看到是laravel
和phpstorm的插件
或者直接把这个& 文件放到项目下也会有提示
更多开发者职位上
有什么技术问题吗?
eechen_...的其它问题
类似的话题PhpStorm 默认快捷键
PhpStorm 默认快捷键
ctrl+j&&&&&&&&&&& 插入活动代码提示ctrl+alt+t&&&&&&& 当前位置插入环绕代码alt+insert&&&&&&& 生成代码菜单Shift + Enter 新一行ctrl+q&&&&&&&&&&& 查看代码注释ctrl+d&&&&&&&&&&& 复制当前行ctrl+y&&&&&&&&&&& 删除当前行
ctrl+alt+y&&&&& 刷新项目缓存Synchronize 或文件夹右键Synchronize shift+F6&&&&&&&&& 重命名ctrl+shift+u&&&&& 字母大小写转换 ctrl+f&&&&&&&&&&& 查找ctrl+r&&&&&&&&&&& 替换ctrl+shift+I &&&& 查看变量或方法定义源ctrl+g&&&&&&&&&&& 跳转行ctrl+alt+F12&&&&& 跳转至当前文件在磁盘上的位置alt+down&&&&&&&&& 查看下一个方法alt+up&&&&&&&&&&& 查看上一个方法ctrl+alt+l&&&&&&& 重新格式化代码 ctrl+shift+down&& statement向下移动ctrl+shift+up&&&& statement向上移动alt+shift+down&&& line向下移动alt+shift+up&&&&& line向上移动ctrl+/&&&&&&&&&&& 行注释ctrl+shift+/&&&&& 块注释
Ctrl + Shift + Z:redo
Ctrl + Shift + F:区域查找 ctrl+shift+n&&&&& 打开工程中的文件ctrl+b&&&&&&&&&&& 跳到变量申明处ctrl+[]&&&&&&&&&& 匹配 {}[]ctrl+shift+]/[&&& 选中块代码&table&....&/table&ctrl+x&&&&&&&&&&& 剪切行ctrl+shift+v&&&&& 复制多个文本 alt+left/right&&& 标签切换ctrl+p&&&&&&&&&&& 显示默认参数
ctrl + '-/+': 可以折叠项目中的任何代码块
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏PhpStorm deeply
understands your code.
All PHP tools
The editor actually 'gets' your code and deeply understands its structure,
supporting all PHP language features for modern and legacy projects. It provides the best code completion, refactorings, on-the-fly error prevention, and more.
Front-end technologies included
Make the most of the cutting edge front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS, Sass,
Less, Stylus, CoffeeScript, TypeScript, Emmet, and JavaScript, with refactorings, debugging and unit testing available.
See changes instantly in the browser thanks to Live Edit.
Built-in developer tools
Perform many routine tasks right from the IDE, thanks to Version Control Systems integration,
support for remote deployment, databases/SQL, command-line tools, Vagrant, Composer, REST Client, and many other tools.
PhpStorm = WebStorm + PHP + DB/SQL
All the features of WebStorm are included into
PhpStorm, and full-fledged support for PHP
and Databases/SQL support are added on top.
NewFeatures
What’s new in PhpStorm 2016.2
Better PHP 7 Support
In PhpStorm 2016.2 we’ve added a new strict type inspection for PHP 7, improved parsing of PHP
7 and PHP 7.1, and new getter and setter generation for PHP 7 (and higher). These and
other related features bring your PHP 7 experience in PhpStorm to a new level.
Improved Type Inference
Major changes were made in type inference, such as type inference of array elements from PHP
array functions, type inference for elements and keys of Iterator and IteratorAggregate
implementations. It brings even deeper understanding of PHP language, and helps you type less to have your code written.
Smarter Code Completion
A new dynamic live template was added to make it easier to complete parameters passed into
functions, methods, or class constructors. Values of class constants are now shown in
completion lists, and static methods are filtered out from completion lists.
Experience
Meet the PhpStorm
@phpstorm's code completion is incredibly useful.
@kpschrade
@geeh @phpstorm I'm hooked mate. I've been so productive lately it's silly. Keep up the great work.
@settermjd
@phpstorm is magical... in a good way. I find myself saying "oh that's convenient" over and over.
If you are developing in PHP and are not using PhpStorm, you are working too hard.
@mikeschinkel
"I'm so spoiled by PhpStorm!"
@kayladnls
Join over 400,000
happy PhpStorm users
worldwide!
Free 30-day trial请问用过phpstorm的同学,如何自定义开头模板?_php吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:102,548贴子:
请问用过phpstorm的同学,如何自定义开头模板?收藏
如图,如何将上述的代码固定为模板?就是每次新建一个html文件或者php文件的时候,这段代码都不用自己写了?
福利不只是穿多穿少,还要有迷人的微笑!
在设置里面可以找到
你可以弄一个
公共的头部和一个公共的底部
然后调用就行了
ctrl+shift+a 输入 file and code 就可以找到各种文件的模版了
【语音】你真有意思
ls说的这么清除应该是解决问题了吧 发个帖子就一击脱离 真有意思
一般你问我,我都直接回答你了但这种问题嘛,我建议你去百度,嘿嘿
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