&3299学币\n
&2159.1学币\n
&3899学币\n
&1279学币\n
&816学币\n
&2959学币\n
&1759学币\n
&3430学币\n
&1736学币\n英语老师或者比较在行英语的帮帮忙~本人因要求初中英语老师一职,面试要求我在八分钟内讲完一节英语课,要有完整的课堂设计,包括导入,课堂互动,重难点,请帮忙设计下,在这么短的时间内该怎么讲,怎么突出重难点,具体讲什么,课堂所用的英语语言也帮忙写出来…求啊.是必须以讲课的形式讲出来的,全套流程都要下来…其实能突出本节课重点就可以,可是该怎样突出呢?
温柔_必囤洜56
八分钟讲一节课,无非是要考查你对教材的驾驭能力、语言表达能力、与学生的互动能力、应变能力、重点突出能力以及对基本知识的熟悉程度.如果想要在在短时间内把这些能力都显示出来,必须通过书面的和口头的两种手段来表现.为此,给你提出如下建议: 一、要写一份书面教学计划,把学校指定的或者自己选定module的进行课时划分,并总体列出每个课时的讲授重点和简要的教学过程.(届时分发给面试人) 二、对指定的或自选的总计划中的一个课时写出较为详细的教案.(面试时自用,课后分发给面试人) 三、说课步骤(兼用作教案大纲)
1、复习:扼要复习与本课时重点相关的既往知识,给面试人交待复习过程如下(教案上列出要点):
教师:Have you ever learned about …?
教师:Can you come out with some examples?
教师:边听边把有用的例子板书下来,然后补充
2、导入本节课的重点(教案上标明):
教师:We’re going to learn … (板书)
3、学习新课:交待过程(针对不同课型,可能有不同的授课办法)
1)教师串讲,学生互动
2)教师设问,学生互动
4、化解难点:交待学习新课过程中由浅入深的化解难点方法.
1)事先设计好的要点总结
2)授课中出现的问题总结 四、板书设计 注:由于没有具体的讲授内容,只能笼统地提出上述建议.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有没有英语达人帮帮忙?用下面的情景分别写几句简单的对话!急用,Imagine you and your partner are communicating by phone.Make up conversations according to the following information.1.Caller---TracyYou are calling a colleague to discuss the budget plan.You think the budget for Analysis & Design is too limited for this project and you want to know if there is any possibility of increasing the budget.Receiver---JackyTell the caller that the budget for Analysis & Design has already increased several times.However,if the caller has sound reasons for his/her proposal,you would agree to contact the client again.Imagine you and your partner are communicating by phone.Make up conversations according to the following information.2.Caller---JackyYou are calling a client,Mrs.Duncan,to explain that your team has decided to deliver the software for his company in multiple versions.Your team now needs a bigger budget for Analysis & Design.Receiver---Receptionist & Mrs.DuncanTransfer the call to the right person.As Mrs.Duncan,ask the caller why they have to deliver the software in several versions.You would agree to offer a bigger budget if the first version could be delivered on time.
1Tracy:May I speak to Jacky,please?Jacky:This is Jacky speaking,Tracy?Tracy:Yea,it’s me!Jacky,I’d like to talk with you about the budet plan.Jacky:Yea?Any problems there?Tracy:Yes,I do think the budget for Analysis & Design is too limited for this project,would you like to check for me if there is any possibility of increasing the budget?Jacky:hm,Tracy,you know that the budget for this has already increased for several times.However,if you have sound reasons for your proposal,I would agree to contact the client again.Ok?2.Jacky:May I speak to Mrs.Duncan?Receptionist:May I know who’s calling please?Jacky:It’s Jacky from *** company.Receptionist:Thank you,hold on please…Mrs.Duncan:Duncan speaking,Jacky,what’s the matter?Jacky:I am calling that our team has decided to deliver the softward for our company in multiple versions,so our team now needs a bigger budget for Analysis & Design,how do you think about it?Mrs.Duncan:Why do you have to deliver the software in several versions?Jacky:Because…(explain the reason)”Mrs.Duncan:Ok,I see,I can offer a bigger budget if the first version could be delivered on time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 师兄帮帮忙 的文章

随机推荐