(解析版)
his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right.A. looked up
B. looked forC. picked out
D. picked up 
来源:学年河南原阳第一初级中学九年级模拟4英语试卷(解析版)
There are a lot of colorful flowers on
sides of the street.A. each
D. all 
题型:阅读理解
Television has changed our lives in many ways. Many people now spend more time watching TV than doing anything else. Researchers in the USA has estimated(估计)that when most students leave school they have spent 11,000 hours in the classroom and 22,000 hours watching television. But what effect does this have?Benefits(好处) of television:1. Television helps us to learn more about the world and to know and see many mew things. Television can offer present information to us in a more effective way than books. It can also make things more memorable.2. It entertains (使欢乐) us. It is an enjoyable way to relax. For millions of people around the world, television is a source of companionship and helps them to cope with everyday life.3. It has increased the popularity of sports and arts.4. It has made us aware of our global responsibilities. In 2000, for example, 1.5billion people in 147 countries watched a TV pop concert and helped to collect more than $100million for people in Africa.Dangers:1. Television can make us passive (消极的). We don't have to think and our brains become lazy.2. It encourages us to buy things that we don’t need, and can make us unhappy with our own life. 3. It takes time away from activities such as reading, conversation, and games.4. It gives a false picture of society. A study in 2003 showed that people who watch a lot of TV are more afraid of crime. They also think that there is a lot more crime than there really is .5. Some critics(批评家) say that television make people violent. A ten-year study in the United States showed that children who watch violent television programmes are more likely to be violent themselves.【小题1】 What’s the proper description of the time American students spend on TV and study?A.They spend twice as much time on TV as in the classroom.B.They spend twice as much time in the classroom as on TV.C.They spend as much time on TV as in the classroom.D.They spend less time on TV than in the classroom/【小题2】 The underlined word “memorable” is closed in meaning to&&&&.A.easy to be rememberedB.remembered foreverC.interestingD.knowledgeable【小题3】Which of the following number is NOT true of the pop concert mentioned in the passage?A.People in more than 140 countries watched it on TVB.It helped to collect more than $100 millionC.It was held in 2000.D.1.5million people watched it on TV.【小题4】 According to the passage, the dangers of watching TV too much included all the following except that&&&&.A.television can make us active B.television encourages us to buy things that we don’t needC.television gives us a worse picture of society D.television takes time away from a lot of activities
来源:学年江苏省宿迁市九年级上学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
Some students cheat(作弊) because they’re busy or lazy and they want to get good grades without
the time studying. Other students might feel that they can’t
the test without cheating. Even when there seems to be a “good reason” for cheating, it isn’t a good
.A student who thinks cheating is the only way to pass a test
to talk with the teacher and his or her parents so that they can find some better ways together. Talking about these problems and
them out will help feel better than cheating.If a student gets
cheating, the teacher may give a “
” on the test, send him or her to the head teacher’s
, and call his or her parents. Worse than the
grade may be the feeling of having disappointed those people,
parents and teachers. A parent may worry that you are not an
person and a teacher might watch you more
the next time you’re taking a test.There are plenty of reasons why a kid shouldn’t cheat, but some students have already cheated. If that’s you, it’s
too late to stop cheating. Cheating can become a
, but a student is always able to act better and make better
. It might help to talk the problem over with a parent, teacher, or friend.1.A. takingB. spendingC. costingD. using2.A. writeB. exerciseC. passD. expect3.A. idea
B. purposeC. customD. conclusion4.A. decidesB. hopes
C. refuses
D. needs5.A. breaking
B. dreamingC. missingD. working6.A.caught
B. offeredC. appearedD. suggested7.A. prizeB. result
D. treat8.A. officeB. school
C. seatD. conversation9.A. naturalB. dangerous
C. anxiousD. bad10.A. and
B. betweenC. likeD. among11.A. outsideB. advantageousC. interesting
D. honest12.A. closelyB. bravelyC. certainly
D. hardly13.A. alwaysB. never
C. onceD. neither14.A. menu
B. medicineC. habit
D. match15.A. educationB. decisions
C. challenges
D. risks 
来源:学年河南原阳第一初级中学九年级模拟10英语试卷(解析版)
--- Why didn’t you answer my phone last night?--- I __________ the bath.A. took
B. was takingC. am taking
D. had taken 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!用英语写一篇寒假最难忘的事加翻译
鸽子最纯3024d
One night,I walked alone in the street in my winter vacation,it was cold night but I had to keep going...Suddenly,I saw a mother with two little kids were squatted on the ground,I thought the poor woman who begged for money or food.I didn't know what should I do?Because I didn't have money with me at this time.The only thing I could give was that take off my heavy coat,then I returned and approached the poor woman,and put my heavy coat on the poor woman and two kids.She said,"Thank you,Sir,!Thank you,Sir," I said nothing,just walked away quickly with my tears,I didn't know why I was crying and tearing?However,I walked on my way home and asked myself,"You are good!You do the right thing." Although I was cold,my warm heart was left on their bodies.一个晚上,在我的寒假我单独走在街上,它是寒冷的夜晚,但我必须继续走下去…突然,我看到一个母亲和两个小孩还蹲在地上,我想这个可怜的女人应该是乞求金钱或食物.我不知道我应该做些什?因为这个时候我身上没有钱.我能给的唯一的一件事就是脱掉厚重的外套,然后我回转发和接近这可怜的女人,并把我的大衣可怜的女人和两个孩子.她说,先生!先生!” 我什么都没有说,只是带著我的眼泪很快的离开,我不知道为什么我哭泣和流泪吗?然而,我走在回家的路上问我自己,“你是好样的!你做一件对的事情”.虽然我很冷,我温暖的心留在他们的身上.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语一般过去时写一篇关于寒假的作文,80词左右吧,符合小学阶段的,要翻译,
I had a happy winter holiday.I really enjoy it.In the winter holiday,the special day is The Spring Festival.I can't forget that day.On that day,I got up at 6:30,It was very noisy.I went out ,and set off firecrackers.Soon,my aunt came,we said 'Happy new year' to each other.Then at noon,we ate a big meal,it's so delicious.In the afternoon,my cousin and I played the computer games.The other people watched TV.At 8:00 in the evening,we watched TV and ate dumplings.We slept late that night.And it was fun!I really had a wonderful winter holiday.我度过了一个愉快的寒假.我真的很喜欢讲课.冬季假期,特殊的日子是春节.我无法忘记那一天.在那一天,我在6:30起床,这是非常嘈杂.我出去,放鞭炮.不久,我的姑姑来了,我们说'新年快乐'给对方.然后中午,我们吃了一顿大餐,它是如此美味.在下午,我和我的表哥玩电脑游戏.其他人看电视.在晚上8:00,我们看电视,吃饺子.我们,晚上睡得很晚.它很有趣!我真的有一个美好的寒假.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么写出一篇好文章 的文章

随机推荐