语法填空解题技巧 !!急!!

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急..英语语法填空1.Deciding what present you should give someone is not easy.Many things must be considered such as _____ the person is interested in and how old he is.?为什么空格处填what 后面有介词in 不是应该用how吗?which呢?请详细解释3者在这里的不行与行的地方,谢谢2.In 1900 the world's use of paper was about one kilogram ____ each person in a year.for和of 在这里的区别,为什么用for?为什么不能用of? 谢谢哦3.We have learnt some of the most important facts of European history from record that ____ (keep) on parchment.我知道填被动语态 were kept .但是我觉得填 have been kept 也可以,词数不限,你觉得呢?直接填过去分词kept可以吗?不行的话为什么呢?再问个地方,再加5分给你,To my amazement ,.................如果用To my amazing可以吗?用动名词代替名词?这里amaze做什么成分?
饭饭★铃铛0142
1.be intersted in sth.介词in后要接名词作宾语,在这里就只能用what.how不能作名词成分.这句话实际上就是 what is the person interested in 的变形.2.这句话要从意思上理解,for each person “对每个人而言”;of each person 是“每个人的”,等同于 each of .3.have been kept 过去完成时代表从过去某时刻到现在,通常有开始时间 It has been kept in my home since 1990.were kept 仅表示被保存这种状态 这句话完全没必要强调时间.4.To my amazement 等同于 To my surprise,这可以看做是一种习惯说法to my+名词,表示"令我...的".不可以用amazing,只有in amazing/surprsing的用法.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
语法填空!急!there are so many problems facing the health of our oceans all over the world. every day .all over the world,marine mammals and1. ____forms of sea life are caught in the nets and die as a result of by-catchthousands of fish .whales,turtles ,dolphins ,and other forms of marine life are drowned ,squeezed,and then2.____(throw)out ,dead or dying ,because they're not 3.___kind fishermen wanted to catch therefore ,our seas and their invaluable resources4. ____(decrease)at an alarming rate,we will never stop seeking support until the world work together 5.____(solve)these serious problems .our goal is to 6.____(significant)improve the living conditions of these living in and around the oceans .we also develop specific programs and organize events to increase support for those7. ____are currently working to preserve the natural habitats of sea animals 8.___these programs we bring attention to the real issues facing our oceans today ,and help raise the public 9.___(aware)of saving the sea .not only do we support them ,but we educate others on the importance of 10.____they do and the existence of their organizations
gxIN01JT72
被动语态3 the
特指4 have decreased5 to solve 动词不定式表目的6
significantly 副词修饰动词7
public awareness 公众意识10 what
what they do=他们所做的事情
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
语法填空.&
呵呵呵呵0223
21where22but23 during24 happens25 without26visiting 27who28 freedom 29 a30 they希望能帮到你,如果可以的话,请给个好评吧~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一道语法填空1________ artist had a small daughter.Sometimes he painted women 2_________ any clothes on,and he and his 3________ always tried to keep the small girl out 4_________ he was doing this,“She is 5_________ young to understand,” they said.But one day,when the artist 6_________ (paint) a woman with no clothes on,he forgot to lock the door,and the girl suddenly ran into the room.Her mother ran up the stairs 7_____her,but when she got to the room,the little girl was already in the room and looking at the woman.8_____her parents waited for her to speak.For a few seconds the little girl said 9_________,but then she ran to her mother and said 10________ (angry),“Why do you let her go about without shoes and socks on when you don’t let me?”第7、8个空填什么.7我填了behind位置上的在后面不是用behind吗?.8我填了And,两个都错了,
°七朵玫瑰_920
第7空应该填following,表示“跟随,跟着”,这句话意思是说小女孩突然闯进了房间,妈妈也跟着她跑上楼梯来到房间.第8空应该填both,指小女孩的父亲和母亲两个人都屏住气息等小女孩说话,因为他们不知道女儿在看到裸女画后会说什么.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲, 第7个是after 第八个是 then 吧。 我觉得behind 是描述一种位置状态,比如说,我站在你后面 就用behind
但是after是有先后顺序的。比如,你先到的山顶,我在你后面到的山顶。这就用after了
这道题就是这个意思。 第八题我是按意思做的,then有然后得意思,就是说,那个小女孩已经进屋了且看到的裸女,然后,他家长就等着他开口说话。希望你能满意。...
An artist had a small daughter. Sometimes he painted women without any clothes on, and he and his models always tried to keep the small girl out when he was doing this, “She is too young to understand...
第七有after,第八应该是but
第7个应该是【 to catch 】 意思是:母亲发现后,跑上楼梯想要拉住女儿第8个应该是【 so 】 意思是:父母别无他法,只能等待着女儿说话By the way,happy Chinese new year !
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急!英语达人快来,请帮忙详细解释一道语法填空题,O(∩_∩)O谢谢!如题:While
Kyoto, I tried to
Japanese , I worked hard at it ,and
point (where) could go
things.该题出自一篇语法填空,括号内为所填答案,请问该题中,为什么要填where?跪求详细解释,谢谢!
这里是一个定语从句point在这边意思为 程度,也就是说我努力学日语,终于达到了可以在日本打车出去和做一些事情的程度了这里的where相当于 at which 只用一个词的话,先行词有which,when,where,that等显然,at which和which when that都不能替换,于是用where
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
where在定语从句中作地点状语。point为某个点,是地点名词。这里定语从句的主语谓语(主谓宾)完整,所以只需要状语。很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!^_^
point表示地点
定语从句,先行词是point
本句应该表示某种境界、程度译:在东京的时候,我努力学习日文,已经努力到可以出去打车和做一些别的事情的程度了
定语从句,先行词是point
where是修饰状语从句的,而point已一个地点状语,所以要选where。类似point的词汇还有standpoint、place等地点状语。望学业有成!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高一语法填空专项训练 的文章

随机推荐