妈妈说我每天必须要美眉打扫房间间的百度翻译

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译。1.我妈妈每天都打扫房间,为了保持房间干净2.是什么令你这么伤心?我的手表丢了(伤心:sad)3.我的妈妈不让我把脏碗留在厨房里4.这个电视节目是有趣的,以至于我都不想做作业5.我看到我妈妈正在包粽子,因为今天是端午节。最好自己翻译,百度的话我也会
异鸣★小七171
The rooms are cleaned 1 my mother every day, in order to keep the room clean 2 is what makes you so sad? I lost my watch (sad: sad) 3 my mom doesn't let me put the dirty dishes in the kitchen 4 this TV show is interesting, so I don't want to do homework 5 I saw my mother is zongzi, because today is the Dragon Boat festival.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用英语翻译 你妈妈每周花多少时间打扫屋子?
替罪的羔羊28
how much time does your mum spend on cleaning the house per week?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
how much times does your mother needs to take for clean the house?
how many hours does your mum spend on cleaning the house? how much time does your mum spend on cleaning the house?
How much did your mother pay for the book? 1.How much did your mother spend for the book? 2.How much did your mother pay for the
扫描下载二维码2014新译林牛津英语9A u1-u4课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014新译林牛津英语9A u1-u4课文翻译
||暂无简介
总评分4.5|
浏览量3350
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
托尼的妈妈用了整个上午的时间打扫她的房间 英语怎么写
丶胻益达灬
It took Tony's mother a whole morning to clean her room.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
tony's mother spent the whole morning cleaning up her room.
Tom's mother clean her room spents whole morning time。
It took Tony's mother the whole morning to clean her room.
Are you fucking kidding me?
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译1 我打扫房间卫生已经1个小时了,房间太大了.现在还没打算完 (注意用准确的时态,前半句,用现在完成进行时可以么?)2 春节前夕,家家户户都要打扫整理好房间,准备年货 过春节.3 放鞭炮,是春节期间不能缺少的活动,它让过年更有乐趣了.4 你平时每次打扫房间 需要多久?5 打扫房间要尽快打扫完毕,也要打扫干净,不要磨磨蹭蹭的.
清晨阳光Xi0
1.I clean the room for 1 hours,the room is too big.No plans yet.2.On the eve of the Spring Festival,each and every family must clean up the room,prepare special purchases for the Spring Festival Spring festival.3.On the eve of the Spring Festival,each and every family must clean up the room,prepare special purchases for the Spring Festival Spring festival.4.Every time you usually clean the room need how long?5.Clean the room as soon as possible to finish cleaning up,also want to clean up,don't dilly-dally.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.I have been cleaning the room for 1 hours, the room is too big. I have not
yet 2.On the eve of the Spring Festival,
every family must clean up the room, prepare
goods for use d...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 打扫房间 的文章

随机推荐