make effortss to earn money, serious life!翻译成汉语是什么意思?!

earn的翻译中文意思-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
&&英文单词:earn
简明英汉词典earn[E:n]vt.赚, 挣得, 获得v.赚得, 获得美国传统词典[双解]earnearn 1AHD:[?rn] D.J.[*8n]K.K.[)n]v.tr.(及物动词)earned, earn.ing, earns(1)To gain especially for the performance of service, labor, or work:赚得:挣得,尤指因某种服务、劳动或工作而获得的:earned money by mowing lawns.靠修剪草坪赚钱(2)To acquire or deserve as a result of effort or action:应得,赢得,获得:由于某种效果或行动而所得的或应该得到:She earned a reputation as a hard worker.勤劳的工作使她享有声誉(3)To yield as return or profit:生利:产生回报或利润:a savings account that earns interest on deposited funds.用存款生利息的储蓄帐户习惯用语earn (one's) spursTo gain a position through hard work and the accumulation of experience, often in the face of difficulties:努力挣得,出名:经常是在面临困难的情况下,某人通过努力工作和经验的积累而获得的一定职位:a diplomat who had earned his spurs as the prime minister's personal assistant.外交家经过奋斗获得首相私人助理之职语源(1)Middle English ernen 中古英语 ernen (2)from Old English earnian 源自 古英语 earnian 继承用法earn“ern.(名词)参考词汇(1)earn, deserve, merit, rate, win(2)The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to gain as a result of one's behavior or effort”: 这些动词共同的中心意义是“因某人的行为或努力而获得”: 挣高工资;deserves 赢得我们的祝贺;a suggestion that
应给予考虑的建议;an event that didn't even rate a 在新闻中甚至不值一提的小事;a candidate who won wide support. 赢得广泛支持的候选人 基本词义earnearn 2AHD:[?rn] D.J.[*8n]K.K.[)n]v.intr.(不及物动词)earned, earn.ing, earns【废语】 To yearn.渴望语源(1)Middle English ernen 中古英语 ernen (2)variant of yernen * see yearn yernen的变体 *参见 yearn现代英汉词典earn[\:n]vt.(1)赚得,挣得She earns a high salary.她挣高工资。He has earned a lot of money by working in the evenings.他利用晚上工作,已经挣了好多钱。"When a student's family is not rich, he has to earn money for part of his college expenses.""学生家庭如果不富裕,这个学生就得挣钱以弥补部分大学费用。"Those workers earned less money because of deductions for medical insurance from their wages."因为工人的工资被扣除了医疗保险,所以他们赚得的钱就少了。"(2)获得His honesty earned the admiration of his friends.他的诚实得到了朋友们的赞扬。Stephen Hawking's achievements earned him the acclaim of the entire scientific community.斯蒂芬.霍金的成就使他赢得了整个科学界的赞扬。The general's courage and presence of mind earned him deep admiration among the armymen.将军的勇敢和沉着在军界博得了深深的赞扬。The young player earned his place in the team by training hard.这位年青选手由于刻苦训练而在队里取得了地位。现代英汉综合大辞典earn[E:n]vt.(1)赚钱, 挣得(2)使得到, 赢得, 博得(名声)earned income劳动收入earn one's living谋生earn one's own living自食其力继承用法earnern.挣钱人用法词典earn源自古英语eranian 挣得英文相关词典earndeserve&&&&gain&&&&get&&&&make&&&&merit&&&&obtain&&&&require&&&&secure&&&&consume&&&&spend&&&&美国传统词典earnearn 1AHD:[?rn] D.J.[*8n]K.K.[)n]v.tr.earned, earn.ing, earns(1)To gain especially for the performance of service, labor, or work:earned money by mowing lawns.(2)To acquire or deserve as a result of effort or action:She earned a reputation as a hard worker.(3)To yield as return or profit:a savings account that earns interest on deposited funds.习惯用语earn (one's) spursTo gain a position through hard work and the accumulation of experience, often in the face of difficulties:a diplomat who had earned his spurs as the prime minister's personal assistant.语源(1)Middle English ernen (2)from Old English earnian 继承用法earn“ern.参考词汇(1)earn, deserve, merit, rate, win (2)The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to gain as a result of one's behavior or effort”:
deserves a suggestion that
an event that didn't even rate a a candidate who won wide support. 基本词义earnearn 2AHD:[?rn] D.J.[*8n]K.K.[)n]v.intr.earned, earn.ing, earnsObsolete To yearn.语源(1)Middle English ernen (2)variant of yernen * see yearn 朗文英汉综合电脑词典EARN = European Academic Research Network,【网】欧洲学院研究网 英汉航空大词典earn n.赚得,挣得 英汉化学大词典earn vt.赚得,使...获得,给...带来 英汉计算机大词典earn vt.赚得(使...获得,给...带来) 英汉建筑大词典earn vt.赚得,使获得,给带来
上一篇词典:&&&&&&
下一篇词典:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.earn money是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
earn money的用法和样例:
I am going to teach until my son can earn money.
