被困在暴风雪中是很那次可怕的经历作文 用catch翻译这个句子

I can catch you all of my mind,You are all I think of day and night.什么意思I can catch you all of my mind,You are all I think of day and night.这句话字面意思是什么?有引申的意思吗?麻烦英语高手帮我翻译一下!谢谢
i can catch you 作为一个部分,all of my mind 作为一个副词短语,修饰前面; you are all i can think of,作为一个部分,实际顺序是 you are all which i can think of,这里省略which,为了押运,实际说话中很多都也省去了的,day and night作为副词短语休息前面.按照愿意翻译就是:I can catch you(我能想到你) all of my mind (在我满脑子里),You are all I think of(我所有能想到的只有你) day and night(白天黑夜都是).翻译得浪漫点就是:我总能在我脑海中找到你的身影,因为我每天朝思暮想的人是你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译(1)她迫切地想找一份兼职,以减轻她父母的负担.(burden) (2)网络语“给力”这么快在全国流行起来,实在令人惊叹.(catch on) (3)我很难想像他是一个健谈的人.(picture…as) (4)他昨天在会上作的演讲细致地分析了我国环境保护的现状.(deliver) (5)既然你已服了药,牙痛过一会就消失了.(by and by) (6)大学毕业之后,他就职于一家地方电台做记者.(hire oneself out) (7)我突然想到一个好主意,我们可以通过互联网做宣传来寻求帮助.(strike) (8)他知道自己有家人和朋友可以依靠,这让他信心十足.(count on)
1. She is eager to find a part time job to relief her parents' burden. 2. The net word "geili" catch on through the whole country so fast, that's really amazing. 3. It is hard for me to picture him as a talkable man. 4. The speech he delivered yesterday analysed precisely the current situation of environment protection of our country. 5. Since you have already the medicine, toothach will disapear by and by. 6. After graduation from the university, he hired himself out as a correspondent to a TV station. 7. There is a good idea strike me that we can ask for help through internet. 8. He knows he can count on his family and friends, and that make him confident.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.因为我们没赶上公共汽车,我们不得不在暴风雪中步行回家.
lzGG71ME67
Because we did not catch the bus,we had to walk home in the storm.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Because we did not catch the bus, we had to walk home in the storm
Because we had missed the bus,we had to walk home in storm.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译谁能把这句话翻译一下!重点是 什么是make a easy catch
想轻松夺冠很难
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这个句子要看语境的
making a easy catch seem more difficult
作出简单,似乎更难以赶上
若想轻松获胜很难
发一个好接的球看上去更难
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 可怕的外国旅行经历 的文章