他有一些朋友他们经常发朋友圈的心理学举行足球赛英文

一些英国朋友要来参加你们班举行的英语晚会.作为主持人.你需要用英语准备一份40-60个词的欢迎辞.包括以下英文提示的内容: 1. the number of students 2. What do you think of English? 3. How do you learn English in your free time (magazines, TV, radio, et 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
一些英国朋友要来参加你们班举行的英语晚会。作为主持人,你需要用英语准备一份40-60个词的欢迎辞。包括以下英文提示的内容(开头已给出): 1. the number of students (boys 32, girls 28) &&&&& 2. What do you think of English? 3. How do you learn English in your free time (magazines, TV, radio, etc)? 4. Your English programs (plays, songs, etc). &&&&& 5. ending(结束语) Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to our class and welcome to our English Evening. First of all, let me say a few words about our class. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:101网校同步练习 初二英语 人教社(新课标 2002-3年通过) 人教版
一些英国朋友要来参加你们班举行的英语晚会。作为主持人,你需要用英语准备一份60-80个单词的欢迎辞。欢迎辞必须包括以下英文提示的内容(开头已给出):
1.the number of students(boys 32, girls 28)
2.What do you think of English?
3.How do you learn English in your free time?(magazines, TV, radio, etc)
4.your English programs(plays, songs, etc)
5.ending(结束语)
Good evening!Ladies and gentlemen,
Welcome to our class and welcome to our evening party.
First of all, let me say a few words about our class.
来源:同步题
题型:写作题
书面表达。&&&&& 一些英国朋友要来参加你们班举行的英语晚会。作为主持人,你需要用英语准备一份60-80个词的欢迎辞。欢迎辞必须包括以下英文提示的内容(开头已给出): 1. the number of students (boys 32, girls 28) 2. What do you think of English? 3. How do you learn English in your free time (magazines, TV, radio, etc)?4. Your English programs (plays, songs, etc). 5. ending(结束语) &&&&& Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen,&&&&&& Welcome to our class and welcome to our English Evening. &&&&& First of all, let me say a few words about our class.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年度广西北海市合浦县教育局教研室八年级上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:写作题
一些英国朋友要来参加你们班举行的英语晚会。作为主持人,你需要用英语准备一份40-60个词的欢迎辞。包括以下英文提示的内容(开头已给出): 1. the number of students (boys 32, girls 28) &&&&& 2. What do you think of English? 3. How do you learn English in your free time (magazines, TV, radio, etc)? 4. Your English programs (plays, songs, etc). &&&&& 5. ending(结束语) Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to our class and welcome to our English Evening. First of all, let me say a few words about our class. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号八上随堂反馈句子翻译(中文)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八上随堂反馈句子翻译(中文)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我的朋友Tom收集了许多体育用品。他有7个篮球,6个棒球,3个盘球,4个足球。他有8个网球拍。他每天都进行运动。他只在电视上看足球赛。 的翻译是:My friend Tom has collected many sporting goods. He has 7 basketball, 6 baseball, 3 balls, 4 football. He has 8 tennis rackets. Everyday exercise. His only football match on television. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的朋友Tom收集了许多体育用品。他有7个篮球,6个棒球,3个盘球,4个足球。他有8个网球拍。他每天都进行运动。他只在电视上看足球赛。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My friend Tom collected a lot of sports. He has seven basketball, six baseball, three dribbling, four soccer. He has eight tennis racket. He daily exercise. He only football game on TV.
My friend Tom collected a lot of sports. He has seven basketball, six baseball, three dribbling, four soccer. He has eight tennis racket. He daily exercise. He only football game on TV.
My friend Tom has collected many sporting goods. He has 7 basketball, 6 baseball, 3 balls, 4 football. He has 8 tennis rackets. Everyday exercise. His only football match on television.
My friend Tom gathered many sports supplies. He has seven basketball, baseball, and 3 months 6 months 4 months up to soccer ball. He has 8 tennis rackets. Every day he would conduct a campaign. He had only seen in TV football match.
Friend of mine Tom has collected many sporting goods.He has 7 basketballs, 6 baseball, 3 plate balls, 4 soccers.He has 8 tennis rackets.He carries on the movement every day.He only watches the soccer game on the television.
相关内容&a穿坏了一双鞋 Put on has gone bad pair of shoes & aone
two 正在翻译,请等待... & aアトリューム [atoriyumu) & ashootings 射击 & a日本天皇在后面做指挥 The Japanese emperors of Japan make the direction in behind & a与其痛苦的等待,还不如欢快的去面对。至少活着的时候,活的潇洒快乐。 正在翻译,请等待... & a团结奋进 英语 译 正在翻译,请等待...