我教书要教到我儿子能够赚钱。
When a boy leaves college and begins to earn money he can live a life of independence.
男孩子大学毕业后开始赚钱时,便可独立生活了。
"When a student's family is not rich, he has to earn money for part of his college expenses."
"学生家庭如果不富裕,这个学生就得挣钱以弥补部分大学费用。"
She's working hard to earn money.
她为了挣钱而努力工作。
earn money的海词问答与网友补充:
earn money的相关资料:
相关词典网站:翻译为英语 紧急_百度知道
翻译为英语 紧急
学生应该靠自己的努力得到钱,这样会对孩子的成长不利。你的观点是什么呢,他们现在花的是父母的钱,现在的学生不挣钱我不同意这样的观点。父母不应该太溺爱孩子
s your take/s not good for their growth&#47, they are spending their parents&#39.
What&#39, or it't make money.
Parents should not opinion on this.
Students now don't agree with this viewI don&#39.
Students should try hard to earn money
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他6条回答
so that children would grow adverse, now the students do not earn money, they now spend is parental money. Students should rely on their own efforts to get the money. Parents should not be too doting childrendon't agree with this point of view
I do not agree with this point of view. It is not good that the students do not make money by themselves but only ask for money from their parents. Students should make money through their efforts. In order to let the children grow up well, parents shouldn't spoil them. How do you think?
I don't agree with this idea.
don't make money,and
they are spending their parents' money.
Students should try hard to earn money by
themselves.
Parents shouldn't
be indulgent with their children, it's not good for their growth.
What's your opinion ? 我认为把Kitty猫妈妈 这位兄弟的改一改,就比较完美了
I don't agree with this point of view, now of the students don't earn money, they now spend is parents' money. Students should rely on our own efforts to get the money. Parents should not be a doting, this will be bad for the development of children. What is your opinion?
I disagree with this point of view. Nowadays, the students spend their's parents' money instead of earn money by themselves. The students should make money by their own effort, and the parents shouldn't spoil their children either, which is bad for the development of the children. What's your opinion?
I disagree with such ideas. Students for now don't make money at all. The money they spent had been made by their parents. students ought to make money by their own efforts. Parents should not make their children spoiled, which has nothing good to do with the growth of their kids. What is your opinion?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求求大家帮我把这个翻译成英文...拜托了.._百度知道
求求大家帮我把这个翻译成英文...拜托了..
如果爱为什么不为了我而去努力啊.,而不会接受父母的任何安排,而要父母给你找门当户对的!那块伤疤永远也不会好了,你说什么我都相信.我想你当时也在挣扎吧?呵呵?就算我们现在没有分开!也谢谢你曾经对我的爱.但是看到懦弱的你.我真的很傻,但是我清楚我想要的是什么.,为了自己以后,悲哀到不能自己去恋爱!呵呵
我真的希望你能像个男人一样长大,相爱吧,也不知道怎么去面对.真的~我想你也许永远也不会做到的,不再接受父母的安排.,感觉好像有事情发生一样..谢谢她让我们相识,我知道了你现在为了我而退缩的时候!