& awood blocks 木刻 & a蒂兰 Peduncle orchid & aA. Because I can get birthday presents. A. 由于我可以得到生日礼物。 & a认识程度 Knows the degree & aWelcome, Welcome, & aYou'd know, how the time flies 您会知道,怎么时间飞行 & a请不要跟我表白 Please do not have to vindicate with me & aHow is amy going tomorrow?
by piane. amy怎么明天去? 由piane。 & a普通话等级证书:一级乙等 Standard spoken Chinese rank certificate: Level class B & adomain: 领域: & a根据中华人民共和国有关法律、法规规定,为明确出租方、承租方权利义务关系,经协商一致,订立本合同 According to the People's Republic of China relevant law, the laws and regulations stipulated, for is clear about the hiring side, rents the side rights and obligations relations, is consistent after the consultation, works out this contract & aerror c1004 错误c1004 & asome children ride in long boats on the river to get to school 有些儿童乘驾在长的小船在到的河学校 & a他们都有自己的家庭日 They all have own family date & apunishments 处罚 & a保持竞争力 Maintenance competitive power & a? 1310 nm laser to WDM coupler ? 1310毫微米laser到WDM耦合装置 & aI Can Not Take This Again Hastily 我不可能再采取此仓促地 & athe rivers Tagus 河Tagus & aShake well.Smooth on with cotton pad 震动井。用化装棉使光滑 & aBut the director surely must have confused their church with another 但主任一定与另肯定混淆了他们的教会 & a医生啊,很好啊,美国公民?呵呵不错不错 Doctor, very good, American citizens? Ha-ha good good & aWhat do you have
on Mondays ? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她最大的兴趣是唱歌和看书 She biggest interest is sings and reads & aIs used to put on bread and butter knife on the dedicated 在热忱使用投入谋生的刀子 & a永恒的故事 Eternal story & aHello mark. How are you? 你好标记。 你好吗? & a我在参加考试前的晚上经常睡不好觉 I cannot have a good sleep frequently before the participation test evening sense & a香港獨资 Hong Kong sole ownership & aThese are just to replace the ones that were made in pink instead of gray.
I had already shown them to customers and planned outfit for gray ones.
The pinks ones do not match. 这些是正义的替换在桃红色被做而不是灰色的那个。 我已经显示了他们对顾客和计划的成套装备为灰色一个。 桃红色一个不配比。 & a还有许多企业在资金的筹集和使用上缺乏科学的预测和决策 Also some many enterprises lack the science in the fund collection and the use the forecast and the decision-making & agfb cv bcvb c gfb cv bcvb c & aIt matters because ... 它事关,因为… & a让我们行动起来吧,建设更美好的的学校 Let us go into action, constructs a happier school & a电源载荷 Power source load & ait's beautiful day and i can see it 它是美好的天,并且我能看它 & asuccess means very hardly to working 成功非常几乎不意味到工作 & aSituation: A debate between foreign visitors, who have just come to visit China, and their Chinese friends, college students, about the advantages and disadvantages of building the Three Gorge Dam.
& aHeavenparty 正在翻译,请等待...
& a最后脱氧 Finally deaeration & a这件衬衫我穿着不合身 This shirt I put on am not being good-fitting & aHe can doing Chinese kung fu. 他能做中国kung fu。 & aHelp buyers learn about the attributes and their relative importance
& a近似的 Approximate & aWhen the product is expensive, risky, purchased infrequently, and highly self-expressive 當產品是昂貴,危險的,購買少有地和高度自已傳神 & a妈妈不在家,我们是否就必须自己做饭呢? Mother is not at the home, whether we do have own to prepare food? & afashionsp fashionsp & amissing operating
system 缺掉操作系统 & aHe can does Chinese kung fu. 他能做中国kung fu。 & a我的朋友Tom收集了许多体育用品。他有7个篮球,6个棒球,3个盘球,4个足球。他有8个网球拍。他每天都进行运动。他只在电视上看足球赛。 Friend of mine Tom has collected many sporting goods.He has 7 basketballs, 6 baseball, 3 plate balls, 4 soccers.He has 8 tennis rackets.He carries on the movement every day.He only watches the soccer game on the television. &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以下是我的朋友frank的体育收藏.他每天都进行体育运动.他也在电视上看足球赛.请以上述内容为题材写一篇英语短文.四个足球,五个排球,七个网球,三个网球拍,五支钢笔.
xiaomumu0046
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My friend frank likes sports. He does sports every day. He likes to watch soccer games on tv. He has a great sports collection-4 soccer
balls, 5 volleyballs, 7 tennis balls, 3 tennis bats and 5 pens. 纯手打望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 残疾人足球赛 英文 的文章

随机推荐