分分和和,连自己心爱的东西都不知道争取.我想也许你并不是爱我的!不值得了,注定我们没有那在一起的缘分!舍不得,我真的找不到当初的那种悲伤的感觉了!你不再会是我心中那个最爱了,还这样啊!
现在的我过的并不是很好!呵呵,我想那种自由的感觉你永远也不会知道的.因为你太懦弱了,我只想流泪离开!
我感觉你好悲哀..因为你对我也没有信心,为了自己最爱的人而去争取.,我也会跟你分手的.因为你不再配我去爱你.如果当初我去证实你到底有没有外遇.
哎!也许我会去为了自己爱情,但我会用我勤劳的双手去争的,也许我能提前知道事情的真相吧!那是永远的伤.纪念我死去的爱情
当我知道所有事情的真相时.!我想我这么久可能真的把你给忘记了!你的父母也不想想他们当初是怎么在一起的,都什么年代了,你让我怎么去爱你啊!我虽然没有你那么有钱?!没有人能明白我当时有多需要你,也没有人知道我多爱你,自己去面对以后的路!
记得最后一次见面.真的好急
这是我所有的分数了!记得你欠我的太多了.
提问者采纳
Although I am not that rich as you are. Haha, but then I am clear what I want, I could do nothing but leave with tears. I think I have already forgotten you after all. Thanks God to let us meet each other! I also thank you for your love!Remembering the last meetingA memorial to my dead loveThe moment when I found out the truth of everything, I will use my hard-working hands to earn it. What kind of society now. You will not be the one I love the most anymore, I already could not find the initial sorrowful feeling. That scar you left on me will not be cured. I always have believed what you have told me. However!Getting together and depart again and again, it is determined that we do not have the fate of staying together. If I have proven that you cheated on me at the first place. It is bad that your parents have to find a match for you based on your wealth. If you did then why did you not stand up for me, when I see the non- no other know how much I loved you, perhaps I could have found out the truth much earlier! Why can’t your parents think about how they met each other at the first place!My current life is not too good. I believe that you were not truly loved me. Perhaps I would stand up for my love and the one I love. I believe that you were debating at that time then – did not know how to face it? Haha.I can tell that you are too sorrowful. I would not accept any of my parents’ arrangement? That was because you did not have confidence in me. I believe you never would understand that kind of freedom feeling, I had the impression that things happened!Sigh~ I am too stupid! I will always remember how much you have owed me, too distressed to the point that you cannot even love someone? You are still following the same game! That kind of wound is forever, let’s love each other. No one can understand how much I needed you at that time
提问者评价
谢谢 真的很谢谢..!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
I love to commemorate the dead.
When I know all the truth, I really was not the kind of sad feeling! I think I could really such a long time to forget you! No one can understand how I need you, no I know many people love you and I think maybe you do not love me, why not if the love for my efforts to stop ah! Oh ... because I do not have your confidence!
Remember that last meeting, the impression that things have happened. I think you are struggling at that time! Could not bear, do not know how to deal with! Oh
I really hope you can grow up like a man, like, for their own future, their parents no longer accept the arrangement, to face their future p...
I love to commemorate the dead
When I know all the truth, I really was not the kind of sad feeling! I think I could really such a long time to forget you! No one can understand how I need you, no I know many people love you and I think maybe you do not love me, why not if the love for my efforts to stop ah! Oh ... because I do not have your confidence!
Remember that last meeting, the impression that things have happened. I think you are struggling at that time! Could not bear, do not know how to deal with! Oh
I really hope you can grow up like a man, like, for their own future, their parents no longer accept the arrangement, to face their future ...
威威你明显就是马甲。上面的翻译一看就知道是机器翻译,你还说正确?当别人是傻子?
楼上回答是正确的.我给他网站你吧.这个翻译网站你自己想翻译什么就翻译什么,主要是为了抢分..嘻嘻
.........incredible!
不要相信机器翻译!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 make efforts to do 的文章

随机推荐